Entitled land whale calls cops on black guy

Why is it always fat woman doing this shit?
are they that sad to be fat they take out their frustration on black guys?

Attached: erica walker.jpg (1574x870, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justiciar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minos
lmgtfy.com/?q=white man rapes black woman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

baste

Attached: nigga_knockout_spree.webm (404x720, 2.75M)

Looks like someone had a case of the Monday's

She's a cunt but also who the fuck wears socks in a pool? That's kind of unsanitary. I don't want groady foot fugus in the water.

I'll play it like they do
The nigger is always wrong

I laughed way to hard at that comment

Attached: antifa warrior.jpg (877x720, 238K)

lol white women think that we are same as their cuckold submissive white husbands. Bitch my name is no Tyler bitch amma fuck yo ass up

I wander what set him off
>inb4 nigger

Yeah but something is usually said or done to light his short fuse. It's usually something ridiculous which is why I'd like to know

>recording of people recording a recording

>interrupting laundry day
and during black history decade!

Attached: 1492831556226.png (388x290, 123K)

Here's an idea: STOP going to pools,let the nigs grease them up and trash them. Let their little boon kids run around and scream and yell and act like chimps.Let the sheboons scream and yell at eachother about whos tyrone is hitting whos tyrone. Let them get so bad that they close. Fuck sake.

My boss would laugh and high five me if I called the cops on a nigger. Find a red pilled company senpai

Her calling the police was stupid but really nigga how you gonna wear socks in the pool?

No one wants to swim in your nasty sock water you nigger

>You literally cannot criticize blacks for anything or you'll be called racist and fired when trying to hold them to same rules as everyone else

Blacks are like the Muslims of the US. Can get away with anything by crying bigot. Will we see black rape gangs shortly?

Shortly...?
Niggers rape all the goddamned time.

But we have yet to give them free pass like the mudslimes.

whites rape more than any other race

Attached: 1385740468247.gif (250x250, 993K)

When I was in 8th or 9th grade it was for some reason considered fashion to wear underwear under your swimming trunks, visually of course.
The nog thought it was fashion you see.

but then when we open a new pool they ruin that

Didn't something like this just happen a couple of days ago? WTF?

Attached: compingandstackingcheese.png (600x600, 121K)

this is demonstrably false

Every one of the highest rape-rate countries is majority black

Lel, when I was a kid my parents never let us go to waterparks because they were always filled with blacks and mexicans who 'probably shit in the pool'

Is rape even a crime in Africa?

Yes, our gaze alone is rapist

When I was a teenager I took a shower with socks on just to see how it felt. For some reason it turned me on and I ended up fapping

False it's the whites

Attached: 1526432344303.jpg (750x746, 112K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x195, 8K)

People call the police all the time, for all sorts of stupid reasons on people of all races. The fact that there is suddenly a media narrative of
>wh*tes racistly call the police all the time on innocent blacks who dindu nuffin
doesn't mean that something new is happening, only that they've found a new angle to attack whitey on

Supposedly the daycare was mistreating his kid or something.

so this is what Amy Schumer has been up to lately.

i thought she was liberal though?

>can't put down a small female with unlimited punches

What a fag

secondary goal of make whitey afraid to ever call the cops on black people.

Nigga why you wearin socks inna pool? Dafuck is that shit

they are trying to combat the crime stats images we post

I have stop giving a crap, if someone on the normie social media says something retarded I just start red pilling until they end up swearing and losing their mind. Just posting images

They say things like: what are you implying?

I say nothing and post another image showing rape stats or whom rapes whom

It's hilarious to see their world view devastated or try to claim that rape and murder happens in the suburbs but the police doesn't go to the suburbs... the most retarded arguments ever

I do this on reddit, on facebook, on twitter.

I also do something similar when men are mentioned or lack of women CEOs.

imagine you post 'this wamen didn't rape' or 'pink tax' video

and you end up having to say that yes men should retire a decade earlier than women because they die earlier

Yes, roll over for these people and let them rot your Country from the inside out, lest you're a racist. That'll show em who's boss. Very noble.

Attached: 1519692192775.png (500x471, 140K)

Why is it now a news story every time a poor darkie gets the cops called on them over something minor? Frivolous 911 calls happen all the time.

pathetic

Attached: 1466971694065.jpg (1200x675, 180K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justiciar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minos
>butthole skin in my eyes is okay
>socks in the water is too much

Attached: anagram.png (445x248, 122K)

Has nothing to do with nobility. Until the general population wakes the fuck up,sees what these people are really like and what they do to a community and it's infrastructure NOTHING will change. Maybe when the liberal parents can't take their kids to pools anymore because of the filth and decay,they will want action taken. Let the system that THEY made burn down around them,you dont't recover from anything until you hit rock bottom.

Agh they all have that same you can’t hit me because I’m a white lady look on their faces.

kek, why does she always get back up?
The other woman is also just walking in there like: "Im a woman, I'm invincible"

Blah blah blah " I'll play it like they do" fucking retard

And the cops will fuck you up. :)

What's the name of that white college kid who raped that passed out drunk college girl behind a dumpster after home coming?

Attached: 1531167735273.gif (480x304, 784K)

/thread if true.

That's very weird man lmao seriously made me chuckle at work...

Purposefully lying about what happened in that. There was no rape and never was. Penis was not even out or near the vagina. If you're going to strawman you should at least get details correct

Oh you

Attached: 1531250342052.jpg (1128x984, 181K)

What is the meaning of these wikipedia links?

Attached: 04928A84-A957-41E5-9824-E7442683FE63.jpg (900x517, 84K)

>get police called on me as a kid because I was riding my bike too close to the golf course even though I was on a main public road on the other side of the perimeter fence
>brush it off as a crazy boomer
>If it happened today and I were nonwhite it would make national news

Let's say ur innocent little self conscious brother doesnt know any better and dips its tiny sock covered foot in the pool, Shall the police be called?

yeah, the lifeguard at a residents' only pool

the guy literally lost his life and had to move away because he didn't apologize to the woman

would smash

>hi dad this Roquashian, he's my new boyfriend

You : "WRONG Incel! No penis was even out at the scene! All he did was finger fuck her passed out corpse and her boyfriends residual cum right out of her pussy STRAWMAN!"

She prob has a really tight smooth hairless pussy

It was more like he did not want her.
Also fatties call the cops for all sorts of reasons, like the fat black woman in NC calling 911over a botched fast food order. Actually there are several of these. Sadly. All l know if l was a cop, l would shoot them for wasting my time.

No. You are an idiot. Take off your socks before you get in the pool, moron.

Never relax

THICC

The ratio of people who do commit rape compared to those who do not commit rape within an ethnic group is more significant.

he wasn't in the pool, he was in the pool area and it was those dumb swimming socks

Attached: Slipper-Rack-Mens-Waterproof-Yoga-Exercise-Foot-Water-Shoes-Aqua-Socks-0.jpg (500x281, 15K)

Mmmmm no

t. subhuman apologist

Attached: 1526324227512.jpg (857x1046, 126K)

Lolz. That's why we're known as RAPE APES
amirite
uknowhatimsayin

Lmfaooo how barbaric and immoral would it be to shoot some one for just wasting your time, specifically and prideful pert fatty

>nig not wanting the white whale
user in a situation like this every nigger is Captain fucking Ahab

wrong again

Attached: Trump junto al rabino Shmuel Rabinovitch junto al Muro de los Lamentos.jpg (1105x768, 83K)

>"Im a woman, I'm invincible"
AHAHAHAHAHA

Who the fuck goes to public pools? They are always full of niggers. In my community we have three neighborhood pools, but you have to have a access card to get in and security will come by to check your card. I don't live around niggers either.

I still refuse to believe this image. The message is obviously true, black men rape white women far more than white men rape black women, but I fucking refuse to believe there was not a single white male rape on black female in 4 years. There's no fucking way in hell.

>where ever I go i must also rape.

Yea, sure.

>I fucking refuse to believe there was not a single white male rape on black female in 4 years.
>lmgtfy.com/?q=white man rapes black woman
oh look! it's all shit from the 60s and before!

Mm

This is unbelievable. This makes no sense. For god sake people masterbate to inflatable pool toys and diapers, there must be a white man desperate enough to rape a black. Do they just not report it? Is it not reported on? 99% of black women are disgusting but that 1% are incredible, there's no way not a single one has been forcibly colonized.

Attached: 1531031995000.png (154x193, 58K)

>if l was a cop, l would shoot them for wasting my time
If I was a cop I would just shoot everyone who calls me regardless of who they are and tell people it was self defense.

She could've called her brother and the boys and they would've taken care of that nigger
The cops are there to protect them from whites

almos knocked tha weave out da bitches head sheeeeeeeeeit 100 100 100 100 100

no need to rape one, they all easily give up their pussy to white men

But not a single one? Four fucking years user. How many black women are in your country? How many white men? How many rapes occur a year? Not a single fucking one?
I can't find a single report. I've got some thinking to do.

If memory serves me correctly there would have been one on that, but it was proven to be a false accusation that the black woman recanted on. But yes those stats are completely correct for those years.
Also a majority of the supposed white raping blacks do not get convictions, because again many of the charges were made up. Just think about Tawanna Brawley, and the Duke rape incident which never happened, and in the case of Duke was a shake down attempt by the stripper.

Yeah go all Ethiopian cop in Minneapolis on them.

There are a lot. Only the most degenerate white men slip it to the black woman. I find them to be pretty MCU ugly as hell truthfully, with massive man face. Also their attitudes are why many black men go for white women, or other men.

>going to a "community pool" in 2018

Attached: 404.jpg (304x295, 11K)

Does any one have the context or explanation of this vid?

niggers don't know how to swim

>How many black women are in your country?
I'm in the south, and they are fucking everywhere

Tennessee is a redneck shithole full of whitebaggers. Whitey gonna white white white white white white

Attached: whitey man.jpg (720x528, 32K)

It's a shame that niggers are the only ones with the balls to knock bitches senseless from time to time.

KYS nigger loving faggot

If you can't see the psyop right in front of your faces then you truly are niggers.

>Weird how all the sudden white people calling cops on people for stupid shit and then losing their jobs.

> They want you to stop calling in nigger tier events. Don't fall for it. If I even see a nigger picking his nose in calling the cops and telling them he's robbing someone at gun point

Per capita?
Go learn some stats, monkey

Attached: 1396539159726.jpg (413x324, 36K)

Leave vibrams alone you urbanite fuck

I like Tennessee, well except for Memfrica, parts of Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Trashville.

fuck off kike

Kill yourself beta, faggots like you are why this country is going to shit.
On the DotR any man who opposes beating wives to keep them in line will hang from the rafters.

Well that graphic is vague. It's either the number reported or the number convicted. But still the differences in numbers is staggering. Even if there were like 1000 unreported rapes of blacks by whites, the difference is still staggering.

I think it was his girlfriend cheating on him with some dude. he got really angry and punched everyone.

Wasn't the last racist white man (yet again) who called the cops on blacks a kike?