You know what to do

You know what to do.

Attached: 1531350433542.jpg (2480x3508, 866K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BPX1G--iE3Q
crowdfunder.co.uk/giant-sadiq-khan-baby-balloon-to-fly-over-london
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quick, burn down their warehouse so it destroys the balloon.

why do you incels care so much

yeah, LARP on Jow Forums and say im gonna do dumb shit like fire arrows and fly drones with knifes strapped on into the air over the parliament building

Pathetic DRUMPFKIN needs a safe space.

Attached: 1531120058779.png (1024x686, 460K)

whoops, i forgot about high powered laser pointers.
who cares about a stupid trump balloon flying in another country? if you're in the UK and you're that resourceful why not come up with another form of protest?

prob just break in, do the deed, and bail

not that i'd have the balls but some bong could

Attached: ss+(2017-01-23+at+12.06.35).jpg (748x623, 117K)

Or you could just ignore it for the stupid attention grab it is.

my favorite was
>Operation Archimedes

This is shia le btfo all over again.

Think you've got that meme switched around there, laddo.

Just walk up to it and pick it with a needle, if you have a license for it of course.

BTFO Shillary youtu.be/BPX1G--iE3Q

Attached: sjws_by_kasaundra1-dawdheu.jpg (525x350, 45K)

Sure would be a shame if this expensive balloon were to catch fire...

I'm playing with my high powered laser beam that day. It's just a recreational activity I like to do when I'm out and about. If my high powered laser accidentally crosses path with that balloon, I cannot be held accountable. I am merely enjoying a past-time, I have no intention of destroying public property.

We're not the ones who just lost the world cup to bully other children in the sandbox of politics.

Please do it

Drumpfkins need a safe space, sad!

Attached: 1477076362501.jpg (600x579, 118K)

your inbred squinty anglo eyes and poor disiciple wont let you focus the beam on the balloon long enough to do anything, and that is not public property

Fuck it. Let it fly. We've already determined we love it.

Bermondsey
That's Millwall territory

this, let them fly a literal baby over their parliament building.
i like trump but i think obstructing this is a stupid counteractive waste of time. you're a canadian though, i can already tell.

>all these the_donald refugees worked into a frothing rage by some bongs wasting their money on a balloon

Attached: 1530409579720.png (244x348, 131K)

Sorry, you seem to forget that we control the senate, house, supreme court, vast majority of state legislatures, governorships, etc.

I assume that you've never clicked on my video. If only you had the guts to be enlightened and leave the establishment.

Attached: imFQAxHlCAXMNWB-1600x900-noPad.jpg (1600x900, 442K)

Not worked into a rage at all. I'd just get a really good chuckle if they wasted all that money on a stupid balloon AND didn't get to use it. That would make it so much sweeter.

instead of burning that shit to the ground i would preffer to see the baloon airborne and enjoy the political backlash.

Option a)
>Some dudes go into the place and destroy the baloon. Now the world media have "right wing terrorist destroying private property"
Option b)
>They put that shit on the abby, Trump see it, has a laugh, then trow some banter on twitter about sadiq khan being a faggot or something like that. Blast the uk with raping tariff, destroy the NATO and rawdog the EU.

yeah... im going with b any day.

came to post this
The balloon is fantastic for our side because it will inevitably redpill normies. The only people that are happy that it is being flown are the people paying for it, the shill media, and their sandnigger mayor. Everyone else sees it as embarrassing. If you must destroy it at least wait until it is airborne

Exactly, why get mad when he can just destroy these faggots diplomatically who have zero fucking bargaining chips

>Make balloon
>Whore out about it
>Get btfo at world cup
England got fucked enough, a balloon pop will really seal their fate as eternal losers

soul
soulless

>Let it fly.

This. Let the losers fly their loser balloon. It's more embarrassing for them than it is for anyone else.

>A massive laser would be required to pop it
>Arrows would not work unless you fired from a rooftop; also potential for collateral damage
Launch model rockets that are modified with blades at the tip at it. Model rockets are about the only thing that is readily available to Brits that will be able to puncture it.

The people making this balloon are the ones trying to replace the ones that like football you idiot
They're a nightmare coalition of bum croquet lovers and tennis fans

Prank call them and send them pizzas and empty boxes?

The whole 'stop the balloon' is just a shill psyop so when no one actually cares about it they can act we got btfo

One of the brit anons had already found the warehouse it was on

it's fun

>trump balloon is let loose
>protesters beaming with pride and smug superiority
>all of a sudden, balloon begins to droop in the air
>it falls to the ground, enveloping the protesters
>several are injured
>protesters give blubbering, tearful interviews and look like a bunch of cuks

All we need is a slow leak

ME LUV ME FOOTY A DO. MAN UT'D BEST TEEM. ROONEY ROONEY ! GET IN MI SON. WHAT A BELTA' OF A GOAL!!!

Attached: d02xAE6.jpg (227x250, 4K)

Great, now you've just turned it into real terrorism.

if anyone does anything, the uk will label them as an alt right terrorist and you'll spend 15 years in the clink. on the other hand, if nobody does anything, the parliament has a vinyl flying baby over the abbey.

SUCK SOME DICKS, MI6

We are already going to do it you moron, we are just waiting until the very last second so they don't make another one. Stop advertising to newfags and reddit cucks.

This. You're cool juan.. you can stay.

Yup

nah, the Trump curse has already struck again.. England BTFO

Attached: 3966.jpg (1225x735, 169K)

Silly user, its only terrorism if they're brown or named with some variation of Mohammed

Lemme know when the nexr flight from Rio to London leaves.

You know Jow Forums has a history of doing shit for giggles?

The same reason why middle England is pissed off at out Theresa May... Libtards have sold England out to the Jews.

Lol babby over the abbey!

Attached: Wiener slicers.jpg (777x1000, 480K)

Exactly, who do you think the baloon will land on in London?

Attached: 1519726735469.png (634x857, 324K)

I wouldn't be surprised Trump paid for it.

silly boy, brazillians generally take GRU to LHR when going to London, not RIO. And it's the 23:50 PM flight, callsign BA3320.

Attached: wizard-2-DP.jpg (1122x890, 512K)

How will this hurt the balloon?

One of the things we could do is ask Trump to say he funded the baloon himself to show his support for freedom of speech, and propose he funds one for Sadiq Khan as well. This will completely BTFO the left.

this lol

People should just leave bad reviews. Businesses should try to be politically neutral instead of being partisan sons of bitches.

umaaaaaaaaaad?
someone fuck this gay balloon up just to trigger faggots like this

spray paint "Gas the Muzzies" on the face

There's already a Sadiq Khan one being made and it's been funded for by donations already

if the balloon knows its being watched, it'll feel exceedingly uncomfortable

use this.
aim for the asshole for extra lulz.

Attached: EFC4C490-FE54-408D-9030-29308470F501.jpg (1242x1844, 1.15M)

Someone signed that drawing?

Then all we need is Trump to start getting the bank in already. Not that hard.

I heard of a guy that called a bomb threat to a building, once. I think he called from a public phone. He knew the address and everything.

They shut it down hard.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Popping the ballon doesn’t achieve anything. I like the Sadiq Khan balloon idea better.

that's got to be the best option, any anons in London with money spare?

If this thing makes it to fly kek is dead.

i hope the sadiq khan one is either wearing a bomb vest or fucking a goat

>trump, a world leader is like a baby
>i have this balloon i want to fly

what did the bong mean by this?

they're doing the design at the moment and are gonna make him look fuck ugly

crowdfunder.co.uk/giant-sadiq-khan-baby-balloon-to-fly-over-london

Seeing as Etos apparently made the baloon I'm sure we can review hole the biz for eternity as a start.

Why pop the balloon? Why free England from the Trump curse?

Popping the thing seems like more fun to me.

it's 30ft in the air and will probably be windy

True, but that's criminal. Imma good boy

But girls like the bad boys.

Attached: 9463A2A3-158C-4145-B3F7-5641020D84E3.jpg (720x694, 88K)

>implying wind affects photons

All I want is for a Muhammad baby balloon to be flown too

We'll look better if we let them look like petty fags

Ben Garrison has really fallen off

Lulz

>her turn
LEL

>muh high road
Sadiq pls go

Bump

I love being American.
People on the other side of the globe are spending thousands of dollars on a one time use balloon all because they don't like what we did.

Brings me such joy.

Bragging rights cunt
Dont get caught

Thats not a meme. Thats a lame cartoon.

It's nice to be on top.

If popping it is a bad idea, what about cutting the tether somehow? It'll presumably float away and land in some field for the rest of the protest. They still lose their expensive balloon but nobody gets hurt. Probably.

Spray paint.

Bongs won't do shit, too busy getting assblasted over soccer.

Using a laser is the worst way to down it know why? A laser powerful enough to down it would also show a fairly noticeable beam in daylight so whoever shines it is going to be spotted. If you shine that shit in the sky you're getting several years regardless. To even pop a balloon you need it to focus in the same spot for a few seconds and that is going to be near impossible to do it with this one.

Sharp metal pol with protest flag make it look like an accident.

Just leave it alone honestly. People troll in the internet to get a reaction out of people, and this thing is basically made to troll trump supporters. A trump supporter destroying it will give them more than what they wanted out of it. Best thing to do is just to laugh at it.

There really is no such thing as an incel. Any man can go to the local Walmart and see that there's a woman for any man.
Oh wait, "incels" don't want to "fuck downward". It's fat ugly roasties and hambeastes they don't want to settle for and would rather be celibate. Who do they not want to fuck? The real incels, that's who.