British doctor loses job over gender arguments

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/08/government-drops-doctor-says-gender-given-birth/

A doctor has been “sacked” as a medical assessor for a government department after refusing to renounce his Christian belief that gender is determined at birth, the Sunday Telegraph can reveal.

Dr David Mackerel has worked for 26 years as an NHS doctor but was told he could not be employed as a Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) disability assessor if he refused to identify patients as being of a sex that they did not see themselves as.

The 55-year-old father of four believes sex is genetic and biological, so established at birth.

He now claims his right to freedom of speech has been denied and he has been classed “unfit” to work for the department because of his religious convictions.

And, the medic from Dudley in the West Midlands fears many other professional people of faith could also be dismissed simply for holding opinions about gender that are “centuries old”.

Dr Mackerel, who registered as a doctor in 1989 and spent most of his career working in Accident & Emergency wards, said: “I’m not attacking the transgender movement. But, I’m defending my right to freedom of speech, and freedom of belief.

Attached: 8254c702.jpg (900x1600, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/06/26/justice-secretary-dont-send-women-prison-unless-commit-violent/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Quebec_(1775)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idiocracy, here we come!

Attached: 1517846873965.jpg (205x246, 4K)

S L I D E

How the fuck is this a slide thread?

The left denies biology and these are the consequences.

>"...holding opinions that are 'centuries old'"

Attached: 3e8.jpg (200x213, 7K)

Fuck man, shit's getting rough, why does the Left do this? How did they succeed on somehow making people think one of the most basic biological facts is just a lie?

Attached: REEEEEEE.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

>Christian belief that gender is determined at birth

Attached: 1527545838520.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>his right to freedom of speech has been denied
>for speaking the objective truth
sad. sad. sad.

Brits don't have rights. What do you think you are, an American or something?

Got your talking loicense there M8?

>religious belief
Leftism is a mental illness.

>if he refused to identify patients as being of a sex that they did not see themselves as.
Wait what?

Can I have a voice of joy?
We are living in the endtimes, this shithole is going to end.
YEEEEEEE

Attached: tumblr_o3qi58MVdC1sdqa1xo1_500.png (500x500, 80K)

Reminder: the guiding light of absolute truth is fascism.

Attached: 1500491250325.png (376x532, 105K)

What endtimes, i'm too busy being comfy to notice anything wrong.

Attached: 76241354622356.jpg (282x178, 11K)

the guy could apply for asylum in the US, fear of persecution and whatnot

imagine that, a refugee that's actually a doctor

If he was a real doctor and not a religious nut he would have known that the medical definition for gender and sex are aligned with the progressive left. You can't let your personal beliefs interfere with being a doctor, otherwise we might as well bring back homeopathy.

It's his own fault he got sacked.

Attached: 868678.jpg (642x481, 74K)

I want off this ride.

Attached: Fat_Bastards.png (679x528, 154K)

They always manage to pick fights with the Christians and never the Muslims. I’d like to see them sack a Muslim doctor

>his Christian belief

No, it's a scientific fact nigger.

I live in Montana. I know those feels.

The end is near

This i why I will continue to bully trannies by telling them women are weak and inferior to men, and that they stop looking good by the time they are 30.

I don't know why a doctor is in the wrong with stating the facts, that transgenders suffer from gender dysphoria. Trannys need ass beatings and their bottles of goldberg poison stepped on.

Nuclear winter can't come soon enough.

>doctors are always fat, bald, ugly, jewish, or evil
when did Jow Forums realize they’ve been taking advice from losers their whole life

Oh great another jordan peterson fag incoming.
Funny how pol loves to nate boomers until the boomers say or do so,ethong vaguely similar to what pol agrees with.

A boomer is a boomer, good to see ya gone you old fuck

Attached: image.jpg (900x603, 129K)

fucking cucks let the Jews make all these laws against christians and you just sit and take it.

You pussies need to start taking out these Jews because their taking you out like the trash they see you as.

Attached: 1528475320289.jpg (800x424, 32K)

>leaf

Attached: image.jpg (1321x626, 327K)

Attached: image.jpg (1156x1143, 185K)

They arrested a minister a few years back for saying that homosexuality is a sin.
Another good one:
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/06/26/justice-secretary-dont-send-women-prison-unless-commit-violent/

shekel master detected!

lmao sweetie
The movie portrayed conseratards as being the idiots soooo......

Its good to know that this gay earth will burn in the end

Attached: 1530928779465.jpg (1200x900, 265K)

Leafs are also mongrels tho

Attached: el_demonio.png (640x480, 185K)

Attached: 42DC884E-9427-4508-82B3-FDC37FC8502E.jpg (882x624, 83K)

Attached: image.jpg (188x236, 15K)

God punishes England via tiny, but Christian, Croatia.

Oh look, the groveling little British imperial subject is fishing for (you)s.

We tried to liberate you during the American Revolutionary War, but it was beyond our comprehension and estimation what obedient little cowards and bootlickers you really were.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Quebec_(1775)

Attached: 1527961827282.jpg (653x703, 168K)

ahahaha BEST POST

Attached: teehee.png (214x221, 96K)

>right to freedom of speech
>in britain
lol retard

Doctor fired because policy>science.

We're in for dark times.

>opinions about gender that are “centuries old”.
biologically imprinted over 200k years, trying to socially construct over 5 years, good luck with that

CUTTING YOUR DICK AND NUTS OFF AND DIGGS OUT A HOLE IN YOUR FLESH IS PERFECTLY NORMAL, YOU FUCKING NAZI SCUM!!!!!!!

sad!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 6.08.17 PM.png (535x770, 373K)

I'm tired of retards using the words sex and gender interchangeably. Especially journalists, they're supposed to be literate.

>the city of the UK
SAD

GAS CHAMBERS
>GAS CHAMBER
GAS CHAMBERS
>GAS CHAMBER
GAS CHAMBERS
>GAS CHAMBER
GAS CHAMBERS
>GAS CHAMBER
GAS CHAMBERS
>GAS CHAMBER

are you for real?

>yeah being fat might lead to his death but at least we didn't hurt his feelings

It's not a "Christian" belief its science

They try to make this out to be a "Christian" thing when it's really a science thing

The only Christian thing influencing this decision is his commitment to not tell a lie, the rest is science

It's not "science" it's pronouns.

It's both in his case.

Is that farquad?

I agree.

Christian cunts needs to shut the fuck yo and do your job.

Oh you object to this medicine or treatment? Tough shit. It's your job jackass.

You are a doctor. You serve me. You give me my fucking meds, whatever painkillers, happy pills or whatever.

I want it, you go and fetch like the labcoated dog you are.

Do you fucking job. Fucking christards.

>right
bongs have no rights

>thou shalt not bear false witness

Fucking christcucks not telling me my dick-cave is perfectly normal

>Flag

I can't, this is just too funny.

Doctors don't need to cater to mentally ill trannyfags. You are either male or female at birth, that's what you are for your entire existence, and nobody can change it through mutilation or denial of reality. You bongs really need to learn how science works, as well as oral hygiene.

Attached: 1526515880177.jpg (1024x825, 130K)

>President Lashawndra Al-Hernandez has declared the watering of crops to be a tool of the white male patriarchy. Xhe has banned water from all farms and forbidden farmers from drinking it as well.

You're embarrasing us

Is that a boy in your pic :o