Trump is a Russian asset. if you can't see it you are blind. proof forthcoming in the next few posts;

Trump is a Russian asset. if you can't see it you are blind. proof forthcoming in the next few posts;

Attached: 1488690301178.jpg (599x633, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-30/trump-russia-adviser-carter-page-interview
nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910
nytimes.com/2016/04/06/us/politics/donald-trump-soho-settlement.html
cnn.com/2017/03/01/politics/jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings/index.html?sr=twCNN030217jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings0413AMVODtopPhoto&linkId=35030682
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-in-fbi-interview-denied-discussing-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador/2017/02/16/e3e1e16a-f3d5-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/reversal-former-trump-campaign-adviser-carter-page-now-says-contact-russia
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/manafort-resigns-after-new-details-about-pro-russian-work-revealed
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/trump-teams-many-many-denials-contacts-russia/98625780
globalsecurity.org/intell/world/russia/trump.htm
crooksandliars.com/2017/03/eighth-russian-connected-trump-found-dead
palmerreport.com/opinion/meet-seven-russian-operatives-dropped-dead-since-donald-trump-russia-dossier/1613
newsweek.com/trump-sold-40-million-estate-russian-oligarch-100-million-and-democratic-802613
charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article137881768.html
theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/15/how-trump-walked-into-putins-web-luke
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/07/10/emin-agalarov-vice-news-interview/773296002
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-campaign-guts-gops-anti-russia-stance-on-ukraine/2016/07/18/98adb3b0-4cf3-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/25/trump-accused-putin-favors-with-nato-criticism.html
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-syria/trump-ends-cia-arms-support-for-anti-assad-syria-rebels-u-s-officials-idUSKBN1A42KC
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/vladimir_putin_has_a_plan_for_destroying_the_west_and_it_looks_a_lot_like.html
youtu.be/kv5mPHGOp5E
youtu.be/gUlF1naMr3Y
danaloeschradio.com/how-i-came-to-my-opinion-on-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE
nytimes.com/2017/02/17/opinion/a-party-to-the-russian-connection.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GHUnBRwkSHM
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-trump-russia-mueller-probe-the-israel-connections-1.6116639
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=jrnjje-Nvjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>“The Trump-Russia links beneath the surface are even more extensive,” Max Boot wrote in the Los Angeles Times. “Trump has sought and received funding from Russian investors for his business ventures, especially after most American banks stopped lending to him following his multiple bankruptcies.”

time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia

>Trump’s New Russia Adviser Has Deep Ties to Kremlin’s Gazprom

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-30/trump-russia-adviser-carter-page-interview

>Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012

nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html

>An adviser who helped run Trump’s efforts in the New York primary, Michael Caputo, lived in Russia in the 1990s. Caputo also had a contract for several months in 2000 with the Russian conglomerate Gazprom Media to improve Putin’s image in the United States.

>“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

>There was, for example, Felix Sater, a senior Trump advisor and son of a reputed Russian mobster, whom Trump kept on long after he was convicted in a mob-connected stock swindle.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910

>Mr. Sater, a Russian immigrant, had recently joined Bayrock at the behest of its founder, Tevfik Arif, a former Soviet-era commerce official originally from Kazakhstan. Bayrock, which was developing commercial properties in Brooklyn, proposed that Mr. Trump license his name to hotel projects in Florida, Arizona and New York, including Trump SoHo.

>In a deposition, Mr. Trump said that the two had discussed “numerous deals all over the world” and that Mr. Arif had brought potential Russian investors to Mr. Trump’s office to meet him.

>Mr. Lauria brokered a $50 million investment in Trump SoHo and three other Bayrock projects by an Icelandic firm preferred by wealthy Russians “in favor with” President Vladimir V. Putin, according to a lawsuit against Bayrock by one of its former executives.

>Mr. Kriss’s lawsuit was filled with unflattering details of how Bayrock operated, including allegations that it had occasionally received unexplained infusions of cash from accounts in Kazakhstan and Russia.

nytimes.com/2016/04/06/us/politics/donald-trump-soho-settlement.html

Sessions lied;

>Sessions did not mention either meeting during his confirmation hearings when he said he knew of no contacts between Trump surrogates and Russians

cnn.com/2017/03/01/politics/jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings/index.html?sr=twCNN030217jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings0413AMVODtopPhoto&linkId=35030682

Flynn lied;

>Former national security adviser Michael Flynn denied to FBI agents in an interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States before President Trump took office, contradicting the contents of intercepted communications collected by intelligence agencies

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-in-fbi-interview-denied-discussing-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador/2017/02/16/e3e1e16a-f3d5-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html

Carter Page lied;

>In a reversal, former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page now says he did have contact with Russia

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/reversal-former-trump-campaign-adviser-carter-page-now-says-contact-russia

Paul Manafort lied;

>Manafort Resigns After New Details About Pro-Russian Work Revealed

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/manafort-resigns-after-new-details-about-pro-russian-work-revealed

And Donald Trump lied;

>I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/trump-teams-many-many-denials-contacts-russia/98625780

>A month before Donald Trump clinched the Republican nomination, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) - one of his closest allies in Congress — told fellow GOP leaders: “There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump”. This was according to a recording of the June 15, 2016, exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) immediately interjected, stopping the conversation. Some of the lawmakers laughed at McCarthy’s comment. Then McCarthy quickly added: “Swear to God.”

>Russia paid more than 1,000 people -- human trolls -- to work out of a facility in Saint Petersburg, Russia. These trolls spent their waking hours creating anti-Clinton fake news reports and disseminating these stories in key states and districts. Russia also used thousands of botnets to echo and amplify these fake news stories.

>EIGHTH Russian Connected To Trump Found Dead

>It's hard out there for a potentially compromising conduit between Trump and Vladmir Putin.

crooksandliars.com/2017/03/eighth-russian-connected-trump-found-dead

>Meet the nine Russian operatives who have dropped dead during Donald Trump-Russia scandal

>Russia’s Ambassador to the United Nations, Vitaly Churkin, has dropped dead in New York of an apparent heart attack. That may not stand out as suspicious on its own, until one considers that he’s the third Russian diplomat to drop dead in the U.S. since the election season began – and the last two were also said to have died of heart attacks despite their skulls both being bashed in.

palmerreport.com/opinion/meet-seven-russian-operatives-dropped-dead-since-donald-trump-russia-dossier/1613

>TRUMP SOLD A $40 MILLION ESTATE TO A RUSSIAN OLIGARCH FOR $100 MILLION—AND A DEMOCRATIC SENATOR WANTS TO KNOW WHY

newsweek.com/trump-sold-40-million-estate-russian-oligarch-100-million-and-democratic-802613

same guy ^^

>Russian billionaire says it was ‘pure coincidence’ his jet twice shadowed Trump’s

>A Russian billionaire, whose jet-setting travel intersected with Donald Trump’s stops at the Charlotte and Las Vegas airports during the presidential campaign, says their intersecting paths were “pure coincidence” and nothing more.

charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article137881768.html

>Trump is a Russian asset
correct!
because russia is fucking broke and needs the usa to hold their faggot asses above water.
better than allowing china to take them.

you know nothing of me.
sincerely,
war

>“Former top Russian intelligence officer claims FSB has compromised TRUMP through his activities in Moscow sufficiently to be able to blackmail him. According to several knowledgeable sources, his conduct in Moscow has included perverted sexual acts which have been arranged/monitored by the FSB.

theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/15/how-trump-walked-into-putins-web-luke

>Agalarov admitted to Vice that he helped set up the June 9, 2016, meeting at Trump Tower in Manhattan between Trump Jr. and Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer with Kremlin ties. President Donald Trump's son in law Jared Kushner and then Trump-campaign manager Paul Manafort also attended the meeting.

>Russian pop star Emin Agalarov denies offering to send prostitutes to Trump in 2013.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/07/10/emin-agalarov-vice-news-interview/773296002

>In late July, one of these scientists—who asked to be referred to as Tea Leaves, a pseudonym that would protect his relationship with the networks and banks that employ him to sift their data—found what looked like malware emanating from Russia. The destination domain had Trump in its name, which of course attracted Tea Leaves’ attention. But his discovery of the data was pure happenstance—a surprising needle in a large haystack of DNS lookups on his screen. “I have an outlier here that connects to Russia in a strange way,” he wrote in his notes. He couldn’t quite figure it out at first. But what he saw was a bank in Moscow that kept irregularly pinging a server registered to the Trump Organization on Fifth Avenue.

>More data was needed, so he began carefully keeping logs of the Trump server’s DNS activity.

>The researchers quickly dismissed their initial fear that the logs represented a malware attack. The communication wasn’t the work of bots. The irregular pattern of server lookups actually resembled the pattern of human conversation—conversations that began during office hours in New York and continued during office hours in Moscow. It dawned on the researchers that this wasn’t an attack, but a sustained relationship between a server registered to the Trump Organization and two servers registered to an entity called Alfa Bank.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html

>Trump campaign guts GOP’s anti-Russia stance on Ukraine

washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-campaign-guts-gops-anti-russia-stance-on-ukraine/2016/07/18/98adb3b0-4cf3-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html

>Trump accused of Putin favors with NATO criticism

foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/25/trump-accused-putin-favors-with-nato-criticism.html

>The Trump administration has decided to halt the CIA’s covert program to equip and train certain rebel groups fighting the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, two U.S. officials said, a move sought by Assad ally Russia.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-syria/trump-ends-cia-arms-support-for-anti-assad-syria-rebels-u-s-officials-idUSKBN1A42KC

> If I post enough irrelevant bullshit that surly proves something

>Putin’s Puppet

>If the Russian president could design a candidate to undermine American interests—and advance his own—he’d look a lot like Donald Trump.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/vladimir_putin_has_a_plan_for_destroying_the_west_and_it_looks_a_lot_like.html

whole article is worth reading. inb4 slate. inb4 jew

just read it. franklin foer is a good journalist and the article is abundantly sourced

this site also has a lot more info and links;

I don't care

And Americans don't care anymore, why do you care?
>Even if he was they spent too long crying wolf, it's all over

Attached: 1478729840438.gif (250x250, 1.69M)

You are very fake news lol

youtu.be/kv5mPHGOp5E
youtu.be/gUlF1naMr3Y

Must watch both in entirety ;)

I'm collecting links in one thread, for one thing

also helping fellow anons see the light and get back on the right path. it's not too late

here's some more on his character (claims are sourced in the link);

>Trump's mob connections

>Trump donated six figures to the Clinton Foundation.

>Trump donated more to Democrats than Republicans in the 2006 election cycle.

>Of Obamacare, Trump told Anderson Cooper: “I like the mandate.”

> Trump advocated for amnesty during Gang of Eight while conservatives fought against it.

>Trump is accused of financially threatening a woman during a secret deposition over his controversial and legally-mired Trump University, which has been called a “worthless scam.”

>Trump repeatedly defends Planned Parenthood and its public funding.

>Supportive of eminent domain abuse.

>Trump threatens frivilous, progressive lawfare over videos featuring his past remarks.

danaloeschradio.com/how-i-came-to-my-opinion-on-donald-trump

same guy who said "I'm very pro choice" and supported partial birth abortion;

youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE

no

He's gonna play it!

Attached: image.jpg (125x83, 12K)

Are democrats tired of chasing their tails yet? My goodness. Focus more on getting people elected, and less on being butthurt about 2016.

Attached: shilling.png (1834x1366, 475K)

Then tank you Russia for not letting Hillary become president.

Attached: 8193589136025896738567130.jpg (248x189, 18K)

I'm a conservative, similar to this guy;

>President Trump’s disturbing Russian connections present an acute danger to American national security. According to reports this week, Mr. Trump’s team maintained frequent contact with Russian officials, including senior intelligence officers, during the campaign. This led to concerns about possible collusion with one of America’s principal strategic adversaries as it tried to influence the election in Mr. Trump’s favor. On Monday, Mr. Trump’s national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, was forced to resign after details of his communications with the Russian ambassador emerged.

nytimes.com/2017/02/17/opinion/a-party-to-the-russian-connection.html

>oh hey there fellow anons

Attached: 1564645646.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Uhh ok?? What are you implying here? That co-operation between countries is a bad thing? Do you want people to go to war? The fuck is wrong with you

>Max Boot wrote

Attached: CCccCCccCCcc.jpg (534x712, 64K)

Excellent Wall_O_Text. Fine indeed. Have you seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=GHUnBRwkSHM

Attached: Devo_Worried_Man.png (798x546, 558K)

I don't know, I don't fucking get it. I don't see why Russia is this huge fucking demon of a country. I mean it's not 1962. I would say the Red Scare is over, but it isn't. But it's not the Russians this time...
>the call is coming from inside the house

>implying that anyone thinks Jow Forums is important
You Cheeto dusted faggots didn’t “meme” the election

Touhou is a Russian asset. if you can't see it you are blind. proof forthcoming in the next few posts

Attached: touhou.png (800x473, 18K)

Attached: rigelectionsmuggie.png (845x577, 24K)

Actions>Words

So what OP? Alternative? Vote Democrat?

Lick my nut sack

>Op is a Shareblue asset. if you can't see it you are blind.
keep trying faggot

Attached: +1526884131896.jpg (764x938, 124K)

>proof
There you go once again, using words you don't understand. Kill yourself, /leftypol/ niggerkike.

Attached: 1530232134305.gif (546x426, 32K)

*ISRAELI asset

ftfy :)

Oh shit! You are right! We should have voted Hillary so we can get liberal supreme Court justices and be over run by shit skins. Actions speak louder than words you nigger faggot.

Russia is better ally than Israel

I'm not implying. I'm saying clearly Trump is a traitor. he has been compromised and he is acting against American interests

if you're intellectually honest/curious you will follow where the information leads you. if not, oh well, you are a dilettante anyway who cares

WTF I hate Bloumphs now!
I'm now a #TsarBomba...er...#CruzMissile

Attached: henderson.jpg (229x272, 13K)

Selffagging nigger

Sage

Attached: image.jpg (640x884, 59K)

what actions? he has pulled funding for cia backed rebels in syria, helping Putin and Assad

He cancelled war preparedness in Korea for empty promises

>Vote Democrat?

no, those aren't the only 2 options. I didn't vote

cool story

see

Lame

>being pro-USA is acting against American interests, but past presidents who flooded in illegals, brought in African "refugees", destroyed our manufacturing, made us reliant on foreign energy and cheap Chinese products really were the good goys, I swear!
How can one person be this fucking retarded and still be alive? Really, I'm hoping you just kill yourself and spare us another post like this, you're too stupid to live any longer.

Attached: 1528496994511.png (420x728, 57K)

Nice try kike, you can't cover up the actual collusion.

Attached: 1526340832701.jpg (1407x1668, 576K)

>but past presidents who

2 wrongs don't make a right. I didn't vote for Obama either

Same playbook. Different year

Attached: D6A73F6B-E97A-42F5-84B8-958D9D2A3A64.jpg (2715x1824, 1.04M)

Da... Fak newz.

Attached: arm.jpg (400x602, 140K)

>Yes, goyim, be like me and don't vote, that will truly put the best person in office who is REALLY the most pro-American for our greater good!
It's like you kike fucks lost your will to give more than 1/10 level effort this month. Too many cutbacks and they replaced the experienced shills with a new batch of trainess?

Attached: 1529451928458.jpg (890x890, 116K)

Attached: 7.jpg (640x452, 91K)

Again, you're not even making any actual point, you're just advocating for lazy complacency through shady kikery trying to keep people from voting. Really, suicide would be a good thing. I'll even oven the leftovers for you to clean up the mess.

The goyim know, and they're not pleased with you.

Attached: 1530319253083.jpg (872x777, 207K)

>time
>bloomberg.com
>nytimes.com
>washingtonpost.com
>politico.com
>cnn.com
>pbs.org
>theguardian.com
>slate.com

>Greetings fellow conservatives!
No.

sage

Attached: bab.jpg (960x589, 90K)

Le epic bot post, uninstall yourself faggot

Serious question user:
>Dossier is Russian sourced damaging allegations on Trump
Why would the Russians give that dirt up to hurt him, if they were trying to get him elected?

CoIntelPro?

unironically we need a purge for people like you.

No idea but sounds spooky

Dude the trump tower meeting bruuuuuuuh like trump jr. man trump tower
*rips a bong*
impeach blumpf now

>mfw putler's money helps get drumpf elected and he makes america great again while withdrawing from europe so that putler can take over europe and create a white trad eurasian empire

thank you based putler

Great. Then please post Putin's address then so I can send him a personal thank you card.

>vote for a degenerate Russian traitor clown or a degenerate corrupt feminist

nope

Yet here you are arguing with them :^)

Shareblue is back online!!!!!!!

>it's a conspiracy

no, you're just a retard

slate is usually trash, but it occasionally prints something of value. the rest are credible sources of factual reporting. this isn't oped after all

You're the autist posting random links.

Ok I believe you. Now please help me understand why a Putin Pawn would be at the NATO summit demanding that his allies buy less Russian oil and triple their defense spending against Russia.

Please help me understand so that I can get wokend

>traitor
Do you even know what the fuck that is?
It wouldn’t even apply you retard. Even your kike friends the (((Rosenburgs))) weren’t charged with treason you nit.

Attached: 64B7473D-9FF6-45AB-90F8-5B81F1320DBE.jpg (275x183, 5K)

there was a Russian source providing information.

Trump isn't the only one who has been turned

Can you prove that?

Good, then you have no right to say shit about anything for being a sideline faggot who can't make a choice. If you'd at least have said you put in a write-in, we'd have taken that for what it was worth, Schlomo, but nope, you're worse than the leftists, at least they have some fucking conviction even if they're retarded.

Kikes gonna kike, and you're proof positive of that.

Attached: 1530567817636.gif (129x150, 73K)

Maybe not revel in the destruction of American institutions like the office of the presidency, the integrity of the senate and the moral authority that the US once had.

You haven't provided any evidence of tampering, in fact, you haven't mentioned how Russia managed to hack the election in the first place. Enlighten me

Reddit seems more your speed. You should go back there

Get a job, fag. Stop posting looney jew shit.

Attached: Pumpkinfuher.jpg (500x477, 43K)

Oh my, OP is calling in reinforcements, user was right, ShareBlue is back online!

Attached: 1501810425323.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Folks, this is what full on autism and liberal parents do to you. Don't be like little Timmy.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (963x785, 438K)

ah hell nah, yall niggas just done goofed

Attached: 1501211224950.jpg (500x580, 62K)

>I'm collecting links in one thread, for one thing
Cool. Can you link the criminal statute in regards to "collusion" and saying mean things about Clinton on Facebook?

Russians = Cody Sheare & Sidney Kikenwald
Russian trolls = Jow Forums shitposters

Fixed it

Attached: 71DE877E-8E47-4419-AFE7-4C45DE821D83.jpg (225x224, 8K)

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-trump-russia-mueller-probe-the-israel-connections-1.6116639

Attached: misdirection.jpg (580x300, 64K)

they're not random, as any intellectually honest user can see.

shills need not apply

he undermines nato by constantly criticizing. while praising putin. shows where his loyalties lie

increased nato spending and oil money - it's too late for any of that to make much difference

>it wouldn't even apply

yes it would and it does. you can play word games shill, honest people know better

phuck

Attached: 1501210983072.jpg (750x548, 115K)

Sexy. I want leftovers

Attached: 73F4F174-D1BB-4311-815B-3D1621D0AE4A.jpg (615x615, 100K)

>shills need not apply
Shareblue.com approves of this message!

cumming

Attached: 1496891785372.jpg (720x720, 113K)

I'm still waiting for evidence, posting a fucking WAPO article where they claim anonymous sources gave them the info isn't evidence

boiolas

Attached: 1465184574699.png (1160x420, 133K)

WE'VE REACHED PEAK KIKERY, LADS.
The moment that the shills start calling everyone else a shill while doing nothing to prove any point means they're a few posts away from packing it in and starting a new thread.

Attached: 1470195392468.jpg (550x960, 56K)

50 yard cunt puntÂÂÂ

Attached: 1465184392596.png (780x800, 173K)

>Trump master mind, cant even form a proper sentence in his native langauges.
Trump is the prime example of Dunning–Kruger effect. Prove me wrong pro tip, you can't.

NATO
>Only want to make a shortsided deal, doesn't understand long term relationships.
>Only focuses on monetary value.
>What is not 100% alignment of interest (does he expect to rule all of the west)
>What is arms Sales to allies, and control over supply of equipment and spare parts.
>Does a bigger militairy marktet gives the US a competative advantage in inovation?
>What is cloud?
>What is power projection? (why does the US spend so much more)
>What is the Petro dollar?
>What is reserve currency?
>What is foreign trust in T-bonds.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=jrnjje-Nvjs

KICKS OUT MEXIANS
>Labor market gets crowded, Wages go up for the lower class.
>Higher consumer prices.
>Has to import them legaly, has to give them voting rights
>Have to pay them properly

TRADE WAR
>US "wins"
> US gives up its leverage over China.
>American investors get worst ROI, American esteblisment loses global power.
>Niggers demand more money.
>More US niggers get jobs, and more wealth. More cloud.
>Niggers get uppity. More niggers

ROE VS WADE.
>No abortion rights
>More Niggers
>Make America Black again
The US holds all the cards. Folding aces cause he doesnt understand the game? Why is he so hellbent on destroying the American global order? Yeah 4D chest so brilliant. Make America mutt again! MAMA

Attached: 1_-92Rj8uLQVwoN2j2w8pSXw.png (800x521, 630K)

Mfw i wish trump was actually aligned with Putin instead of bibi

twunt

Attached: 1465181294960.png (780x1180, 204K)

When Mueller closes shop with nothing, will you promise to blow your brains out on livestream?

You never Trump niggers never produce or put forward a reasonable course of action or alternative. Please do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Attached: 1531345005084.png (1570x872, 308K)

fucktoyÂÂÂ

Attached: 1488426536410.jpg (1112x720, 224K)

snatch

Attached: 1501214398236.gif (472x472, 98K)

check teh links

I made a choice not to support either bad candidate. if you choose bad you done goofed

>a write-in

for what? waste my time for no reason? retard

it's been well documented. pretty sure I've linked to at least one of the sources ITT. if you're actually intellectually curious (you're not), you can try google

nah, I was never a redditor. been here since forever

Evan McMullin is NOT a conservative. He is a CIA guy, and the only grown mormon man to still be single and childless....I will let you connect the dots there.

Regardless of what he is, he needs to build up our infrastructure and crack down on FDA weakness. We've already had people poisoned by diseased seeds from Turkey.