Where were you when he got elected?

I was in bed, up until 4 a.m. the energy was truly high.

Attached: donald-ultra.jpg (960x540, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY&frags=pl,wn
youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=fzkBfTfiXS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was in a class in the middle of LA and it was actually kind of interesting. The younger people were like "FUCK Hillary Clinton" and the older people were sad. It was great.

Attached: 1515416397693.png (1493x2104, 3.39M)

In my home. I was also in my home when England fell victim to the Trump Curse for wanting to fly that ridiculous baby blimp.

4% of GDP or fuck off.

I was laughing my ass off all by myself at 3am
Unforgettable pleasure for the next 24 hours watching libtards cry in unison

be OP
so much energy he was in bed

kek

What do u expect with a literal West-despising dune coon for a mayor?

It was 3-4AM faggot. Most people are in bed.

Following along with Jow Forums in my house. Went in expecting Hillary to win. Was very pleasantly disappointed. Salt rush kept me fresh the next day despite lack of sleep.

I am spanish, so it was when i woke up when i knew we won. I felt just like if it was something that wasn't supposed to happen, like if i jumped into another universe while sleeping. Amazing feeling.

Had some whiskey and was listening to music at home while hanging out in a political discord.

>tfw PA flipped and everyone cheers
>tfw it was a memorable night that always brings a smile
>tfw libs have been butthurt every single day since that day

Attached: 1530332023565.jpg (960x651, 62K)

I was at my bitch ass liberal ex girlfriends house watching it with her fucking democratic roommates. One was a teacher with a school full of beaners and still didn't get it. Fell asleep laughing. I am now an incel

Attached: 1528689015164.jpg (680x544, 39K)

I watched it all live. I will never forget!

Attached: 1kakDF.jpg (800x800, 167K)

I was in the same boat as you. Thought Hillary would win and was nervous about losing money I put on Trump. If I had known about Styx's channel/ his predictions I would have bet way more and would be a millionaire rn

Attached: first-sip.jpg (640x526, 44K)

I was on a cruise ship heading to Cozumel.

I was drinking Yuenglings with my boys.

and then you all got deported

I should've put some cheeky pesos on Trump. Even had people willing to bet me that "the Gringos will never elect him". Lack of faith cost me but I got paid in memes anyways.

Standing at home, watching the coverage all night, big shit-eating grin on my face.

I was with my Dad and ex-gf watching results come in while drinking beers. My Dad and I had our MAGA hats on. Never a doubt in our mind that Trump would win. Sent a MAGA hat selfie w/Dad to my libtard sister way before the results started coming in. It was a great night.

Was downstairs at home, watching the results on my computer. Heard my dad shout FUCK YEAH BABY and clapping from the living room and that's how I knew he won. I ran upstairs and my dad just looked at me and said "I need a hug"

I was up babysitting

I was in my room sobbing. I was devastated.

about 15 ft away from donald

WTF, I hate Trump now. He is SO not cool.

Attached: shilling.png (1834x1366, 475K)

I was at the Democrat election night party in seattle, since I couldn't get to the Republican party on foot. I was hoping to get free drinks when Shilldawg won, however I accidentally got first row seats to the Grand Salt Mine opening. It was fucking fantastic.

>mfw

Attached: 1298079188904.jpg (2549x3508, 388K)

discord calls and mr metokurs stream. Light up the night was played and it was euphoric

Hey viral marketing Monster team your stupid meme worked I drank one last night it was disgusting but fun. As for the election betting I could have got in when it was 10 to 1 but I was too broke always save some money anons never know when opportunity will show itself.

Thanks for posting on behalf of me, user

Anyone member berries steve bannon shilling? What happened to them did they die?

Good advice. I was on Jow Forums when Bitcoin was first launched and for every single bubble since, and I never had cash until now (college was a huge mistake). I feel stupid buying bitcoin at almost $7k but it'll eventually break $1M so better late than never, and if I gained too much I'd never be able to liquidate anyway, so it's fine. I'll merely be a multi-millionaire rather than a billionaire.

comfy buzzed in my own house after selling my business and getting into the stock market hoping he'll reverse obongos death tax, capital gains increases and all the other stuff Obama did to turn my hard work into cell phones for niggers.

Attached: 1485135758799.jpg (643x1024, 80K)

I was drinking beers getting ready to celebrate the victory on my friend's carport.

Was at work, boss was out for the day so I just sat at my desk watching in delight.
Sums it up pretty well: washingtonpost.com/

My girlfriend and I were at home watching results on tv and I had like 10 tabs open on Jow Forums. When it was announced, we blasted Shadilay and danced around the apartment.

I was at the Blaisdell Arena in Honolulu with my son watching Ringo and His All Starr band. Kept checking my phone in between songs. Couldn't fucking believe it. A night I will never forget.

in my dorm in my fraternity house playing
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY&frags=pl,wn

on fucking repeat all night. was one of the best nights of my and many of my friends' lives, as many of my fraternity brothers knew what this meant.

can't remember what time it was but I was doing same as when we '''''won''''' Brexit, I was posting on Jow Forums and desperately trawling the internet for the snowflake meltdowns wrapped in my comfy blanket.
youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

Attached: cf7f735a5432d58edf0038da9b903adc.png (660x715, 897K)

working on stuff

Attached: 1528427855453.jpg (1535x1279, 449K)

In Washington DC in a lefty college were white are a minority, really the dream when I when to class i was the only people smiling , even more when the Indian thatcher started to do a discourse about this and how it was the worst day of her life

One of my best day of my life

I fucked a girl who had dumped me a month before. Best night ever.

Just as the moment of the election by 5 or 6 am just watching french tv where people inside were crying about the election and using french forum

watching jim's stream and cnn

Attached: 1531104161814.png (978x1297, 2.07M)

>In class at LA
>Election wasn't even over until at least 10pm Western time

Was at work, watching multiple channels at the same time and surfing Jow Forums... watch it all live from midnight till it was all over... it was glorious

I went to bed hopeless thinking Hillary would win. Then when I woke up it was Morning in America, the shock and joy was purely once in a life time.

I was in fucking Colombia watching all of it online in disbelief. I went to work the next day with a fucking smirk on my face listening to all my stinking commie gringo colleagues talking about how ashamed they were to be American. It was too fucking glorious.

Yeah, my class ended at 10.

It was music production. Not university.

I watched with a bunch of people who were all Bernie Bros and Bitches but then went HRC at an apartment in a hipster/gentrified/crack ghetto neighborhood. Only my gf and one other friend knew I was Trump and when the rest found out they were asking why would you do that, like as a joke? Are you an accelerationist? And I said it’s because I am white, I’m male, I’m stupid, I’m angry and I want to LOCK HER UP and DRAIN THAT SWAMP! They all laughed at me but as the night went on they became increasingly nervous and pallid and a smile crept across my face. They couldn’t take it after Florida came in so we went to a bar called Propaganda down the street and I was grinning ear to ear and it started to spread I had unironically voted Trump and these sobbing women and faggots started confronting me, at first I reveled in it but then realized looking at these brainwashed self loathing minions that there was a realistic chance the entire bar could turn on me and tear me apart. They were breaking glasses on the floor each time another state was called Trump. I quietly exited and laughed at all the men and women openly weeping on the street and went home and stayed up all night watching the glory.

same, good times

Attached: trumpstarburst.png (1006x1071, 754K)

>muh feels

Attached: 3E2F6F38-DBF0-4867-973D-400C537A4D5A.jpg (360x480, 38K)

shitposting on godlikeproductions about the Florida panhandle

nice lol

I was at a bar laughing my ass off.

shitposting with the rest of you faggots
it was peak Jow Forums

I fell asleep for the hour it was announced, but when I woke up and looked at my TV I felt like a new man.
I felt like I jumped timelines.

Attached: 02BFB86B-7425-43A6-814A-CA0DED918586.jpg (638x641, 73K)

High on klonopin 3meo-pcp beer and kratom.
Wasnt sure if he even really won till the next morning.

Right here, in this same chair, staring at this same screen, enjoying my drink and liberal tears.

Attached: Awwww Yea.jpg (728x436, 85K)

I remember that I was still in the seminary. On midnight it started and I was like fuck no I am not going to watch it, I need to sleep. Woke up in 6 in the morning and finding out that it was still happening. Watching Jims stream, making that morning one of my best mornings ever

my kid had a fever of 104( would go down with medicine and spike up again) I was on the brink of taking her to the ER all night, and the election was going on.. I told God that Hillary could win in exchange for making my kid well again. Trump won and my kid recovered that night.

Visiting my family which was perfect because they are all Lilly white upper middle class liberals and they never thought Trump could ever win. I actually slowly became supportive of Trump by playing devils advocate for him.

Asleep, thinking he would ultimately lose. Wasn’t into politics much at the time but his strategy was interesting to see. When I woke up and found out he won I couldn’t help but feel... positive, even as a lot of people around me were the opposite. Like I said, I wasn’t into politics much then, I’m a bit more into it now but I’m still big on philosophy.
Trump actually winning was pretty legendary. Even if this all ends up bad, it’ll be an interesting few years still. US presidents have always been so formal. I wasn’t alive when he was president, but reading of him, Kennedy was pretty awesome to me since he was somewhat of a “punk president.” Using television to win. But all hope was kind of lost that we’d have any president that wasn’t a cookie cutter actor type. Someone who was more of a personality. Then we got Trump. I’m pretty happy with the results so far. The only way he could really piss me off other than the child separation thing (which was very obviously over-exaggerated) is if he censored the net in any way or failed to remove affirmative action. There’s been talks that he can end affirmative action soon, so he’s looking like a boss to me.

On Jow Forums, laughing.

Also in TYT's stream.

I was depressed at the early polling outlook and went to bed early. Woke up to this gift from God. I’ll never get tired of winning.

i was at work ... i wasn t surprised to see TRUMP loosing " mhe whatever it was a good ride " but then .. oh boy got so excited, and had a good laugh at all the Jow Forumstards threads in here

Don't try to make deals like that with God. Only the Devil makes deals like that.

Just have faith in God and leave the outcome in his hands. (But do still take advantage of modern medicine, of course)

Oh god i remember it like it was yesterday

I got super drunk that night and i was watching the madman win all the states i was like OH SHIT ITS REALLY HAPPENING and i was messaging my neighbor who was just as hyped and then we got out at 4am drunk af and hugged

Went to sleep early because I didn't want to see the loss. Woke up and decided to check RT of all things because I didn't want to hear the Fox or CNN spin on it. The headline was "Putin Congratulates Trump" and I legit thought I was dreaming or in some sort of bizarro reality.

I got out of bed and woke my family up with the TV making sure I wasn't imagining shit. Had lots of laughs with my friends that day during class. Everything was so positive and vibrant because of Trump's victory that day. Good day, actually one of the better ones in terms on lack of bad vibes.

Attached: 1531159785628.jpg (1500x1005, 342K)

at work, working in an amazon factor. i got fired 2 weeks later for smoking weed kek.

Attached: 1456710066060.jpg (850x1109, 205K)

woke up at 6 and logged on the school computers very early because I had a desktop at the time and wasn't home. Then a few students in the dorm went down, passed the PC room where I was. we were all excited...inside me I felt a big upheaval. I tried to reason myself, I couldnt believe he'd win, I thugh Clinton would get more votes bac when they only had 90% of them counted. But it was a good day.

What a crazy night I'll never forget it honestly. Spent it with pol and my stairway as a I ran around fucking screaming.

Haha i was running around screaming too but at 4 am, fuck i was so happy

Had a meeting w my boss the next day. Didn’t care. Stayed up till 3 or 4am when they called it and laughed as hillary refused to take the stage to concede. Wife was asleep but I was on the computer watching the news and on Jow Forums. Next day, my boss’s liberal friend came to his office crying and I had to try hard not to smile and laugh. It was a great day.

Lucky cunt

Attached: 1530917074101.jpg (720x833, 27K)

I was sleeping, woke up early to watch infowars and soak in the joy of trump winning and me winning a nice bet

>a bar called propaganda
>full of liberal pussies and literal faggots
Sounds about right

I was the boss at my night shift job in Austin watching the NYT needle every minute move closer and closer to Trump victory. In that moment i was smug, not because of fake news but because of assisting meme a supreme shitposter into the WH.

The look on every single fucking liberals face in my shop was euphoric and felt even better when I heard the few White guys down on the other side of the shop yell FUCK YES FUCK YOU HILLARY FUCK YOU OBAMA!!

I would have guessed DC or maybe NYC, but it's actually in California.

Watching results all night with my roommates in the living room. 3 Hillary voters, 3 Trump. I found out later I was the only one who believed he would win. I took a shot of rum every time they called a swing state for him. I got smashed that night.

How is California not full of liberal pussies and literal faggots? Even worse if it’s SF.

Here in Jow Forums

You're right. I wasn't sure where Emeryville was but it's right across the bay from SF, I'm sure it's full of leftists and borderline communists.

"A good man with a good, awesome heart that traveled the world feeding the kids."

at home my friend roger call and say drumpf won all i could say is no

Had classes at my University in Austin. Was too nervous of the results and I fell asleep and woke up at 3am. First terrified, Don't know why, then I began to love him afterwards

St. Louis actually. Run by a Russian girl who seemed kinda hard years ago but got caught up in hipster group think faggotry. Her vodka swilling Russian father visited once and in broken English was asking everybody “But what about the bleck people, they are like animals, do you actually enjoy being around these blecks?”

I was here, shitposting beside you
>youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

Attached: 1478675723230.jpg (1500x2349, 1.01M)

when he won florida, i knew it was over and went to bed with a big smile on my face, was in a great mood for 3 days

Laying in bed playing Titanfall 2 while watching the coverage on my iPad.

One of the best gifs from that night is pic related

Attached: NYT_election_dial.gif (502x363, 1.06M)

youtube.com/watch?v=fzkBfTfiXS0

At my grandparents place.

well the election lasted til 2 am my time so obviously i was just in bed, lurking pol as we wait for the results. i had a job interview the next day. it was the most god awful job ever. the ad deceived me and a lot of people. the only reason i didnt shoot that office up for trying my patience is because i knew trump would bring jobs back. i was so frustrated with driving around the whole city for an interview only to never receive a call back. and yet they continue to hold interviews the next week. picky fucks

Monster has some grade A guerilla marketing

buy some monster stock right now its still going up more

apology for poor english

when were you when trump got elected?

i was sat at home eating smegma butter when fred ring

‘trump is won’

‘no’

I was in the hospital, I very nearly died. I shit you not I got ran over by a Ford 150 that was going 45 mph while I was walking and I was hospitalized for over two months. My pelvis was shattered into 5 places, my hip was broken, my tailbone, a massive concussion, lacerations over half my body and to this day I have a bunch of carbon fiber rods in my back.

I'm honest to God still not sure if this is real or this is heaven. I was still shitposting with you guys from my phone every moment despite it all. I'll always remember that night and all of you for spending time with me in the one joyous moment during that a very bad period of my life.

I bought a bottle of Crown XR and drank it on the rocks with my girlfriend as the results rolled in. I watched until it was called. Fucked my gf then went to sleep. In the morning I read the 100 Day Plan as if it was gospel and invested in all of the companies that would benefit. Made out like a bandit.

I fell asleep an hour before he was declared President Elect. It must have been 1:30 in the morning. I tried to make it to sunrise but shitposting for the past 5 hours tired me out.

Attached: 3250.png (1879x1058, 3.09M)

>be me
>about to go to sleep
>decided that if hildebeest steals the election, it'll be just another wednesday tomorrow
>decide not to watch the results come in since I can't do anything about them any more
>lay down
>can't resist checking Jow Forums on phone one last time
>Jow Forums is going fucking CRAZY
>holy shit, can it be?
>this is better than Ebola-chan
>this is better than nigs at nite
>fuck, this is better than the zim zam trial
>stay up all night long sharing lulz
>we did it reddit