WHO WILL YOU CHEER FOR?

>Croatia
One of the last hopes of Western Civilization and nationalism

>French Caliphate
Home of degeneracy, the Frankfurt School, Feminism and many Jewish intellectual maneuvers

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 17.53.53.png (1114x746, 1.52M)

FARANKFURT SCHOOL CAME FROM GERMANY

ILL BE ROOTING FOR YOU PEASANT MUM TO BE RAPED

YOU STUPID FUCKING CHILD, YOU CUNT, YOU IDIOT

BRAZIL IS A SHITHOLE AND ALL YOU MONGRELS ARE AN ABOMINATION, I HOPE YOU ALL GETS AIDS AND DIE FAGGOT

Yeah, well, Germany sucks. Hitler tried to fix it but funfact: he sucked too.

SEND ALL YOUR ENERGY TO CROATIA Jow Forums!

BRAZIL IS A FUCKING AFRICAN TEAM SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING FILTHY MUD SUBHUMAN MOUTH YOU FUCKINGDISGUSTING APRE

Neither because I'm not a faggot who would rope their ideology into a soccer game

Calm down Sadiq.

Croatia of course

Supporting Croatia. I don't care what the other bongs say on here, they're stupid cucks if they support any niggerfest team over a white man's team.

Not fair. Brazil would be perfectly fine without commies. Like anyplace in South America.

Take care of your own house, Harry.

Btw, isn't it time to pray for Mecca or salute your black princess?

Attached: brexit.jpg (595x553, 70K)

Eat shit Rashid

I LAUGH WHEN I SEE BRAZILLIAN KIDS DIE IN THE FAVELLAS FROM DISEASE AND RAPE I HOPE ALL YOUR FILTHY SUBHUMAN NATION IS WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH YOU SHIT EATING TURD MOUTH MOULDER

Neither, because contrary to the memeing on here, neither team is white.
>hur hur muh turkish rapebabies are white
No, they are not.

Reminder that the Tunisian team is whiter than the english

We do not view ourselves as Western. We do not take part in gay assfucking, slavery and colonialism.
Never did, never will.

lol spectator sports

tha being said - croatia of course
and the uk for the losers' final

you would have won without niggers

>One of the last hopes of Western Civilization and nationalism

Croatia is full of Croatians because no one wants to move there (except maybe some Serbians). They are not nationalist.

BECAUSE YOU LACKED THE ABILITY, ONLY SUPERIOR STATE BUILDING NATIONS LIKE THE ENGLISH AND OTHER EUROPEAN IMPERIAL PEOPLES WERE.

STOP LARPING AS MORAL, YOU JUST AINT SMART AND POWERFUL AND WARRIOR LIKE ENOUGH TO DO IT.

>They are not nationalist.
You must be nuts. I don't even want to know what's nationalist according to you.

someones mad
maybe focus that anger at Theresa May instead of throwing a shitfit over smackheads who can't kick a ball straight.

You got raped Achmed.

Attached: English rapist.webm (362x640, 990K)

Well, I don't care. Build your superior state, I'm not planning to prevent you from doing that.
I just don't want to be lumped in with these people who feel the need to go on their knees before blacks for what happened in the past because it doesn't concern me.

Don't care, just glad we lost, depressing pic related.

Attached: doomed.jpg (699x244, 42K)

> implying any of that has anything to do with western civilization
> pretending you're not a branchlet on the 2000-year old Greco-Roman family tree
> implying everyone, yourself included, doesn't simply think of you as southeast germans

Attached: 1513914820679.jpg (543x540, 27K)

>REEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the posts

Africans in French clothing

This

Neither, playing sports is fine. Watching them is for low iq.

noired france is pathetic

My fellow white people of course.

Attached: A80B838F-2099-4573-B6BA-0C2A5061D002.jpg (750x1334, 142K)