Reminder that nogs have more abortions than anyone else...

Reminder that nogs have more abortions than anyone else, and making abortions illegal would have a negative impact on the white race, and would help the white gennocide.

Why are you against abortions again user?

Attached: 608C6F1E-C8F0-4A88-BF05-E63CA8DEE015.png (862x720, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/ss/ss6208.pdf,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_United_States_by_state#Bans_of_abortion)
cis.org/Immigrants-United-States-2010#3)
dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Yearbook_Immigration_Statistics_2010.pdf,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because pigskins need to die

Abolishing welfare would have the same result, without having to support infanticide. I can't believe this supposed "redpilled" board is this stupid.

If you are against abortion, you are against white people.

Wtf i love abortions now!

As would sterilization..

Seriously, what do ahteitards expect? For us to unironically say:
>wtf I love abortions now

You could probably convince nogs to get sterilized in return for a couple gibs. That would be a good investment, and no baby would need to be killed.

The thing is that whites are 9 times as numerous as blacks, so
white abortions = 10*0.9 = 9 dead babies
per
black abortions = 27.1*0.1 = 2.71 dead babies
We really lose in the deal.
Plus even if those 2.71 babies are useless criminals, all those 9 whites would really impact society for the better. Even in they were neets they would create good memes.

Wtf is abortion welfare? Federal money is not and cannot be used for abortions.

>Unaborted white will have a positive impact.

Proof?

Attached: whitepride.jpg (2048x1366, 739K)

Give La-A 5k for tubal ligation.

I've always known this user and I throw it out there everytime so pro life fag comes along. If you are truly pro life then one of the most pro life things you can do is insensitive blacks to abort all their offspring.

Plus bonus points because liberals abort their offspring creating a conservative vacuum.

Attached: 1491368160626.jpg (500x323, 42K)

>Banning the cause of death of 10% of white children would help white genocide.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Before you call someone a brainlet, learn how to math

Because God said so.

Attached: 1499891480154.gif (499x699, 650K)

To think the beaners and niggers and jews want to kill this beautiful American culture

Attached: que retard.jpg (471x725, 204K)

>and making abortions illegal would have a negative impact on the white race
While that's true people like to throw "abortion keeps the nigger numbers down". Pic related shows that, while that's true, the numbers are not significant enough and simply fixing immigration would do more than 10x the effect of allowing abortion to continue.
Sources are below, there is the caveat that there are 24 states missing from this abortion data by state. That doesn't weaken my argument tho for two reasons:
1) the sample is big enough to be representative and the proportion of births bby race in these states (57% non hispanic white live births) is close enough to reality
2) Cali absence is mitigate by the fact they would never ban abortion

Two scenarios were analysed:
1) the states returned to their pre Roe legislation. That would result in 87019 more noni hispanic white births and 117492 more "minority" births, an increase of 30473 minorities.
2) all those states banned abortion. 153045 more whites, 262434 more minorities, an inicrease of 109389 minorities

The punchline is:
> in the same year this data was taken Mexican nationals alone were given 139120 green cards
Abortion is not even close to be a tool for demographic control. Trump travel ban alone mroe than offset what would be the increase in minorities born if Roe v. Wade was repealed.

I am not judging either the merit of abortion or the merit of Roe v. Wade, only trying to put some hard numbers at this sibject. Whatever your opinion on either theme these numbers show that
> abortion is not effective "eugenics" and repealing Roe v. Wade would not have a significant impact on demographics (as opposed to, for instance, building the wall or even passing RAISE)

(source next post)

Attached: infographic.jpg (1586x1730, 887K)

[1] Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2010 :: TABLE 12. Reported abortions, by known race/ethnicity of women (cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/ss/ss6208.pdf, page 31) *
[2] Abortion in the United States by state :: Bans of abortion (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_United_States_by_state#Bans_of_abortion)
[3] Immigrants in the United States, 2010 :: A Profile of America's Foreign-Born Population (cis.org/Immigrants-United-States-2010#3)
[4] 2010 Yearbook of Immigration Statistics :: Persons obtaining legal permanent resident status by region and country of birth (dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Yearbook_Immigration_Statistics_2010.pdf, page 6, Table 3)
* Data from 28 reporting areas; excludes 24 reporting areas (Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming) that did not report, did not report by race/ethnicity, or did not meet reporting standards.

Attached: south.png (669x301, 18K)

The bottom line is: even if abortion was completely banned it would only result in an extra 100k or so minorities, vs. 140k legal mexicans imported a year, most in their prime breeding age.

I am not making the case to keep abortion or to get rid of it, only the case that, as an eugenics tool, it's a piss poor one compared to FIXING THE DAMN IMMIGRATION (legal or otherwise)

Attached: green_cards.png (378x201, 7K)

I could nitpick those numbers and say whites are closer to .8 and blacks are closer to .2 if you just compare the two alone but it wouldn't change much.

There are a few factors you aren't considering. Roughly 80% of abortion clinics are within walking distance to nigger neighborhoods. This ensures that blacks/hispanics and white female democrats are the ones with easy access to abortions. Also rough numbers here because I haven't fully researched it, the black fecundity rate is roughly 2.5 without abortion and drops to 1.8 with it, while white is 1.8 without and 1.7 with. This still drops white share but slows black share much more, assuming they are true. I need to do more research on the last point.

what a retard joke

Attached: 1518163227369.jpg (399x388, 31K)

>Federal money is not and cannot be used for abortions.

And it isn't user. Planned Parenthood simply use that money to do anything other than abortion
> nevermnd they use the money they didn't have to use for those "other things" to pay for abortion
> nevermind they use that money to give hefty donations to all sorts of democrat candidates, a "kickback" of sorts
> nevermind they "donate" to other providers, which perform abortions themselves

That's just bullshit and you should know

Attached: Screenshot - 11_07_2018 , 21_46_25.png (825x605, 77K)

But those people you want to starve to death vote dipshit. And they all vote for communist gibs so they can continue to live so there goes you're great idea of abolishing welfare, cause half the country is on it.

Amen. White abortions are only 15 to 20 percent of abortions in any given year. Almost all of those belong to liberals. If liberals want to kill their children let them. Less communists voting for gibs in the future destroying this nation, less competition for your offspring, and less possible enemy combatants in the civil war. While infanticide is disgusting and sinful it's not white conservatives doing it. How are we collectively responsible for the sins of the niggers and liberals? Christianity is really fucking you guys up with that collective responsibility of the morality of a nation shit, aka "collectivism".

>prefers extra 50 million niggers

We would have already lost the culture war without abortion. The 50 million shitskins all voting for gibs would have already ended the republic and we would be living under communism already.

Attached: IMG_20180710_055048.jpg (680x639, 50K)

You believe this chart?

Good information. Thanks for the posts.

Do you have any proof for anything you just said?

It okay guys. Keep killing those white people. Stupid fucks.

Attached: abortion-by-ethnicity.jpg (600x396, 36K)

Still make it illegal, then when the coat hanger kills the sheboon we have even less niggers.

>(((Negative impact on the white race)))

Attached: 52F8FEE8-C6F8-4416-B7EF-973B9E4B8053.gif (500x346, 509K)

But if some black babies die with the millions of white babies, that = good for muh white race right?

Niggers already kill each other enough to control their population without abortion.

SPBP
don't feed the wildlife and there won't be a problem

Who cares? You're probably glad when migrants sink and die in the ocean.

That's total number you absolute fucking RETARD.

Blacks are 13% of the population and they get 28% of the abortions.

PLEASE kill yourself.

Abortions let Jewish doctors take all the credit without letting everybody else have fun ethnically cleansing Chicago

This pie chart shows that niggers abort at over twice their proportion of the population.

Attached: abortion-comic.png (1160x420, 169K)

Oh here we go with this shit again. NO YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELF TELL ME WHERE YOU RE ILL FHXKING DO IY FOR YYOU

now that will happen anyway except it will be like a frog in boiling water happening much more gradually.
The chart appears to be bullshit. I didn't do math I looked it up.

My personal belief is it is morally indefensible and an abomination. Margret Sanger, a proud Democrat, had envisioned this while conceiving Planned Parenthood.

This, would accelerate the racewar as well. They literally cannot live without the gibs, leaving them only one option, chimp the fuck out and let everyone see them for what they are.
Everyone will see that all the welfare and SSI and SNAP was to keep them from burning the cities down. Nearly every single white would become conservative overnight.

It's fucking logic, user. If I put money into one of your pockets and say "don't spend that on booze" the guess fucking what - you can use the money in your other pocket for booze instead. I can't believe this has to be explained.

Damn you must really hate football.

>REEEE BECAUSE MY FEELINGS OVERRIDE FACTS!!!!

If that's the case, how can you justify any government spending? We should cut funding for the military, police, border patrol, and prisons since we can never know where the money is going.
In that case, everything will be up to the free market where abortions can not occur cheaply and complete unregulated

'infantcide'? We're talking about niggers, fag.
When's it OK to start hating them?

>cutting welfare would stop niggers having kids they can't afford
Nope. They're fucking animals who don't understand consequences. They'll keep popping out little DeShawns and Tanishas anyway.