Is this commenter right Jow Forums?

Is this commenter right Jow Forums?

Attached: WomenIn2018.png (720x1235, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why don't you link the video

>minor attraction sexuality
>fucking whoever they want
good stuff make it happen

No. All women should be kept as pets in cages for men to use as sextoys.

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

Yup. Men aren't entitled to their sex.
And equally, women aren't entitled to men's protection & provision. Remind them of that. Often.
White knighting is blue pill faggotry.

>hurr durr life is meaningless
>hurr durr hedonism
no need to get upset
it never ends well for these empty people

Attached: 1528606451803-pol.jpg (1400x947, 234K)

>strawman characterizations of incels
or maybe some of them are just unattractive and its not even a misogny or entitlement thing. did that occur to you?

its like women not wanting to fuck you is a crime now. its bad enough i havent had sex in years now i get to be public enemy number one because a single incel ran some people over with his van. fuck off

topkek

I'm sure chad will stick around and protect them when all the young men they've tormented, tortured and radicalized for an entire generation decide to start brutalizing women and simply choking the fucking life out of them.

Worthless fucking whores, you're all going to suffer and there isn't a single thing you can do to stop it.

4 red flags on that roastie. Would not touch her vagoo with a 10 foot pole.

>women admitting to being degenerate hedonists

wow, so surprised, much shock

Attached: 1520318199955.jpg (744x752, 72K)

yeah well, a cry wank is more pleasurable than talking to 99% of roasties for the 5 minutes it takes to fuck them

Attached: a leaf.jpg (1177x693, 278K)

Why do they started to care about incels so much? Supreme Gentleman's stunt didn't kick the trend but some literally who 56% face did.

>4 red flags on that roastie
Thus, she is a walking red flag.
Women tend to forget of the proverbial "wall".
I take great delight when they hit it.

Don't know desu, I would spank the BRAAAP out of her until she turns right.

it's only right if you are a pathetic virgin that blames chad for his own incompetence. also, we don't give a fuck about your virginity, go to the gym user and get a personality. gee no wonder women hate you if you spend your time complaining about them fucking people other than you on Jow Forums. get a grip mate

>there is no god
*tips roast beef*

I'm sorry but where did I share my opinion?

>house arrest
9 months from now he'll have 173 children

just guessing since you spend your time watching incel videos and talking about in pol. this board is for hating minorities, not crying about vaginas

And this is why women shouldn't be allowed out of the kitchen.
Womens rights were a joke.
She's an absolute whore who has no concept of the world beyond her nose.

The Supreme Gentleman wasn't a FUCKING WHITE MAN

with more men withdrawing from society, women have to keep bringing in male rapefugees which is seriously destabilizing western nations. A lot of Men can cope fine being alone their whole lives but women go crazy. The better looking of them will be part of chads hareem for a while in their teens and twenties but their hedonistic pursuit and 'play the field' meme will mean hardly any of them will lock down a chad. Half who manage to lock down a chad will divorce within 5 years.
Mens attention and protection will become rarer too as women shun traditional lifestyles and society will be completely taken over by some form of either far right nationalists, communists, neolib technocrats or satanic corporate jews.

He was a hapa chad face.

Good thing undocumented consent is racist now.

>They've got the right idea when it comes to living their lives to the fullest and experiencing as much pleasure as possible
>experiencing as much pleasure as possible
>pleasure

this is why we invented religion in the first place, women are so retarded they can't see the long term consequences of their actions

how many cats does she have

>Obscure, irrelevant youtuber
>Obscure, irrelevant comment
>Hurr hurr is this important
No.

The shooting dynamic that works is that men shoot whoever they want and if they want to shoot you then that's your problem, not society's. There is no god so you shouldn't count on 'mass shooters' being reprimanded in the afterlife. They've got the right idea when it comes to living their lives to the fullest and experiencing as much pleasure as possible while you sit at home by yourself crying over 'victims'.

Sure, she can do whatever she wants, but I don't want to hear her cry when the other side of that coin comes around
No bachelor tax
No alimony
No child support
No programs
No nothing from any of the men she didn't want to fuck, ever

mfw they know about the cry wanking.

10/10

Fuck she's cute.

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-195100.png (1920x1200, 473K)

>He thinks women should have rights

Attached: 1526267854069.jpg (125x92, 3K)

Her generalizing aside, that poster is just trying to make herself feel better about living a hedonistic lifestyle devoid of worthwhile emotional connections, namely with a significant other. Sleeping around is bad for the person that does it, not for me, so I really don't care.

This. Stupid THOTS already losing the argument by predicating the assumption that CHAD is going to actually stick around and pay for all her shit and whatever spawn she pops out when in reality he's just moving on to slay the next pussy.

Meanwhile "incels", the ones with resources and practically the backbone of civilized society will tell her to fuck off. Who wants to raise another mans child unless your self loathing is off the charts?

her eyebrows are the exact opposite of cute

Kek

/thread
Under their own logic no one is owed anything. This includes marriage, support, either emotional or financial, a willing white knight cucktard willing to finance chads useless offspring through college.

Attached: coffee.jpg (480x446, 36K)

"living life to the fullest" and comitting suicide in my mid 40ties shure sounds like a grand ol plan

Its curious why girls seek out these 'incels' online to begin with

To laugh at them and try to make them feel miserable.

She's got really weird eyebrows

And she's gay. Lame.
Why am I attracted to gay bitches?

She's a lesbian, you cannot be a lesbian without hating men.

Will society literally destroy itself before it wakes up to the unending gynocentricity? How much is too much?

Enjoy your STD that she probably got from Jamal

I think it's the girl from the Aids Skrillex / Carl The Cuck vidya.

Attached: 930.jpg (530x530, 65K)

The repremands will be doled out to her later in life when she’s a dried up old skank

So she's saying I should pursue what gives me pleasure.

Attached: myfetish.jpg (270x215, 19K)

Isn't this that bitch who had a sign that says he can't afford ramen so will eat the rich while simultaneously wearing huge boots that would cost at least $200?

The nigger dynamic that works is that niggers shoot whoever they want and if they want to shoot you then that's your problem, not society's. There is no god so you shouldn't count on niggers being reprimanded in the afterlife. They've got the right idea when it comes to living their lives to the fullest and experiencing as much pleasure as possible while you sit at home by yourself crying over 'white supremacy'.

Hating useless whores is like hating a broken car. All women are property.

I’m disappointed that nobody has posted the “if a fat woman wants you to sex her, you’re morally obligated” article.

ok so women arent entitled to mens labor/money.

if woman no like you at mate
you go gym, get big big
then go get woman
if no force her your mate

LOL these roasties are going to regret insulting the Male Masterrace. Women are subhuman creatures and the only reason they have ANY power at all is because JEWS and BETA MALES gave it to them. But what has been given can and will be taken away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Attached: 152554380815680411.jpg (675x550, 55K)

shhh

>there is no afterlife
>therefor I can do anything I want

Such a narrow view on life. I guess if shes that much of a narcissist then maybe its a good thing she stays away from decent people and run with her own kind like she says she wants to do

Attached: B7B1E589-2DE6-4085-B3DA-CCA90B9764BF.gif (326x300, 997K)

That poster probably doesn’t think anything bad can come of having a poor, angry, and frustrated group of young men floating around. This is because she is quite stupid.

wow, surprisingly libertarian for a feminist

well atheists never usually admit this unless they are really pissed off, like woman OP is posting

zug zug

Just because you’re an atheist doesnt mean you aren’t in touch with reality. This woman clearly has brain imbalances

>ok so women arent entitled to mens labor/money.
BINGO

I mean do you ever see the outright scorn some guys receive for having the audacity to even approach a woman that thinks he’s beneath her standards? Shits pretty brutal

>how to become gymcel

>experiencing as much pleasure as possible
>civilization is built on the postponement of pleasure
Now do you understand why women's suffrage was a mistake?

That’s accurate, but don’t forget being taken over by sand people

yes indeed

agreed. sorry the antichristian shilling has gotten my hackles up

>Is this commenter right Jow Forums?
No. People like her don't know the anthropological data involved with societies that are not based around monogamy.

The best part is the research involved with # of sexual partners and successful marriages, reporting of satisfied marriages, mental illness, overall happiness, etc. The hoes think they want freedom and that will lead to happiness. They end up as used up, empty husks.

Attached: 2PCDCbj.jpg (311x317, 8K)

>found the atheist

back to r9k...

This.

Femanon here to say she's a fucking ho and sleeping around is degenerate. You're can only lose your virginity once. Would you rather lose it to someone you won't even be in contact with for a year, or lose it to someone you'll spend the rest of your life with? Also it's called lovemaking for a reason, because you love the person you're with.

Inb4 tits or gtfo

Doing his part for the white race. The Gods approve.

Attached: 1493273284653.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

that's not a woman

Heh, nothing matters man, just do what feels good. It doesn't matter if you have a family or kids or whatever, just do what feels good, bang any girl you want. Kids are a pain in the ass so try to avoid that but definitely have alot of random sex. Oh and that relationship you're in? Psh. who cares? It's just a silly social construct, it means nothing, so your gf or wife? She should be able to fuck whoever she wants too because feeling good is good enough.

Nothing means anything so why care about anything :)

Attached: DDh9LmcXsAAlDSx.jpg (735x529, 72K)

A life in the pursuit of nothing but pleasure is bound to be devoid of feeling, incels are pathetic pieces of shit, because being a degenerate whore is nothing to be proud of.

nice pasta

>because
but

>"femanon here"

anything you have to say after that is meaningless. begone thot

Attached: 1527771130725.jpg (800x600, 71K)

based and redpilled

Sure, she's right, but she's also headed to a mid-40s suicide because she forgot that beauty fades and her value will drop to less than the incels she's attacking.

>headed to a mid-40s suicide
And that is where sweet, delicious schadenfreude comes into play.

fuck off roastie. go kill a baby fucking witch.

white sharia now

Attached: 1529500067565.jpg (1795x589, 471K)

>Men aren't entitled to their sex.
if a government determines with 100% certainty that masculine sexual frustration is a cause of social upheaval, would you say men arent justified in getting sex?
is that not why prostitution is legal?*
sorry but this is more debatable than set in stone, since when did individualist mantras become the absolute truth?
*ofc a prostitute can deny her services, but the offer is there at least

Literally all these roasties have to do is talk to their grandmothers once in a while and heed some of their wisdom granted through age and experience.

>cry wank
I think that's a women thing

ahahahahahahahahah yes
Jow Forums wrecked by problem glasses feminist.

Why does she think only men are incels? I know lots of fat unattractive women would never get laid either unless they rape a passed out drunk guy at a party and have his kid 9 months later. I turn down women all the time because they don't meet my standards.

There needs to be an episode of the Twilight Zone or something where the roles are reversed, and women find it hard to get sex. They end up putting period blood into peoples food and shooting up dairy queens because it made them fat

Attached: DB8C668C-5C3E-4D5D-BAF7-C62F2075C7E6.gif (500x500, 800K)

You don't belong here, try

Holy shit. He looks like he just crawled out of WW1

>0 likes

Laura can fuck right off with her shitty opinion

prostitution is illegal here precisely because the roasties fear they would become completely irrelevant if any many could go and bust a nut for $100 whenever he wanted instead of having to put up with their horseshit

What is with people acting like sex is the greatest shit in the world? It's good but it's always annoyed me how people act like it's some divine experience. Probably why most of the west has to drug themselves to keep from blowing their brains out.