Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bimini_Road
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yonaguni_Monument
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Big if true.

>ScienceAlert

kys

The alien body of Thoth, original Bogganoff?

So anyone else here thing there was probably a fair amount of ice-age era civilizations in the vast amounts of fertile lowlands that existed due to the large amounts of ice.

If you look at maps of earth's landmasses during the ice age due to lower sea levels there is a ton of area in the fertile bands of the earth that should have been perfect for early agricultural societies. I think human civilization is older than we think and the ending of the ice age destroyed it in a massive collapse due to all the flooding.

Nigga they found Kek. SHADILAY

Attached: IMG_1045.jpg (298x298, 80K)

WE

How can white boys even compete with the BBS

I bet there is a dead body in it.

/thread.

>No one knows what's inside
Then fucking open it Nigga

This will prove to you wh*Teoids that the ancient egyptians were indeed subsaharan african. The black communty has suffered IMMENSLY at the hands of the wh*Te man and this will shut you up and stop wh*Te washing everything in media.

There might be a gift inside. Perhaps the gift of waifus?

>I bet there is a dead KANG in it.

fyp

Attached: kangs.jpg (1242x2208, 304K)

Maybe white privilege is inside this one

shadilay my man

Attached: 1523697499578.png (315x315, 127K)

kek is inside. He's alive and he will walk among us

How big is it? Massive can mean anything.

like really, really big

Nice digits, but mine say that it's gonna be a white Kang that will cause the nogs to riot

It has a white mans head next to it niggers BTFO.

>Deeper you dig the blacker history gets!
Probably a European or Ayy based off the bust they found

Attached: atmospherehasnoborders.gif (400x275, 1.36M)

it's for a big guy

DONT OPEN IT

Easy on the weed, Rogan.

Attached: 1EBEC745-F458-4C08-98E0-3DF3D8396A3A.jpg (600x600, 52K)

What the fuck does this have to do with kek? Are you autistic?

Attached: 4L_eQ0aolDH.png (284x115, 3K)

KONO DIO DA

Attached: 1351703923371.jpg (680x622, 248K)

100%. The only questions are how far back and how complex.

It's Alexander the Great.

Nogs BTFO.

Attached: egypt-sarco-2.jpg (700x933, 88K)

This, lol. wtf?

Nice b8 m8

Damn, someone really hated that Roman.

THE SARCOPHAGUS IS EMPTY YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS, THE MUMMY HAS BEEN WALKING AMONG THE LIVING FOR DECADES NOW

Attached: akhenaten.png (550x370, 486K)

Thats one of the High tech old Kingdom ones. Its very hard stone, harder than copper on the mohs scale. I have heard of these being opened and finding nothing. I can only imagine what is inside. It may be big

It's about 8 feet long, so the inner compartment is probably about 6 feet long.

Massive actually

>I think human civilization is older than we think
I think it's plausible. Göbekli Tepe, a massive archaeological site is over 10000 years old and nobody knows how the fuck they built it when people were supposedly living as hunter-gatherers or what its original purpose was. They've only uncovered a small fraction of it, too. Also, ancient civilizations being buried under the rising sea would explain why so many cultures have a story of a great flood in their mythology.

Attached: GöbeklitepeHeykel.jpg (977x1560, 211K)

Dey alrdy say dummy - it's a BLACK SACOFFAGUS!

gon be a nigga inside yo

Okay, my working theory it’s a tall Egyptian lad

So the old cities and roads would be underwater now I guess? It's possible. Have you looked at this? Where, in your opinion, is the most likely site?

I NEED A QUICK RUNDOWN

They better just open it man I don't even give a fuck how evil it looks.

>We got this far opening up shit we found in the ground after all

Attached: 1519476878010.jpg (1024x730, 97K)

UU
UU

THE BIG BLACK COFFIN

>Black Sarcophagus
>It's BLACK
>???
>Cr8 da' Clikb8
The absolute state of the media
The absolute state of Jow Forums
I'm disappointed at all of you faggots right now.

>Archaeologists crave the BBC

They found Brendan Fraser's mojo

>can it be true?

Attached: pepe.jpg (670x503, 80K)

It's a fascinating find for archaeologists. Ayman Ashmawy from the Egypt Ministry of Antiquities says the layer of mortar still intact between the lid and the body of the coffin indicates it hasn't been opened since it was sealed more than 2,000 years ago.

That's particularly rare for a site like this – ancient Egyptian tombs have often been plundered and damaged over the centuries, which means archaeologists rarely find a final resting place that's still intact like this one appears to be.

The site as a whole dates back to the Ptolemaic period between 305 BCE and 30 BCE, with this particular find uncovered five metres (16.4 feet) below the ground.

Originally found while clearing the site for a new building, the tomb is now under guard while experts can work out what exactly lies inside the black sarcophagus. It could almost be the start of a new Indiana Jones film.

As Jason Daley at the Smithsonian reports, down the centuries Alexandria has developed to be such a busy, crowded city that finding relics can be a challenge – anything that has managed to survive is often difficult to get to.

Those are all the details we have of the new find, so we'll have to wait and see if the identity of the buried Egyptian can be determined. But a sarcophagus of this size could mean someone of pretty high status.

Attached: kek.jpg (700x645, 102K)

Oh shit, the third Bogdanoff.

True if big

Mummy DNA unravels ancient Egyptians’ ancestry
" Genetic analysis reveals a close relationship with Middle Easterners, not central Africans."
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

Attached: WE WUZ NOT.jpg (290x290, 17K)

It's the body of an extraterrestrial and human hybrid

history just got blacked by BBS

they dug up kek

Attached: EAE828E1-2F1D-4466-8FA5-40C82F4E22C1.gif (370x330, 313K)

Doggerland, for one. Probably look at where coastlines were in the last ice age and start checking there. Rivers too.

>TFW you opened it during first playthrough.

Are they gonna open it tho? That is the question

>104.3 inches long
THAT'S OVER 81/2 FEET LONG!
IT'S AN ANNUNAKI OR NEPHILIM AND THE SMITHSONIAN CAN'T HIDE THIS ONE.
What happens when they open it?

We

TRIPS WILL TELL WHAT'S INSIDE

Attached: kek.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bimini_Road
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yonaguni_Monument

Are

Wuzzz

The third Bogdaboff will destroy the delicate balance between the two existing brothers. He must not be allowed to rise.

Isn't the late period when dindus claim they wuz kangs? Cleopatra and all that

Thats a bust of the head of the guy inside the sarcophagus

Around here.

We find weird underwater sites that shouldn't have been above water since the ice age.

Shit like this.

Probably add on another 10000 years to human civilization.

Attached: ice_age_earth_map_by_ittiz.jpg (1024x512, 88K)

Please be pic related.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 01.08.00.png (1582x1248, 3.52M)

Did they bury it after they killed all the Skin Riders by destroying the Ancestor and repopulated the earth?

Attached: 1524958953218.png (646x595, 280K)

>giant flood
the bible was right

Attached: sarcophagus_qu-open.png (385x619, 405K)

Kings

Right a Roman, just wait

8 1/2 feet long and over 6 feet high and wide.
The black granite sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid.
IS THIS THE POWER SOURCE FOR THE GREAT PYRAMID THAT FITS IN THE GRANITE SARCOPHAGUS?

>The site as a whole dates back to the Ptolemaic period between 305 BCE and 30 BCE, with this particular find uncovered five metres (16.4 feet) below the ground.
>Alexander's wish to be interred in Siwa was not honored. In 321 BC, on its way back to Macedonia, the funerary cart with Alexander's body was hijacked in Syria by one of Alexander's generals, Ptolemy I Soter. In late 322 or early 321 BC Ptolemy diverted the body to Egypt where it was interred in Memphis, the center of Alexander's government in Egypt. While Ptolemy was in possession of Alexander's body, Perdiccas and Eumenes had Alexander's armor, diadem and royal scepter.
>By 274 BC Alexander was already entombed in Alexandria.

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (290x174, 13K)

Peepee
Poopoo
It's an old
Fuggin Jew

Shadiilay

kek

project bluebeam

They are going to convince us it is the second coming of a deity, that it is an encarnation of god, but it will speak with Satan's tongue

I hope it’s Alexander.

Gobelki Tepe was prob the garden of Edan, situated at the end of the Euphrates and Tigris. Over 14 thousand years ago it and Egypt where more lush and tropical.

Whoever built the sphinx is no doubt connected to those that built Gobekli Tepe.
The Sphinx was originally a Lion facing the constellation Leo. Since it has been eroded, repaired and the face changed. The Hurrians??? Correct me if im wrong in modern southern Turkey where located near Gobekli Tepe, there traditions are hermetic and a mystery school. They made a pilgrimage to Egypt since ancient times.

There where a race of ppl in the times of Gobekli Tepe who where probably survivors of a cataclysm. They taught some astronomy, and building techniques and probably taught agriculture to the lcoal hunter gatherers. This lead to the rise of the city states in the region ect.

Based and redpilled

hopefully they can cram obama, ginsburg, sanders, clinton and a few others in that thing and put it back.

>It's some unfathomable powerful entity

Then why is it trapped in a box, seriously it might have some jewels or something worth a damn though like a "forbidden" space rock or some shit.

Attached: 1521508315894.png (1063x1063, 245K)

Possibly a Ptolemy, if the dating is right? It's hard to tell with the bust but we'll find out I guess. Definitely was defaced on purpose though, I wonder why.

Slavs and assies are fans of massive black things
r/WTF/comments/1c44j3/guy_packs_shit_into_condoms_and_fucks_and_sucks/

Attached: 1531300067569m.jpg (819x1024, 154K)

$5 says its Nagash

Attached: nagash.jpg (3264x2448, 1.46M)

Kek himself

Attached: 41413C79-8432-4EC4-A155-329A39F0E900.gif (344x382, 169K)

kangz

SHIEEET

Was this found near it, bc the style of coffin seems to predate the Greeks or Romans.

Obelisk 2001

Attached: image.jpg (300x400, 24K)

It’s a Roman homie I saw this earlier

Well memed my guy

zozzle'd

Cleopatra was without a doubt Greek.

MUST BE BLACK KING'S SARCOPHAGUS FO SHO

It's Saturn, now his Spirit has been released in the planet.

The key to the abyss has been opened