Daily reminder that all jews go to hell

Daily reminder that all jews go to hell.

John 8:44 King James Version (KJV)
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 John 2:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Revelation 2:9 King James Version (KJV)
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Attached: Jew being honest.jpg (298x300, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtu.be/RB3g6mXLEKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice post but
>KJV

I don't see the problem?

Protestant Bible

King James Bible isn't a protestant bible.
It's a translation done in a period of about 7 years of the original text by scholars who were familiar with multiple languages

What version are you recommending?

Attached: Bible Translation History.gif (1353x1742, 356K)

King James and the translators were protestants, and the protestants are the ones who use this Bible.
There's a list the USCCB made of their approved translations.

as if I needed to be reminded

Jesus was a Jew who referred to himself as a Rabbi

Yeah, and there were 54 of them. Each one spoke multi languages or were special in their own unique way. Lancelot Andrews spoke/wrote/read around 20, another claimed to have read every single word of Greek in the known world, etc. They were divided into 7 groups and each verse was proofedited by each team, so 7 times (if I remember the story correctly).

But I'm sure the 1 or 2 kikes who wrote yours are better.

Attached: 20180702_014226.jpg (836x399, 64K)

protestants raised america and we got the 2nd amendment which is the biggest fuck you to the satanic jews in all of history.

but that's not enough for the brazil nigger.

Does this mean anything to you? If not, will you spend today learning what "cognitive dissonance" is?
John 10
27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30I and my Father are one.
31Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

Jew on Jew violence

Nobody cares what spic goblins who worship Mary think anyway.

Remember: Cognitive. Dissonance.

Romans 2
28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Philippians 3
3For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

>You dislike my religion so you must hate every good thing we did

>Flag
What a surprise

Reading these verses makes me all the more excited to dive into the KJV Bible.
Ordered one a few days ago, just waiting for it to arrive.
Shoo, Jesuit.

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee"

Attached: 4546546546.jpg (726x572, 89K)

You missed the best one.
Amos 5:25-27
25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?

26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord, whose name is The God of hosts.

Burn in hell kikes
Literally feel no remorse in my heart about their eternal torment

Not everyone will agree with me, but I recommend supplementing with this bad boy. Truly a gem.

Attached: Screenshot_20180712-061028_Google Play Store.jpg (1080x2220, 505K)

I suppose if God is real he is German, I guess that would make his Hebrew people German.

>New World Order Bible Versions (Full Movie)

>178363188
>>New World Order Bible Versions (Full Movie)
>youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

Fail
>New World Order Bible Versions (Full Movie)

>all bible stories
>"most of bible stories contained in the bible"
>child-friendly imagery
I take it those stories don't include the times where Jesus names the Jew?

except there's no such thing as hell - jews invented it to control the goyim.

Not one verse about Jews going to hell , just jesus warning . All jews will stilll be judged

It does, actually. It is basically cliffnotes, but I kept my eyes and ears open for any heresies. Maybe I missed something, but it seems very sound.

Jesus said this, you foolish pole.

Luke 16:19-31King James Version (KJV)

19There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Interesting, I'll check that app out then. Thanks brother.

No problem, hope you like it.

>Luke 16:19

Objection 1 its a parable

>The Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus

(John 5:39-47)

19There was a certain rich man, which w

Objection 2

Those 5 brothers are the 5 tribes left in that day and the last part is disbelief from the jews of the resurrection of jesus

> 28For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. 29Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

You're literally a nation of shabbos goy that sacrifice huge amounts of babies to their deity. STFU you retarded kike puppet, guns are pointless if you still let all the crazy shit they've done to your nation happen

-it's not a parable. Why would Jesus give them names? Were names given in any other parable?
-using those completely edited-in section titles as a proof is unbelieably ingenious.

it literally says in the bible and if you look closely then the rich guy is the jews the chosen and lazarus is the gentile who also wants what the jews have

>19There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 20And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

>25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

This would confirm this again and split between the gentiles and the jews

Attached: 1521044962729.jpg (719x675, 117K)

>literally

Literally what? Those section headings in your Bible are edited in by the publisher. And for your second point: this would be the 1st and only parable which assigns names. It is not a parable. You don't even believe in hell, and are trying to pass scripture? Leave, now. Go look up how many times "hell" appears in the Bible.

Attached: 20180712_070218.jpg (4032x3024, 4M)

>-it's not a parable.

Attached: 1462549158459.jpg (682x600, 104K)

Nice projection. I didn't respond within 3 minutes, so you win? Leave this thread.

I just proved it was a parable by explaining the text

That is how i literally read the text yes . sue bible hub

Attached: Screenshot_30.png (1225x819, 154K)

Your false interpretation doesn't "prove" it. You are trying to make a metaphor out of something that is not a methaphor. Surely you understand the mental gymnastics I would have to go to in order to fully explain that to you? You assert that hell doesn't exist, why is it mentioned throughout the Bible? You haven't even conceded about thinking section-headings are KJV-universal. Sad.

No, I dont care about that. I care about the claims you push here. It's not their fault you are a Google theologian larping as a man of God. Get out of this thread, false prophet. Viper. Satan.

Its not false you come up with a better one ?

Deuteronomy 32:22 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

2 Samuel 22:6 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

Ezra 10:35 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Benaiah, Bedeiah, Chelluh,

Job 11:8 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know?

Job 26:6 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.

Psalms 9:17 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalms 16:10 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Psalms 18:5 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

Are you thinking this proves me wrong or right? Are you insane? Get out.

You can read dont you or do you deny that jesus rose from the death ? and he foretold this in parables

>31And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Why is the bible so inconsitent about kikes?

catholicism is paganism, retard.

People of the tribe of Judah =\= (((jews))) of today.

If you don't believe in hell and base your Bible doctrines on section titles on BibleHub.com, you are a JIDF kike sewing division and confusion. You have already lost your part in the Book of Life if that's you, Noam.

Revelation 22
18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Its not people just want to read what they want to read.

All Israel Shall Be Saved

25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

>28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

>Its not people just want to read what they want to read.

No kidding. Before you continue twisting Scripture, please reitterate to everyone that you deny the existence of hell.

Well, rip me i guess

If you believe that a God who is good punishes people in hell for a eternity just for the sake of punishment , then your clearly retarded .

Then God never told his chosen jews about this hell , it started to exist with Christianity

>reee
dude quit being a retard. its a parable because the resurrection hasnt happened yet.

>God shall take away his part out of the book of life

You already quoted it , the opposite of life=

> but muh Jesus said
> Jesus was a kike
what's your point again?

>Hell
>Existing
Lmao

>Daily reminder that all jews go to hell.

Obviously. Jews are no longer Israel in God's eyes.

Kikes.

Remember lurkers: the 1st thing Satan did was cast doubt on God's Word.

Matthew 25:46- And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Attached: 1514158675950.jpg (540x360, 137K)

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Matthew 25:46- And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

>Obviously. Jews are no longer Israel in God's eyes.

uh wrong

A Remnant of Israel

>1I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

>everyone not agreeing with me is a kike

1 John 2
22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

We should help them get there faster

>everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Again life and eternal death ... are you blind ?

aren't you just as terrified of dementors? The Harry Potter books say they're real.

"HURR I'M A MURIKKAN AND DON'T THINK ANY OTHER PERSON ON PLANET EARTH IS ALLOWED TO OWN FIREARMS"

Gun laws in Israel are comprehensive despite soldiers being allowed to carry their service weapons on or off duty. Civilians must obtain a firearms licence to lawfully acquire, possess, sell or transfer firearms and ammunition.

>28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 3

You are literally a kike. Do you think "jews" have a bloodline a gentile doesn't physcially have? Do you understand geometric sequence, kike? We are all physical descendents of Israel, but physical descendents mean nothing without the blood

Attached: geometric_series2.png (517x593, 55K)

That doesn't say eternal death, you subversive kike. It says eternal punishment.

You have Harry Potter references in your backpocket? Do you also pee sitting down? Maybe we can make this a meta talk and you can explain how nothing exploded and created all the matter in the universe 8^) diekike

Attached: images.jpg (327x154, 12K)

I just read the bible dude i dont care about kikes i just preach what i read . God saved them from the siege in Jerusalem and they are our enemies

I was raised Catholic but it wasn't hard to figure out how retarded it is

>That doesn't say eternal death, you subversive kike. It says eternal punishment.

which is death because its the opposite of eternal life

You must think the Bible has contradictions?

2 John 1
9Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Oh wow, you clearly just....you're so stupid.

Revelation 22
18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

kikes are not christians i dont see your point

>25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

1 John 2
22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Book of life opposite is book of death

Kike, you will burn in the hell you and I both know exists. Repent, pray, you've doomed yourself.

The Bible isn't inconsistent about kikes at all. Biblical Israel does not mean present day Israel or Satanic kikes. The Bible says to judge a tree by it's fruit...what kind of fruit do Jews produce?

Attached: 1530840482237.jpg (527x588, 133K)

hey whats your opinion on annihilationism?

I'm not a fedora, but you're understanding is way too limited to comprehend anything beyond your "Jesus loves me this I know for the bible tells me so" crap. So go ahead and prove to me anyone should give a flying fuck about what your holy book says. Prove that it's any more real than Harry Potter.

Correct, but think of it this way-
Christ was supposed to transform the Jews into his followers, in this way, Jews were to remain Jews, but believe inChrist as the Messiah. He thought of himself as a Jew, as did his followers. Those like the Pharisees, however, acted to ensure that Christ's teachings were never included in any Jewish texts. In this manner, Judaism had rejected 'transformation' as it were, by Christ. Today's Christianity is essentially, a result of this divide over the divinity of Christ within Judaism.

No it does not i just cease to exist , if i fail . Better should worry if you believe in nonsense as hell

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Romans 11:29
29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

1 Peter 2:24
24Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Romans 3:10
10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Revelation 21:8
8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

ok mr westboro baptist paster

>paster

Its the only thing what makes sense . Sin cannot exist and neither can the people who wants sin . to stuff them in a place with torture with no end just sounds evil

This is one of many reasons why Christianity is retarded. Look how hard you're trying to rationalise such bullshit

>i dont like it therefore it's not real

1 Corinthians 2:13
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; COMPARING SPIRITUAL THINGS WITH SPIRITUAL.

I dont believe Luke 16 is a parable, because parables don't list names.

ho there buddy i once accepted hell but once i got more in to the nature of God i declined hell and i declined the book of revelation

>. 54And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

It's wishful thinking. People going to hell wish there was just *nothing* after they die.

Jesus said eternal torment in a lake of fire. Guess what?

Eternal torment in a lake of fire.

No, you're just an ill-informed shitposter who doesn't know that not only were Jesus and his disciples Jews, but that the thousands of people converted on the Day of Pentecost were converted from Jews to Christians.

youtu.be/RB3g6mXLEKk

> you're so stupid
> Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, ‘Raca,’ shall be in danger of the council; but whosoever shall say, ‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

well well well, mr holier than thou deserves hell himself according to his holy book of nonsense. Have fun there with the jews kek.

>ho there buddy
>i declined the book of revelation

I'm not your buddy.

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

How the fuck are most Christians dumb enough to believe that Jews are the Chosen People when they literally killed Jesus?