WHY?

WHY DOES THE UNITED STATES PAY COMPOUNDING INTEREST TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE MEMBER BANKS TO ISSUE ITS OWN CURRENCY? WHY?

Attached: 13-kaa.jpg (1090x500, 60K)

LEL watch this get slid

because the last two presidents who opposed the practice got shot in the head.

We've discussed this before and it's because of (((them)))

Here’s the bigger question, why is nobody outraged that the federal reserve still exist?

Attached: C076895B-BF92-4432-8B0B-FF7E76CB140B.jpg (927x754, 55K)

Jewish tricks.

there it is

There’s a documentary called Zeitgeist. Watch it.

75% of it is spent calling out Jews.

wow imagine we begin to create US NOTES and pay our debt off

Attached: 2017.12.14 - Deaton 2_0.jpg (600x415, 30K)

bump

it is very confusing and hard to understand

or kill every member of the black nobility and cancel all debt

How come no one ever discusses Kennedy's brother Robert who also got shot in the head? What is it about Kennedys and getting shot?

there are many layers to it but understandable

Attached: Banking - The worlds foremost problem 1.png (979x8109, 2.56M)

Attached: Banking - The worlds foremost problem 2.png (960x7950, 1.42M)

Attached: Banking - The worlds foremost problem 3.png (960x8190, 1.72M)

how come noone ever says that the us treasury can begin to print US NOTES....recycle FED RESERVE NOTES

Attached: fed revenue by type.png (1868x460, 414K)

with jews you lose, mmmmbud

How come barely any Americans know of the Crown Temple States incorporation or why the dollar has THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA in all caps printed on it

People dont ask this question because they enjoy not being assassinated

Attached: 1485724547712.jpg (539x552, 30K)

you have no power, you are so weak that nothing you say has any value, not even that img means anything.
You are worthless

why oh why, are we, as united states citizens, paying compounding interest to issue our own currency? why oh why?

Attached: 3-3.jpg (1600x1067, 539K)

Stop asking questions.

Attached: 1484270103632.png (218x210, 33K)

Am I the only one who developed a hypnotism fetish by watching the jungle book as a kid?

Federal Reserve Act of 1913, that's why

oy vey goyim dats antisemitic

We'll see leaf. When the euro never collapses and America embargoes you, you'll come calling.

If only Ted Kennedy took both bullets instead

Jews don't like Catholics in power. This hatred is older than America itself.

>tfw you will never get hypnotized and milked by ScarJo mommy snakefu

fak the more intelligent looking is the 30 years boomer we're truly fucked aren we

It was meant to be an incentive to repay the debt, as well as generate revenue to pay the employees at the Federal Reserve.

Many people not having high amounts of power do. But once you're on national stage if you mention it you always end up dead.

WASHINGTON--The Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) on Monday released the public portions of four foreign banking organizations' resolution plans, which are required by the Dodd-Frank Act and commonly known as living wills.

The plans must describe the company's strategy for rapid and orderly resolution under bankruptcy in the event of material financial distress or failure. Four firms were required to submit plans by July 1: Barclays PLC, Credit Suisse Group AG, Deutsche Bank AG, and UBS AG. The plans are focused on their U.S. operations.

By regulation, resolution plans must be divided into public and confidential sections. To foster transparency, the agencies have required each firm's public section to summarize certain elements of the resolution plan and information explaining how the resolution plan would be executed.

The public portions of the resolution plans are available on the FDIC and Board websites. The agencies will review both the confidential and public portions of the resolution plans.
Media Contacts:
Federal Reserve Board
Darren Gersh
(202) 452-2955
FDIC
Julianne Fisher Breitbeil
(202) 898-6895

This is why.

Attached: kike.png (600x701, 386K)

>it's all for a reason, goy
Fuck off, kike. Anons go read the Creature From Jekyll Island. It's straight kikery, and it pains me that we're so inundated with nigger hate threads when niggers are like #5 on our list of things to take care of, with the Fed being seriously #1. After we take back our currency, we can take down all kike banks, then what's left of the whimpering mass of Jewish parasites deprived of their proboscis with which they suck the blood of all nations will be so fucking easy to take out. Our revolution begins with the destruction of the fed. This shit goes so deep, too.
For instance, you can get the number from the back of your birth cert, call a stock broker, ask them to look it up as if it were a bond number (because it is), and they'll give you a number from a couple mil to a couple hundred mil. Our right to our portion of the commonwealth has been stripped from us at birth through legal trickery, then every dollar has interest, then we are taxed outrageously to pay for things we all disagree with.

My question is, what happens when we as a country just lol at the fed and tell them to go suck a cock because we arent paying them anymore.
Who gets mad?
What do they do?
Those are my questions

>with the Fed being seriously #1
like you read about

Attached: labor.png (911x661, 294K)

was 1913 the best year to be alive ?

our us treasury issues US NOTES, and recycles federal reserve notes..it would be that easy

We could have had Ron Paul. We could have had the chief executive calling direct attention to this problem. In fact, I choose to live in the universe where that happened, he didn't get assassinated, managed to actually delete the fed and a renaissance is occurring now. Feels good man.

our country was hijacked then...a cartel of banks issue our currency and charge us interest to do so... and a federal income tax for those that didn't have to borrow money..so you can rape them financially, too

Attached: net-interest-payments-obm2_large.png (580x326, 53K)

A military coup against the bank and it's remaining slaves is the true answer. Enlightenment. That is how we create the new world. You must understand that doing this will cause a devestating war against pretty much the entire world at once. The US is the only country who even has a chance at pulling it off. Trump will not allow it, Putin will not allow it... nobody wants to take the needed step.

Attached: santahitler.jpg (634x440, 94K)

since then birth certificates are what the treasury sells to the Federal Reserve who print money for them and resell them on the open market. The IRS collects taxes which pay the interest on those treasury bonds.

Because if they didn't, the nation's shared illusion of prosperity would utterly implode under the weight of all the corporate corruption.

Attached: 7a4.png (450x290, 171K)

checked
the derivative market is measured in quadrillions

Germany did under Hitler. He told them to go suck a cock and they went from wheelbarrows of currency being needed to buy a loaf of bread, to the richest nation in Europe, in under five years. The AutoBahn is a result of the immense prosperity that the Germans enjoyed while free from the kike yoke that is the central banking system, just to name a single accomplishment.
>Who gets mad
Kikes get absolutely LIVID. They turn you into the bad guy of history for even attempting to live free of their parasitism.
>What do they do?
They offer shekels and call in favors and use their blackmail ala pizzagate-ish compromisation of heads of state, and finally turn their propaganda machine to full burst-the-rivets bore.

because it's patriotic. please don't kill me

Attached: major general.jpg (185x278, 8K)

with all due respect, i know all about birth certificates and the department of children
i know that the original certificate goes to the dept of commerce

There's a reason why your kids get the tips cut off their dicks and it has nothing to do with making it look better but everything to do with being a debt-slave

Attached: TipPlease.png (743x104, 14K)

i also know that the US considers every citizen to be worth about $700,000/life

where did I go astray?
rhetorical question

the question is, do you?
you seem ignorant to me

Attached: Libor SOFR.png (949x355, 118K)

The currency was fixed before hitler to be fair to the truth

Fun fact: from 1789 until 1913, the US government was fully funded by tariffs on imported goods, with the exception of a few years during the Civil War. There was no federal income tax.

And then the Fed came along. Trump is trying to restore this nation to what the Founders believed. He probably will not succeed.

your post is irrelevant

>you seem ignorant to me
you messaged yourself because that's exactly what I'm thinking about you right now

Bullshit. The illusion of prosperity you speak of is actually comparative grinding poverty when set beside the unimaginable wealth that would flow when free from this incredibly usurious system we are beholden to. If Jesus overturned the money-changers tables for what they did, he would straight up call a temp hiatus on the prohibition on murder for what kikes are pulling with the fed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 6.00.55 PM.png (1078x750, 217K)

Yes, I understand the "we arent paying them anymore" bit.
I want to know who gets mad, and what do they do?
For reasons...

Show your knowledge not someone else's work, who are you indebted to?

>that would flow when free from this incredibly usurious system we are beholden to.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 6.41.11 PM.png (1053x777, 184K)

Who are your owners?

No, there are a lot of fanfic weirdos I discovered last year, much to my dismay.

The original Kaa people have fetishized for decades is voiced by Winnie the Pooh...

Nah you're just a kike is all

This is an example of shilling

i am indebted to noone, i have only contributed

yes, you are as ignorant as I guessed

Attached: REPO rates.png (1222x778, 244K)

I’m so fucking sleepy...

i post this for fun

Yes, yes, if we just let the rich do whatever they want, everything will turn out- Oh shit! The rivers are on fire again!

Attached: 1164238.jpg (540x366, 41K)

It worse than that.

Andrew Jackson refuses to renew the charter of the Second Central Bank Of The US because they are being crooked as Hell. An assassin tries to slay Jackson but both of the assassin's pistols fail to fire.

Abraham Lincoln issues the Green Back as currency in defiance of the Bank. Killed by John Wilkes Booth.

John Kennedy issues Silver Certificates from the Treasury in defiance of the Federal Reserve. Is killed by Lee Harvey Oswald and Co.

Bobby Kennedy knows the score on the Central Banking Scam. Also killed.

I bet there are loads more convenient deaths of people standing up to the Central Bankers throughout history.

These are your owners:
>The list of the Anglo-American financiers consist’s of the following families:
>Rothschild >Kuhn >Loeb >Lehman >Rockefeller >Sach >Warburg >Lazard >Seaf >Goldman >Schiff >Morgan >Schroeder >Bush >Harriman

Are military coups always the solution?

You know perfectly well the answer is Jews. Stop playing coy. Nobody likes.

Shilling for what? Faggot.

Source?

it is not rich vs poor
penis vs vagina
dem vs repub
black vs white

Attached: Liberals.jpg (1920x1080, 3.08M)

In this case it would be absolutely necessary. The cabal would never give up power peacefully.

Jewish Tricks

Nice graph, kike. You're right. We should all be happy that our commonwealth is being converted into sordid and corporate municipalities. We should thank you Jew fucks for the pleasure of being traded on the international market like the good goy chattel you see us as. We should never think about overthrowing the usurious and inherently evil institution that is central banking. Don't we all know that the wild west had more than one type of currency? What a headache! How silly of me to question the method by which kikes are enabling their parasitism.

they are paying people like the FBI, CIA, MOSSAD to protect them from us

It has always been rich vs everyone. Not just the poor, but the planet, their own species, their own children and even themselves in the end.

IRS gets mad and uses courts to charge people with federal fraud. They freeze assets, revoke passports and send swat teams to peoples homes.
People running online businesses with crypto payments still need to pay tax or they'll be fucked.

Get off the citizenSHIP.

all it is is a cartel of private banks robbing the US blind in every way

Attached: US-national-debt-GDP-graph.png (674x363, 14K)

Because the FED is not publicly owned, it is a private entity.

you know for (((who))

yeah, even though the 16th amendment was never ratified and it's not illegal to not pay income tax but companies deduct it anyways

yes. blood less coups are preferred but sometimes you gotta crack a few eggs to make the omelette

lol

Attached: whoownspublicdebt.png (837x628, 48K)

It's the kikes

Attached: debtslavery.jpg (604x516, 62K)

lol

Attached: AT LEAST DOING OK.png (939x506, 46K)

>goy you should be thankful to have our nice central banks! Don't you like the classical megalithic architecture and our pretty green notes that buy you all the things you so desire? That's right. You are welcome

Attached: quote a kike.jpg (124x115, 3K)

Attached: 1524221217122.jpg (408x632, 32K)

Baron Alfred Rothschild created the Federal Reserve Act, you should know that too

US NOTES>>what part don't you understand?

And Rothschild are the King of Jews

Attached: Rothschild king of Jews 2.jpg (492x934, 244K)