If Black Women are so Unattractive

Why did "muh ancestors" rape them all, Burgers? The average African American is nearly half white because slavemasters had sex with their female slaves.

Attached: heimbach.jpg (1862x1048, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1529245478334.jpg (1020x1020, 167K)

Let´s do some math:
100% european people
USA: 50% = 160 million (most common age: 57 years)
Brazil: 20% = 40 million people (most common age: 45 years
Canada: 60% = 21 million people (most common age: 56 years)
Argentina: 50% = 22 million people (most common age: 40 years)

ALL THE REST IN THIS CONTINENT ARE BROWN AND BLACK

OMG!!

OLD AND IN SMALL NUMBER

WILL BE SO, SO, SO EASY!!

Using your logic camels are now 50% Arab

>half white
Try a quarter.

Jew masters wanted house negroes.

The Confederacy had more race mixing than Brazil.

>women fucking powerful men
>rape

...That full blacks can't be, right?

Same reason men fuck a pocket pussy. Better than jerking off and it can't say no.

same reason why men use fleshlites.

Rape is about power and dominance, that is how I can tell you're a virgin.

The same reason when a guy is alone and horny enough he'll find stuff to stick his dick in that he usually wouldn't. The same reason straight men are willing to use their imagination and fuck other men while they're locked up in prison.

Slaves were property. Birth control didn't exist back then, combined with the religious leanings of most people and sex was something you only did to make babies, but men were no less horny back then. If you had a warm moist pussy that happened to be attached to a nigress, who was your property and couldn't say no or complain to anyone even if she did, and was going to raise your half nigger baby either way without anyone knowing, it's not hard to imagine the temptation being present.

lol no newfag. Rape is about power and dominance over someone to whom you're sexually attracted.

There are white folks still getting arrested for bestiality. Of course some of the degenerate whites will fuck pure blooded Africans.
Fuck, even some of the aussies interbred with the fucking abos, and those things look like space gorillas.

Attached: F7E38F4F-0194-462D-89BA-AE033205BAD5.jpg (583x583, 59K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE
In this video, Alt Hype proves that only 1% of slave women were raped and only 4% of former slaves heard about incidents of slave women being raped. Compare that to how many black women claim to have been raped today (by mostly black men, as interracial rapes are almost exclusively black males against white females)

>Why did "muh ancestors" rape them all, Burgers?
They didn't

>The average African American is nearly half white
They aren't

Attached: 1517273241077.png (779x5009, 1.53M)

Thanks, I was trying to figure out which video had this

its a power play

i can never be attracted to this

This wasn't some fringe phenomenon. Or else virtually every black American wouldn't carry so much white DNA. Probably most "masters" had a go at their female slaves at one point.

>pol is one person
I love black girls

rape is about sex moron

If they did, it was consensual. See

Easy pussy my dude

Shitty bait. Fuck off fag

We didn't want black slaves we wanted white slaves but that was illegal. So we bleached our slaves to make a new race of mulatto slaves.

This. I understand why race mixing is bad but... muh dik.

While there were lots of owners who were sexually attracted to their slaves, some had sex with them just to get more slaves.

(At least I think? If they just wanted more slaves, they could have forced the slaves to have sex. But idk.)

People also have sex with other animals, such as goats or dogs.

I'm with you burger. Does nothing for me

There's nothing wrong with tupping your fancy maid to prevent the sin of Onanism.

Attached: brittanylive.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

But there are A LOT of African Americans who look white so something was definitely going on between the owners and the slaves

LMAO how is it possible to prove something like this? Were all rapes of slaves documented? Slaves were illiterate and nobody would've listened ot them. The conclusive evidence this was widespread is the fact that the average black person in the US is like 1/4 to 1/2 white. This couldn't have been through miscegenation because that was illegal after slavery, through the late 60s.

mulatto slaves are better than pure african ones

Same reason Soviet soliders raped brick faced German women

Rape is about sex and power

>But there are A LOT of African Americans who look white

Attached: 1515557692776.png (908x882, 61K)

A hole is a hole, especially to conquistadors who havent seen a woman in a while

wtf? American slaveowners were pseudo-aristocrats who did nothing all day. Not conquistadors. They could've fucked their wives.

Men get horny and aren't too picky where they stick their dick. It's committing that men are more selective about.

Unlike the beaner women some people shill for on here who are literal goblins some black women are actually very attractive

Are you calling Talcum X black, chaim?

>Canada flag

There's no way Bria Myles is a full blooded nig, even so i could never betray muh genetics and lineage.

Attached: fug.png (600x600, 323K)

That statistics came from the Works Progress Administration, which actually worked to help Africans Americans and believed that they needed uplifting from the state they were in. Watch the video around the 9 minute mark I think, it goes into more detail. Also, the estimated number of slave children with a white father was like 1%

And as far as what you said about literacy rates go:
“In the 1870 census, 20.1% of blacks could read and write, compared to 80% of US whites. That same year Russia had a literacy rate of around 15%. Most African countries didn’t achieve a literacy rate of 20% until around 1950, and India had a literacy rate of 20% in 1950.

One could argue that US whites should have done more to teach blacks to read and write, but the idea that their literacy was kept down by the Atlantic Slave Trade is demonstrably false. Being shipped to the Americas benefited blacks in terms of literacy.”
From Alt Hype’s website, a link to the page is in the description of the video I linked in a previous post

That's completely non-responsive. I said that most black slaves could not read, and that is true. I wasn't talking about the cause of illiteracy you autist. I was making a point about how reporting rape would've been practically impossible for them. They didn't have phones back then either, brainlet.

You’re retarded, they were asked if they were raped in an interview conducted by the Works Progress Administration. They didn’t need to be literate to answer simple questions from an interviewer. I brought up literacy rates at the time because you argued that none of them were literate. You literally said slaves were illiterate. That’s not entirely true, and the fact of the matter was that they were better off under slavery than in Africa in almost every way

I don't think anyone finds their fleshlight attractive, yet the sex toys still get fucked. Or, if you're in Canada, some dogs.

Attached: Weekend at Tyrones.jpg (768x1024, 143K)

THEY WUZ KANGS THO
But in all seriousness, the people brought here as slaves and their offspring have a much higher quality of life then their brethren that got left behind in Mordor. Undebatable.

The Arabs actually bought more African slaves than we did I’m pretty sure. The only reason they don’t have a bunch of blacks demanding gibs and rioting in the streets is because they castrated all of their male slaves. So the blacks that came to America got really lucky. If I was an African in the 18th century I would’ve begged to be enslaved by Americans

If a man is horny and has access to easy pussy he'll take it, even if the female that the pussy looks like the blobbed up Deepwater Horizon oil spill

Most slavemasters were Jewish, it's where the insidiousness of the American negro comes from

>promoting race-mixing with blacks
>that flag

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 520K)

No retard. A lot of times they wouldn't care if you are the size of a whale. If they can rape you, that makes them "superior" to you. Honestly, use your brain. This isn't a hentai manga, this is real life.

>Northern intellectual

Attached: image.jpg (586x578, 91K)

because early america was puritan as fuck and people didn't have easy tinder sex like today?

Who are these women I want to fap to their music video.

Are you missing a pair of eyes, somehow?
Perhaps you have lost your sense of smell as well. It’s obvious that you have no taste.

Attached: 1523415843759.jpg (640x502, 70K)

Penises have their own minds.

Attached: 1515453687226.jpg (950x534, 53K)

Its comical to think thst anyone would be sexually attracted (even nogs) to her and "assault" her out of lust

>Why did "muh ancestors" rape them all, Burgers?
They were living fleshlights and if you knocked up a nigress and she died in childbirth you could just buy a new one lol plus you get a free house nigger slave.
Chaim gets it.

Attached: ..png (600x555, 281K)

Right. Whats hard to understand about a wet hole and some imagination?

>Honestly, use your brain. This isn't a hentai manga, this is real life.

says the faggot who's parroting feminist talking points about rape.

do you jerk off with your own hand because your hand is hot? no?
same for the nigger hole you own. are you stupid user?

Attached: nigger fleshlight.jpg (474x474, 24K)

lol inb4

Attached: nigger sheboon youre right.gif (498x249, 1.61M)

Because 1% of muh ancestors owned them. Where as a heftier portion of yours did, jewboy.

>tfw no one cares

the average nigger-american is 73% black you dumb faggot