End of World General /EWG/

Reminder that the US is pulling out. No more protection for anyone, we are good on oil, food, and commerce. Europe will decend into multiple wars, so will the middle east and asia. We will watch from our comfy island. Enjoy

youtu.be/u0eJK4Avk2M
youtu.be/u0eJK4Avk2M
youtu.be/u0eJK4Avk2M
youtu.be/u0eJK4Avk2M

Attached: 1531341585681.png (1570x872, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSR3wUbQ1as
youtube.com/watch?v=a1BS7XnEZqc
youtube.com/watch?v=u0eJK4Avk2M
youtube.com/watch?v=llhcATrmsBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=dSR3wUbQ1as

Attached: 1531098374892.jpg (1920x2715, 551K)

>Europe will decend into multiple wars, so will the middle east and asia
incorrect!
they only get one.
all of them, same one.
and no, i will not divulge the starting gun, stop trying, faggots.
sincerely,
war

this is truly the best timeline

How do accelerate this happening guys?

nato didnt help at all
we were betrayed from our own people

now pls take your nukes and leave...

Beyond belief.

Attached: they-scared2.jpg (1320x3656, 1.88M)

gladly

>yfw you watch europe self-immolate itself through a telescope from Armstrong City on the fucking moon

Attached: 1527749817595.png (430x448, 368K)

That should have happened in 1948. WE are well overdue.

If everyone would listen to this guy's lecture or read one of his books or even just the screencap, 75% of the country would be clamoring for a trade war. This is the end of the failed middle eastern wars, it's the end of poverty in the US, it's the end of subsidizing evil abroad for comfort at home. Sure, there would be some left who would want to continue being altruistic, but most would change their tune once they realized we have everything we need right here at home and can finally fix our own problems.

Cool, ok.

Bye lads hopefully we get to launch all our nukes before we blow up.
>Why even aim them fuck it

Attached: 1521930579045.jpg (608x800, 111K)

Bump for Peter Zeihan. Good videos. Good books. Good website newsletters.

I really wanted Trump to win in 2016. But this is beyond belief. All it took was him getting out from under muh Russia and he’s unleashed. Frankly wouldn’t be surprised if he just used that as a rope-a-dope to advance his interests even more. Incredible.

what is this nonsense?

Can't wait until we drop all NATO funding and put US troops on the border with Mexico instead.

All sounds good. Maybe this shit earth will burn sooner rather than later. I personally can't wait.

Attached: 1424403369676.jpg (364x568, 111K)

Glad you do! Still need swedish steel though!
Love you guys!
Special relationship when?

Disclosure next month

>We will watch from our comfy island
Fuck we won't, you actually think there will be major wars in Europe and Asia and we'd just be unaffected? We'd sell arms to one of the sides and quickly get involved, just like WW2.

How can an user prepare?

Get an education and a job in something technical then save 10% minimum of your earnings, everything else will fall into place.

Time to move this chess match to the next dimension!

Attached: image.jpg (936x1310, 203K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a1BS7XnEZqc

Thread theme. Will you stop whining and leave already?

this makes a TON of assumptions. namely that Australia, UK and Canada will side with us instead of the EU. I am extremely skeptical when it comes to Canada and UK seems like a toss up. This also assumes Americans allow this program to happen and dont vote in leftists politicians that will ruin the plan.

Can it be faster?

also it assumes trump is the right person for this and actually understands all this...

get yourself situated financially, get fit, get food, water, ammo, and an AR-15; and encourage your friends and family to prepare as well

Attached: how-to-help-in-real-life.png (713x494, 36K)

And thats a good thing!

Attached: 1523435429950-pol.png (453x342, 31K)

>Canada
just annex them if they get uppity
>Australia
unironically our greatest ally along with Japan
>UK
irrelevant

It's not a plan, though. It's saying these are the things that will happen pretty much regardless of politics. You can't fight geography. UK siding with the EU makes things harder on the UK, not the US. Canada siding with the EU makes life very shitty for Canada. Americans will see the writing on the wall as they get more and more prosperous while the rest of the world languishes.

Doesn't matter who the president is. Did you even watch the video?

Im confused as to why it doesnt matter. What if a Dem wins in 2020 and they make it their main goal to re-establish relations with the EU and really increase immigration? what if they dont WANT to isolate? thats my main concern.

Also; will most Americans really be down for this? After all Trump is still heavily disliked and our media is criticizing the isolation every step of the way. I'm skeptical that American will just be able to achieve this prosperous isolation from the world without a huge internal conflict.

Most Americans have wanted isolation. Remember, we voted against entering WW1 and WW2. It was our leadership that was determined to get in.

>(((leadership)))

It would slow down the process, for sure, but relations would move in our favor over time just because it's the path of least resistance. I don't think most Americans would be happy with increases in immigration at the same time that automation starts quickly phasing out low skill jobs. As he says in the video, Trump is likely to be the least populist president for the next 50 years, so expect a lot more America first even if it's veiled as helping the rest of the world (favorable trade deals, more immigrants but with more qualifications, foreign aid but with requirements that American corporations profit, etc.) The smart money is on America coming out on top through all of this.

There were plenty of non-Jews eager to enter WW1 and help Britain.

interesting

Attached: 1504396540105.png (1249x8613, 2.7M)

It seems that only the UK, Australia and Japan have done good deals with Trump, I for one am looking forward to the new Anglo-Nippon-Trumpen Empire.

that's because you and Japan are our Greatest Allies. the UK and Canada are still in the "fucking DRUMPFFFF!" stage

Bah humbug. Canada is doing pretty good. Markets are up, oil is up, dollar just a little up, jobs creation is doing well. Can't thank Trump and Trudeau enough.

UK has done a pretty good deal with Trump from what I know, so they'll be looked after while the EU and NATO disintegrates and is left to the Russians.

I’ll take the Aussies. They can have Canada and little Pakistan.

You don't get to pick anymore. See how it works now?

If you had washed your hands of The Great Game the first two fucking times it was headed nowhere good, we would neither of be in this predicament.

Attached: aaumaptruncated.gif (594x413, 65K)

What the fuck are you talking about, Leaf? Who do you think holds the cards here?

I can see the Saudi vs Iran war happening. The other two seem a little bit of a stretch. The rest of the stuff seems pretty spot on to how things are going.

The debate between Trump and Clinton on free trade wasn't about weather the USA should withdraw but how fast. As long as the neoliberals like the Clinton control the party nothing will change. It may just happen slower. If a outlier like Bernie got control of the party, all bets are off.
Not really assumptions, more predictions based on the geopolitical situation of the world. Don't underestimate the strength of the anglosphere. Renegotiating fair trades deals is worth keeping our intel and military alliance alive.

bump

Attached: 1529560308557.jpg (600x450, 87K)

Interesting read. How does ol' Donny T. fit into all this?

Starburst?

Attached: 1531151584118.jpg (720x400, 22K)

At the G7 Trump threw a few starburst at Merkel and said "Don't say I never give you anything"

Fucking seriously? Holy hell. Kek

Attached: 1531205740969.png (341x433, 201K)

At the recent G7 meeting Trump handed Merkel a bill for decades of unpaid NATO expenses and told her the US could not guarantee Germany's security(pic related). Merkel demanded Trump commit to collective defense, Trump then reached into his pocket and threw some starburst at her before saying "don't say I never gave you anything."

Attached: donald-trump-angela-merkel-g7-summit.jpg (2405x1603, 2.72M)

Attached: Starburst.png (1465x757, 700K)

Attached: 4578963254.gif (250x141, 884K)

>literally just threw what was in his pockets
Ahahahahaha

Attached: 1530639920122.png (414x382, 287K)

Little known Trump fact. He likes to snack on starburst, but only eats like 2 of the colors. He throws the rest away.

He was probably throwing his pocket garbage at her.

I bet it was all the yellow and orange starbursts

whats the tldr

Wh*toid minority by 2035 too. We're doing great

Attached: the future looks bright.png (1094x1122, 239K)

youtube.com/watch?v=u0eJK4Avk2M

fucking read the pic or watch the video you lazy bum.

Just watch it. It's well worth it.

Attached: b2.webm (1920x1080, 1.55M)

>Cold War ended 30 years ago
>US has massive shale deposits that will ensure energy independence for decades to come
>No more need for global alliance
>No more need for Middle East oil
>Rest of world going to fall into chaos and US will help out whoever comes with the best offers

How did he know this would happen centuries ago?

Attached: Bacon_New-Atlantis_1659_titlepage_wl.jpg (500x768, 77K)

tldr?

Never heard this one, you made my day user

Atlantis was the last remaining bastion of the advanced pre flood world before a calamity brought an end to civilization like a reset button. Atlantis was the sole survivor to reboot civilization around the world. Sir Francis Bacon, who in many ways was running the british empire at the discovery of the new world viewed America to be this New Atlantis, the one power that would survive the inevitable collapse and create the utopian world he envision in his book The New Atlantis.

Nobody likes those fucking flavors. Yellow in the mix for sure.

holy fuck, that's incredible

Attached: rtx3aa9o-e1499353107653.jpg (4825x2715, 792K)

>USA lets allies freeload to btfo the commies in Russia.
>It worked, now the USA wants everyone to stop freeloading.
>Japan and the UK understand and want to make a new deal
>China and the Eurotrash are butthurt
>Trump btfo them with tariffs and threatening to kill NATO
>Soon, USA doesn't need middle east oil
>USA hold all the cards on the international stage
>Predicts a bunch of wars that USA could care less about.

Very interesting read, thanks OP.

The strait of Hormuz is going to be a free for all when we leave. Will be comfy to watch,

I feel like Peter Zeihan is on the verge of becoming very popular.
Whats a slightly edgier version of him so I can stay a step ahead of the normies

The whole reason behind NATO was to a) prevent the ussr from spending and b) to prevent Europe from starting another world war. A lot of people forget about the second part of it. Without a common defense Europe will descend into war again enventually. Proving once again that the us is needed as a world police force.

That's fucking savage, even for a cartel boss like you

(((anglophiles)))

You're a aware your housing market is where ours was in early 2007 right?

Your man Trudeau picked a really bad time to piss off its largest trading partner.

You have no idea how bad I want this to be true and non-homosex

What will this mean? How long will it take?

it is true

Attached: 1531069502873.jpg (450x570, 94K)

It's already happening

Oh fuck yeah, more end of the world threads! I really started to miss them. I've really gotten used to them being around tri-annually.

IT'LL HAPPEN THIS TIME GUYS, ALL THE OTHER TIMES WERE FAKE, BUT THIS TIME I CAN ACTUALLY FEEL IT

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 5K)

The US will no longer police the dirt roads that make this global village bullshit possible and the rest of the wold will learn why absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I mean on the HUGE scale. Bringing the 1950s back. Christian morality. The whole 9 yards. What if another president comes along?

5 full posts with infographs are not a tldr

maybe later, too much shit going on now.
nice webm though. That thing looks like it was made with hydroforming
youtube.com/watch?v=llhcATrmsBg

thanks.
So it sounds like drumpf is going to further aid the absolute destruction of Appalachia.
now they get unusable rivers, unusable rain, and unusable wells.

Ill save this thread and read/watch that shit later.

Attached: metal-pillow.png (800x442, 335K)

>4k streams of chinese ships full of chinks sinking.
>4k streams of muslims vs whites civil wars in europe
>4k streams of arabs blowing up in the middle east
and the resolution will only go up

It means the USA is sitting pretty and anyone willing to workout a fair deal with them will be ok. Zeihan predicts a oil ceiling of $70 per barrel in North America and a floor of $150 per barrel in the rest of the world.

The shit should start hitting the fan globally in the early 2020's. Even if Trump loses 2020, there is no real way of stopping this, only prolonging the death of the Brenton Woods era.

Good news for the USA. I can only assume cost of college will go down. Perfect news for a 19 year old like me. Also, more industrial jobs!

Listen Peter, you're a smart guy. The Q&A you did at the McConnell presentation impressed upon me that you have an actual theory not just on paper, but in your head. So if I want to convince myself that your analysis is correct, what do I need to do
>inb4 buy my book
Give me some sources. Not a video to watch. I want data.

And this is the exact reason I voted for this guy. Finally someone willing to stand up for the US on the global stage. Time to pull the plug and sit back and watch the fireworks.

Reminder:
The End is nigh.

Attached: 7get.png (1320x6440, 2.74M)

>USA pulls out of NATO
>EU creates inter-alliance across Europe
>Russia suddenly not so threathened anymore
>Russia and EU creates new Eurasian alliance.
>Meanwhile, USA becomes the worlds biggest favela invaded and outbreeded by latin-americans

Attached: 1530058672759.png (1053x1080, 314K)

Culture is barely linked to the big geopolitical changes underway

based video op

Fracking tech is much better than it was 10 or even 5 years ago.

Attached: 1531280105477.png (1850x651, 134K)

However, change for the US is coming and for the better.

why would you think this would happen when the eternal german has already set up the EU to fuck over the other countries?

what is this from?