What's your problem with Tranny's, Bigot?

What's your problem with Tranny's, Bigot?

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-163811_Grindr.jpg (1080x1920, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjHjJA7XmUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only have problems with the word "tranny's". It's problematic. The current term is "transexual."

Most of them don't like their dicks. There's nothing better than a hard feminine penis in your mouth and asshole.

why are there much much more male-to-female-trannys than female-to-male-trannys?

its like its socially more acceptable and brings calculated more benefits

They’re gross

Sage.

This

Attached: FE8C07DE-384A-453C-95EA-A8592D534597.jpg (1024x743, 119K)

So attention starved that they chop off their own dicks for attention. Then parade around like it's a brave choice. I wish the 46% would raise to 100%

>What's your problem with Tranny's, Bigot?

We don’t like to be called trannies. Please refer to us as trans women.

how is it different from real women?

Attached: 1455317060575.jpg (700x509, 31K)

The transsexual acceptance movement is a step forward to total destruction of the sex urge. The end goal is to rob us of our natural form of bonding and completely destroy the family.

I have a problem with anyone who lies to themselves and gets angry if I don't go along with their self deception

Attached: 1522924669272.jpg (1770x1330, 368K)

they breathe air.. try not breathing for say a hr or so

>. Please refer to us as trans women.
you're a fucking disease on society dude.

If the Jews are behind something, it's bad.

I can't seem to find any.

Nothing though I do agree with
Girl boners are sexy and the media shouldn't be pushing them to get SRS

they are mentally ill and need treatment but refuse to get it while demanding I participate in their delusions.

Attached: show me your dick 2.jpg (500x502, 28K)

They have the same standards as women.

If trannys looked like 10/10s with dicks and sucked every fat incels dick dry theyour would probably find it difficult to not find supporters.

Hell is for ever!

I miss the days when this shit was confined to Jerry Springer along with midgets and the like

Slide thread.

*Trannies

No I’m not and pls don’t call me dude.

We won’t go back

You're a male and always will be. You will never be a woman. Never.

You have to go back.

>You're a male and always will be. You will never be a woman. Never.

I am a woman. I just happen to be transgender.

Real women only have to do it for two hours a day.

I’d rather die.

But while you're here, post feminine penis

thats fine too

post girly cock

>one eye looking at me
>one eye looking at the back door
Always prepared

Nope. You're a male. Always will be. You were born a male and will forever be a male. No matter how delusional you are. No matter how much "validation" you get from degenerates. You are just another man who is delusional. Simple as that. Now fuck off from Jow Forums. You're not wanted nor respected here.

Like that one. I never see any of those walking around the grocery store or auto parts store.
Need a trapmeet.com

That XY chromosome disagrees

Being a man is harder, so failed males become girls. Women don't switch to men because for all of their talk about women being oppressed they know it's bullshit.

The English ones are shit at football.

In case you missed it , the End is nigh. If you do not repent, you will burn in hell. There's only one way out of the fire.

Admit your sin and repent.
Believe that Jesus died for your sin and rose again, according to the Word of God.
Call on Him to save you and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1199x663, 396K)

stop spamming tranny threads
sage

They're faggots

if you want a fair competition then you need to hurry up and start a tranny league. Im pretty certain it would be more interesting than the normal one.

I’m trans and I love Jesus I accepted this is just how God made me and I try to live as good of a life I can even with it. Theres no fighting this and God doesnt give it to people without a reason even if that reason doesnt seem clear.

Real women don't have to dilate in order to stop it from closing up like a wound.

Real women's pussies are not made from inverted dick and ball bag skin that doesn't lubricate.

Attached: chopfast.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Lol you're so sad and angry. Need a hug bby?

i want to bang a cd/sissy/tranny, i work out and i kinda look like chad. i get lot of girl pussy, i wanna fuck a tranny should i just tell them i want to make em my ho? will that work? since these niggas pervs.

if you get it from a good surgeon from thailand it will self lubricate.

There's not. They're just reported on more. Stats show them to be about 50-50. It's almost like your theory is ful of shit.

Also, what 'calculated benefits' does your literally retarded ass think that standing out from the crowd, being disowned by everyone, and being a laughingstock to half the nation brings, anyway?

Fuck off.
>literallly a tranny

We're not (all) pervs. For best effect, pat one of us on the head while saying it. It usually melts any resistance.

I'm not gay.

where you live at you want some bwc? give me your email or kik w/e gayshit you use

>its easier being a tranny than a male!
It's like you're literally retarded. Here, I have an idea. Since it's so much easier, why don't you try it for, say, a solid month. Every day, 24/7, be a tranny for one month. Upload your results to YouTube so we can all be enlightened.

Damn, I'd love some black dik. Sadly I'm actually and truly monogamous and have a 2yr bf.

Good luck though, and I'm serious about the head pats. It's magick.

They do not function like a real pussy.

Attached: shit pipe pussy.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

thxs qt

They’re above ground and breathing ?

Ayo we gonna see some tranny dik up in this shit or nah?

If you get it from a good surgeon it will be nearly indistinguishable from the real thing. The problem is there are only a small handful of surgeons in the world who can do that, all in thailand. Most people have to get the surgery in their own country (even in the US its pretty shit) and many cant even afford the good doctors there.

No wonder they zogged that guy back to Africa.

You're a failed male. You're not a girl.

Attached: 1528605324638.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

Attached: 1530034631087.jpg (621x643, 161K)

OH FUCK

MY SIDES

Attached: 1516868298016.jpg (440x386, 37K)

Every time I see that... if I had an accident and the doctors suggested they could replace my lost wiener with one of these joke dicks, I'd be like "sorry doc, guess I'm out of the game". You have to be really sick in the head to pretend that's a dick.

Obligatory ChopFast o7

>Also, what 'calculated benefits' does your literally retarded ass think that standing out from the crowd
its like you are full of shit and ignore everything that happened
>participate in woman-sports and beat the shit out of them
>use woman WC and sniff their shit
>its socially very acceptable to attack cis white males. now you are not a target AND can be a hero

The sad truth here is that this creature is only 2 body parts away from being a typical western woman.
In the future, thirsty gammas will fuck these things from behind but if you remind them it still had a penis or "it could be gay" they'll get mad at you.

I would go full nuclear on a fag parade if i lost my johnny

Attached: Dickface.jpg (623x477, 82K)

"on" as in "Fabulous!" on or "burn it all down" on?
Just stay away from Asian girlfriends and don't be naked in a machine shop and this kind of issue will not happen.

Nothing. The problem will sort itself out.

Attached: 32cff281c14f6c7c5c4b3ef1780d448c.jpg (900x1350, 67K)

They are exactly (maybe worse) like rats. They provide no benefit to any environment or ecosystem, quickly reproduce, most carry deadly diseases and viruses that can spread to human beings, ungodly to look at, and many times self mutilate themselves for no logical reason.

Attached: 376756756.gif (431x324, 1.67M)

they're actually turned on that she has a penis till someone tries to shame them over it

except those who are even more turned on when called a faggot

Theyre ugly unsettling and in denial

TRAPS ARE BETTER!!!!

>tfw no mucus secreting colonpussy

Attached: Capture3.png (885x556, 46K)

Not enough passable trannys to have boy pussy sex toys for everyone

Attached: 1485708253941.jpg (600x803, 56K)

I've heard there's a stigma against "chasers", people who chase trannies as a fetish. I banged a trap girl once as a 19 year old (about a year ago) who was like 17. Had been on hormones since they were 14, wouldn't know what they were by looking at them. It was cash.

Attached: 1491196706336.gif (238x200, 575K)

Because they were given a gift by God and they abandoned it for petty desires and untrue dreams to be something else.

God. The supreme being in the universe. Had decided your natural image. It is like his own: perfect. To rip it apart so it may be a parody of another is blasfemous, degenerate, envious, weak, decietful, and wasteful.

You took perfecton, your divine purpose, and ruined it. Apparently you didn't think much of it.

That is why I hate you. You threw away God's gift.

"Rip it out return to sender..."
youtube.com/watch?v=VjHjJA7XmUk

Oh look a fat boy with tits

Attached: Bait5.jpg (550x633, 34K)

Attached: kdtyketytytyut6yuei.png (714x540, 426K)

I bet she's part of the Minutepersons, because Minutemen is genderexclusive.

kek, that was clever