The State of Jow Forums- 1st Monthly Review

This is the 1 HIROMOOT APPROVED THREAD about this board.
Here we will discuss the topics and threads that are and are not Jow Forums approved. Furthermore, this discussion should involve what can and should be done in order to improve actual discussions of political related topics and news.

REMEMBER! REMEMBER! REMEMBER!
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try Jow Forums - International/Random,
------------------
To start the discussion, I want to address these few things:
>ecelebs
>incels
>1 post by this ID threads

Attached: 977.png (587x663, 642K)

>ecelebs
My biggest problem with eceleb threads is the fact that this shit does not belong on this board. No one fucking cares about Lauren Southern; what she does, or how trad she is. There's no reason to discuss youtube celebs, especially when the links are directly to youtube. 90% of the time it's one of their neckbeard shills trying to get the eceleb more views and more money. STOP THAT SHIT. USE HOOKTUBE or another similar website. No fucking cares about about what Jordan Peterson says about race realism, or how [insert no name blogger] spends their time debating.
BEN SHAPIRO IS A FUCKING JEW, stop listening to this doublenigger who wants nothing more than to see Israel reign. He's not intelligent and does not support the United States of America. [spolier] However, his sister's nudes are always welcomed.[/spoiler]

>incels and MGTOW
this has to be the stupidest ideology that gets passed around here.
NO ONE FUCKING CARES IF YOU CANT HAVE SEX. It's no ones' fault but your own.
All incels and MGTOW please just go to Jow Forums. Look at the threads, there are people there who will help you go full Zyzz and slay all the pussy you want. All women want is a man's body to be physically fit, they dont give a shit about anything else.

If you want to blame women, blame your mother for producing such a whiny little ugly bitch who cant get off the internet.

>1 post by this ID threads
Sage. Report. Hide. thats all you have to do.
Stop being such stupid sheep and falling for every one liner quip about your political stance. Get over it, 1 post IDs are not discussions, they are not there to do anything but troll you into a stupid debate about literally nothing.

>shills
Not everyone is a shill so stop being a dumb nigger about calling anyone with a different opinion a shill.
most shills are identifiable by:
>1 post IDs
>something stupidly liberal and extremely controversial
these niggers literally just bait you into a stupid conversation, then you get mad, and they win. just report, sage, and hide...not fucking rocket science.

Attached: 1526215853958.jpg (657x527, 59K)

Bump

>/PTG/
there's no reason this board needs /PTG/ every single fucking day. no reason for there to be more than 1 fucking thread about /PTG/. Its shit like this that drives the shills and normies to come in and ruin actual discussions.

There's already 6-7 threads on what trump says, or what tweet he's done. There doesnt need to be anymore fucking trump threads, SPECIFICALLY ABOUT HIM.

feel free to discuss something related, that happens to involve him. but talking about his tweets, or what he did, or what the media says he did over and over is useless and retarded. STOP.

ty

>women
Women are not political, I will accept threads about political waifus because baby needs milkies.

However, right now there are threads with 300 replies on "should women be x", "domestic violence of women'. THAT IS NOT POLITICAL. Your opinion on the matter is neither welcomed or appreciated, unless a fucking court case is involved and women's rights are about to be expelled.

>prolife
While the debate on this is still going with the new SCOTUS pick, nothing in the thread are political. Theres no debate about what rights women should have or where the line should be drawn; its all about muh feefees and muh white race.

Im sure many of your mothers wish they could have aborted you.

>religion, Christianity, paganism, Islam
Does not belong on this board. Unless the Christians are raping and pillaging, or there's a genocide of pagans, threads like this are not political, only opinions, and should be moved, saged and reported.

We definitely need more communism generals and radfem generals, that's what Jow Forums is all about.

Wow, this thread sucks.

Attached: 1527608824446s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

that's fine. In fact, I'd welcome it. The only communists and libertarians are on /leftypol/

Attached: WlQu8Th.png (322x235, 141K)

Definitely need to increase efforts in decreasing Israeli posting here
They are simply way too comfortable now here and it’s disturbing

Yup there is nothing wrong with communism.

No were not.

>this has to be the stupidest ideology that gets passed around here.
NO ONE FUCKING CARES IF YOU CANT HAVE SEX. It's no ones' fault but your own.
All incels and MGTOW please just go to Jow Forums. Look at the threads, there are people there who will help you go full Zyzz and slay all the pussy you want. All women want is a man's body to be physically fit, they dont give a shit about anything else.

If you want to blame women, blame your mother for producing such a whiny little ugly bitch who cant get off the internet.
Fucking this.

stfu incel fascist, don't ever @ me again.

Oh look its a leftie pol discord psyop. Neck yourself boys.

GET IN HERE!

Attached: fashy pill.jpg (857x1400, 466K)

bump for bread

>discord psyop
>buzzwords
stop being a summernigger.

A fucking men. I see these alt lite types posted way too much as topics by thirsty beta orbitors and men without Father's. Or those that still hold onto hope with the blue pill. They need to go somewhere else. I also think people confuse political with drama as the same.

>NO ONE FUCKING CARES IF YOU CANT HAVE SEX. It's no ones' fault but your own.
>All incels and MGTOW please just go to Jow Forums.

MGTOW is redpilled on relationships and is voluntary celibate. Incel is involuntary celibate. Incel is the one you are talking about more so. MGTOW is like a SIG thread. I hardly see MGTOW posted at all. Its more on R9K.

Agreed. PTG needs to be slimmed down.

True. The only ones it should be is about Roasties and politics involving them.

Overall you make a good point. Its starting to turn into the same shit without much variation to it. No controversial things have been discussed recently.

How cute it learned a new word. You glow like the sun.

>wants the board to be infested with shit tier underaged threads with low IQ commentary
yeah i'm the real jew, lefty, discord psyop. you got me. what am i going to do?

>MGTOW is redpilled on relationships
I admit to the difference, but i dont believe MGTOW is redpilled. Unless youre establishing yourself financially and physically to grab an 18yo and make white babies.
The only thing i know about mgtow is that they just dont have girlfriends because they dont want to.

yeah e-celebs are definitely cancerous shit, i even know how lauren southern's sister looks like and I pay 0 attention to them whenever possible. That's how much this board is pozzed from the eceleb menace

You're going to keep pissing in an ocean of piss like the many before you that came here with the same goal as you until you become one of us.

All part of the problem.
If it wasn't for
You'reJew
Its a psyop
Its a false flag
Its a raid
You glow in the dark
You're a Shill
Fuck off Sharia blue
There would literally be 75% less posts. If you're stupid and have no argument, then do is all a favour and just shut up. Its fucking BORING.

Twitter is not a source. Sick of regurgitation of bullshit inflammatory twitter shit.

Post a fucking SOURCE. If you make a claim then prove it. The burden is on OP to post a link. Not sure when that rule went down the shitter, but stop.

Lurk for at least a year and read the whole thread BEFORE you reply. Why are threads hitting 300 and 150 say "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"? If you have nothing new to ad. STFU.
You must be 18 to post.
This place is getting unbearable.