Eight (8) years, zero (0) scandals

Eight (8) years, zero (0) scandals.

Attached: download (29).jpg (201x251, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States#Donald_Trump_administration_(2017–present)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Trump_administration_dismissals_and_resignations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>zero

Except for all those scandals.

Fast and Furious

>Manufactured "White" wing propaganda

What about Libya?

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI

That picture is horrifying

>Larry Sinclair

>Fast and Furious
>Tarmac
>Libya
>plethora of other things that haven’t come out

I don't think vin diesel was ever elected president

How do you think a "Scandal" is identified, communicated and propagated, and by who?

Attached: WSchnitzer.jpg (580x761, 95K)

Tarmac was nothing you mong

Attached: 1523828266095.jpg (625x626, 85K)

His entire glow in the dark identity is a scandal.

Attached: 1481849330851.jpg (343x347, 102K)

You can't have scandals if the international media is working around the clock to protect and enhance your image. Subhumans don't understand this and shills ignore this fact.

Libya was the government's fault for having lax security in the first place, but cmon, it was a benghazi was consulate in a backwater.

During the attack there was wasnt any support that could be provided, regardless of what a washed up PMC later claimed in his book.

Theres fox, and there was hardly anything juicy

None of these were even big scandals, they were very minor. Now compare that to this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States#Donald_Trump_administration_(2017–present)

>Never released his tax returns despite saying he would, something that literally every other president in the modern era has done (what does he have to hide?)
>Stormy Daniels payment / Michael Cohen dirt / secrets on Trump
>Family separation at the border
>Hollywood access tape, all his sexual assault allegations (see below)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
>Russian interference with the presidential election, meetings of Russian officials with various Trump campaign members
>Trump's seemingly purposeful erosion of the post-WWII western alliance in favor of a hostile Russia and Putin
>All the stupid bullshit he tweets on a daily basis that would be a major scandal in any other presidency
>Constant attacks on the media
>The people he appointed to his cabinet and their special interest ties (Such as Pruitt, or Perry's appointment to the DoE), people who were wholly unqualified for those positions.
>Speaking of his cabinet, the amount of resignations and replacements, no one wants to work in his cabinet. Highest turnover rate in the modern era.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Trump_administration_dismissals_and_resignations

I'm 100% most Trumpfags live in an information bubble so they don't know / care about all of the broken promises / scandals surrounding Trump, or you willfully choose to ignore him because you are physically incapable or criticizing your leaders like a true cult follower.

There's probably more I could write about, but I've reached the character limit.

Attached: red hat.jpg (600x600, 192K)

>Only way not to piss someone off is not doing anything important.
>Best achievement - being a nigger.

Allegations are not scandals.

Attached: 1491971637369.jpg (300x300, 55K)

>Zero scandals

Attached: B03AD026-1E6B-4437-8686-B0549E4367BB.jpg (750x495, 142K)

Hail Obungu Lord Satan of Death T.B.H. f a m

Huh... what a coincidence...

Attached: 15313454301-34-2199.jpg (1073x705, 115K)

They weren't real scandals. Real Obama has never been tried.

All niggers go to prison

> his tweets are scandals?? C'mon dude you're an idiot.
Also you say the attacks on main stream media.
These are not scandals you are a fucking dumbass.

Go back to Obama when CNN was just a press release for the white house you moron.

Attached: si1co.jpg (620x349, 34K)

>this is what libshits actually believe

>needs surgery to remove journalists from his dick
>Where the scandals go?

Attached: 1510590004482.jpg (1400x788, 103K)

>compare the government selling untraceable firearms to the Mexican cartel to some tweets I don't like
I'm 100% sure that libshits aren't capable of rational thought

> Not releasing his tax returns is more of a scandal than selling firearms to cartels and terrorists

obunga legit scares me

Cant disagree. Some might bring all those drone strikes of innocent up, or warmongering.
But lets be honest here, getting rid of sandniggers is fine.

>zero deaths

ik

Zero achievements, white genocide, economic collapse, demographic collapse, inter-party politics turned into a joke, used administration for campaign, Nobummercare, etc

Obama got a Nobel peace prize while drone bombing innocent people. Can we stop acting like he is any better. Along with the whole selling guns to cartels thing. But dont worry trump didnt release his taxes its the end of the world!!!!!

all my keks

Attached: 1507383637064.png (803x688, 73K)

>Eight (8) years, zero (0) scanda-

Attached: Osama.png (1709x881, 85K)