So who's raiding Jow Forums right now I've been seeing more leftie thread this week than in the last 3 years

So who's raiding Jow Forums right now I've been seeing more leftie thread this week than in the last 3 years.

Attached: qefoch6ifr711.jpg (600x516, 52K)

Good question

Muh echo chamber stay triggered faggot

everyone knows about Jow Forums now so I'm not surprised but the only thing i can think of that happened recently was the SCOTUS pick

summer now means extra heavy shill as well

Attached: 1513748563868.png (677x577, 202K)

shareblue, government organizations, random liberal faggots, probably more

My theory is that they aren’t liberals but people fishing for replies aka bait

Why are all threads about women and incels now? Is it because of the r/incel refugees?

Some faggots in a discord.

Attached: AAE304A9-D44A-4048-BFED-7AF84A894102.jpg (250x241, 17K)

Good you are getting raided.
This.

No they are no faggots, it's some rational people who is coming in Jow Forums to tell you how reality works.

apparently it works by sucking dick

Thanks for the bump rabbi this thread was dying before you hopped in m'shoah to you too.

Reality is a simulation designed by demons that use hatred as a power source prove me wrong

You are allowed here, everyone is allowed here. Which is more than I can say for your tiny slimehole. OP was just asking a legit question, its obvious something has you ladies hot and bothered.

>So who's raiding Jow Forums right now
Where tf have you been? This isn't anything new.

They're massive faggots. And we're telling you this after have been raided probably thousands of times in the span of 3 years, you will accomplish nothing, and we will keep winning.

The newfriends have totally invalid arguments. low-iq individuals tbqfh

Attached: 636594953210711124-gilbertgottfriedone.jpg (534x712, 42K)

leftist summerfags.

Nope, he is right there has been a very noticeable uptick the last 3-4 days. I think they are starting to sweat over midterms but not sure what they hope to accomplish.

No one knows of Jow Forums you idiot. Look at the daily traffic numbers. Not even close to "everyone-tier"

we need stronger Reddit Immigration laws

I feel you're at least part right. I wonder if jews are demons in human form and if they like it when we hate them. Don't let your hatred of the jews control you anons I think that's actually what they want somehow. As to the shills I dunno it gets worse every day they're making the board unusable which is what they want. Post red bills I guess.

Attached: kanyewestredbill.jpg (750x858, 191K)

Well looky here, it outed itself.

Attached: 43D239F9-03C8-4CC3-9184-ACB32CE0DBF7.jpg (655x527, 46K)

Check mate kikes

Attached: polinfographichumor.jpg (2048x1148, 352K)

Whoever it is that's raiding I don't have anything bad to say to you. I wish you luck actually. I was one of you pre-election I can assure you I will never vote left again. Your best bet is to play on the hatred texas has for Cruz and Meme Beto in to start your blue wave. However as I said before you haven't gained any allies only pushed them away. Good luck faggots.

Dumblr/Leddit/JIDF. They're getting bolder lately. Lots of obvious shill threads.

GLOBALISTS

Attached: syria2.png (528x684, 505K)

I think it's tumblr. They post as if they've lurked enough, but then they do something that's an obvious red flag. They also have that tell-tale whinyness in their posts that is pretty synonymous with tumblrinas too.

>>1783894658389465