What are the advantages and disadvantages of a white ethnostate?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of a white ethnostate?

Attached: moonman.png (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Es6f7K4c-y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no italians

Pros:

No niggers, spics or beaners. Chink bastards that can't spell your name either. Dramatically less crime. Better living conditions.

Cons:

You have to deal with white trash.

We wouldn't lose all the time.

Attached: 1966.jpg (1200x800, 310K)

"White"-ness is not enough. Without a unified culture and common beliefs no group of whites will ever flourish as a community like the old days. After World War 2 America's white culture was destroyed because everybody left their parents farm or small town and decided to "explore" and "find opportunity". Really they just moved to wherever they could find the biggest paycheck and assumed that living in a community with other whites was enough. Well, it wasn't enough.

>You have to deal with white trash.
One state's trash is another state's treasure.

> "You have to deal with white trash"

Which we have to do anyway, so net win.

Advantage: White people
Disadvantage: No good food

Have you not tried roast dinners

>Pro
Aesthetics
>Cons
Theoretically it's just another city, you need a dome.

Attached: 894487214.jpg (210x230, 5K)

>no good food
This tired meme. Somebody has never had perogies, or crepes, or pizza, etc.

I know this is a joke but leftists unironically use the "muh food diversity" argument for immigration.

I'd rather have a German ethnostate but thanks

Attached: 1530627575641.jpg (853x937, 168K)

>Mediterraneans
>white

>pros
inevitable progress
>cons
no sassy old black man from next door

fuck off jew

Attached: italyisasian.png (376x281, 72K)

The biggest confusion on this board is the conflation of white with european. White is a colonial term for predominately someone of NW european heritage. Europeans aren’t white because they don’t have to be as general. French aren’t white, they’re french. Swedes aren’t white, they’re swedish, etc. and so Spaniard and Italians can sometimes be literally not white skinned, but they are white in the figurative since that they are of european heritage. Just as when I get a tan in the summer, I’m still white, even if my skin is no longer paper white..

so japs are white but italians aren't since many have lighter skin than italians?

Believe me, I agree. I'm just being blunt.
I'll take redneck, trailer park pill crazed neighbors over darkies anyday.

50% less identity politics. If we could repeal the 19th the jews would lose all power.

Sometimes I wonder if the Germans in the 30s lived better lives in those ten years than we do in 70.

>No good food
Have you never had German food? Dude schnitzel is as good as food gets!

the left is so unable to meme that they meme right

Attached: good ideas from the left.jpg (960x672, 144K)

No niggers/No niggers
Can't live wit em, whore you gonna blame without em ?

No, the opposite, white is a colonial term that means european. Japanese literally have white skin, but they aren’t “white” because they’re not from Europe. Southern Italians don’t literally have white skin, but they’re “white” because they are of european heritage. It’s similar to how most blacks are brown, but we still call them black when we really mean African

so she is white?

Attached: italian girl cutee.jpg (1080x1350, 78K)

Most of the people who lives in pre-war Germany said it was the best time of their life. the N.S.D.A.P was also interested in German worker laws. Vacation and the like at the that time it had the most advanced worker laws in the World

youtu.be/Es6f7K4c-y8
This was Berlin before the war after the crisis with versallies and people dying

Must've been heaven on earth 99% of the people in the video are Germans not a single foreigner at all

Advantages no god damn semites or noggers.

>Wonder
There is no doubt

No

But thus one is white the border.

Sicilians are the border for white.

Attached: d8g0x7ybzwy01.jpg (781x960, 119K)

Pronounced brows at front of face with vertical facial features are characteristics of white skull.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-11-00-02-04.png (720x1280, 785K)

kike

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

Non white.

Advantages: None
Disadvantages: Everything

Wheres the lie?

Attached: 1494428077578.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Shes a non white sicilian
This is a white sicilian

Attached: 1531131457664.png (749x741, 1.07M)

> debating what is white and what isn’t

If your skin looks like *pic related* you’re white (except if you’re Jewish), constantly debating about what is white and what isn’t is literally what a kike would do, so stop it you fucking American retards.

Attached: D81ED21A-CB27-49D8-AF5D-43B34A1E7533.jpg (446x299, 54K)

Attached: YOUARENTWHITE.png (1104x927, 56K)

Are you knew hear?

what about pol considering you non white if you have these kind of eyes? I can't think of a blonde blue eyed person who did anything important.

Attached: eye.png (295x272, 150K)

> this is supposed to be mocking the right

Amazing. That's free advertising for us.

>Disadvantage: No good food

amazing!!! dude what the hell are you talking about??

The only disadvantage to a white ethnostate is what to do with all that free time and open air

>pol
>claiming this board is one person
welcome to Jow Forums enjoy your stay

Angrywhitemenistan when?

no fucking niggers

Do these people honestly think about anything? I hope they understand they’re going to exclude a fuckton of whites, we need a lot of support if we’d Ever want this Ethno-state.

It's usually an anglo saying it.

Guess british aren't white either.

Attached: russellbrand.jpg (512x512, 55K)

Btw this, when I said ‘’we’’ *see above* I meant the retarded Americans, no offence, that always rant about blue eyes and blonde hair.

Advantage
>no crime
>no unemployment
>everyone happy

Disadvantage
>no qt brown girls

Attached: 0E15ABC0-4CEC-43FC-8644-20D3FBFBD039.jpg (579x525, 83K)

Pros: no niggers or kikes
Cons: the future generations will forget how bad niggers and kikes are and eventually let them back in

To think about what we missed out on really makes me sad. Fuck the kikes.

He's probably a crypto-Jew desu.

Advantages are pretty clear.
Disadvantage is: the more the generations go on, the higher the risk of inbreeding.

>What are the advantages and disadvantages of a white ethnostate?
Advantage: White race survives. White race thrives. White race takes its rightful place in the universe.

Disadvantage: None.

he's 100% british

Food is 100% a question of whether you can get [ingredient] fresh or not. And even if you cant, its only a minimal drop in quality.
Anything Pajeet can make, Bubba can make too. There are no secret recipes out there.

>pol is happy to consider italians shitskins but take their food as their own

Yea, at least possibly it’s hard to say from one picture and one angle, but she could be of european descent

>OH shit muh eyetie cuisine of pasta and tomato is in danger? Mamma mia
Just fuck off.

Attached: canadasucks.jpg (878x1024, 115K)

>Jow Forums is one person
Nobody seriously considers Italians nonwhites and if they do then they are autistic purity spiraling fools or just kike shills. Italians have one of the highest IQ averages in Europe and can trace their lineage back to the Roman Empire, the Empire that kicked off modern thought and government as we know it today.
T. Italian American

Are you implying Mediterraneans aren't white, you redskin racemixer?

Well would have been cool to see how other National Socalist countries would have handled their stuff. or how the world would have looked.

But honestly a Ethnostate in the US would be quite vastly different than in Europe. the third reich was a going to be a Germanic Ethnostate. Belgium,Netherlands,Denmark,Iceland,Sweden,Norway. and UK as a independent seafaring ally
that were the plans how it Europe would atleast look. So you can base the world on that. No idea how the US would look if American National socalists were out to make their Country National Socalist but even then it's quite hard to make a National socalist Country that bases its looks and ideals on the Culture of the Country and the ethnicity it represents but since America is multi-cultural there has to be a way to make a National Socalist America thats the beauty of it American National Socalism would have looked totally different than German National Socalism thats the Beauty of it everyone trying the best to better their Country and people.

The Military for example in Germany at that time looked the way they did was because of Prussian culture and tradition which Churchill removed after WW2 in Germany thats why the Bundeswehr looks so americanized

Attached: 48f3a2a58cd06457.gif (300x169, 1.9M)

my friend in the us says in the south he's not white because he's italian but in new york he's considered white.

As I said, purity spiraling spergs. They race mixed too much in the 16th and 17th centuries.

Italians aren’t white, they’re Italian. They are their own thing. White has two meanings, 1. mostly NW euro, but 2. It’s also a placeholder for european. Obviously Italians look different from Anglos, and the Anglo look is what most thing of when they mean white, but white also is synonymous with European, which obviously Italians are. The confusion/argument stems from the word “white” holding both a specific phenotypic meaning, and also being a synonym for european. It holds a specific and a general meaning.

Italians are the master mutt race

IQ from Euros but extra test from the moor rape

I really want to see what Italy and Germany would've done if mousilini was never deposed. That was a major blow to the axis powers and a major turning point in the war. Would they have been friendly with each other after the war? Would they have attacked each other? Would they have had a cold war?

>amerishit with a rape fetish

how original. I'm italian and my dna test didn't say I was african whatsoever. Not even the north. It did say 2% caucasus though.

>Would they have attacked each other? Would they have had a cold war?

There would be no need. Italians stay in Italia Germans stay in Germany. Germany would be self sufficient. Oil in the east also in scandanavia iron aswell. there would be no reason to wage war for "resources"

You have your answer in Iceland.

The thing is, italians would be let into the ethnostate because if not, you would have to kick out anyone with less than a 100%Bavarian phenotype. They would fight against the jews, the nogs, and the mexicans just as hard as any huwhite male and in fact are in their home country. If anything, they are honorary.

"Honorary".
No, you redskin racemixer.
Italians are white, not "honorary".

What is the difference? She is none white and he is white? Learn me senpai.

It's insane to think that if the axis powers would've won, we would've had a world that was less chaotic, more united, and more peaceful.

no nogs to fuck your semi finals up

Remove meme Flag faggot or GTFO. The guy who I was arguing with brought up a good point about how white was determined in the past and how it is now. It struck me that we need to return to that classical way of thinking to stand any chance against the kikes.

You have my confused, I think. I would allow them in the ethnostate, if we were being as general as “european” or Caucasian or whoever you want to refer to it, you know, not a shitskin, but I would prefer more specific ethnostates: Germanic, Mediterranean, Celtic (I know Celt is a language group but fuck off) Slavic, etc. rather than just a european ethnostate. Similar example, Japan is an ethnostate, if they were flooded with Malaysians it would still be Asian, and so it would be an Asian ethnostate, but you aught to be more particular, in my opinion. Europeans have a lot of in-group diversity that should be preserved. So I would accept Italians in an ethnostate, but I would prefer more specific ethnos.

Eventual inbreeding and birth defects? Or further tribal collapse and in fighting?

No I completely get it and actually agree with you.

Pros
White people
Cons
Purity spirals (for entho fanatics)
Also the jew world order will declare all froms of war on your new country

>no qt brown girls
Just like in the normal world

Attached: sicily girl.jpg (600x899, 70K)

Sicilians are white but nice try kike

Ironic. The American telling people to take flags down. Weren't you faggots all about freedom?

"The rebel flag is stayin' right 'ere" Yeeehaw back to McDonalds to get fat and die of obesity because I'm a dumb American *shoots into the air*

Europeans are white. East Asians are yellow. Africans are black. Streetshitters are brown.
Not that hard to figure out, even for your tiny American brain
P.S.: Stop sucking Israeli dick, America

>slavs
>white
>nords
>white
>meds
>white
>balts
>white
>anglos
>white

And etc kills the ethnostate.

>that girl
>white

pick one

I'm just going to shitpost until you show that flag or give up kike.

Attached: 1531282150313.gif (800x597, 1.04M)

Attached: 1531279571006.png (1224x720, 67K)

>Implying he wasn't shitposting until now having stated Italians aren't white

>Kekistanies
>white

>feels over facts
As stated before it wasn't always that way. In classical terms, italians are not white. Today, for all intents and purposes, italians are put under the blanket of white. You don't have to like it but these are the facts.

Attached: 1531334011583.png (331x498, 306K)

>Anything I disagree with is feelings
>Any shit that exits my mouth is a fact

advantages :
sex slave race is grouped nicely for the taking, no complicated bureaucracy needed and going home to home
disadvantages :
practically none

>not doing research
>being this much of a kike shill

Attached: 1531282413706.jpg (1258x757, 186K)

>Talk about whether or not Italians are white
>Find a way to bring Jews into the conversation
10/10
Those mental gymnastics took some practice, no?

"sex slave race"
You're just begging for a crusade, aren't you, street shitting sand nigger?

BEADY

bring it on bitch
you're the fucking street shitting infidel