Why is it for western women socially acceptable to act like thots/whores in public?

Why is it for western women socially acceptable to act like thots/whores in public?

Attached: 1531097888822.webm (720x1280, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5BvGWptKzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1501873543521.webm (592x1280, 1.65M)

We gave them rights and stopped beating them.

accurate.

that is one mad slut

jfc dude took some shots

Attached: hottie subway wow.webm (320x568, 2.28M)

Why don’t you cock suckers ever check the catalogue
There are other faggots like you with a chip on their shoulder who want to circle jerk with you about how much women suck
Instead of making this crap, just jump in that other fags thread and bump it you dumb nigger

>Not calling sluts sluts and whores whores
Men let them

because you'd enjoy it if she was doing that for you

Thots are hot. What are you gay?

Because the women have used their undeserved vote to create a government-run army of whiteknights who destroy any man that puts a woman in her place.

The worst people in these situations are always the captain Save-A-Hoe's who will gang up on any guy that is forced to put a bitch in her place.

Because white men allow it

WE WUZ HIVEMIND AN SHEIIT

Because men dropped all their standards they ever had when seeking a woman and replaced her with just a piece of fuckmeat
Do not forget that it is men who create standards, never the women, if enough men became authoritarian in relation to them, they'd get in line quickly because they would have no other choice

Supply & Demand

For the same reason that you say thot.
people are cancer and there is not a human alive that isn't a fucking retard.

>people are cancer and there is not a human alive that isn't a fucking retard.
maybe you just hate yourself

Settle down, bitch

this.

I feel like I'm the only one who thinks it's hot when they do that shit. It's just being outgoing, it's immensely attractive to me. I'm not gonna call you guys gay but I don't get how you can't love it

Because western men are weak cucks who instead of slapping some sense into these whores, encourage them

hawt as fuck

i would have thrown her through that lattice. would have looked great

It is hot, and I'd want to fuck a girl who acts like a slut, but it's not conducive to a healthy society if it becomes too widespread

Does this snow nigger like prudes in dresses n shit ?

What kind of faggot didn't grab their fat americock at that bitch n her tigglies.

Maybe go exercise your cocksucker before you post on the internet silly virgin

Attached: 1512691182382.jpg (517x768, 65K)

because their fathers are beta faggots

Seriously.
Never feel bad for a women who gets hit because 9 times out of 10 she deserves it.

lols they're humans, they're only having fun. seriously bros let them be.

If your women are lame and monosyllabic change that.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5BvGWptKzE

Attached: we fought for the future.jpg (962x759, 249K)

>It's just being outgoing

Imagine your life long love acting like that, or your daughter. Im not gonna call you stupid but i don't get how you can't see a difference between flirty and outgoing and full on degenerate whore.

Why wouldn’t it be?

i always wonder what kind of sad virgin you need to be to complain about girls not hiding that they like sex

Bitch is going to prison.

Send them some fatass braps and change his mind. That snow nigger never seen ass between the whites and mussies.

it was in self defense

Please fuck off with these threads incel scum. The past couple of days this board has literally just been whining about women. Why do women live rent fucking free in your head?

He let her glass him? She would be dead before the white knights could interfere. I would do that for the benefit of others down the line and to set an example.

Because this isn't the Islamic State, faggot.

The guy just took it, gets up and barely pushes her and that bitch was already on the ground. The strength difference between men and women is insane.
Idk what girls like this are thinking in this situation. Is this how girls beg to get put in place? Act as crazy as possible until they get punished?

Attached: 1504791525697.gif (320x180, 1.43M)

With Kavanaugh in at the SCOTUS, who knows what this country will turn into for non-white males. lol

there are no longer any consequences for their behavior

KEK. You can see her shame. She tries to cover up.
I guess the japs don't approve of her immodesty

I find it goddamn distracting in the workplace.

>dress like a whore
>showcase your tits
>oh no someone said something about my whoredom I'm a victim

>doing that for you
She's not doing it for anyone when it's in public.

she's hot af tho

You moron, then it's a public service and you should pay your taxes.

This guy could easily kill her if would use his power.She is not match and she knows it but she also knows that she is protected by her modern cucked society. Here in Silesia i slaped bitches so many times that i cant even count if they act like savages. Yes, Yes sometimes there is white knight even he is very rare but obviously showing my gun is usually enough in such situation. I could show her real feminism in 1second.

The problem huefag is that we don't live in Brazil where it would be perfectly okay to have some fun with that slut and grab a good handful.

A slut in the first world west is allowed to be as provocative and sexualised as she wants, while any men who reciprocate are totally at her mercy as to whether they get away with it or get thrown in fucking prison by the whiteknight army.

In many African tribes, women go completely topless. Maybe you are the problem.

Lol, what the fuck where she thinking wearing that in a country filled to the brimm with creeps?

lol that girl attacking the guy hahaha. Dumb whore connected 3 solid punches. Guy not even phased, just stands up and braely pushed her, shes on the ground hahaha. She proabably broke her hand I bet as well haha.

Yeah that's why
>I find it goddamn distracting in the workplace.

and she is also larping as christian.To the stake with her!

I don't know, I'm fine with beating them with the belt again tho.

Attached: 1508168093055.gif (360x202, 3.19M)

Bitches know if the guy hits then, a hundred white knights will jump him and fuck him up. This is white society

You never been to a good strip club huh.

20$ will get an asshole pressed to your face and ass jiggling around your noggin

>web have to be more like bush niggers
Wise words from Austrian cuckold

OP claims this is some Western only thing tho.

So all I have to do to be on an equal legal footing with deliberately provocative sluts is pay them money?
And this somehow solves the problem?

And I guarantee that said stripper would still be able to retroactively withdraw consent and get you ruined if the mood so took her.

Who knows? Perhaps you should do an exhaustive study and get back to us.

Also, who doesn't like watching tiddies bounce?

Acting like whore =/= casual nudity, incel retard