Did we miss this?

Anyone out there have the template for these flyers? My hometown could use a few hundred of these.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180711-153017_Twitter.jpg (1356x1298, 603K)

Bump

Attached: IMG_20180530_070440.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

i have one saved on my pc wait one

Following the law is offensive? What happened boomers?

Attached: 1531307053968.jpg (749x800, 166K)

Attached: 1515611643770.png (2550x3300, 184K)

Damn. If I get out of my miserable job and get a raise, I'll pay to have these plastered around SF.

Fuck I really hate that sign. Why couldn't they have not made some of the lines so fucking tiny. Why did they have to make ILLEGAL ALIENS so much bigger. Fuck, the readability of this sign is fucking awful.

nice thx

Attached: OFFICIAL.png (4608x4828, 2.8M)

There was a thread with a few options anons made, all of which were awfully different sized lines.

Just go to kinkos have them make them up. While they're printing them off record video and send it to the news saying kinkos is printing out racist flyers.
You get flyers and kinkos gets shut down. Win Win.

The version I posted also prints out perfectly even on 8.5x11 fwiw

bump

FUCK I HATE THESE SIGNS. FUCK. THEY ARE SO POORLY DESIGNED. FUCK AAAAAHHHH. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

make a better one then goldilocks

I saw this on drudge at work today and nearly lost my shit. Some mad man did it and got on the news.

Hopefully it spreads even wider.

yet you've done jackshit

show us your passion for graphics design

you need a raise to hang some fliers? fucking californians

go on then

make a better one you stupid worthless piece of human trash

but the faggot media didnt make a big deal out of the oakland mayor warning illegals ahead of time about ICE coming for them

here ya go

Attached: 1531353196941.png (4608x4828, 3.91M)

I should make a stencil of this so I can tag it on utility poles and walls outside of restaurants and bars.

practically modern art
mind if I save it?

Attached: Notice1.png (2304x4604, 1.96M)

We should all post these up next to horribly confuse the media what the fuck we're doing. LMAO.

pass these out to drunk people.

>Experts say it's illegal to report 'illegals'

t. kike

>following the law
>offensive
wew

bump someone else do this so i don't have to
there's no spics in my area anyway

Did you notice the little kike trick in the article? The kike lawyer doesn't address whether or not it's legal to submit tips to ICE (spoiler, it's totally legal to report suspicion of a crime), instead he says that you can't know if someone is illegal or not without seeing their papers. That's irrelevant because someone submitting a tip doesn't need to PROVE it, just SUSPECT it. LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS will collect evidence and take it to court to try to prove criminal behavior.

The kike lawyer then says that the only way a tipper can get access to an illegal's papers is to impersonate a law enforcement officer. This is untrue, but he then claims that it's illegal to impersonate a LEO, which is true.

So he chains together several ASSUMPTIONS to say that SOMETHING NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC AT HAND is illegal. Highly slimy and disingenuous of both the kike lawyer and the kike journalist to spread that around. POST MORE SIGNS.

>saying illegal aliens instead of foreign invaders
cuck

Where'd you find this one? I really really like this image.

Nice breakdown. These signs need to keep being spread around. Who ever came up with them is a genius.

>FUCK I HATE (YOU). FUCK. (YOU) ARE SO POORLY DESIGNED. FUCK AAAAAHHHH. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

holy fucking shit
my sides in are in orbit
thanks leaf

Don’t take the lords name in vain you slimy jew

Topkek

They're just a spin-off of the IOTBW op. Feel free to make your own flyers and put them up everywhere! You have freedom of the press to do so, but check your local laws to see where postings (or billings) are permitted, and where you need prior permission. Don't get caught on camera, friend!

>UGH THESE SIGNS ARE SO BAD MAKE SURE U DON'T USE THEM GOY

Attached: 1440367814954.jpg (514x585, 156K)