Can any legit Ancap explain how their reddit neckbeard tier meme ideology would actually fix any issues we have in our...

Can any legit Ancap explain how their reddit neckbeard tier meme ideology would actually fix any issues we have in our society? How would it address social issues? How would Ancapism benefit anyone?

Attached: images (2).jpg (208x242, 9K)

answer: it wont.
/thread and saged

Which issue? It would likely have improved your education, and you wouldn't have created such a dumb thread.

incompetency would be met with death. This strengthens the human race.
What do you have against humans OP?

This. It would unironically do more to further the genetic potential of humans than any other ideology. Despite what you think, most shitskins would probably die off. Either from breaking the non aggression principle, or through starvation, or through the inability to reproduce due to no safety nets and foreign aid. Genetic pacification would either happen extremely quickly through enforcement of the non aggression principle, or it wouldn't at all, and you might get the opposite effect where in tribalism encourages violent genes.

>the only efficient way to provide services is to steal from people pre-emptively

If humans can do it with stolen money, they can do it much better with competition and voluntary transactions.

>How would it address social issues
"social issues" aren't issues anymore, no more time wasted on fighting about gay rights and trannies and on to bigger and better shit

ancap is not argument for anything. it's the idea that the state is so utterly incompetent that we should be open to the efforts of private citizens and entities to solve problems without the use of force/taxation

bumping this

Because monopolies, and oligarchies wouldn't form because there'd be no taxes and everyone would be able to compete right? right, until the next private country (likely in China) would exploit slave labour to cost you out of the market, so as to create a serf class who won't be taxed but will live in a society with absolutley no protection other then guns (which can be BTFO since everyone's an individualist and won't band together and all PEPSICO has to do is send deathsquads to your house and utilize the competing private court system to anull your rights and send you to private jail) whilst the private companies band together to cost anyone out of the system either by maintaining their pathetic wage standards or directly sabotaging competing businesses (bc citizens can't break the NAP, but it'll be alright when tremendous corporations do it bc they have a force monopoly as well as the resources to corrupt the court system).

This system is the most RETARTED and JEWISH system known to mankind and its a psyop by kikes to make sure anybody who's against the left finds this retarted fringe shit instead of practical economic and political solutions.

>MUH TAXATION IS RAPE
>MUH NAP
>MUH INDIVIDUALISM

neck yourselves ancucks.

So, is Ancap more than a shitty meme?

>we need to form oligarchies and monopolies controlled by gov to keep monopolies and oligarchies from forming

How's the taste of ZOG cock you're chugging? It takes a retard or someone too smart for their own good to think that giving a jew run government more power will get rid of the jewish stranglehold on our institutions.

Attached: Trauma Team.jpg (901x1196, 723K)

People would be entirely responsible for their own actions. If I'm a lazy piece of shit and don't provide anything, I die. There is no welfare state for me to feed me like some leech.
But please, list a few specific examples of "social issues" and I'll give an ancap answer for every one.

Attached: 1497359956319.png (496x517, 235K)

Yes, it's a worldview, and the most logical one at that. Here's a reading list with some good ancap works, and I have others if you'd like suggestions of shorter ones not on this list.

Attached: book list.jpg (2426x2676, 711K)

>mugging an ancap with a knife

Come on OP, that's going to cost me at most 50 cents in ammunition.

Attached: Ancap Frog.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Alright, I'll bite and a name a few.

>Obesity
>Media Propaganda
>Gangs and Thug Culture
>Growing Degenerate Culture

Ok, there's a few.

Anarchy is literally a meme ideology

In order:
>You die because you're a fucking moron who can't exercise and eat properly
>We have that already, it's called the media and advertising
>We have that already. You shoot them.
>We have that already. You can't do anything about another person's degeneracy except being a good person yourself so they have an example to follow

Attached: 1528227022438.jpg (744x732, 81K)

You have to be absolutely demented to think that individualism = I will act alone, always. You can organize mass militias upon voluntary principles, without the self-serving parasitism of a State. Stop falling for the "b-but a collective always beats an atomized individual, user!" rhetoric. It's the stupidest meme of all time.

>>Obesity
Healthcare is no longer public at all, so they will have to foot the bill themselves. Any insurance company would be able to be discriminatory with their services and as such would drop an unhealthy person or raise their rates, as obesity would make less profit margin for the insurance company.
>>Media Propaganda
People would support the media they like, and no media would have public funding through taxes. The free market would cause the best media to be supported. If you don't like CNN, don't watch CNN.
>>Gangs and Thug Culture
Violence is very expensive, gang wars would cause injury that the gang would have to pay for (again no public healthcare at all), and death that would reduce their sources of income. Any company that finds a person is involved in gang culture would see that person as a liability and be less likely to hire them, or provide them services that would be beneficial to them. Supporting gangs is bad PR, and again expensive if we're talking about insurance or similar services.

Attached: 1525915669932.png (3072x2213, 3.87M)

>>Growing Degenerate Culture
That's a wide net, so I'll pick a few degenerate things to focus on.
>promiscuity
Leads to STDs, which are a health issue and can be expensive. Can also lead to pregnancy, which is expensive. Abortion would violate the NAP, the baby could be given away to a foster home or anyone willing to adopt it upon birth, and with some privatized courts it would be possible to have the rapist pay for some costs of the pregnancy as the woman carries the child.
>homosexuality
Again, expensive. AIDS ain't cheap, employers would be free to not hire gays if they so please, and with people like Jow Forums they'd still have support. The government gives positive rights to minority groups like gays, and without a government there would be no way for minority groups to hold any power over majority groups through their minority status. See pic related. And that solves the minorities issue as well.
Let me know if I missed anything or you have other ones for me to tackle.

>pic related
In this post

So that hospital is not a reputable hospital anymore, and will lose most of its business because it tried to cut corners. This will force other hospitals to do better so they can earn and keep business, and thus the free market provides a better service.

checking those quads and giving a bump

Ambulance's are a private company provided service already you faggot

>jews control government
>lmao dude let's just get rid of governments and put large corporations in charge,no way jews will control us that way lmao

Ancap is a mental disease.

Hm. These aren't bad answers at all I have to admit. I do have two other concerns, however.
>First off, in an Anarcho-Capitalist society what would prevent the rise of Drug Lords, Pirates, or the rise of a new government/state?
>How would an Ancap society resist foreign invasion or influence?
>Thoughts on Somalia? ;^)

Read a book dumbass. Unless you have a specific question it's not worth our time.

>let's give the jews a monopoly to control instead of making them provide value with competition

Kill yourself brainlet, your logic is bad and you should feel bad.

You call your tribe to scoop you up dummy. There will be close knit communities.

>lets give jews unlimited ways in which to jew us and destroy society, rather than have a state in their way

Try working in big old corps, they're often worse than the public sector.

You have a world of governments controlled by the jews leading us to a one world government, and despite this reality, you fear destroying their greatest tool. I take it back, you're not a brainlet, you're a coward who lets fear and emotion blind you.

>>First off, in an Anarcho-Capitalist society what would prevent the rise of Drug Lords, Pirates, or the rise of a new government/state?
Drug lords generally aren't very likeable people. And with the liberty of the people to own guns, they'd be able to band together if the drug lord violates the NAP against them. But if they voluntarily support him then there's no problem with his power, any abuse thereof would constitute overthrow. Same with pirates and states, if they violate the NAP the people are allowed to defend themselves with guns. A common theme in ancap thought is covenant societies formed voluntarily (like a homeowners association sorta).
>>How would an Ancap society resist foreign invasion or influence?
Every person would be inclined to defend their own private property, as well as their customers and/or the property of the businesses they rely on. There's an old quote about how America would be impossible to invade because there'd be a gun behind every blade of grass. Too bad the government stops that from being a reality.
>>Thoughts on Somalia? ;^)
Not a fan. Liberty is a very hard concept for non-whites (who generally have a lower IQ) to grasp. It's abstract, when I say that something I made or traded for is mine, and I have the right to protect it. Basically, if a predominately white country was to be made like Somalia, it'd become a very VERY white country pretty quick with all the infringements of private property rights by non-whites.

>implying we won't kill them for violating the NAP if they do

Attached: jew_detected.jpg (491x491, 40K)

PEPSICO Death Squads. My sides are in low Earth orbit. Thanks for the kek.

Attached: 1530124869648.jpg (812x810, 243K)

You argue like a kike, no substance, saying anything to distract from your shortcomings.

>he doesn't realise that Jews dominate weak democratic governments with money, and the only way to defeat them is through violent revolutions across the world, setting up strong governments which value loyalty to the state and slaughtering all Jews within

>How would it address social issues?
Why should we? Honest question.

Truth is, you cannot fix most social problems. Those still boil down to individuals being utter shits. Which is really not so easy to stop. Not via government.

Im not taking any thread advice from a gay pussy ass leaf you are our condom when we fuck russia and china keep sucking our dick for resources and claiming you have any civility for having universal health care because that entails a few farmers in the snow paid for with US money. We got niggers over here, wild niggers. You shut the fuck up Canada you want no part of this conversation. You a pussy hat on top our head little bitch.

This. You can write as many laws as you want about anything but faggots will still buttfuck each other, rebellious teens will still drink underage or smoke weed, and criminals will still get guns.

Tell me, once you've established this magical wunderstate that is used to rid us of jews and create a future for whites, how do you stop that power from being turned against whites as time goes on? What mechanism do you propose to stop what we see repeated in history ad nauseum?

You dying means you get no ambulance ride at all and therefore no pay, A man who rides and lives can ride again.

How would pepsico afford deathsquads? Do you think the board and the shareholders want to waste money on shareholders? Do you think other companies will do business with them if they have death squads? Do you think they'll be able to compete against Coca-Cola who doesn't waste money on death squads? These kind of arguments are ridiculous.

The public sector is a just a huge corp with an enforced monopoly and no incentive to do things efficiently. A lot of huge corps are just propped up by regulations that prevents smaller, faster firms from out competing the larger firms

Mass genocide of non-whites, and a set of unchanging laws with a military whose duty it is to uphold them. Leader is elected by the highest ranking members of the military.

Attached: bam.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

>We have that already. You shoot them.
>We have that already. You can't do anything about another person's degeneracy except being a good person yourself so they have an example to follow

Freedom of association: If people are degenerates you don't do business with them and you physically remove them from your property.
There's no reason you should be forced to do business with or allow on your property any of the following groups:
Jews, Blacks, Protestants, Zulus, Poles, Homosexuals, Heterosexuals
You should be able to discriminate however you please

In order to obtain your goal, you have to kill every non-white in the world? Is that seriously what you're positing?

The hospital should have sell the kids in order to pay for the oxygen, the parents won't be able to afford the treatment anyway.

The other races will have to die eventually, or you could just let nigger and mudslime hordes continue to attack. Kill or be killed is the rule, but extermination of the Jews is the ultimate priority.

Serious question

I own a plot of land.

I piss off all of my neighbors, and they revoke my visiting rights, this trapping me in my plot of land.

It is not a self-sufficient plot of land, and I will starve if they do not let me cross their property to get to the businesses on the other side.

How is ancap supposed to resolve this?

>The other races will have to die eventually
How do you know the leader you give this supreme power to will not cause a few military "blunders", protect jews while inconveniencing them, and then flee to Argentina after faking his suicide and giving this total power to the jews who have an axe to grind?

Most properties, even today, have some road access or throughway rights in their deed. The neighbors would have to use force to keep you there, which would mean they risk losing their property in arbitration.

You shouldn't have been a dick, survival of the fittest. And the fittest in this case is the one that gets along well with others and isn't a psychopath. Strange how when you make people responsible for themselves a more civil society arises.

>roads aren't privately owned
>I can't lose visiting rights to the roads
Are you saying that the country be a lattice of corporately owned roads so that people have access to as many possible property cuts as can be constructed?

You don't need a moral right to declare someone a trespasser, by this logic as soon as someone owns all the property around yours, they can embargo you and let you die, then move in to your now unclaimed stuff.

>Are you saying that the country be a lattice of corporately owned roads
Honestly, I think private aircraft will be more efficient than cars+roads when you're not borrowing from future generations to fund it. But having the foresight of a population of individuals having the choice of what they fund with their hard earned dollars isn't something I'm capable of.

Well the idea would be to have a very rigid structure to the military hierarchy which would make it extremely difficult for an enemy to reach the top, but you could have the generals vote on matters since I suppose nobody is completely infallible.

>capitalist offers a service
>it gets big and everyone wants it
>expands his territory and reach
>everyone bound by the whims and desires of that capitalist within that territory

So how is this any different from the state?

The problem is, even if you got the perfect person in to begin with, you can count on that power being corrupted by a successor with 100% certainty. The words "shall not be infringed" now have a volume of exceptions without ever changing the original "supreme" law. This pattern has repeated itself in every single government in history, so unless you have a real antidote to this problem, then you're not going to do any service for the white race in the long run.

The beauty of it is all the dead niggers.

Most ambulance services are private, stupid.

>would actually fix any issues we have in our society?
Why won't you statists explain why your state systems haven't solve any of those problems?

Attached: 1519162498609.jpg (571x610, 234K)

>hehe call him brainlet don't answer his question, that will show the superiority of my meme ideology

you're autistic, even by this board's standards. Take your jew ideology and shill it somewhere else like plebbit, faggot.

>jews won't passively kill the goyim via toxic GMO's, hormones in everything, pharmaeceutical industry, PEPSICO and MCDONALD's armies, NATURAL MONOPOLIES and other economic terrorism because 'hehe it won't be profitable to do so and we'll have guns!'

The autism in the ancap ideology is cringe worthy.

Read a book.
There is no other way you are going to understand the topic.
I promise.
Just go on Amazon and search up something about the topic.

kek, fascist are commie in the edge.

They won't explain because they don't know anything about anything governance-related.
This is why they are blissfully unaware of concepts such as Public Choice Theory, much to the detriment of us all.

how would i get mugged and stabbed if i have a gun and situational awareness?

you're probably just a Kastcuck who unironically stole all the trump memes off this board, put Kast in them and 'le xD helicopter le leftists'.

Kike ideology is on the left and right. 'muh fascists and commies are the same' meme to win over people to your meme ideology is hilarious, ancuck.

>man appears to be following you at night
>he gets closer
>reaches out, touches your shoulder
>you ready your 9mm
>he's about to threaten you
>blast his brains out because muh freedom and he was probably trying to rape me with taxes
>man wanted to ask for directions how to get home, is dead bc ancaps are mostly autists

this is your brain on ancap.

>supporting a politician
Why would I? You argue that "violent revolution" (nice try, commie) is necessary because of government money, while you only need the mass adoption of decentralized currencies to starve the central bank and the state. But of course, why would I expect any knowledge from a leftie in denial.

No one can predict the future given a long enough timespan. The ancap position is the political conclusion of self ownership as a moral claim. I'm sure you'll call it autistic but this is the only conclusion that can be arrived at through deduction of that principle, and it goes much deeper than "muh non aggression."

Ancaps are actually the most retarded political ideology. They don't realize that corporations would rape their freedom WAY harder than any government could do. There's literally nothing stopping them from abusing the masses treating them like cash cows. Then the other "anarchy policies" are just as bad. The NAP can only work if the two individuals are close to equal power. Otherwise once again billionaires could violate the NAP with others knowing they aren't able to fight back.
>b-but you can just stop making the billionaires money
Not if they have a monopoly on housing, food and water...and anything else that is eventually deemed a necesity by society

Tl dr:Unless you're a billionaire, Ancaps world is slavery..assuming you won't die from the food that's literally killing you

>corporations would rape their freedom WAY harder than any government could do.
Corporations exist because of intelectual property enforced by the government and barriers to entry, AKA taxes and bureaucracy. C'mon Jow Forums, you can do better.

>leaf

Attached: 1507451797796.jpg (936x1000, 160K)

you answered the wrongposter you faggot, I never mentioned violent revolution. Revolutions can be democratic in nature as well. You think the white working class voting in a man who vowed to put a fucking BORDER WALL in 2016 is not a revolution? it is, revolutions are not specific property of commies, no matter how much they brag about it.

It's funny how you automatically assume I'm a brainlet or a socialist just because I'm not shilling some degenerate jewish ideology like ancapism. Autarky in a large enough area with its own raw materials and foodstuffs, as well as free enterprise with an indirect taxation method, is the best way of

a)eliminating the jew via getting off the federal reserves petrodollar
b) staying independent of the flux of asset bubbles and jewish speculation on world markets
c) avoid depending on the export trade in a world with more competitive markets that are themselves industrializing, leaving countries ever so dependant on international finance and the import export trade.

Communist revolutions are absolute shit bc all they do is destroy established order, steal property, nationalize all decaying industries, and the international jew will just have flight of capitals which will just break the country, causing these same commie cucks to suck jewish cocks for capital goods (happened in the USSR).

Socialism is less bad but the same shit, bureucratic socialism is inefficient, and just taxing the productive class into oblivion for gibs will just in the long run make the country poorer and shittier, as it being subject to the international cost system, chinks are still dumping cheap goods into their countries.

If you knew at least a small bit about fascism, and it's evolving variants, like European Socialism of Europe a nation, you'd be able to at least make a coherent insult, but no, you're just a libertarian basic bitch faggot who thinks a tax is 'socialism'. Kill yourself, kike tool.

pic semi related

Attached: sixgorillion.jpg (1271x1279, 762K)

The point is that the rich and powerful will enslave you and sacrifice money over morality. It's not that hard to understand.

well its better than thinking trump can defeat the jews lol

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

>It's funny how you automatically assume I'm a brainlet or a socialist just because I'm not shilling some degenerate jewish ideology
>If you knew at least a small bit about fascism, and it's evolving variants, like European Socialism
kek

It would allow private white citizens to genocide niggers and spics

Problem solved idiot

>they won't because it won't be profitable and there will be more competition, statist, stop raping me with taxes!

this is what ancaps actually believe.

natural law denier

European socialism of europe a nation is not the same as kike socialism applied in EU countries, brainlet.

But why keep arguing, you've already ousted yourself as a complete brainlet.

>Abortion would violate the NAP
No it wouldn't idiot, nigger fetuses don't matter. You can open abortion stores with BOGO offers and everything

Initiating violence against "niggers and spics" would violate the non-aggression principle, retard.

Who, pray tell, would gain a monopoly over housing and food?

So, like they are doing right now? Using the monopoly of violence granted by the state to protect their intelectual "property"? We can agree that without centralized money corporations would not have access to the rigged game that is the stock market and debt bubble, don't you think that this fact alone would debilitate the influence of those "rich and powerful" men? You think that the government if the thing that is keeping those guys in check (or at least you are arguing like if were the case), but that could not be further from the truth.

>They don't realize that corporations would rape their freedom WAY harder than any government could do.

A corporation has never robbed me or threatened violence against me. The government robs tens of thousands of dollars from me every year and threatens to incarcerate me if I don't obey the thousands of laws they impose on me.

or, OR the other hospitals will learn just how far it can push its clients around as they're in a time of need and are figuratively on a wounded knee and begin cutting oxygen off more often

You are the one that is against GMOs, monopolies (while supporting the monopoly of the state, kek) and think that "you killed an innocent guy LOL your ideology is flawed" is a legit argument. Why would I bother.

>foster home
More like child sex slave hospitality ventures.

Attached: 1530662699205.png (664x487, 422K)

For U

>economic extorsion by corporate conglomerates to the populace and businesess is the same as an autarkic nation independant of the world cost system and indirect, lowered taxation on productive firms

you seriously should consider killing yourself.

Every good and service you enjoy will be better provided and more efficiently produced. Trust between citizens and that of foreign citizens will be bolstered. Individuals will have their chosen path in life respected, community and family encouraged but peoples ability to negatively impact eachother will be greatly reduced. Abuses of power will be reduced due to it being decentralized, inflation will be held in check through a competitive free banking system, all social problems will be able to be pursued in a multitude of ways concurrently without having to go for one blanket approach at a time. Societies economy and social cohesion will be more flexible to absorb societies challenges. Property will be respected, more people will have access to property, personal responsbility will be forced onto lazy people, and we'll all have the right to live with like-minded people and defend ourselves. Unemployment will be permanently at a minimum, social welfare will be far more tailored and personally targeted than before, we'll have more choice in goods and services and corruption and waste will be at a minimum. Less people will hate us from defending our country vs starting wars and overthrowing regimes on behalf of the military industrial complex. Furthermore the elite will have their power stripped and social mobility will be at a maximum allowing the poor to not only be lifted out of poverty but the lives of all to improve while allowing people to shift up and down the social ladder more based on merit. People will be treated in the lega/rule making system more according to their character and actions rather than abitrary notions that can be kept in the social and personal sphere (bigotry for example). Society itself will be organized more consistently with basic moral principles rather than glorifying and excusing violence, coercion and theft based on the whims of dictators or the votes of a majority.

Most of all we'll be free.

Attached: Liberty-Is-Forever.jpg (614x767, 115K)

Business =/= corporation, corporations are state created and propped up fictions. Let us not forget that corporatism was first implemented by a monarchy and theorized/popularized by fascist Italy and Nazi Germany.

We all know that governments are stable and totally controlled by the piece of paper that is written by themselves, btw.