White People! Apologize right now!

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/this-is-the-america-white-people-wished-for-this-is-th-1827488153

Attached: CD0E4EFD-4142-4220-8A71-73B72C497DFD.jpg (750x1175, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It sure is.

>Nuclear family and alpha leader
Please invade Canada

Wishes can come true.

We don't want you!
Okay, I do want a few authentic Quebec girls, but just for me and not for the US.

we haven't made it awful enough, browns are still moving here

>A happy loving family with a positive strong father figure
I see no problem here.

What are you talking about, nigger. The SCOTUS niggers is one of the best judges. The best thing about him is that he doesn't ask questions (because he knows his place). Why do you niggers love kikes so much that you'd have them make up 50% of the SCOTUS?

It definitely is

i like redpilled niggers like this, at least we can have a constructive conversation on how best to self segregate ourselves for the mutual good

Absolutely! Not fake news for once!

looks perfect to me now lets kill the commie next

we aren't there yet

One of the comments to that article. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Attached: Screenshot.png (718x500, 137K)

Anybody who think that’s a bad thing needs to leave America

Not mutual. Blacks want, nay, /need/, to live among whites.

And that's a good thing!

and thats a good thing

The Root is Jow Forumsthe_donald for black people. Nobody takes anything from them seriously.

>verysmartbrothas.theroot.com

Attached: 1528239235282.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

this level of projecting

yes, nobody wants niggers or mexicans around

what part of that is hard to understand?

>Saw some middle eastern guy with three degrees and a nice car and nice family?

No. Literally never. Especially the family part. It's kind of why I don't like them.

I heard bongs got btfo by some irrelevant pedo island country named croatia? Is it true?

This comment is really funny because I get those questions about not going to college, and people don't believe me when I said I had already figured out in early high school that I don't want debt, I don't want a meaningless piece of paper, and I don't want to sit in an office and kiss ass hoping for a promotion so I can have a marginally better salary and cubicle location.

That stood out to me as well. Is naming yourself "verysmartbrothas" the equivalent to guys going around trying to convince everyone that they have huge dicks or that they were action heroes in the military but can never back it up?

This can't be the America I want; there are still spics, niggers, and jews in it.

Why are marxists so fucking envious? I’m a spic and that pic looks like a lovely family; wtf is wrong with you lefties ffs

This Is The America White People Earned. This Is The America White People Deserve.

Author seems like a social justice cultist with a strange obsession over whites.

Attached: Screenshot.png (848x688, 711K)

ANMH

Oh yeah, there's a lot of those going around
They're called jews

This. Am I supposed to gather that the opposite is what liberals want? Why should anyone join such a cause?

He's black tho.

>pedo
No Croatia is based

>we don't want to hurt you
>but can you blame us? Guess we just might

Attached: 671a270ab2b52bf813fd5a4a4121d637_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Attached: 1467072645714.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I guess he's trying real hard to fit in the media then
Poor guy

GRLRURDULRMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1j49jq8094j105j324082j5423085023j530298j3j920

And its beautiful

>verysmartbrothas

Attached: das_rite.png (890x651, 493K)

Fuck niggers are so fucking stupid that they are literally the only race who doesn’t understand the entire world hates them

Okay, so out of curiosity, what do you do for a living and how did you accomplish it? Genuinely curious.

I hate minorities who are lazy, commit petty crime and live on welfare. If all non whites worked hard, pulled there own weight, obeyed the law and looked after their family then I wouldn’t have a problem with them. Unfortunately the current welfare system rewards failures

You could theoretically manage it if any and all gibs came with self-sterilization as a clause. You sign up for free food? No kids. You sign your kid up for free food? No grandkids.

That gets rid of the poverty cycle and would allow those who can get by without gibs to be the majority in a decade or two

>He has a point you know

>the root

Thats the daily stormer for niggers. Why the fuck would anyone listen to a bunch of pissed off, fat, niggers?

To be fair you see them in Texas. Oil and finance guys. Lot of them are Christians from the Middle East.

>peaked in highschool
>t. Tyrone Washington

Free to leave.

From the comments:
>America’s current political and ideological situation is mirrored in the worst chapter of another nation — Germany, circa 1930-1950.

>But that should hardly come as a surprise to ANYONE — Trump is a known and avid admirer of Hitler
God these people are a joke.
And the joke's no longer funny.

What the fuck is this? Where do you people find these literal who sites just to find a specific article? I'm laughing my ass off.

>rather than share it.

>implying the OP isn't a literal who shilling his own trash

Yes, read up on the Khmer Rouge (communists who killed a quarter of their country's population) if you haven't already.
The current rules of the media have given people like him an outlet for cursing people, as long as it's directed only at whites.
They're miserable and the radical leftists are scapegoating us whites to give them an outlet for their misery. Things could get very nasty, see my points above.

Gotta step out now, will be my last post for a while.

>genocide all white on island country
>country turns to shit
>"FUK WHIPIPO, NIGGA"

>nigger shoots someone
>"it waz da witeys fault!"

>touching a nigger, ever

Attached: wash hands.jpg (320x449, 14K)

this has to be fake

gtfo if you don’t like it then

(((Middle eastern)))

right on cue...

Attached: civilization.png (2048x791, 501K)

God damned straight.

Attached: 1360615440455.jpg (500x363, 19K)

If you live on Chicago’s south side you can, no joke, purchase a home for a dollar through govt aid

Yes it is the America we want and oddly enough I know hispanics who want it too.

Attached: 1494634454958.png (750x748, 1.61M)

>The Root
Garbage site with a transparent agenda, no one takes them seriously. Stop posting that garbage here.

Oh, forgive me! How selfish! Let's give NIGGERS what they want!

Kek

Nuclear family is an atomizing Jewish invention. Bring back the extended family.

Attached: 1521009053673.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

>WE WUZ SMART N' SHEIT

Attached: 1511849357123.jpg (750x600, 26K)

I come bring family

Attached: IMG_0272.jpg (600x399, 106K)

>is retribution
Wrong. We all know what happens when the rule of law is no longer around, and we always want to avoid it. Lots of examples of this happening, ghetto no-go zones of England/Germany/France/Scandinavia, Rhodesia, South Africa etc. But, if they want to challenge white people in America.. Good. Fucking. Luck. You're looking at a united armed race of over 130 million pissed off white people, I suggest they take a good look at the past wars and see what damage we can cause.

>fake ass strong man
If Trump was black, they'd all be calling him a strong black male role model.

>failures in life
Who? Black people?

>No white people we don't want to harm you, but could you blame us?
>physical, economic and psychological abuse?
Lmao. First of fucking all. Physical? The entire African continent is still fighting with each other, slavery is still rampant, and the Muslims top the list when it comes to who killed the most Africans.
>Economic
African countries didn't really have an economy.. The fuck is this bloke talking about? Psychological abuse? Oh no, someone said something mean to me online.

>because Trump showed how flawed this whole democracy idea is
Oh, so when your person doesn't get in, Democracy is flawed?

>you claimed you built this country
>you chose to burn it down
Correct, white people did build the U.S. And white people are going to crash the country with no survivors to reset everything.

Jesus fucking Christ, WWI and WWII devastated the European continent, over 100 million Europeans died in that war. And yet, 75 years later, we're ready to walk on fucking Mars while they still cry over some event 200-400 years ago. Goddamn I love being white.

Attached: 1518329976702.gif (500x446, 861K)

>proper nuclear family
>president that actually does his job
Yeah, I'm totally fine with this.

>fake strongmen
>the left gets terrified when trump mentions anything about supreme court picks
I don't know, he seems pretty fucking strong to those fucking pansies.

Based Brett Kavanaugh. Irish Catholic families are the best.

Attached: 1529784448909.png (540x641, 266K)

White people NO!

Attached: received_10212093593036236.jpg (620x552, 60K)

AMAZIN'

Attached: IMG_4735.jpg (1242x1054, 250K)

>But, if they want to challenge white people in America.. Good. Fucking. Luck.

Absolutely. I was out in the Heartland recently, and did not see a single negro, beaner or chink all week. Strong, proud, white people, maybe even stronger and prouder than they have every been.

I guarantee any invader trying to start shit there would not make it three steps.

American whites are not like the pussy-fied, feminized whites of other countries. And Donald Trump has stirred an awakening among American whites (and surprisingly some Hispanics too).

Animals and blacks only respond to force, it's the only thing they respect. When the cage is open, they will cause trouble.

God bless the USA, I am in love with based American whites. God speed, and may Pres. Trump be successful.

They're talking about the solid majority of supreme court justices who agree that the constitution means what it says, not what the long march through the institutions is intended to change it into.

Shut up commie

>built this country, rather than share it
LOOOLLLL butthurt

*58% of white people, 30% of spics and 10% of negros

Coloureds will be voting much more for Trump soon, as they are coming to realize that degenerate rap culture is actually not good and only family values can save them.

And it feels better than sex.

What's the problem?

das rite

Attached: 5DD93548-DAD1-4866-9A9F-53FC20D070E1.png (2048x1536, 1.77M)

Attached: 84D485C6-21C9-42DE-803B-378F067F8DAF.jpg (966x640, 72K)

No it isn't, we haven't deported the jews yet.

nah son

wow its fucking irrelevant
guess what my favorite herb is

We need another wise Latina.

>no reply

Yeah I'm sure he's living the dream. Really outsmarted the system there, garbage man

Trump should've put a "very smart brotha" on da suhpreem kaurt...now he'll pay

holy fucking shit my sides

Attached: 1531352246859.jpg (250x250, 14K)

There's one thing that people need to realise what's holding white people back, and that's political correctness and being called racist.

They're the only 3 words in the entire English dictionary that is holding us back. And as Eastern Europe is discovering, once you throw those words in the bin, you can do whatever you want.

If white America can survive this current climate, then we'll have great success in the future. If white America fails, then.. Things aren't going to look so bright for us. They hate white America because of how free they are, they don't want that. (((They))) have pacified a lot of Europeans in their own homelands, but are pissed because they can't do the same to the exact same race of people in the U.S.

>stupid rural and suburban retards: the post

When is that old Jew hag gonna croak?

No, we fear what ALWAYS happens when a white country becomes nonwhite. Poverty, misery, violence..... everything that is causing people to leave nonwhite nations like Mexico and Syria to come to white nations like America and the nations of Europe. Whites couldn’t care less about the black mans “retribution”. If they were capable of doing anything to us, surely they would have at some point in history

Attached: 581AF027-7CAC-42D7-B1DE-1DEBD0A166F0.jpg (950x653, 376K)