Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: FB_IMG_15313541949307951.jpg (1080x1080, 431K)

Republicans dont murder children but good try

They do that plenty.

you mean abortionist democrats

But if you vote Democrat, they will import more Muslims and allow them to have Sharia courts and no-go zones like Europe does right now.
Looks like Sharia is inevitable.

>church is evil
>republicans are evil
the left really ousted themselves this time.

Know I mean warmongers and shitheads. Repukes unironically believe it's evil to abort a fetus, but it's perfectly okay to let a baby starve to death or die of illness if the parents don't have enough money to keep it alive.

Christianity has always been evil. Republicans are evil. I don't know enough about their founding to know what part is propaganda and what parts aren't, but considering they're an American political party, I'm going to guess they were always shit.

*No

Yeah, all those daily beheadings huh?

>Christianity is evil.
Begone kike

Would rather live in a Muslim nation then surrounded by fag propaganda.

>vote R get sharia
>vote D get sharia and sandmonkeys

>Christianity has always been evil. Republicans are evil.
well yea, its semitic brainwashing made as a spinoff of the desert peoples religion to make us more tamable. "dont forget to turn the other cheek and praise gods chosen people"
>I don't know enough about their founding to know what part is propaganda and what parts aren't, but considering they're an American political party, I'm going to guess they were always shit.
dont know either but atleast they arnt shilling for open borders and literal communism.

>saying the kikes brainwashing program that was forced onto our people makes the person a kike
is this nigger serious?

>the same beliefs
>same beliefs
Do you not believe in diversity bigotanon? :^)

Doesnt Jow Forums make these memes

Islam is fine. The problem is muslims.

>well Jow Forums
Well dipshit 1 post by this id copypasta thread go fuck off

Name me the last time a bunch of unmarried nonvirgin women were beaten to death with rocks.
Name me the last time a pure baby was sacrificed with a bull to please Jesus.

God, fuck OcDe for constantly thinking Christianity is as bad as Islam. And I'm a fucking atheist.

In order.

Fine with government based on religious doctrine. So long as it's the the right fucking religion. I know you Atheists think all religion is the same, but it it isn't. For people who brag about reading the bible more than the Christians, the Torah more than the jews and the quran more than the Muslims, you are really that fucking stupid to not see the differances.

I don't care if Women get more or less rights than men. Im a man. It doesn't affect me. What does Affect me is the growing degeneracy occuring in today's women. I just want them to stop being bitches and do thier job.

I don't want gays to be persecuted. I want them to stop waving thier dicks in my face and go home. There's a big differance in Christianity and Islam right there.

once again, not all religions are the same. Not all science is the same either. Nuclear physics >Gender studies any day of the week.

I want separation from church and state. It prevents wack jobs from using religion to form oppressive regimes. Ironically that's being done anyway in the form of secularism and atheism.

Im worried about religion being taught in school not because I don'twant people to know about God, but Im affraid once again that some idiot teacher is going to misrepresent him.