/prolg/ pro-life/anti-abortion general

So these new anti-abortion meme have caused lots of feels already. Now we must find the best way to deliver them to women who are receptive of the message, ideas welcome. Thanks to all anons who have participated so far.
Also, we need more of them.

Previous threads:

Attached: 1531330814218.png (752x604, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVBUjGWWo0U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altricial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enjoy getting flooded with niggers, cuck.

we should start aborting women who abort their unborn children

Please fuck off with this shit. You're on the wrong site.

Attached: abortion.png (1440x2560, 820K)

inb4 muh niggers
See

Attached: 1531324418875.jpg (960x969, 83K)

Attached: 1531276624661.jpg (1600x1504, 188K)

>People like to throw "abortion keeps the nigger numbers down". Pic related shows that, while that's true,
Stopped reading there

Imagine how much shit you have to eat to actually believe this.

Only niggers and poor people get abortions. Quit your bitching christ-fags/

2/10 would not bang

Attached: gf.jpg (1600x1504, 593K)

>killing babies is the right side
kys degenerates
this desu

Attached: aborted older brother.jpg (776x529, 77K)

Imagine how much you have to worship a jew on a stick to believe otherwise

Go and watch bl*cked.com.
>A-aborshun killz da niggers
Top kek

These threads make me sad. Think of what the aborted genius could've done? Then I imagine someone aborted Nikola Tesla and am sad. But then I imagine someone aborted Karl Marx and am happy.

Abortion is a tough issue.

Attached: 1531287342090.jpg (1024x761, 63K)

Imagine how many potential leaders have been aborted.

Attached: aborted leader.jpg (1194x784, 113K)

Christfags are down right retarded. What kind of response is this.

;-; my mom had failed pregnancy at the first born.rip brother

Attached: 1531340032353.png (484x481, 10K)

I was aborted the first few times and then they forced me to be born by C-section

My mother should've died during birth. It couldn't have made life worse, that's for sure.

Attached: 1531340049864.png (601x572, 17K)

Hint: people with an iq of a 150 are much less likely to have an unintended pregnancy, or carry out abortion

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVBUjGWWo0U

jesus christ you people need to find another board to go complain about people not wanting to have kids on

Attached: 1531340070977.png (672x608, 24K)

These threads are making me breakdown.
Girlfriend had an abortion in January. I really don't know how much longer i can keep fighting the guilt. I broke down in tears today at work.

Sorry for your loss, got any idead to improve the meme?

Attached: 16064efc.png (1424x968, 116K)

Lmao seriously how much shit and piss you like to ea? I'm not christian. Goddamn you morons amaze me

Attached: 1531340782121.png (829x608, 29K)

>Abortion
I can see why your against it OP, but why can't we just let state/local governments decide on abortion rather then the national government to decide?

Attached: AY DIOS MIO.png (1512x773, 31K)

How can you tell me this while promoting white genocide, you fucking idiot?

>Could have had a younger sister as my parent's marriage was hitting a difficult patch
>Might have brought my family together
>Could have had a little sister to look after
>Mum aborted the kid
>Mum then slept with 6 seperate people, planned to leave our family with her new fucktoy and never come back
>This plan falls through and she tries to suicide in the bathtub
>Endure years of emotional abuse after parents divorce, have to live with her as she invites over new boyfriends when me and my sister are longing for our dad and our family back

seething, thanks cunt

>you people need to find another board to go complain about people wanting to murder kids on

Attached: 1531196176559.jpg (228x221, 5K)

NO
No one wants an explosion in nonWhite births you dumb faggot

>Let's go fishing user! Oh wait I'm dead
I'd revise that one, it sounds too snarky.
>I would have loved to take you fishing little brother

why is it so cold in heaven?

>t-t-thanks for not a-aborting me mommy
>and thanks for putting me on the internet where teenage girls can make fun of me
>i will never have a boyfriend
>or be able to form my own thoughts
>but thanks for keeping me alive and letting me fulfill my dream of living the life of a rotting potato
>im so glad you are with the jesus mommy

Attached: JesusCreatedThis.jpg (1080x1090, 152K)

Attached: 1531340366019.png (829x608, 25K)

Don't want a baby? Give it away. Also, aborting because of 9 uncomfy months is the definition of leftist inability to take responsibility for their actions.

Abolish the institution of abortion
MAGA

>Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Goddamn Jow Forumstards and their obsession with niggers

Christcucks btfo.

>kids

oh, it can survive by itself outside of the mom? going into a preschool and killing the kids would be wrong

Get pregnant, don't want a kid? get an abortion. pretty basic stuff here.

Do you think people should be forced to have kids they don't want/won't love/can't support? How does that make anything better for anyone? Imagine being born to parents that never wanted you. I'm sure you would have a great life that way!

>I was aborted the first few times
wut

Attached: 1531340095946.png (672x608, 20K)

I'm pro life as well, Except for Niggers. Free abortions for niggers forever

Attached: 1466672611103.jpg (320x320, 15K)

You're trying to reason with someone who literally believes that there is a magical human guiding the universe, and that humans have some un-measurable, un-quantifiable, un-observable, un-provable 'self' that just so happens to be alterable via blows to the head. You cannot reason with the terminally retarded any more than you can negotiate with communists.

Attached: 1531341441597.png (829x608, 17K)

see

give it away into the already overcrowded adoption system where kids go back and forth from family to family, never being loved or wanted or truly family? yeah, sounds like a great life. make friends with an orphan sometime and learn how shitty the first 18 years of their life were.

Why don't you use your "talent" to make good ones?

This is why I made the Q&A last prolife general OP, too filter at east some of these retards.

Not an argument

Attached: kikes2.jpg (198x254, 11K)

>a difficult life is one not worth living
Coward, also let's see how long that preschooler can survive on its own without someone to shelter, feed, and protect it.

Thanks for ruining my day

Attached: 1509045019019.png (275x266, 87K)

So you'd rather be aborted than grow up in a state's children home?
Also, easy solution: improve the adoption system instead of killing children.

Better filter everyone who doesn't want white genocide! Take that, you bigots!

>it can survive by itself outside of the mom?
Lmao read this you goddamn shit-for-brains dumbass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altricial

>Get pregnant, don't want a kid?
Pretty easy. Never has there been so much contraception available. Being moronic enough to get pregnant and not wanting to in the modern age is no excuse for murdering babies.

Ima keep it real with you chief, those are shit

Can you elaborate? Low IQ pro-abortionists are annoying indeed.

>Imagine being born to parents that never wanted you.
Imagine being dead. Would be great life. You are dumb.

Attached: 0002022302.jpg (1021x757, 70K)

These threads make me sad because I have 2 dead siblings that were miscarried. I am also trying to impregnate my wife but she is having issues. To think people deliberately do this repulses me and makes me hate them for not appreciating the gift of children.
t white guy

I'm fucking dyibg

Attached: 1460657716038.gif (500x281, 3.12M)

>Durrrrrrrrrrrrr

Now ruin the day of a pro-abortion girl. :D

Not mine, just reposting from whoever made them last thread.

topkek, might work

Too real :(

Yeah, I would definitely feel that abortion!

>killing children

the fact that you people all fall back to this phrase to garner some kind of emotional response is pathetic.

Fpbp

>I'm mad that a girl has never wanted me to cum inside her nor wanted me to fuck her that moment so now I am jealous of everyone who has had such an experience

hang on baby let me go to the store at 3am and buy some condoms that won't ruin the mood or anything

Attached: 1531337121420m.jpg (1024x526, 59K)

Yh yh because
>IT KILLZ DA NIGGGERS YIOU WANT WHYTE GENOCIDE????
Sounds reasonable goddamn you morons are something

Attached: 1451578780001.png (651x572, 13K)

Someone that thinks you'd know if you were dead is calling me dumb. That's a good one. Man, that time before I was born was pure hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at the fat troll and laugh

Stop it. Abortion has saved us from millions more nigs in the US. Each nig has a greater net negative impact than a white has positive

Why are you still dating her? Are you evil? Do you not realize how selfish she is? You’d be dodging a bullet if you found someone else.

Oh shut up you pussy

good point

Attached: aborted older brother.jpg (776x529, 77K)

Unless they're white. Then they get sent to the breeding farms. (We can still abort them once their uterui prolapse.)

another virgin thats never been in the heat of the moment, we should be laughing at you instead.

>garner some kind of emotional response is pathetic.
Like when you cry about how terrible poor poeples lives are and how it better for them to die?

>Murdering babies because it "ruins the mood"
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1488421090008.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Could you link me to a post where I said that or are you just making shit up on the fly now?

it's a filter because your question is stupid

Abortion isn't the only way to keep blacks from having children.

Besides, abortion can be like how some drugs are, the government will provide it safely to you, but for a price, and that price could be sterilization. That isn't personally my belief but it's away.

You look like a sperg replying to every one of OPs post syaing "BUT DA NIGGURZ!". In reality thats just a strawman, we're not saying we should let the black population skyrocket, were just saying abortion shouldn't be the way it's done due to it being horrific.

But IQ is only partially inherited.
It may be rare, but genius are sometimes born of retarded parents, especially if the parents are white trash whose low IQ may be owed to malnutrition and drugs.

aborted actor son

Attached: smile3.png (946x973, 93K)

Thanks for confirming my suspicions! You're making this too easy.

>I don't have an argument to combat the mountains of evidence that oppose my bronze age view of the universe, so I'll just say some meme shit and not-think about it.
See:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

he's a troll. he obviously isn''t here to argue

>aborted pepe
I'm in tears
can't stop crying

Attached: 1491156590368s.jpg (250x187, 6K)

>fetuses aren't children
they're potential children
If you abort them, you rob them the chance to live. How is that not evil?

Attached: aborted abortion doctor.png (1000x800, 45K)

>literally using the "I did not choose to be responsible therefore I have no responsibility and you can't judge me" argument

Just like a young and stupid girl

Attached: aborted mom.png (829x608, 29K)

>V-virgin
That absolute state of pro-choice meatheads goddamn you're pathetic.

Tl:dr
England got aborted frim the world cup finals :)