Liberals get to cry on talk shows but Conservatives get to overturn Roe vs Wade

Liberals get to cry on talk shows but Conservatives get to overturn Roe vs Wade.

Attached: 80D41AD4-41E7-4378-8603-2FDEB4B17962.png (987x623, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCSZYJywQPM
youtube.com/watch?v=eUd6Z_zyXZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do we really want to overturn it, though?

>that feeling when pro-choicers have absolutely no (none, zero, 0) good arguments and have big strains of unscientific views when compared to pro-life

Attached: the best times are here again.jpg (553x567, 80K)

Haha fuckers

Pride is a sin you holiday catholic

did this carrot top wreck just pop up after that press awards bullshit, or has she been propped up by the media prior?

How? Doesn’t someone have to sue first

yeah, and that happens every year. thing is, supreme court historically since roe v wade has thrown it out of SCOTUS and deferred to lower courts to judge. there's a chance now that they'll take the case and play it out.

yes

Pride is inordinate esteem in yourself. The object of was pro-life/pro-choice views, not myself.

conservatives are against abortion

really makes me ponder

Attached: africa.gif (684x784, 612K)

Depends on how much inconsequential pussy you crush. Cunts you just want to jizz in and not have to deal with percentage is high, hell no. Humanity level is high, probably yes.

Attached: batno.jpg (768x1024, 117K)

>Roe v. Wade overturned
>Negroes can't into abortion anymore
>Welfare increasingly unsustainable
>Change welfare laws so that only intact families are eligible if they have children
>Thousands of black children sent into custodial care
>Use the free labor to clean up the cities and shit
>Negroes still won't stop pumping out babies they can't afford
>more free labor
I guess then we could start working on getting the courts to recognize LGBT parenting as child abuse and let the good times roll

yea

>pro-choice
pro-murder

>Change welfare laws so that only intact families are eligible if they have children
Doubt it, they will just make whites pay more

>Create a system where a child can be adopted by a corporation\ business as long as they are taken care of mentally and physically

How manny blacks would sell their unwanted kids for gibs?

Remember: this hag is only 33 years old. No rostie ever crashed the wall harder than her

Attached: hitthewall.jpg (613x409, 43K)

What is with all this talk of roe vs wade? It's so forced, it's an emotional issue and fires up the left. We should be dealing with other more pressing issues.

Attached: 1531193789551.png (960x730, 168K)

wow, that is one ugly female.

Holy fuck she is heinous.

blacks, with the present level of liberty and subsidy, will overrun both whites and beaners combined in 50 years the moment abortion is overturned

At least until the fact that they're the only ones paying becomes impossible to ignore. And with white men checking out of society more than ever, it won't take long. All it takes is the right people making the right arguments in the right places.

Attached: 1530936977400.jpg (2500x2500, 2.42M)

lmao I didn't know she was 33 I always thought she was at least 45

God forbid roasties and degenerates learn some responsibility

Or maybe we can convince Bill Gates and Elon musk to offer cash prizes to anyone who willingly sterilizes themselves

she's filling the obnoxious yenta void left by kathy griffin

What race even is this ugly thing?

Attached: 1425290477028.jpg (668x712, 68K)

No user, killing subhumans is murder, which is worse than them killing us. Remember, if you let your enemies kill you, you win.

This you raging faggots. Abortion is the best defense against the shitskin menace overbreeding. Why does no on on the right see this reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 886a21ad6551d2e54d455f4de9e6d995cf2cf43d_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)

The support of abortion, along with the pill and no-fault divorce is the key causes of the Sexual Revolution. With it you get what people call the "collapse of the family" and the deterioration of the middle class.
In no coherent way will abortion be specific to certain races.
Blacks in Africa are already massive in population and growing. Without a manner to stop the drop in western countries you get the same result you speak about on a global level.

In no utilitarian anti-black view is abortion's legality an acceptable options.

Attached: Its Time.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>the future is female
>they don't have children
>they are pro abortion

Attached: neck.jpg (215x365, 16K)

Women are the only ones who can get abortions. If they have one, they should be permanently sterilized since they have already demonstrated they are not interested in having children

people hate Steven Crowder because he doesn't hate Jews, but his Change My Mind on Abortion destroys any pro-choice arguments

Link?
Could be fun to listen to.

Chopping up millions of niglets is the left's only positive contribution to the world.

Attached: dulyustdst.png (785x338, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OCSZYJywQPM
and
youtube.com/watch?v=eUd6Z_zyXZM
he's mostly talking to clueless liberals, but still fun

>killing people is okay because it's the people I don't like
"No"
Thanks m8.

Niggers ≠ People

Negroids are a biological hazard. Planned Parenthood is helping to clean the environment.

>Niggers ≠ People
Well they fit the aspects of the word so I'm not sure where you get this nonsense from.

i totally understand race realism
but i also understand politics
overturn Roe v Wade
cut welfare
let nature take its course

>yenta
huh, thats a new one for me

Yes. No abortion means Liberals and Niggers will move out of the country and they will stop bothering us.

Just like how they were gonna leave when Trump got elected?

I refuse to believe you are dumb enough to believe that if you get rid of abortion that the black family will magically reappear. So I assume you just want to hail mary as many whites into the world as possible, despite the fact that whites would actually see relative decreased in their share of overall births vis-a-vis blacks.

I take issue with the point about global population, it doesn't matter because notwithstanding an inversion of whites monopoly over violence, the only place population matters is where whites dwell. But, if I am correct in my assumption above, you may be on to something. We just need more numbers, even if the demographics are worse, because it increases the chance of the re-awakening of our sovereignty among the hordes of shitskins. And a bonus will be the fact that the most traditional whites will do the lion's-share of the breeding. Interesting

Attached: 1520210477197.png (225x225, 4K)

Shouldn't have made fun of Trump you balding bitch. Now who's laughing

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

I am totally against abortion for PEOPLE. White people. Blacks (I won't say n due to Trudeau) should be encouraged to abort as much of their offspring as possible.

Whites abort a small percentage compared to sub humans. The trade off is worth it, as it is mostly liberal trash aborting anyways.

Planned Parenthood should be free in every hood. Coloured population will explode once Roe is overturned.

Think about it evangelicals... race realism and realpolitik is far more important...

Truman show?

jew

this. get PP in every hood across the country. I am opposed to abortion for whites, and it's clear that many whites are responsible - look at the low abortion rates.

Quick rundown on his arguments

Attached: 6CB9465E-1920-4842-A606-13668DC49C7C.jpg (559x392, 45K)

No

Attached: DE799E38-D024-4F73-8AB4-A3640B60B2BA.png (862x720, 280K)

I am personally pro-life, but I am politically pro-choice because I don't believe government should step in.

Let me tell you why... it starts with an 'N'

This thing should have been aborted.

The Unfuckables. These liberal meltdown women are almost always unfuckable.

Attached: ROD.jpg (370x365, 67K)

That's not a woman

Abortion Court.
requires a consent of both parents to terminate a pregnancy, male has to pay for medical and everything if he wants to keep the kid, pays for none if he doesn't because women know where babies come from and it's not victimization to get knocked up for being retarded.
abortion cannot happen if there is a straight foster family waiting and willing to pay.
any abortion must be watched by the parties seeking it and the dead baby absolutely has to be used for stem cell research in the event that an abortion is performed.
there is a strike system, 1 strike is probation, 2 strikes is temporary mandated contraception and thrid strike is sterilization.

Attached: king solomon.jpg (785x600, 59K)

I'm not so certain it will get overturned. There exist a pretty good balance right now and states can pretty much make up there own rules within a broad window.

Plus from a legal standpoint it really doesnt make sense. Barring abortions essentially means that women do not have control over there bodies and that doesn't seem compatible with the 14th amendment.

Also remember that roe v wade was 7 to 2. A 5 to 4 ruling against it would be contentious and not sure that Robert's wants to dilute his legacy with a shaky legal ruling. I would imagine he would vote with the liberals or prevent the case from being heard.

Roasties need to get right with the Lord. Next step after that is outlaw divorce. Return of the family!

Attached: 1531030698209m.jpg (1024x1024, 139K)

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 97K)

>I refuse to believe you are dumb enough to believe that if you get rid of abortion that the black family will magically reappear.
Of course not. If Roe v. Wade was just suddenly overturned tomorrow it would be horrific sociopolitically. Like with the Sexual Revolution and the "Free Love Movement" it needs to be imparted with the promotion of family, sexual dignity, and general anti-abortion education.

Sexual dignity is a big part. Casual sex and general sex out of wedlock is a modern trend that came from the Sexual Revolution that would translated to the sexual practices you see in ghettos and metropolitan areas, where blacks do the vast majority of their abortions. By severing sexual networking and the "hookup culture" the comparable lack of casual sex would balance the abortion situation.

The abortion issue for me isn't a racial issue at all but I take issue with the idea of keeping abortions as they cull the black population. Not simply for being against such hateful positions but because it is extremely crude and incorrect. But if we are to do a race-focused position on its practical benefits towards white population growth then banning abortion would be the clear winner as family-focused social planning cannot coincide in a majority that also allows abortion.

I appreciate the serious post, user.

Attached: naive nonsense.png (1334x678, 1.12M)

how did this retard get a talk show? don't they have enough shitty comedians running news talk shows? all saying the same thing 'fuk drumpf'

the classic anti-abortion arguments, but he presents it in a way people either agree with, or look stupid disagreeing with

I wasn't sold until that last line. Based, because we all know what demographics like to hit that third strike due to underdeveloped prefrontal cortex.

Imagine a world where there was a ramos for every single "journalist" who intentionally misattributed any bullshit to "racism and discrimination"

Attached: 1481084369500.jpg (408x404, 52K)

it's yiddish, think loud, shrill jewess. I heard mig enog, our resident expert on Jewish women, say it like 100 times in one podcast, thats the only reason I know it

It would be more like Cops

She's got chest hairs user. Wait....'she'....fuck, I'm lost.

ABURSHUN IS GUD

Attached: A3A3A88A-2DC5-4B72-AD03-17A8384E076A.jpg (1338x1128, 284K)

Yea, I am reconsidering my stance. Not because I think offering the jewish moral-hazard of abortion to blacks effectively culling half of their population is necessarily immoral. But because the collateral damage whites are suffering from Abortion may ultimately be worse for our people's destiny than being outbred by blacks in the short-term.

But just to be clear, there is no amount of promotion of family values and dignity that is going to beget black parity in family planning. The only time Blacks ever even had a semblance of traditional family and community is when whites literally put whips, nooses, and guns, to their heads and forced them to do it.

cont.

and when I say "only time", I mean in all of human history, anywhere on the planet, jim crow was the only thing that ever saw niggers maintain family

No seat belt. No air bag. No brakes.
WOMP
O
M
P

Attached: BASmyshitupfam.png (597x577, 217K)

Not much would change if Roe v. Wade was overturned, there might be some parts of the country that ban/restrict it but it will still be available in most places. Just will be a little bit harder.

WHY DOES THIS WOMAN LOOK LIKE SHE'S MADE OF OLD LEATHER?

A theory:
Our constitutional system operates as 'Equality Under the Law'; this means that every law, regulation, et al applies to everyone equally. So, abortion rights for women were created by SCOTUS in Roe v Wade. Since there is equality under the law, men should also have abortion rights. This doesn't apply since the only thing he contributes to a pregnancy is his sperm; half of the child's DNA.

Since feminists insist the child in utero is the sole property of the woman, this violates the law as the man's contribution is not negligible; his sperm, his half of the DNA. Technically, half of the child in utero is his.

So, since half of the child is his and a woman has the right to end a pregnancy without consent of the man, then by extension she is indebted to him one half of a person as she killed his half of their child. As a person cannot survive cut in half, thedebt cannot be repaid except in similar fashion.

So, when SCOTUS created abortions rights for women, according to US law statutes, they also created a man's right to kill the woman who killed half of their child.

Yes

Sorry, at the end it's supposed to be "his half of their child."

yep, anything to make dumb roasties squeel.

Attached: IMG_4712.jpg (3264x2448, 1.19M)