The white race are the true Israelites, jews are imposters

Christianity is an European Religion. White Europeans are descendants of the 10 lost tribes of Israel. Jews aren't. Jews are descendants of Cain and Satan/Fallen Angels. Jews are literally demons.

The Bible is the books of our people. Our Religion. We are Gods people.

Ressources

Videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=wZqx2ffirIs&list=PL9Tls9xQwKcVvPQluG4CGJDEta-ULh_ls

Links:
>esau.today
>scatteredtribesofisrael.wordpress.com/heraldry-of-the-lost-tribes/
>anglo-saxonisrael.com
>pastordan.net/the-tribes.html
>kingdomhereamerica.blogspot.com/2015/12/
>slideshare.net/anglo-saxonisrael/presentations
>sovereignwales.com/tag/alan-wilson/

Attached: 1524464497503.jpg (1920x1280, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YFY2C3iCMPI
youtube.com/watch?v=bjvMYtLUvsA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
newenglishreview.org/Robert_Wolfe/From_Habiru_to_Hebrews:_The_Roots_of_the_Jewish_Tradition/
britannica.com/topic/Hapiru
britam.org/Hiberu.html
biblegateway.com/resources/encyclopedia-of-the-bible/Habiru-Hapiru
ensignmessage.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the cross is idolatry you fucking idiot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YFY2C3iCMPI

Untrue. The original Israelites descended from the Hebrews who in turn came from the Habiru. The Habiru were a small tribe of people who could not or refused to live according to society's standard. They were not connected by religion, race, or even language. After thousands of years of inbreeding they created a new ethnicity: the Hebrews, who later become the Israelites.

Read a book.

incorrect!

Oy vey, the shills seem scared of this thread.

Attached: 10289140.jpg (1156x1180, 202K)

oy VEY

Attached: 1531251410140.gif (318x218, 1.63M)

feel free to debunk my claims, moshe.

youtube.com/watch?v=bjvMYtLUvsA

Attached: 1514060448089.jpg (1365x2048, 256K)

your claim is pilpul gibberish, kike

Attached: 1530728951373.jpg (215x200, 4K)

British Israelism is the final red-pill.

And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

Genesis 35:11

Attached: unionjack.png (1280x640, 5K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru

The Israelites descended from the Hebrews who descended from the Habiru -- a mixed race tribe.

how do bongs have a monopoly on kings, bong?
all you got is a crusty deranged hag and markle.

thanks for the jewpedia link you fucking God damned kike

Get right with The Lord Anons.....

Attached: 1531273222338.png (1536x1192, 633K)

Nice argument. Here's a few more sources proving my claim:

newenglishreview.org/Robert_Wolfe/From_Habiru_to_Hebrews:_The_Roots_of_the_Jewish_Tradition/

www.israel-a-history-of.com/habiru.html

britannica.com/topic/Hapiru

Ayo hol up

>Using religion to race bait
Wew
Lad

The deranged hag you speak of wouldn't even be a monarch by Biblical standards of a king kek.

today, on another episode of "retarded christcucks", we have a rare south africa cuck breed.
Your own churches sold you out to Mandela's goons and the equality lie.

>Nice argument
kike

Attached: 1530642633383.png (500x500, 267K)

let me know when you can debunk my claims and the sources backing them.

the more you know...

Attached: 1528939161606.jpg (500x500, 62K)

so, not Scotland?

THAS RIIIIIITE

Stand in line. Literally every single race on earth today claims to be the real Jews. This is nothing new.

No.

Attached: 1531353886330.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Not Scotland what?

He doesn’t have to because you’re a kike.

Attached: 01F196BB-1C6C-4572-8174-74971A285216.png (274x320, 53K)

there really is no reason for whites to pray to jesus anymore, not that there ever was any real truth to the religion. Just copied greek cynicism and threw jewish mythology around it, philosophically speaking.

I don't waste time on pilpul, I know better.
now fuck off.

Attached: 1526429833411.jpg (338x305, 34K)

>(1)

I have the solution to the Jewish Problem from the fields of Culture and Religion to Politics, domestic and International. What's that feel like?

Attached: merchant damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>all these sources are pilpul

I accept your defeat.

Attached: jew tears.png (307x363, 98K)

OP is just retarded

>it’s not white
>it’s made up by white philosophers
Which is it, kike?

then why are you here schlohmo

Attached: 1519241575277.png (487x481, 223K)

Ill bet your jewish mom told you you're a special kike

Attached: 1523750388621.png (800x600, 100K)

Nice argument.

Attached: jew tears.jpg (512x340, 39K)

There is no evidence for that crap
I think it is
Judah is Germany, Ephraim.

The left can’t meme.

what does it feel like having a rabbi suck on your freshly snipped tip?

Pretty much.

>there is no evidence
See:

I'm gunna give the People a new Religion, and a new political system, and a new economic philosophy.

Attached: jew tears 2.png (1600x900, 2.15M)

jews can't bant

Attached: 1531241684484.png (172x205, 36K)

you're not the first schizo with a complex on Jow Forums m8

Chabad rules over trump. Let Christ be our only leader.

Attached: 65241A48-67D1-40C5-B97A-1828B3E3982A.png (450x290, 171K)

feel free to debunk my claim and sources to prove im wrong. See:

Jews are from the tribe of Judah, not the tribe of Israel.

first words
>i come from a secular jewish background
Dropped like a hot potato
Never trust a jews lies
There is a plethora of scholars, historians and archeologists, mostly defined as Christian Identity, that have a copious amount of evidence that we are Israel. I think I know who Ill rather listen to

The Habiru becoming Hebrews becoming Israelites is history. I posted four sources to prove it and many more are available. What is your counter-argument?

Do you mean modern jews, or authentic Judahites?

no thanks kikebot, just not interested in sophistic pilpul.

>he cant debunk my claim
stay defeated

Attached: mfw paint.jpg (600x656, 98K)

I've always wondered why kikes and sand niggers are always fighting over land that rightfully belongs to Christendom.

please get in the oven now dirty rat

Attached: 1531321290973.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

Attached: 1600B84A-8AF5-471B-A694-316A65A7FCDE.jpg (681x498, 100K)

see

Despite that it isnt widely agreed upon, as one of your sources says, lets assume its true. How on earth does this count as evidence against OP and my statement, especially considering the Israelites came much later?

>The white race are the true Israelites
>White Europeans are descendants of the 10 lost tribes of Israel.
Kill yourself you fucking degenerate minority. sage

Attached: Palestinians are indigenous.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

It doesn’t count because he’s a kike.

Attached: 6475FEF6-E980-4D0A-BD7E-C607721302DC.png (1280x1280, 67K)

Modern jews are actually descendants of Judahs tribe, not Israel.

Habiru were people not connected by religion, race, or language. They formed a tribe, becoming bandits and murderers for hire. They mixed among themselves creating a new ethnicity: the Hebrews. "Hebrew" even comes from the word "Habiru." The Hebrews, a mixed-race, become the Israelites. Israelites were a mixed race people, degenerates, trying to repent. Israel is not "white" or European -- it's literally mutt land.

only noticed your tripcode now
hello moarpheus you fucking gigakike faggot

Attached: 1531338345819.png (414x406, 341K)

not very astute, are you we?

Zionist kike detected. Don’t you have an American Christian school to go larp as a priest at?

britam.org/Hiberu.html
Except your evidence is still lacking. All that you posted are assumptions based on minimal evidence. The evidence for our theory is easily overwhelming.
No. They are the sons and daughters of Esau. They are Edom/ Canaan. Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 Vol. 5 pg 41, "edom isin modern jewry."
Judeans are known now as Germanics

Evidence is paramount. For example, "Hebrew" literally comes from Habiru, this is beyond reproach. The very word itself proves my claim true. Mad?

Boom! Right in the narrative.

Yet again, this is an assumption. Your own sources cant even prove it.
>mad?
Not at all, Juden

Only kikes play pilpul.

This is so incorrect... don't ever lump those slithering beasts in with true Israelites. Jew was not ever a word until around 1400. They are Babylonian scum evolved.

>etymology is assumption
i accept your defeat

debunk my claim

Stop pushing this lie. White Europeans are not "DA REAL JEWS", Hebrew tribal myths are not European, Christianity is not white or European.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

>So guise, there were these people called the Haba something, and like they didn't have a race or anything.

Attached: 4899092760436.jpg (800x768, 310K)

>Wikipedia says!!!

>cant back his outlandish claims with his minimal evidence
>you-your defeeted!
Nice try. Tell the hasbara staff I said hi, Ill be seeing them all soon enough. Im looking forward to it.

>Oh wait, it was the Hapiru, not Habiry, but I totally still am not full of shit!

"HABIRU, HAPIRU hä’ bĭ rōō. A people known as “habiru” or “hapiru” appear in cuneiform texts dated from the 20th to the 18th centuries b.c. in southern Mesopotamia, Asia Minor, and in the Haran and Mari areas. They are frequently mentioned in the Amarna letters (14th cent. b.c.). The cuneiform ideogram for the habiru is SA GAZ. In Egyp. texts they are called ’apiru. The Ugaritic form is ’apiruma. Many scholars note the similarity of these forms with Heb. ’ibri and conclude that the habiru (hapiru) are identical with the Biblical Hebrews."

SOURCE: biblegateway.com/resources/encyclopedia-of-the-bible/Habiru-Hapiru

Your defeat... has been accepted.

Protip: I'm gunna replace Christianity and Paganism and there's nothing you kikes can do about it because it's my function :3

ensignmessage.com
A whole sleuth of professionals disagree with you

truth is kikes must all die. debunk me moarpheus, make your mother proud.

Attached: 1531208817707.png (343x628, 275K)

tribe of dan reporting in.
The northern europe is the northen congregation. Most who look into this enough already knows this. It´s embedded in our languages all kinds of things like this. The crossbanners are all derived from eachother. They don´t want for it to be europeans, not because it doesn´t fit but because they don´t want it to be us, but fits with our civilization and everything. Jews are the false judeans who want to make their fake israel after the scatter to be destroyed by the muslim antichrist.
In our language for example. Ur, of the ancient city of ur. Ur is the word for clock in germanic languages. Do you have the time, where is your ur? ur shows the time. In english it is watch to look carefully at. We have terms like urgammel, germany have uhralt (meaning as ancient of ur and what preceeded it) these are related languages from same stem. Ur is a sumerian city. It´s all true who are the jews targetting? Not the niggers. They are targetting the israelites same with abel and cain allegory. Who is israel, it is christian europe. Those are the israelite tribes. Way before the jew invented their shit religion. Dan is all way back in genesis. Dan is also in our languages. Sådan. Means basically yes, way to go, but it means like dan. or like dan sees it.
These things are all around. Most europeans don´t even notice them. jews are busy trying to erase all these things from history. and replace them with some bullshit. Whilst elevating useless niggers. Whilst niggers pretend they are under attack, it´s hilarious. This is also why jews say these nations are 'gentiles'.

>IM A MEMEFLAGGOT PLEASE TAKE ME SERIOUSLY

Attached: 020DD6DE-295F-47B1-864C-304FDDE4A0BC.jpg (416x485, 79K)

Read my brit am link and cry about it. Theres no certain proof of your claims. You cant post cute little definitions based on assumptions, it doesnt mean youre right.

Jesus died for all of mankind to be saved. Stop spreading false information otherwise you will be judged.

>thinking a name is a trip
Oh, you're legitimately retarded. Does your wrangler know you're on the internet?
>I'm a newfag retard who only knows how to shout FLAG
Okay, duck off.

>t-this isn't proof!
:)

Attached: mfw dafuq.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

>Pretend you have been defeated even though my source says nothing I originally claimed.
It says MANY scholars (meaning not MOST) try desperately to relate them to the Hebrews based only on similarity of sound.
It also does NOT say "they had no race."

So your claims remain UNSUBSTANTIATED.

Listen: that which causes the Kike to kike must die or it will take grip on another group creating new "kikes." The evil impulse must die.

>many scholars note similarities
>and conclude they the same
>this is definitive proof
I have to go. Ill pray for you.

>most scholars agree

>being here for several years makes you a newfag
The absolute state of memeflaggots.

There is no real link between habirus and Hebrews. Hebrew has a Phoenician term ibiru (cross over) was used to describe Phoenicians themselves

international scholars disagree. See:

also our country is not called DENmark it is called danmark, it literally means field of DAN. little known thing (you will be known under a different names).
>Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.
Genesis 49:16
Anyways, enjoy the thread.
>Jesus died for all of mankind to be saved. Stop spreading false information otherwise you will be judged.
Yeah but who follow him and spread his doctrine dumbass. Jews? the tribes are foundation of all others to be joined to by all being able to cojoin in it of all color and creed after judgement as coequals. You can´t build a house without a foundation. Jews say only they are chosen and everyone else banned. They are heretics, and aren´t even themselves israelites. This thing goes way way back.

What’s with the satanic mason shit?

>Pretend it says MOST even though I can see in my own prior quote that it does not.

Maybe you should read further down in YOUR OWN SOURCE where it shows that Habiru CANNOT MEAN JUST HEBREWS.

YOUR
DEFEAT
HAS
BEEN
ACCEPTED

Nah, they must all die and get tortured eternity, if you ask me.
Only God forgives.

Attached: 1531325853942.jpg (831x1000, 731K)