Croatia/Thread

Serbs are celebrating historical Croatian victory ,even though they genocided them in numbers higher than 1 million people.
WHY?

Attached: croa.jpg (246x205, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Randu_Mahendra/status/1014257723930652672
twitter.com/Randu_Mahendra/status/1015703359158796288
youtube.com/watch?v=qaDikWotFlg
youtube.com/watch?v=fqso_4OCcMk
vimeo.com/23527741
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they regret, ok

HEЋETE У ЧABOГЛABE ДOК CMO JИBИ MИ!

They do .About not killing all of them.

>WHY?

Because they like niggers even less than croats

Attached: cb51e6dccd65a983c6104b565bbfeb21.jpg (600x874, 86K)

Mods ,why you keep deleting this thread?
It is political to its core.We are discussing about cuckess of Serbs and its people.

twitter.com/Randu_Mahendra/status/1015703359158796288

Attached: nostradamus.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Fuck off mountain nigger. You give respect where respect is due. They made it to a WC final. Nobody really gives a fuck about djokovic

Dumb nigger.

>Croatia - Black Man's Disneyland
see pic related. Thousands of Croatian women are being ravaged by BBC as we speak

Attached: croatia_btfo.png (3170x1720, 798K)

Out of 3 billion people someone got something right .
WOW.

Attached: bra.jpg (903x960, 45K)

INAT motherfucker

Meanwhile montenegrin narco bosses are presidents of Serbian clubs, god I hate you shits so much get out of my country

I fucking hate everything about Djokovic.I hope his dog sucking wife ,and his little nigger get raped.Fuck him.And fuck you for defending croats.

you can still be brothers even if you hate each other

Bice inat kad vas opet budu etnicki cistili.Dok vas ne ostane dvoje i skapirate da tako ne moze vise .

This thread just reeks of JEBENTI PIZDA SLAVO ZIZEK calm your hormones lad the eternal sassenach has been struck down once more we should rejoice

>Implying that i support Kavacki and Skaljarski klan.Wtf is wrong with you.Your country is in a mess ,because you are weak.

>>TFW you would rather have the people you genocided then the fucking brits.

Attached: 1498446541387.png (470x588, 243K)

Well yeah I'm mostly mad at our own government for allowing those fucks to cross the borders
>m-muh montenegrin brothers
>muh republika srpska
CLOSE THE BORDERS NOW MAKE ALL THE LITTLE KIDS PLAY FOOTBALL SACRIFICE DJOKOVIC TO THE POPE

Never forget.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-161850_1.jpg (720x482, 74K)

A Serb is being a Serb. Acting all friendly, only to drive a knife in their (((friends'))) back.

Attached: z2808j41_gallery_embed_item.jpg (600x452, 74K)

I was on the English side before the match but they have again proven to be a vile people and sore losers. I'm going to rob an English tourist tonight.

Nah.Its about power.Being so close to the power,but never fully achieving it ,is a fucking up thing.That's why they do what they do .Power hungry.

Based

My man

Croats didn't kill enough lmao

Mods are deleting all 'shit on England' threads. You don't have a license.

Why does a shiptar care though?

Spain, you have a team which actually knows how to win a World Cup. What advice would you give to our snaggletoothed friends in the UK?

Sup Croatia mothafuckas

I got something to say

SHUT YO ASS THE FUCK UP HONKY

Dumb ass whiteboi English couldn’t do it now a BLACK man gotta clean up yo mess

See u on Sunday Croatia white BOIS... see yo gurls too lmao

Bitch ass crackas guess u didn’t kno France OUR country now... and we coming for YOU

Attached: 127BEB18-2C73-45B3-892A-82CD81001355.jpg (960x620, 44K)

we should genocide all scatalans too

Preety much this no matter how nuch we hate each other we are still in the same shit

Do it again, Slobodan Milosevic!

Good one, Mohammad.

Listen, as much as us from the Balkans hat each other, when one wins on an international stage we all win.

Mohammad? Fuck up STEVE France a BLACK country c’est NOTRE pays bitch

Sauce or didn't happen Vukojebanic, give me a video of balkaners rioting and lighting shit on fire.

*hate

Its much easier to hate someone who was your brother,than someone who you admire-hate.

Attached: 1531273437648.jpg (640x549, 39K)

Mahmud why are you so over excited, once you have done the job you go back to work and your wife faki faki whiteboi

This.

but you guys killed slobodan

The good ol footy is a quintessentially British now innit?

I suppose to eh not sound like a racist maybe we shouldn't play with all the poo in loos pakis and nogs? I'm racist mate I swear

don't we just LOVE it when murican from Arizona knows it all, although he never step foot out of his ranch since his wife/cousin doesn't let him

Man, it's hard to root for either team in the World Cup. It's a choice between the African team and the Africa tier European team. Never thought I would be rooting for the snow nigger team in the World Cup.

>Its much easier to hate someone who was your brother,than someone who you admire-hate
What are you babbling on about now?Where you not talking about nationalities?What the fuck does that have to do with brothers?You shiptars are sure silly.

AHAHAHAHAHAH 1 MILLION ?!?!?!?!?! 1 QUDRILLION U FGT.....but let's be serious for moment....it is shame we didn't kill them one million..so sad

Its easier to blame Monteniggers,for the faliures of your own country,than Croats that you can't win a war against.

youtube.com/watch?v=qaDikWotFlg

THREAD THEME

750,000 k in Jasenovac,350,000 BTFO in Oluja.Cmon Ujo don't be silly.

Attached: 1531344885622.jpg (1200x851, 147K)

well of course
i'd rather have a thousand serbian world cup champions than a single angloscum team passing the semis

Who is blaming you,and for what?I asked you why does a Shiptar like you care?

This might be the fourth thread getting pruned by kike mods.

Attached: 1516421163317.jpg (361x534, 58K)

Based
+
Redpilled

Lost to a bunch of fucking picnic blanket-looking motherfuckers. Damn.

(((They))) are not your friends

you seriously belive 750k people was killed in jasenovac ?

Better than looking like niggers

congrats to Croatia I was supporting your slavic ass!

Cmon now.Its true.Why are you even denying it?

>live in Dalmacija
>serbian tourists suddenly appear in large and noticeable numbers
>nobody seems bothered, the younger (our) generaton sees the war as a part of history
>everyone knows we're in this shit together

For reference I am 32 and remember the war. We're over it.

True. Imagine having all that money, you toss away your racial heritage to import niggers to play ball for you, and you still get beaten by a team that looks like they stitched their uniforms out of stolen Italian restaurant tablecloths. I am sorry for England. Truly, sorry.

even serb historians debunked that number m8

they use the peace time to infiltrate you

coz it's not true..I wish it is true but it simpley not

>serbian tourists
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=fqso_4OCcMk

they came on tanks and left on tractors

It's from their checkered coat of arms lmao.

Attached: mfw.jpg (621x800, 119K)

>Team of White players beats a team littered with niggers and rag heads
How is this news?

My father went with a tank .Now he is supporting you ,and he is a DPS Montenigger.

The guy in the pic is holding a sign in the croat alphabet and dialect.

and you call us cucks, kek

>AHAHAHAHAHAH 1 MILLION ?!?!?!?!?! 1 QUDRILLION

One dead Serb IRL by some kind of magic becomes 1000 dead Serbs in history books. So, akshually, that would be a GORILLION, Ante.

Attached: 1498064662443.jpg (282x179, 13K)

I contemplate doing the same. What do they fear more? Forks or spoons?

eh its not really fair to blame serbs in general for what the bearded goatfuckers barely a step above ISIS did in Krajina

far as I remember, mobilization turnout in Serbia was pitiful and the largest anti-war protests were in Belgrade

>RooshV

as much as i would of liked to see us win the world cup i feel like the only reason our prime minister is still in office is because everyone was focused on the world cup and ignored the fact that her most influential appointees quit, hope fully the rage of the fat normies is directed on our government. (not endorsing that commie opposition btw) . .

Attached: 1497383795457.gif (222x400, 1.99M)

>I was on the English side
neck yourself

Noticed that. When I'm phonefagging, it kind of looks like pic related.

Attached: a914dbc3f13e1f1c.jpg (496x340, 50K)

Oh no we can't have white people celebrating defeating niggers. Shut it down goys.

Attached: 4679148b17775f82f2d0.jpg (720x480, 46K)

The fact that im aware of the situation ,and that i know that he is a braindead moron,puts me into advantage.

i'm sorry to hear that he manage to get his ass out alive

THANK YOU
>THANK YOU
THANK YOU

His wife looks like a Serb. Just look at her face.

we are not mountain nigger

Looks like a turkroach.

>the largest anti-war protests were in Belgrade

Yeah, when they started to lose and thing started to go downhill. Never underestimate the treachery of the Serb.

I once reported a Thompson video with 300k views and it got deleted a couple days later.

All serbocroatian comments in YouTube and i came in guns blazing and saying they should all be ashamed of supporting a literal Nazi, he killed Jews and Serbs etc., all in English.

Then reported it. Ban.

Serbia's prime minister is a faggot croatian female. Thats why

Attached: asdf.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

I don't give a fuck what you want ,and what you are planning on doing .This is the Balkan thing now .FUCK OFF

but aren't montenegrins serbs?

Why do Serbians and Croatians hate each other?

They wont even let us be salty, this sucks

vid related:
nevina bezbrada nejač išla malo ubit oko u popodnevnoj cpckoj dalmatickoj fjaki (u uniformama)

vimeo.com/23527741

most croats and serbs look identical
t. balkanite diaspora

Im not .He gave a birth to a perfect genes to continue ,what he failed to do .

She's actually Albanian, related to the Thaci clan.
Did you know that George Washington put a secret law in place that ordered the US to always support Albanians?
It is true. An Albanian told me once about this.
Frightening, isn't it? I always thought it was the jews, but it's actually donkey riding Albanians.