Why is the right so successful in convincing working class whites to vote against their own economic interests?

Why is the right so successful in convincing working class whites to vote against their own economic interests?

Attached: 07E2CA5A-BC9F-4C69-87A9-33E0282BA635.jpg (640x640, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HXdYpSiTQQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

convincing them to vote in their social interest

>t. Nerd Virgin

Why are you an anti-White shill that only cares about enacting White genocide?

>convincing them to vote in their social interest
White, heterosexuals, Christians and males aren't allowed to have social interests according to the anti-Whites like the hit and run shill OP.

Also...

>higher taxes
Yeah? Who?

>lose health insurance
Yeah? Who?

Trump isn't going to prevent "white genocide". Nobody will. The melanin content of humanity, across the board, will increase like 5% over the next few centuries and nothing can stop it.

Well, maybe gene-editing. So maybe you should forget about a useless border wall and push for more funding for scientific research.

>Trump isn't going to prevent "white genocide".
Of course he won't. Republicans are just as anti-White as Democrats.

>Nobody will.
There are groups but things aren't bad enough for the LARPers of Jow Forums to support them.

>The melanin content of humanity, across the board, will increase like 5% over the next few centuries and nothing can stop it.
Well as White countries become more and more anti-White and non-White that will radicalize Whites in resistance to it.

>Well, maybe gene-editing.
won't happen because society will get dumber and more oppressive as it is forced to become less White.

>So maybe you should forget about a useless border wall and push for more funding for scientific research.
Nah, I advocate for Whites to create their own White-only country. That's the only way the White race will survive the next 100-200 years.

>Yeah? Who?

Trump signed off on a $1.3 trillion military spending bill and he wants to spend billions more on redundant border security. Where's that money coming from? Thin air?

Also, Trump and the GOP as a whole want to gut medicare and social security.

>Trump signed off on a $1.3 trillion military spending bill and he wants to spend billions more on redundant border security. Where's that money coming from? Thin air?
Adding to the national debt of course.

>Also, Trump and the GOP as a whole want to gut medicare and social security.
It doesn't matter. They won't be allowed to (the courts will stop them) and those will both those programs will become insolvent in the 2030's.

You assume because I'm opposed to the anti-White Liberals/Democrats that I support the anti-White Republicans/Conservatives. I don't.

>won't happen because society will get dumber and more oppressive as it is forced to become less White.

Funny how science + technology are still improving at an exponential rate despite society being "cucked" and "anti-white". It's almost as if there's no rational basis for your white genocide hysteria at all. Right?

>Funny how science + technology are still improving at an exponential rate despite society being "cucked" and "anti-white".
And they'll cease producing results once the anti-Whites demand those fields "diversify" (aka become non-White) and the funding runs out because its diverted to give the muds "muh gibs" to keep them from burning their cities down.

>It's almost as if there's no rational basis for your white genocide hysteria at all. Right?
Why would I consider the ramblings of an anti-White Judeo Communist?
You support the genocide of the White race.

I don't see what the progression of technology has to do with the existence of the white race into the future.

>Also, Trump and the GOP as a whole want to gut medicare and social security.
good. death to useless old resource sinks

>(the courts will stop them)

What the fuck are you talking about?

>we support the workers
>lets import millions of unskilled laborers into the country so rich elites can have cheap labor

fuck off with this old debunked meme

>And they'll cease producing results once the anti-Whites demand those fields "diversify"

Are you implying that non-white countries haven't made massive contributions to science and technology? Because you're demonstrably and embarrassingly wrong on this point.

Because cable television is dominated by corporate propaganda and lots of poor people watch cable all day

>What the fuck are you talking about?
The liberal activist judges will claim any bill or executive order that would gut medicaid, medicare or social security "unconstitutional" and order a halt to its implementation.

But regardless, those programs are well on their way to insolvency.

>redundant border security
Retard detected. You have no idea what you're talking about. It's also pennies compared to the total budget.

>Are you implying that non-white countries haven't made massive contributions to science and technology?
Absolutely correct. Without Whites, they'd be nowhere.

>Because you're demonstrably and embarrassingly wrong on this point.
Well you're anti-White and you support Whites being replaced by non-Whites so of course you'd say that.

You're a Judeo Communist after all.

Yeah, we are still carrying your probably chink ass.

Why can’t libtards meme?

>letting my parents and future generations go bankrupt from medical expenses to own the libs

You are confusing Republicans with Democrats.

Last I checked Democrats voted to lose all health insurance, and want higher taxes. Has the DNC already changed history again..

why are conservashits incapable of being funny?

>billions of dollars
>pennies

You're out of your wheelhouse. Find a different hobby. Politics and economics aren't your strong suit and you're just going to embarrass yourself.

>>letting my parents and future generations go bankrupt from medical expenses to own the libs
It's going bankrupt no matter what happens.

>You're out of your wheelhouse. Find a different hobby. Politics and economics aren't your strong suit and you're just going to embarrass yourself.
Said the anti-White Judeo Communist that thinks Communism works.

>why are conservashits incapable of being funny?
Why do Liberals actively support White genocide?

>Why is the right so successful in convincing working class whites to vote against their own economic interests?

It's not so much they're voting against their best interests, it's the fact that the majority of people voted Republican this last election as a protest vote against the Democrats. If you guys still can't figure out why this is then you're going to keep losing elections and become a regional party. I'm giving it to you straight kiddo.

>libtards can't meme

Have you ever seen normie boomer MAGA memes? 10x worse than this.

>Have you ever seen normie boomer MAGA memes? 10x worse than this.
inb4 you start posting pics of anime communist girls in order to attract morons to your Jewish ideology.

OP your pic's captions are written in yiddish.
let me translate that to American for you.
>pay higher taxes
jewish for make more money
>lose health insurance
jewish for get rid of king nigger's criminal scam
let me know if you kikes need a translator to communicate with human beings.

Attached: 1530282553931.jpg (630x847, 61K)

This is the same autist who constantly posts the threads with "WE DEMAND TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES" images.

Remember to sage and report.

Attached: slideBait.png (1156x2031, 290K)

My taxes are lower and my company improved my insurance.
Not sure wtf you are talking about.

>Not sure wtf you are talking about.
Appeal to emotion and attempting to vilify you into supporting them.

They'll pay more taxes because they have more jobs, and gain health insurance from those jobs.

Commies wrong about everything yet again.

>be me
>vote trump
>pay lower taxes
>company health insurance goes back to normal
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Eh, the actual baby boomers deserve it.

Their children have expected they will not have SS since the Bush admin.

In 20 years you'll be living in a third-world, non-White, anti-White hellhole but at least those boomers got theirs, right?

oy vey antisemitism

I thought democracy 2.0 would be a good idea. Pls

1. Everyone can vote from an internet connected device with an account verfied with a social security number
2. we vote on laws individually, a direct democracy
3. We then vote on leaders who all are contractually obligated to vote in accordance with our whims.

health care is NOT a right.. go eat a dick

>We then vote on leaders who all are contractually obligated to vote in accordance with our whims.

no no and no. there are things in the world you as a civi know nothing of and if you did would just react via fee fees , a death wish vote.

It's actually very easy. You see, Communism is a proven failure and therefore against absolutely everyone's interests. So it becomes a simple matter of choosing the lesser of two evils.

says the wall street bootlicking chud who votes against his own economic interests

I have expected that for literally 15 years.

Trump authorized a $1.3 TRILLION "defense" bill. The F35 program ALONE is costing over $400 BILLION. We can afford to make sure that our parents and grandparents aren't going to live in squalor and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

To say health care is a right is to advocate for slavery.

Are firefighters slaves? Are police officers slaves?

>I have expected that for literally 15 years.
Time's running out.

Pat Buchanan predicts the country won't last long past 2025.

Now if we could just get Jow Forums motivated to stop LARPing...

youtu.be/HXdYpSiTQQY

Attached: DigMag02.05.18-2.jpg (450x593, 65K)

Billions are literally pennies for the US gov. Democrats had no problem giving the military another $70 billion per year yet you squabble over a one time payment of $20 billion that will last 50 years. It's only 0.008% of the Federal Budget per year over that period of time. We could build a wall every single year for hundreds years with only 0.5% of the budget. But you're either a shill or a bugman so you'll argue no matter what.

>We can afford to make sure that our parents and grandparents aren't going to live in squalor
Like they did under Communism?

how about let me keep my taxes and be responsible for my own fucking retirement? If I end up starving to death as a penniless old husk because I didn't plan then that's what I fucking deserve aye? Why does everyone need to live to 80-90+ anyway?

why does every 1st world industrialized country guarantee universal health coverage to their citizens except the US? they are all doing it right and paying much less for better access to healthcare

>Are firefighters slaves? Are police officers slaves?
Are Communists not anti-White?

are teachers slaves?

Fuck Obama that's why the only time left was good was with Clinton cause it was a time of peace then the Israeli-congressional-military-complex needed shekels and did 9/11 screw world peace and prosperity, and kill our young cause of some sand niggers that didn't do nuffin pissed the rest of the group when we killed h causing the bus of peace to strike.

because the left is chopping dicks off

>why does every 1st world industrialized country guarantee universal health coverage to their citizens except the US?
Because they have more open Communists. Communism is (rightfully) shunned more often here.

> they are all doing it right and paying much less for better access to healthcare
And their debt and taxes are just as bad if not worse.

> t. corporate bootlicking chud

>We can afford to make sure that our parents and grandparents aren't going to live in squalor and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Okay, let's say we can afford it.
Now convince me paying your single mother to exist is a worthy investment.

you answered the question in your own macro. the republicans pander to the working class on social issues. if the left wern't so preoccupied with vaginoplasty and equal rights for anal bead efficienados, more people would vote in their economic interests

>Now convince me paying your single mother to exist is a worthy investment.
And we must also consider the fact that she gave birth to a Communist.

>If I end up starving to death as a penniless old husk because I didn't plan then that's what I fucking deserve aye?

Nobody deserves that, and we can afford to prevent that from ever happening. It's in the country's best interest to keep our populace healthy and capable for as long as possible.

Eh, Democrats ran the state I grew up in... to the ground.
Both parties are complete shit economically.

Hey, at least they're getting what they want for their higher taxes.

unlimited immigration is counter to the average white person's economic interests though, Democrats flipped on this when we reached a critical mass of hispanics

>Pat Buchanan predicts the country won't last long past 2025.

It's going to be a slow burn, Brazil didn't didn't become mongrelized overnight.

>Nobody deserves that,
Yet they got that and much worse under judeo communism, go figure.

>It's in the country's best interest to keep our populace healthy and capable for as long as possible.
Then why are you turning it non-White? You want Africa, the middle east or South America? Stop importing Africans, Arabs and Latinos.

Why is the right so obsessed with gender identity politics?

So likes you live in Kansas

>It's going to be a slow burn,
It also depends if we have another 2008 type crash and what the government does in an attempt to negate/slow it.

>Brazil didn't didn't become mongrelized overnight.
I agree.
We'll have crossed the point of no return long before the collapse becomes very apparent.
The media and government certainly won't tell us that we're completely fucked.

>Now convince me paying your single mother to exist is a worthy investment.

Sorry, what? Weren't we talking about healthcare? My mother is married, employed, and pays taxes. If you have a point, then make it. Don't play rhetorical games.

>Yet they got that and much worse under judeo communism, go figure.

Attached: ciareport.jpg (811x716, 181K)

my taxes went down lul.

>>Yet they got that and much worse under judeo communism, go figure.
lmao...that's the best you have commie?

1) My taxes are down
2) Many Americans already lost their desired health insurance due to ACA

Id like to see the math and papers cited for that picture. Because the tax reform was tax cuts across the board for most folks and healthcare is no different than when Obama was in office. Under ACA everyone was losing their policies anyway as companies kept pulling out of the program because they were bleeding cash.

>If you have a point, then make it
Communism is Jewish.
The Jews are anti-White.
Therefore Communism is anti-White.
Thus, Communism does not belong in White countries.

>lmao...that's the best you have commie?

A direct and succinct refutation of your retarded point? No, but it's all I need.

>maybe if I tell them their taxes went up they'll believe me over their larger paychecks!
How do you fucktards even manage to breath much less type? You realize we can see our taxes on our paychecks, right?

Well of course you wouldn't, none of you have ever had a job.

>Communism is Jewish.

But (((capitalism))) is... ?

State run healthcare costs money.
Some of which will come from me.
Why should I want to pay for your mother or grandparents etc. to live longer?
Why have they not taken the steps during their lifetime necessary to take care of themselves?

>But (((capitalism))) is... ?
Jewish too.

Again, you think because I'm opposed to Judeo Communism that means I must support Judeo Capitalism.

You don't want the goyim to consider a third option, where you kikes have no control or power.

back to facebook you roach

Watch South Africa and Rhodesia , sure like a dream

>A direct and succinct refutation of your retarded point? No, but it's all I need.
Oh look a piece of paper. whoop a dee fucking doo.

I would give more then high taxes and healthcare just to get rid of the Niggers let alone Niggers and Spics

Attached: 23DA9E93-FCF9-44D0-8E37-DDB1B694EDBB.jpg (349x356, 35K)

Simple fact of the matter is: the left will NEVER win over intelligent whites ever again. They advocate for nothing but the destruction of them. The start point of their argument is to normalise cuckoldry on a national level. No self respecting white want to see their nation destroyed by the forces of mass immigration, when they realise the simple fucking truth that the world is not the happy fantasy of love the leftists claim, all that goes down the toilet when you realise the non-whites are all about themselves. NOTHING can undo these revelations. Fucking morons.

The Modern Left chose to abandon truth in favor of White Self Hatred. That tells me that its masters are Corporatists and its followers are dupes. (White Pride is bad for the Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor scheme. This is why the modern left is all about silencing contradictory opinions.

Attached: Occupy Democrats.jpg (640x640, 149K)

How exactly is one voting against their own economic interests by voting for more freedom and less taxation?

Attached: 1516573324275.jpg (312x400, 101K)

>Why have they not taken the steps during their lifetime necessary to take care of themselves?

They can't really do that if they go bankrupt from medical expenses, right? You know, it's okay to just do something if it's the right thing to do. There doesn't need to be a technocratic cost-benefit analyses for everything we choose to do as a society; some things are just the right thing to do. I believe that ensuring the safety and well-being of our elders is one of those things.

The left is anti-white and thinks some taxes and healthcare can make it all better

Attached: B68480C3-658B-42C3-A01D-A1B91139A687.png (540x500, 359K)

It's like shariah law. Not having to make choices is the ultimate freedom.

>open borders
>white genocide
>anti-free speech
>anti-police
>supporting a candidate who murders and launders money from the middle east
How were the left so successful in convincing working class whites to leave the democratic party?

>I believe that ensuring the safety and well-being of our elders is one of those things.
Except when it means protecting them from the criminal/violent non-Whites and the Jews that want to exterminate the White race. Go figure.

The lead in the water made them retarded.