You haters can do shit. Churches will keep protecting immigrants

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/02/22/sanctuary-churches-movement/98247276/

Attached: SmartSelect_20180711-183046_Samsung Internet.jpg (1436x1250, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+8&version=KJV&interface=amp
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1648x930, 119K)

burn them down

Attached: file.png (480x360, 210K)

Report them, this is a crime.

Jew temples will never do this.

What would Jesus do?

Shut down the churches.

Seems like the shills are out in full force today.

Reminder that every church that takes sides in a political issue, includin lobbying, deserves its tax exemptions nullified.
Not even a fedora.

Good thing I'm not a Christian. They have to go back.

A church is not a sovereign entity. It can afford no more protection to illegal shitskins than hanging out at a Burger King.

Attached: 1531280305135.jpg (960x720, 162K)

the ones in america will

but christfedoras are never wrong, faggot

Attached: 1529180164169.jpg (262x236, 19K)

>tfw christcuck

Well, guess it's up to atheists to be the alt right now.

and this is why they will discredit themselves and christianity all along

Most "Christians" aren't even religious. They don't go to church, don't tithe, and don't practice actual charity.
You might as well just call them atheists at this point.

>molest kids
>cover up molestation
>harbor fugitives
Give me one good reason we shouldn't start burning them down.

Attached: 1528594001212.png (260x238, 138K)

Because Christians are supposed to hold the law in contempt.

Attached: doubt.jpg (520x638, 49K)

You know what's fascinating in all this? Christians are moving away from religion because they're feel it is out of touch with modern value and society.

Meanwhile, Islam which is studied in the 14th century, is thriving. What gives?

>thriving
Is that why they're reduced to parasitism, just like their sand-cousins, the Jews?

it's true. las vegas got like 8-10 syrians last year and it was the fucking catholics responsible

Cuckstianity

Edgehill United Methodist Church is just another social gospel / social justice ministry.
It's Marxism lite.

Attached: 1530636170979.jpg (726x572, 157K)

Christianity will be the downfall of the white race. Before it, the idea of "loving your enemies" was insanity, now it's considered good, even by atheists. Weakness is worshipped.

(866) 347-2423
Call 1-800-BE-ALERT
1-866-DHS-2ICE

Call and report mexicans regardless if you believe they are legal or not. Let the government earn their paychecks and make this country great again.

Literally paraphrasing. You're sharing a false meme

Also

Attached: 1530022025934.jpg (540x386, 65K)

Yeah, but 95% of us are reactionary liberal faggots. They removed the shackles of religion, but then think almost EVERY idea supported supported by religion is to be opposed.

e-verify and arrest the employers

>Give unto Caesar...

Actual Christians follow the law, fuck off kike.

>you haters can do shit

What did it mean by this? Sounds like a compliment tbqhfam.

Paraphrasing doesn't mean what you think it means, user.

Attached: Atheists work for Jews.png (722x476, 64K)

The Bible says to obey the law of the land. These types of Churches can not be trusted.

Its paraphrasing alright, but it's clearly misleading and a lie when you read the actual texts.

why don't the churches just build a mission down in mexico, or in whatever country they're needed?
they could not only help the people, but help make the country a better place too

But that doesn't advance the cause of white genocide desu.

Here's to hoping these liberal Churches get RICOd for conspiring in human trafficking

Get rid of their tax free status and they vanish.

Thats a shitty thing to do to a church.

Have these people no shame?

We could kill all the priests.

No, go back and reread the texts bro.
I am very familiar with the new testament and have read it through many times. Jesus was scathing of Jews and especially Rabbis.

Seriously, re-read John chapter 8 and tell me this guy liked jews, let alone the yids occupying israel today.
google.com/amp/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+8&version=KJV&interface=amp

>Jesus was scathing of Jews and especially Rabbis
Because he was a reformist. Of course he criticized anyone holding to tradition, he was trying to change it.

They can't house all of them.

christians will defend this

Swedes will defend being fucked up the ass every day my Muslims.

Neo-paganism it is then eh boys? I'm searching for god, but I cannot support these christcuck traitors. They will have to get roped and rounded up as well.

I don’t give a damn who comes into my country or what color they are as long as they are BASED Christians

Taking political action jeopardizes tax exempt status.

I would talk to the priest first. Maybe see what was going on and if he even knew about it.
If that didn't work than I would just go straight to the Archdiocese offices and get a meeting with the Arch Bisop to discuss the illegal acts.
>Mark 12:17

>You haters can do shit.
wtf is wrong with the AI running your bots guys? Fix this shit. It's low quality by any standards.

What happened in 1992?

>implying the priests dont fully support this
Hahahaha, you're adorable. The Church loves immigrants, they never miss a chance to import, house, support and shield them.
> I would just go straight to the Archdiocese offices and get a meeting with the Arch Bisop
Thinking you could actually do this and that it would have any effect is both hilarious and sad.

>What happened in 1992?
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

Flip the tables, drag them and arrest them

I can't wait for Sanctuary churches become centers of crime, drug-dealing and culturally enriching human beheading and dismemberment, lose even more parishioners and """"judeo-christian"""" (aka jewish subversion) loses even more footing in the USA. Churches are also full of preachers who try to jew you into invading the middle east for their kike god & the satanist Pharisees of Israel.

Fug I forgot the website, but it was basically OP pic but with Muslim "refugee's" apparently there is a possible link between these kinda "pop-up churches" that are funded or set up by the govt to import refugees through them due to some loop hole through the legal system.

Its the christian thing to do.

(((christianity)))

>offer sanctuary
>lose tax exempt status

Sorry, Juan
lol

They can do it until their members stop coming and the offering plate dries up.

Go ahead and give them sanctuary, churches. Then watch the fun when the government takes away your tax exemptions.

((( ((( ((( Meyer ))) ))) )))