No stand urination in Germany

In Germany it is a serious infraction for a man to pee while standing up. Not only it is frowned upon by the government and formal investigations launched but Germans face social ostracization.

Attached: Clint.gif (240x228, 905K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-court-rules-that-men-are-allowed-to-stand-up-to-urinate-but-must-expect-occasional-rows-with-9996475.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is true.

hahahahahaha no fucking way thats true

OH NO NO NO NO

tfw I shit in the shower in Germany

Attached: 1516826511864.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

It is

Yes all our toilet doors have peepholes so we can shame everybody who is standing while peeing

This isn't a bad idea for public restrooms. I am so tired of their being piss on the floor and toilet seats when I go into a public restroom. Are they helicoptering in the process? There is no excuse for the floor being covered in piss.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-court-rules-that-men-are-allowed-to-stand-up-to-urinate-but-must-expect-occasional-rows-with-9996475.html

Apparently it was a close call but men are permitted to pee standing up

LOL!!

Attached: DED185F8-C170-4160-A90D-8AB7F63D3711.jpg (390x470, 55K)

id rather walk on piss covered floors than sit on piss and shit covered toilet seats

Attached: poop.gif (418x272, 1.99M)

Attached: 1528862509216.webm (854x480, 831K)

Insane

So you want to sit in piss instead? Fucking retard. I don't even sit to shit in public restrooms

dont be ridiculous burgers, we have all seen this one south park episode that was exactly about this pee issue. (((women))) want man to sit down while peeing , its the same in every western country.
>protip: beat your wife and pee in the sink

Say that you are a female-to-male-female trans woman trapped in a male body and you are embracing your masculine penis by peeing standing up.

T. Achmed

let me get this straight
your a girl.
get out of the mens restrooms. noone cares about piss on teh floor. godamnit stfu. really whats your fucking reason for bitching about what YOU want in a bathroom, you are a godamn girl we can all see it complainng about mens restrooms having piss on the floor who cares.

fucking pussies. noone fucking cares

Just

Attached: mechoosedie.jpg (640x1216, 76K)

There is no surer sign of the patriarchy than peeing while standing up, Germany again on the forefront of progress

Women want men to sit down to emasculate them and bring them to their level. Its their nature to test us and try to take our manhood from us, thats why chads who take what they want get them moist when they should want the dependable virgin if going by the advanced stats. Germany is a cucked nation, the jews pubishment is obvious, the degeneracy oozes from what was once the beacon of European hope.

I started to sit down to piss at home once it was me that was responsible for cleaning my bathroom. It's no big deal, stop being so concerned about what is essentially a big fat nothingburger.

now that is denazification

Attached: 1508545327303.gif (124x128, 3K)

Merkel.

d-did hitler pee sitting down?

Attached: 1522126858041.png (485x431, 342K)

That's due to the mudshits.

niggers

I haven't seen this clip in so long fuggin saved thanks bro

Attached: 1530580814345.png (650x708, 186K)

this,you can piss while sitting
changes nothing at all

sauce

no fucking way

You misunderstand, in Germany the piss and shit go in (not on around or near) the toilet instead of all over the room

We need a poo in loo meme but for krauts.

>Piss, aim and don't miss kraut
I dunno.

I make it my dude to piss standing first before I take a shit

Not in usa toilets.

Theyre weird and short. You have to have a micro peen or bend it around to pee in toilet.

Germans sit to pee because big dicku.
Germans dont feel emasculated sitting to pee because its the only comfy way when you have a giant german dong.

spoken like a true faggot
why do leafs even post here?

Also, not a German law requiring sit to pee. Dont be ridiculous.

The court even upheld a tenants right to stand, pee, and cause damage to the floor.

Have you ever tried to use an american toilet

This makes Hitler sad.

Attached: sadhitler.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Jesus Europe get your shit (and evidently piss) together, take your govt down and be free.

Attached: 1531317857882.gif (600x338, 3.04M)

No

It's normally one drunk person, a child, or a shitskin that ruins it for everybody.
Most grown men will clean up their mess on the seat if they leave any out of habit.

The arrogance of ignorance.

Better a leaf than a half-wit.

for a while they've had retarded toilet bowl construction (we had those too) where if you pee standing the piss would splash out a lot, so they had to make it a rule to pee sitting

obviously its true. if we get caught we get locked chasity aswell. then ahmed comes and fucks my wife.

Y'all still using shelf toilets over there?

They really are the patricians choice of commode.

kek every time. no matter how many times I see it