How do Trumpfags spin this?

The dotard allowed North Korea to have nukes, give him Kim Jong-Un legitimacy as a respected statesman worldwide (he's meeting Putin this year). North Korea is only continuing their nuclear program while playing US officals like the fools they are. Trump will forever be known as the president who legitimized North Korea and their nuclear program.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-11 15.45.39.png (761x839, 659K)

Who cares. Nuclear North Korea only fucks with the Chinese.

There is a reason no US president prior to Trump meet with the North Korean leaders. This is what happens when you let a senile game show host run a country.

nuke the taters

>Nuclear North Korea only fucks with the Chinese.

I honestly can't tell if this is satire or average burger speak. North Korea is a satellite nation of China.

Based Kims.

We put down the carrot and pick up a stick.
The norks will get stomped if they pull shit on Trump.

>The norks will get stomped if they pull shit on Trump.

He's already done this, but he put the stick down and this is what he got. Now the rest of the world will not stomach any more of it. (China already lifted some of it's sanctions and both China and Russia are secretly bypassing sanctions with North Korea)

According to North Korean state media? And your calling trump supporters fags? A real piece of shit you are.

A few more years and North Korea will have the ability to bring total nuclear devastation to the entire USA.

I'd skip a meeting with that fat fuck kike as well to go pick potatoes.

It’s how negotiations work retard

Agriculture is important.

>It’s how negotiations work retard

Lol

>Actually believing North Korean State Media
Next you'll tell me North Korea has the second happiest people on Earth, right behind China.

Why would China sanction its own satellite?

>Why would China sanction its own satellite?

You missed the part of my post stating China and Russi are bypassing those sanctions and trading with DPRK.

The damage control is in full force.

Now apparently North Korea is fake news! Any news not directly from Trump's twitter feed is fake news! So says the high priest of the trump cult!

Jesus fuck you guys don’t understand what is going on at all

Kim can’t look like he is just handing the US everything or else he looks weak, no by playing hardball he can appear to be in no real rush and maintain his strongman appearance. NK has always negotiated like this

>Kim can’t look like he is just handing the US everything

Kim can't look? Who the fuck do you think he's needing to full if a fucking dictatorship with total control over all media faggot?

>The dotard allowed North Korea to have nukes,
What's Bill Clinton have to do with anything?

its like were watching a fucking sitcom

>implying potatoes aren't more important to Best Korea than giving up their nukes

Attached: 1528842666975.jpg (420x420, 47K)