What race were the Aztec?

After some research i came to find only one example of pureblooded Aztecs that was photographed. This couple looks nothing like the other natives of america and have a very distinctive look, how would they be classified? If anyone has any more info please do share.

Attached: Aztec_couple.jpg (399x666, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Maximo_and_Bartola
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Aztec_couple_2.jpg (723x1229, 220K)

They look inbred

They look like Jewish niggers

Attached: Aztec_couple side.jpg (760x544, 72K)

jewnigger

fucking kek they really do

Book of Mormon claims a tiny group of ancient Jews colonized Central America. Some of them intermarried with locals before their little civilization eventually imploded.

Attached: book of mormon map.jpg (690x960, 83K)

really makes you think

Attached: jewnig.jpg (640x370, 49K)

ooga vey

marge simpson and sideshow bob

And I thought this art was stylized.

Attached: IMG_7321.jpg (291x400, 34K)

But MS-13 has taught me that they actually looked like this, so these pics must be fake

Attached: ms13pride.jpg (794x1001, 186K)

Post more ancient pics. Interested.
BUMP

Attached: Jan_Bourb1.jpg (209x467, 34K)

I know this chick who is a descendent of this group. Last name? Solomon. No fucking joke.

Latinx

Looks like severe imbreding retardation

Austronesian

underrated

Aztec

Yeah but she probably is only marginally aztec, the ones with the pronounced features are already extinct.

Lol you people find jewish conspiracies in some pics of inbred savages from 100 years ago

how did the Spanish COLONIZE these ugly women? Was it exclusively from behind?

3 years at sea is a hell of a drug.

Months of time spent at sea bro

I can see the resemblance to an extent. I find it strange how Latinos look so non white despite having such high European percentages. Now it makes sense. Jesus how did the Spanish breed with those thinks. The must be bleached out. The average Hispanic in the US is 65% White. The average Hispanic who identifies as “white” is 73% European. We should bleach the ones closest to white only and ignore most Mestizos. Latinas let you cum inside them if you’re white.

>Aztec
>Savage
Calling everyone a savage is just as bad as shouting "der joos", aztecs had a whole civilization you fuckhead.

What is it with this obsession with bleaching? Mixing caused the problem, more of it will not fix it.

>sacrifice 1000 people per day, including women and children
>cannibalize them
>not savage

wikiwand.com/en/Maximo_and_Bartola
Microcephalic freak show, Literally

"Máximo and Bartola (also known as Maximo Valdez Nunez and Bartola Velasquez respectively) were the stage names of two Salvadoran siblings both suffering from microcephaly and cognitive developmental disability who were exhibited in human zoos in the 19th century. "

Really makes you think

Attached: 1530225268363.png (400x400, 10K)

>1000 per day
Holocoaster 2 Aztec boogaloo!

Shit, so it looks like we have no examples of pure aztec...

Why did you draw iceposeidon so many times?

>wikiwand.com/en/Maximo_and_Bartola
The thing about hoaxes is that if you wait long enough you can use it again and people will believe it

I am fucking perplexed

Nigger skull?

This is he aztec?

The pipal were mayan not aztec.

/thread

This is some old as fuck copypasta

Attached: 1526647017161.jpg (255x255, 15K)

if this is true then that makes modern mexicans goblins in every senses of the word.

part white, part nig, part jew, part asian.

I've gone months without sex at times (or hell, I wouldn't be here), no way I'd fuck any of these Lovecraftian horrors, not even from behind.

>I find it strange how Latinos look so non white despite having such high European percentages.
It is the African genes

Attached: 1474444649987.jpg (1000x1000, 370K)

Because most are not genetically tested and trace their roots to grandparents, or at most great grandparents. The mixing happened much earlier.

The original "black Israelites".

gotta be

Attached: 7o6z7gatjxb01.png (481x365, 259K)

The thing is that the features are still there, another non mentioned how white hispanic still retain swarthy faces, also pic related

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 33K)

who cares

they are all dead anyway

That's like posting this picture and asking "What race were The Ancient Germanics?

Attached: classical roman.jpg (900x546, 72K)

shitskin

Book of mormon is cringe-y as fuck

you realize some races are branches of others right?

a lot of germans were spaniards at one point.

Some germanic tribes migrated to spain and ruled the land for a couple hundred years until they fully dissolved into the spanish population.

LAMANITE SCUM

Most europeans have had other european groups come to their land, it has been common through history.

Pretty much all these 19th century photos are built on lies. I bet you thought that one black woman actually was 130 years old and was George Washington's favorite slave.

There is a reason fake news was considered the norm up until we failed to exterminate the jews.

Months without sex is one thing. Try going months without seeing a woman. Why do you think prisoners are fine fucking men

Fucking kek. I can't believe they're pure Aztec. Got to be some niggerjew in there