/prolg/ pro-life/anti-abortion general

I wasn't done yet edition

Keep the memes coming boys!

Previous threads:

Attached: aborted chad vs virgin survivor.png (680x277, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/1-in-5-ceos-are-psychopaths-australian-study-finds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you.

Attached: aborted daughter full size.jpg (960x969, 83K)

fuck off with your bullshit anti abortion crap, its going to happen one way or another and if people are forced to have babies they don't want it will result in ACTUAL babies getting killed

Gonna start with what affected people most somehow.
We had some good art last time, can someone get on this?

Attached: Abortedgf.jpg (1600x1504, 188K)

Attached: Aborted_democrat.png (1600x1504, 165K)

There's already another containment thread up

you are a monster

Attached: aborted girlfriend too real fetus.jpg (1600x1504, 627K)

>if we dont kill them while their young, we will feel bad about it because they look more human than before

womp womp

;_;

this is a fetus at 6 months, legal to be aborted still in most states. this is a child. it can survive outside the womb. you are literal fucking child murderers if you support this

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 5.17.34 PM.png (1210x420, 331K)

Attached: fam.jpg (755x983, 138K)

Jokes aside abortion is murder and anyone who stays with a woman who murders their children is pathetic

Three mandatory attributes of a decent woman:

Will not murder your children
Will not mutilate your son's genitals
Accepts your last name

>be ancap
>be against abortion because its murder
>read some faggot talking about how anti abortionists just dont want a healthy society with freedom and choices

Attached: thinkbrain.png (374x262, 16K)

all three should be common sense, esp the first two. i hate that they aren't.

Appeals to emotion aren't going to work on me, sorry

i got you fren
This is 12 weeks as file name implies
Even 3~ months and it looks human

Attached: 12weekabortion.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

>calls child murder an "appeal to emotion"
seriously wtf is the gross sickness inside people like you?

Attached: aborted son.jpg (1656x1231, 216K)

Yeah looks real human, lol

How does it survive out of the womb? Could you give it to any other mother and take care of them like a regular birthed person or would they need a lot of medical equipment to be kept alive?

To be fair that pic as an appeal to emotion
I dont understand how its an appeal to emotion either
Both images i showed ()
And yours prove that it isnt a "Clump of cells"

Nice appeal to emotion, its clearly human, arms legs and a head, just because you dont want to accept this doesnt make it wrong.

>just a clump of cells
makes me literally fucking cry
tagging sociopathic anyone who can support this stuff is absolute madness.

Attached: aborted sister.png (752x604, 64K)

Im so glad my partner is uncut, all our kids will be intact as well

Whatever the logic, and I do find the logic supports being against abortion, humans are creatures of instinct as well. I just cannot understand how a female can be pregnant, can have a child growing insider her, and not feel immediately sickened at the thought of harming it. Even women were raped tell how they loved their kid and wouldnt dream of aborting them, because it wasnt the fucking baby that raped them.

>Nice appeal to emotion
What?

>70 yo virgin
Now I have a goal in life.

does it matter? are you this sociopathic? it would come out of the womb and it would be fully alive and conscious. it might not survive on its own without medical equipment in the long term, but it would be immediately full conscious and alive when it came out, so what the fuck difference does it make?
how the fuck can you sick fucks even be asking questions like this? it's fucking murder. its litearlly child / baby murder. its the most sociopathic satanic fucking shit ever. how can you even ask such a stupid question?
yeah it's not an "appeal to emotion" it's the fact of what abortion actually is and what people are actually doing. its strictly fact. none of this "clump of cells" rhetoric. it's a fucking child. it's a human being.
to think that 2/3rds of the country supports legal abortion makes me completely lose hope for humanity.

Do you mean to tell me that isnt a baby?
The gif clearly shows a human fetus. This is three months. Just because you dont want to accept it is alive, moving, and human, doesnt mean it isnt.

Whats up with all the pro life shitposting recently? Ive never seen more people try to damage control the fact that this is a good way to control minority populations

>Do you mean to tell me that isnt a baby?
Yes?
>The gif clearly shows a human fetus. This is three months
That fetus probably doesn't even have the mental processing power of a severely retarded cat. Not a human.

the dude you're talking to is a complete fucking sociopathic and truly represents all of the evil on this planet and in the human soul.

immigration is down. somebody needs to pay for boomers' life support

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/1-in-5-ceos-are-psychopaths-australian-study-finds/

At what point does it become human?
An unborn baby has more mental processing than severe autism or someone in a coma.
You mean to tell me the comatose arent human?

>will and thoughts cannot actually be created through manipulation of the brain, though the sorts thoughts that will be produced can be influenced
>something could that is connected to our being but is not generated solely by physical substance
>we could not ever say even the earliest stages of human life lack this, not for certain
>we cannot generate an objective hardline for when humanity exists in a person
>even the earliest stages of human life have human DNA, human parents, and in a few years would be undoubtedly recognized as human by all

>peaceful human beings have a right to not be attacked and killed (separate long justification to reach here, but for the short moment just picture a world without this objective law, it does not work)

>any intentional harming of even the youngest fetus has the very real, even likely, possibility of harming a peaceful human being
>we should not abort because it is a violation of basic human rights
>there are alternatives to abortion both in the cases where the parents cant provide and in the case of the retarded "but muh niggers" arguments

Attached: angrycuphead.png (523x666, 111K)

>appeals to emotion wont work on me
>>T-the fetus d-doesnt look human!1!

Like complaining about breaking a stick

Attached: stick.jpg (572x1280, 38K)

>wanting thots and negresses to become single mothers
no worthy woman would ever have an abortion, the ones that would have an abortion shouldn't reproduce and therefore should have abortions.

abortion is voluntary, logical and eugenic.

You cannot find an objective hardline for what amount of processing power is necessary for someone to be human, and amount of processing power is a poor way to determine humanity.

>At what point does it become human?
6 months maybe. 3 months most certainly not.
>An unborn baby has more mental processing than severe autism
doubtful
> someone in a coma.
tl;dr

>implying abortion isn't killing
>implying fetuses aren't human
abortion is the only eugenic tool we have left now that welfare, thottery and immigration is shitting up the gene pool.

> processing power is a poor way to determine humanity.
In my opinion, if your intelligence is closer to a retarded cat than it is a human being, then you're not human.

"Im so smart and intelligent, an entirely logical human. That's why I'm going to spend a lengthy amount of time in a thread for people against abortion making one-line posts lacking in any substance, just so I can bother people! Truly, the thinking man's greatest pleasure is receiving responses from these inferior anti-abortion people."

Attached: gr8b8roman.png (468x468, 5K)

youve already argued 6 months isnt human. Nice.
Your TLDR is that it would be breaking basic human rights. And then proving humanity like that isn't possible. Gross understatement but its the best idea, its hard to put without using long paragraphs and sentences
And you have no argument against the comatose argument.

None of what you posted there refutes anything that I've posted, simpleton
Sorry, I forgot that we can base moral laws and whether we take the risk of murdering human beings needlessly on your opinions

Youve never seen a good person have bad parents?
The shittiness of the parents or potential shittiness of the child doesn't remove their right to not be murdered. It's as simple as that.

Abortion is murder. And it needs to happen more.

he didnt refute anything you said, he is just too lazy to read it and think it through and wanted a tldr. i gave a really poorly made one because its impossible to shorten really

>strawmanning
>youve already argued 6 months isnt human. Nice.
I was just fucking around. I don't support late term abortions.
>Your TLDR is that it would be breaking basic human rights
Fetuses aren't human.
>And you have no argument against the comatose argument.
If someone were permanently in a comatose state, then they are a vegetable, and are just about as good as dead.

I never said permanently, i said in comatose. Dont assume.
And you were just fucking around?
You called the picture of a 6 month fetus an emotional appeal, and now you aren't? make up your mind and give your position

>pro-choice leftists are still feel based women who can't admit that it is murdering their unwanted baby
Not unexpected that women would avoid understanding the consequences of their actions. Many pro-life individuals support abortion if the father is a rapist.

>father is rapist
>baby is viable but unwanted
>abortion okay
>rapist father might have passed evil rape genes onto the baby anyways
literally eugenics, why can't we all just admit that abortion is eugenic and beneficial to society?

Abortion is not murder from a purely legal perspective

>Oh no sad picture make me so sad :'(
See pic related

Attached: 1529454227350.jpg (750x626, 95K)

>fucking niggers are so fucking savage lol Im a civilized intelligent white man
>what? why are all my fellow whites against the murder of innocent children? the fuck!

You belong in Africa with the rest of the fucking nigs

>it's another retard doesn't understand the difference between strawmanning and being made fun of episode

Attached: 1499898971897.jpg (779x708, 75K)

>pitbulls are a genetic breed
>labradors are a genetic breed
>both are dogs and same species as a wolf
>pitbulls have a genetic disposition to violence
Oh sure there are plenty of wonderful pitbulls who live with a loving family and are friendly to strangers, but the breed is still an agressive one.

Anything that kills white children cannot be used.
Also, rape is a different argument, really. I reckon it should be done with rape or when its a threat to the mother, and thats it. But only if caught early
An example would be a parasitic baby (As in lethally parasitic) OR a Fallopian pregnancy

Im not using it as an argument, and the whole point of the emotional appeal in those images are to redpill people. Are you autistic or are just looking for an easy hit?
Also abortion is legally murder, check

You literally have zero logical bases for your beliefs and simply choose arbitrary places on the ranges of development to 'feel' whether or not thats enough to be human, and lack consistency. You deny your own arguments, refuse to recognize the arguments of others, and yet you speak as if youre coming from the position of intellectual authority

>I never said permanently, i said in comatose. Dont assume.
Well a human being in comatose is a human being, but if they can't get out of it then they are a vegetable and are as good as dead. A fetus isn't a human being though so it's not the same. Killing a fetus is different from killing a human being who could have continued to enjoy life.
>You called the picture of a 6 month fetus an emotional appeal, and now you aren't?
It's still an emotional appeal.
Saying things I never said and misrepresenting who I am in your head is strawmanning.

I'm not just pro choice. I'm pro abortion.
Jow Forums logic:
>Gas everyone different from me... unless they're unborn!

>You literally have zero logical bases for your beliefs
Can't take this seriously from someone who's arguing for the abolition for abortion.

Being a fetus is temporary too, it can take a year for someone to come out of a coma, and it takes a year to be born. Nice one.
And now you are contradicting yourself and you werent joking around?
Im starting to think this is bait

A fetus isn't a human being, while someone in a comatose state is a human being, so it's not the same.

I think most anti abortion activists are women. No normal female could picture having a child inside her and then having it die without feeling sick.

I dont support abortion in the case of rape. I believe youre right that those who are pro life and say that the fetus is a human baby but would still support its murder because of the father having created it through rape are inconsistent and confused.

The child did not rape anyone. Abort the rapist.

And if a law was passed saying that rainbows are made of cotton candy, then from a purely legal perspective rainbows are made of cotton candy

"Purely legal perspective" doesnt mean fucking shit, legislature does not determine reality or morals

I thought those in avegetative state arent human?
My point is both are temporary, and both lead to them not having the mental capacity you seem to think makes people human. Either both are okay to kill or neither, no matter how long they are in a coma/ are developed as a fetus, by your logic they arent human

Strawmanning is when I swap your actual position out for a different one in the course of an argument. The only thing I was doing there was implying the motivations and thought process behind your posts were silly, to make fun of you. I was not engaging in a debate with you, nor attempting to respond to my interpretation of your psyche as if it were your position.

It's funny that someone this fucking dumb is arguing humanity should be determined through brain processing power.

>forcing women to raise a child with a father they did not select for
And this is where the whole pro-life argument falls apart completely. A woman is not obligated to carry a child and raise a child if she is either not able or willing to carry the genes of the father.

nobody (who matters) challenges ectopic pregancies due to the medical neccessity.

You're aborting a baby in rape cases because:
>Woman wasn't able to choose abstinence
>Baby is unwanted by the mother and babies are a burdeon
>it rewards the rapist with a son/daughter
You're 90% of the way to unlimited abortions with just the rape exception. Wholesome women don't accidently get pregnant and abort their babies, so why are you so worried if degenerates murder their children?

deGENEerates

This from the guy who tried and failed to claim I was committing a logical fallacy

checked

>I thought those in avegetative state arent human?
Never said that. I said people who are in a permanent vegetative state.
> by your logic they arent human
A comatose person has the capacity to be human upon exiting the comatose state, but a fetus doesn't have the capacity to be a human until it is no longer a fetus.

>legal perspective
That's only because the laws in your country are fucked beyond belief. The fact is by performing an abortion you are killing a formed human being. Anyone who is ok with that after knowing all the facts is a literal nigger-tier sick fuck.

>b-but it will control minority populations
Give the cunts condoms or whatever. If we sanction the murder of children for convenience's sake we are literally no better than them

Maybe women will close their legs and stop using their pussy to get ahead if we meme hard enough. pokerface.jpeg

Retard. You did strawman me.

im saying this because abortion means there is no consequence. Concequences mean people are forced to act rationally or suffer. Abortion in rape cases should be optional because theres nothing saying that she does or doesnt want the kid despite it being rape. White children are white children, abortion or not, other races are going to have more kids, such as in africa, so why slow ourselves down? Kids who are raised when people dont want them realize the weight of sex and pregnancy and dont do degenerate shit. its a self solving problem.
(Sorry for the poor construction, ideas came as i was writing)

>"Purely legal perspective" doesnt mean fucking shit, legislature does not determine reality or morals

Please use that next time you get pulled over for speeding.

I do agree morality is flexible up to a point and if there is significant constant pressure the law will change. As things are now, I don't see much pressure to change the status quo. Most people are happy with abortion being legal up to a point. Until that point it's not legally murder.

>Strawmanning is when I swap your actual position out for a different one in the course of an argument
Strawmanning is just building a caricature of your opponent that is easy to attack. You built up a fictional caricature in your mind of me then used that caricature to debase what I was saying.

A fetus isn't in a permanent vegetative state either, genius.You said that yourself just now. My point is that neither is permanent. Either its okay to kill the temporarily comatose and fetus' or its not okay to kill them. pick one.

the pro-life no exceptions position is a moral one. Their focus is that the NAP applies to the fetus and should not be violated. Every other consideration disappears as irrelevant. If abortion is murder then abortion must be prevented in all cases.

But yes, they're missing the big picture of R/k selection of the human race.

>argument is that you cant abort because its murder
>the woman having to raise the aborted kid somehow refutes the above

Your stupidity continues to astound me.
It's incredibly unfortunate that such a scenario could happen and isn't something anybody desires to happen. Ultimately though, no matter what occurs people are making a choice between a woman needing to carry her child to term after a rape or murdering someone innocent. The child is a continual consequence of an already occurring violation, murdering the child is far more a new violation, where one person was attacked now two are, one in a far more permanent way.
I also haven't said that she should be obligated to raise the kid, she shouldnt. Adoption is available.

> pick one.
Killing the fetus is okay

Our country unironically deserves to be punished for the crime of abortion desu

Attached: Anne Frank-lifdrs_001.jpg (511x850, 508K)

And that means killing the temporarily comatose is okay too. And you wouldn't know if the patient is permanently or temporarily comatose, so you cant argue that much either.

Let me put it in a way you incel faggots might understand. If aborgion were legal on Dragon Ball Z Super, Goku may not have been born.

Attached: Aborted Atheist.jpg (1656x1231, 207K)

>And that means killing the temporarily comatose is okay too.
No it doesn't. One of them isn't human.

that can only happen if welfare gibs disappear. Women must fear an unwanted pregnancy and rightfully punished for being careless.

Before Feminism:
>women job opportunities/income were limited
>pregancies were dangerous
>no gibs for single moms
>social shunning of anyone who acted like a whore openly

after feminism
>everthing ruined

>Your stupidity continues to astound me.
No, your stupidity continues to astound me. If you say that abortion is murder (which is something by the way I never agreed with), then you say that you can't abort a rapists baby, because it's murder. Try to get other people to agree that the mother doesn't have a right to choose whether or not she carries a child for a father she did not agree to carry a child for, and see how many people agree with you.

what did he mean by this?
I thought it took mental capability to be human
The comatose dont have much going for them
A fetus will "Become" a human before a man can come out of comatose.

But another point: You dont know if someone will be perma comatose or not. So is it okay to kill people in a vegetative state or not? if not, then killing a fetus because "They cant think yet" is hypocritical, if so, then we should be killing the comatose no matter what. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

>theyre missing a big picture of the R/k selection of the human race

Not really man, the number of babies that will be born due to rape if abortion is outlawed is statistically irrelevant. The concern over racial demographics has so many other potential solutions, abortion is not necessary at all or even important towards solving that. Abortion being illegal if anything would encourage many degenerates to plan more carefully and avoid conception. Even if it doesn't, studies which show abortion numbers dont significantly fall even after making it illegal are often used as arguments for pro choice because the number of women who severely harm or even kill themselves getting an illegal abortion shoots up. That is a eugenic process if I have ever seen one.
Though, eugenics would naturally diminish the numbers of degenerates if we actually worked towards a society based on something like private property ethics. No safety net from welfare and no anti discrimination laws alone would be massive.

No i think hes onto something with how naive and unwilling to accept the argument im posing you are, you keep dancing around our points instead of addressing them directly

I can refuse to pay for the continued life support of a comatose individual. If I have the power of attorney of the comatose individual I can refuse medical treatment and take the individual home to either recover or die. That is as an American, British subjects can't take their braindead child home from the hospital, nor can they take their child to Italy for treatment that the NHS refuses to pay for.

This makes no sense you nigger lover

The number of people who agree with me doesn't have any affect on whether or not I am correct.
I would agree that you shouldn't abort a rapist's baby, and you have no argument for why that situation is somehow far more evil than murdering a baby.

Again, your inability to process simple logical chains and your illiteracy continues to show itself. I suppose your lack of mental processing power makes you less human than me, right?

>So is it okay to kill people in a vegetative state or not?
The person paying for the bill can make that decision.

The difference is that being in an unconscious state is a status effect, but in order to become human as a fetus you have to change who you are. A caterpillar also isn't a butterfly, but a sleeping butterfly is a butterfly.
Keep telling yourself that. Neither the mother nor the state is obligated to handle an unwanted pregnancy.

>I would agree that you shouldn't abort a rapist's baby, and you have no argument for why that situation is somehow far more evil than murdering a baby.
It's not any different, and I never said it was more evil. Any situation where the mother doesn't want to carry a child to term but is forced to is the same as being raped and being forced to do so.

Llmost all niggers act like savage beasts without any morals or capability of logical thought, they kill and torture one another and extend that to us. They rape babies and light people on fire.

Most white people are not like the above.

You are a racist with morals similar to fucking niggers. You want to support nigger morals and perform nigger behaviors to try and get rid of them, instead of being able to think like a fucking white man for one second, and realize that there are solutions outside baby murder.

You're just a white self hating nigger.

>christcucks want to raise a raipist's baby
I'd dash its little head agaisnt a stone, desu senpai.

>reddit spacing
Opinion disregarded

>being a doormat that won't fight for your kin's survival
If you choose death for yourself, then die.

>ad hom attack
Ive never made a single post on reddit, I just want the separate pieces of my post to be visibly separate

whats your point? Also tax money would be used for both the hospitalized, and the non aborted kid, so if that's your argument its a poor one. Unless you mean you are cutting off the life support of a loved one, in which case you can make that decision.

Did you just admit responsibility isnt the mothers concern? "The mother is not obligated to handle an unwanted pregnancy" Yes she is, if she didnt want to be pregnant she could just not have sex.

Also nice dodge of the question. A caterpillar is to a butterfly as a kid is to an adult, not an argument. And you are saying its okay to kill people because they are in a coma, no matter how long they are in a coma? Both growing and being comatose is a "Status"
I dont get your point. You didnt refute anything, you are just talking out your ass.