Is it really worth attempting to find a woman that is a virgin, Jow Forums...

Is it really worth attempting to find a woman that is a virgin, Jow Forums? I feel like the tradition of not having sex before marriage is useless now that nobody is really doing it anymore. Women lose their virginity by age 13 nowadays.

Attached: instagram-1.jpg (593x584, 48K)

Bump.

Maybe if you're looking at American women. That would be a lost cause. But you can find foreign virgins pretty easily on tinder

>HO HO, ME WANTA’ GREEN CARD, SHI SHI

Yes, VERY traditional and based

You’re choice man but me personally, I don’t think marriage is all it’s cut out to be. Issac Newton and Tesla were both men that went their own ways and saw the truths about women depends on what you want to make of your life really.

Attached: ED666472-E957-4E05-955B-0F531767EF5A.jpg (696x800, 99K)

People still get married?

The more sexual partners she had the greater the chance of divorce, and the drop-off even at 1 is immense.

Don't get married.

>He gets married in the current year

Attached: 1526268031822.png (648x479, 789K)

WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE A MGTOW THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY

SAGE

What kind of fucking morons are handing out diamond rings anyway? Seriously, what is a wet hole worth these days? Nothing. Just as soon as you put your average dick in there, she’s going to want to try another one. Bigger, thicker, dare I say it (dare! dare!) blacker?

Your virginal little bride is going to monkey branch... not because she got a dozen dicks before you but because she’s GOING TO GET THEM ANYWAY whether she’s married to you or not. Don’t you understand human nature yet? Women are hypergamous. As soon as it dawns on her that she got YOU, she’ll realize that she can get someone with $5 more in the bank or a slightly newer car or another 1/2” of dick on him and then it’s off to the races!

This is how women are. You can not stop her... not so long as society and the law aren’t backing you up. Forget the diamond. Spend your money on yourself.

Degeneracy has become so rooted in western culture I think it's too late. If you haven't fucked by the time you're 18 now they call you an "incel" and make fun of you. Funny that the synagogue of satan managed to accomplish this in less than a century

Attached: (((Hollywood))).png (530x368, 306K)

because incels are insufferable.
they are worse than the jews right now.

You post this as if women were actually lining up to prove their worthiness to you Jow Forums CHUDs.
That shit is really funny to me.

>buying jew artificial scarcity diamonds at all

Attached: 1507414945447.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Attached: marrigae age by state.png (732x382, 64K)

> tinder
> virgins

>then its boipussy for you fag

Tfw no qt traditional wife

Attached: 42-32402699_1024x1024.jpg (1024x814, 107K)

Fucking roasties, why do you even come to these threads?

Attached: E3FACD9A-FD10-4E95-85B3-FFFA2F1D11F7.jpg (1024x776, 158K)

>No Hymen No Diamond
>Popped Cherry Don't Marry
Good luck figuring out how to sell this to low self-esteem, white-knighting betas. Chads can easily say "I won't marry you because I've been fucking you and know firsthand you're a whore." The most pathetic of white knight betas would jump at the chance of marrying and supporting a near-menopausal single mom and her bastard kids.

They're all pure on TInder.

> Anti male shaming tactics

God you fuckers are pathetic....

waist

go marry a muslim women. they have sex before marriage

checked from another thread

Wow what a shitpost for such a great digit fuck you and all your family is cursed from now on have fun seeing your mom die from cancer

You have to go back

That's the opposite of what you want....

Hey, at least I don’t need to get treated like shit to get horny.

Attached: 21F88F26-FA1F-4361-93D1-B5101732CCF5.jpg (646x559, 101K)

It is 2018, do not marry a woman.

Why it's in my best interest to marry a woman with my 150k/year job.

This isn't a MGTOW thread, it's a tradcuck thread. OP is advocating marriage, which isn't MGTOW.

A hymen is worth at least 2.1 carats.

t.no reading comprehension

Attached: 1529909062652.jpg (211x239, 10K)

Okay.
So go fuck your buddies in the ass and get stink dick then.
Fucking degenerate.

t.tradcuck
>Trad, not even once.

saw a time graph recently showing there r no female virgins anymore but the number of male virgins is up to like 20%. anyone got it? who knows if it's true but the answer to OP's question is no. PS no point in marrying either.

neck yourself for wasting those digits

There are plenty. You just need to marry a religious girl, and marry in your 20s. And honestly, marriage is great

Now this! Mr Reddit I like

checked

Attached: ww3.jpg (610x538, 49K)

Wasted digits for not being prophetic but truth regardless.