No Jew has ever done anything to me so why should I hate them?

No Jew has ever done anything to me so why should I hate them?

Attached: B1EB5EFD-6C91-42F0-BE4E-4E2F64C36883.jpg (780x439, 44K)

Your country isn't going to exist in 20-30 years because of them.

hahahaha oh my

>No Jew has ever done anything to me
Your mother never slapped you? sage

Fpbp

Attached: 1531338567031.jpg (766x708, 201K)

>he is so jewed he doesnt even know it

did you know about 50% of the cost of all products is interest paid to kikes?

Open your wallet. Who's dollar? Federal Reserve. who owns it? Rothschilds.

Oh my sweet summer child

> I am unaware of what they have done to me so I don't care

Best goy

You shouldn't hate, but don't be naive either.

Because they hate you. The individual can be a friend, but the group is your enemy.

My doctor is a Jew. He got the ear wax out of my ears today. Cool guy.

You really need to read culture of critique guy

Had the same experience actually.

Nice. I had a glob of brown wax the size of a cherry pit in my ear, painful desu.

because its funny and make normies act irrationally.
all you have to do is say it once and you would have given up a glimpse into a history of hate and xenophobia according to the normies and lefties.

No Nazi has ever done anything to me, si why should I hate them?

Attached: 1488995954058.jpg (396x478, 47K)

bong post best post

No, they did something that I personally hold grudge of. At least few things that snowball to the bigger crisis.
One jew promoted facebook to the whole normies, it made connecting with people really horrible.
Other marxist jews promoted sexual liberation to the generation of young women.
Other jews dumbed down the music culture, instead of promoting really great music back in the 80's, normies were subjected degenerate hiphop music and slutty popshit influencing their behaviours, appearances and sexual outlook.

Now most of the girls I see have at least one tattoos, probably slept around at least 5 times and talk like sailors. Guys are no better either. I see so many young kids still acting like wiggers. And now these jews are telling us men to man up and marry the whores. If we refuse, then they use the shame language in attempt to guilt-trip us like calling us incel, virgin and manchild. Feckless parasites should have had a foresight.

M U H
U
H

D I K
I
K

Can’t make your point any other way, can you reptilians?

Attached: BDCD5E87-C8D1-497D-9A83-195828AEE429.png (1536x2048, 1.09M)

>No Jew has ever done anything to me
They are waiting outside your basement though, so if you ever leave you're screwed

>No Jew has ever done anything to me that I know of. My daddy was a mental coward.
Fixded it 4 ya

>continued
Even before I had an epiphany most of the horrible modern trend is responsible by jews, I knew that why facebook is popular is thanks to one rat looking jew called Mark Zuckerberg. Facebook cheapened the relationship. You can't really have any deep talk with people any more. There's no meaning behind establishing relationship with people because most of them are just small talk just so they can have one night flinging. Facebook made girls really attention starving, they take nothing but selfies. It was horrible years ago, somehow it got worse. Back in the day, I couldn't wait to have my own girlfriend and live like normie, nowadays I'm just prepared to die alone rather than getting screwed by a crazy chick who's probably gonna cheat on me.

Attached: coinbodyshlomo.jpg (960x946, 158K)

Are you circumcised?