What was Obama thinking when he nominated this?

> in 2017, the life expectancy of people with type
1 diabetes is still approximately 12 years less on
average than the rest of the general population.

Attached: sotomayor.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

yeah I fucked up the greentext, so what

Obama did a lot of dumb things he didn't think through

My mom has type 1 diabetes. I didnt need to know this man.

Yeah but it's not a death sentence. My great grandma lived into her late 90's, and had it for 30+ years.

that's type 2, rocket surgeon

Obama didn't pick her. Valerie Jarret did.

I think he believed that people thought he was doing such a great job that democrats would be reelected for 8 more years.

Obama desperately wanted his elite SJW friends to like him, and putting the first Hispanic on the court (and a WOMAN, no less!) was yet another example of this behavior. He was not a long-term thinker or strategist. Also, he almost certainly just presumed that Hillary would take over from him.

i hope the bean bitch bites the bucket

Thomas, Sotomayor, Ginsberg, and Breyer could all retire soon. If Trump gets 6 picks...Jesus. Unironically the most impactful president in history.

FDR appointed like 12

He was thinking the same thing he always thinks: Michele has a really big dick for a 'woman'.

Needs a big asterisk next to that one

>implying Obama had any say

How new are you.

Attached: IMG_1193.jpg (600x935, 93K)

Over about 15 years

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

Attached: jews SCOTUS.jpg (1014x394, 123K)

No he wasnt. I still can’t figure out why normies thought he was a smart. Man was incredibly ignorant.
>Also, he almost certainly just presumed that Hillary would take over from him.
Kek Hilary thought that too

>I hate white people and this will really piss them off

His first priority was how ugly the woman was, apparently.

Woohoo more liberal screeching soon as Trump gets two more pick before it is over. I hope this causes a flood of refugees heading to the EU, and Canada to escape their perceived oppressive government, at this point l am sure Merkhell will accept them.

It was his negro genes taking over his brain, those genes cannot see past fifteen seconds.

>we're so progressive I can hear alabamas cries

Uniparty.

Attached: trashy.jpg (430x330, 52K)

It's funny, even as the president niggers still find a way to be used as a tool for the wealthy

>Trump breaks the record for most SCOTUS picks

lel

I wouldn't even wish her anything bad. Especially not her death. But violent leftists (and admitted redditors, lol) annoy me into wanting Trump to enrage them even more.

Please Lord, lend this bitch some sugar.

Same way this happened (((THEM)))

And that is what we should get everyone to call them, the Uniparty. Calling them different names is a false narrative. We need people to use red truth names.

>I still can’t figure out why normies thought he was a smart. Man was incredibly ignorant.
exact same thing with trudeau, he's a soft-spoken dweeb who doesn't make them feel badfeels, and is therefore "smart" and a "good speaker"

Yeah it was stupid of him

Replace her insulin with pure sucrose.

obama was and is a very smart man. the problem is that intelligence does nothing to stop ignorance, bull-headedness, and narcissism, which obama had in spades.

smart niggers can go one of two ways and he chose the faggot cool black friend path

Okay Brad

Obama's plan was to appoint any brown person he could find. Some have claimed Sotomayor is a crypto-Jew, too.

>Obama
>thinking
Nigger checked out as soon as he was inaugurated.

There's NO WAY she's not somewhat jewish

Two genders, two scoops, two terms, four picks.

Full of so much wise insulin.

Actually no he is not. He is an educated man which does not equate to intelligence. He was educated in marxism, and Islam for the most part. Both of which are for mindless retards.
He lacked the usual empathy for anyone but himself which is another sign of stupidity, because only people with intelligence can relate to others in life.
As you said though his education did nothing to curb his own self importance, and his was to the point of delusion. Which made him again a retard that was articulate.

All the Jews were appointed by Dems.

They're all harvard/yale grades and harvard/yale are majority jewish. They are jewish schools run by jews for jews with a smattering of minorities (but not whites who are discriminated against) to fill in the rest.

Given that, it's a fucking miracle that 6/9 supreme court justices AREN'T Jewish. The deck is stacked so heavily in the jew favor and they still only have 3/9 justice slots.

Harvard and Yale need to stop being the only two schools justices are picked from.

Hye bro, that's a real big deal brah! You wanna fight over this? Mono ay mono...

Get her on a low carb diet my dude.

They had plans for the court under HRC. Needless to say that's not happening now. Expect retirement soon. She's over it.

Harvard and Yale need to burn to the ground. Also Brown.

What is this swamp creature? Does she even try to eat healthy given her condition?