Big Victory

techcrunch.com/2018/07/10/court-victory-legalizes-3d-printable-gun-blueprints/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 23.56.52.png (1778x1148, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

comeandmakeit.blogspot.com/2016/03/shuty-3d-printed-semi-auto-is-done.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M_qSnjKN7f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great win for freedom. Liberals have no idea how simple a gun is. I've seen a guy make a shotgun with 2 pipes and a nail, a Mac-10 with garage door railings and an ar15 with melted soda cans

Noice.

That's pretty fokin awesome. Congrats states.

How do you make a rifled barrel with aluminum from soda cans?
They say the lower receiver is the "gun", but the part that is most difficult to make is the rifled barrel.
All my "Make a gun" plans unironically say "Start with a gun barrel".

>3d printable

Isnt that a ghost gunner or similar in the pic though?

Just wait until laser sintering with nylon gets real cheap like 3d printers are now. The controlled part of a handgun is the frame, and they're pretty much all polymer now.
The laser sintering stuff is like magic, out of some dust comes a complete part, even really crazy designs. Check out the FormLabs Fuse1, blew my fucking mind watching it.

>when you officially live in shadowrun

Finally.
It was bullshit to outlaw them in the first place.

Any sources on where I can find one of these blueprint models?

Fucking U.S god damn. Send me the blueprints at least.

Theyre all over mate

comeandmakeit.blogspot.com/2016/03/shuty-3d-printed-semi-auto-is-done.html

It's now legal because the law was changed after the victory or people simply know they won't get in trouble for printing guns?

FedGov admitted that the blueprints were speech, which means 1st amendment protection. Game over gun grabbers!

A gun is the receiver. Making a gun in the US, legally speaking, is making the receiver.

What fucking plans are you talking about that all say start with a barrel?

You could always make your own guns via any method available including 3d printing, the guy in this court case illegally had his first amendment rights trampled upon by Obama's DOJ when they stopped him from freely distrubuting the 3d printer files. Everything from 3d printing the gun, to distributing the files was always legal, what was illegal was Obama's cocksuckers violating the first amendment.

I like what Cody Wilson is doing, but a router and jig gets the job done faster and just as cleanly as his weak-spindled, small bedded CNC for about 1/10th the cost.

Rifle barrels are not regulated commerce, and you don't need a federal license to manufacture them or sell them.

>3d printable (additive manufacturing)
>shows pic of milling machine (subtractive manufacturing)
The media is so fucking dumb.
This was a no brainer ruling. The blueprints aren't for fully autos. They're literally distributing information to make something that is legal.

>Check out the FormLabs Fuse1, blew my fucking mind watching it.

that's pretty cool.... have you ever seen electron beam sintering? it's used to make turbine compressor blades with integral fuel flow/bleed air channels.... made of powdered titanium.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_qSnjKN7f8

I made a bazooka out of two-liter pop bottles.

Amazing, stuff like this is going to revolutionize manufacturing when it gets cheaper.

Niggs in central Africa make semi-functional guns from scratch without having access to electricity or running water.