Kylie Jenner youngest self made billionaire

Really makes me think
cbsnews.com/news/kylie-jenner-net-worth-forbes-20-year-old-jenner-to-become-youngest-self-made-billionaire-ever/

Attached: 48C1E0C5-CECB-4CC2-8DE0-94BF60BEAD14.jpg (1242x1659, 1.19M)

It belongs on Jow Forums, also
>Jenner
>self-made

You all could have been millionaires by now had you not wasted years whining about joos on Jow Forums.

Why did the jews give this family so much fame? Simply to promote race mixing with niggers?

Poorfags BTFO

Is that the one with the Asian bodyguard

"self-made"

whatever you say, mr. goldstein.

Capitalists irrevocably BTFO. This is the decisive factor. Any system that allows this to happen has objectively failed.

Hahaha
"Self-made"
Somebody please give me back the English language. Fuuuuuuuck

Capitalism in action

Attached: 81E24C86-7D3E-4440-ACA5-F38EA0050D76.jpg (1242x1461, 856K)

they also promoted transsexuals via bruce jenner
two for one deal

>self made
>Born to an Olympic Athlete and entertainment media mogul
Huh, really makes you think.

She'll be hanging from a lamp post like the rest

Neither are billionaires

>social media is a profession and having bots repost your shit is now tangible in actual money somehow
Time line has some amazing parts to it but this is not one of them.

Well. It started really with the man who defended OJ Simpson. That last name became famous.
Fast forward and that first sex video comes out.
They don’t need jews. Mother kardashian is a Jew on steroids

If I make a line of clothing and declare its value at over a billion does that make me a billionaire?

Can't wait till their hired help lynch them and burn their mansion.

Hey cool thread, faggot

>He thinks people give a shit about some Armenian whore who's married to a nigger

Attached: 1526261350675.jpg (261x193, 11K)

>self made
Yuh huh

>self-made

She really cashed in on her sister's sex tape. Can't call that self made tho- it's not like she sucked Ray J's dick.

>self made
That coalburning maroon is owned by kikes

Her face, name and media presence were used to build a brand while she did literally nothing but reap the benefits. Are you going to tell me about her business prowess and genius marketing strategy? Get the fuck outta here.

Attached: 1498859975716.jpg (800x534, 88K)

>THIS IS AMERICA

Would you say the same thing about trump? He was born into wealth

I remember seeing an article of all the world's richest women, they were literally all heiresses

I still don't know who this bitch is.

armenians are just christian jews

I would

No, but nobody ever has.

Attached: 1527785560218.png (216x196, 57K)

And did nothing to maintain it, right? Isn't a student of finance. Hasn't authored a book on deal making read the world around. Hasn't been in real estate for decades. Isn't the CEO of the United States.

>self made
fucking LOL

Yes, of course, had he been born in the midwest, he would have been a fucking used car salesmen, and the best damn one in the county too.

(((Capitalism)))

4 bankruptcies
Owned by the Russian mafia and the jews

I'm inclined to agree with you in instances like this, commie scum. Between this and the 13 year old with the big tits and trash mouth who is now a multi millionaire because she's a 13 year old with big tits and trash mouth, it does feel like the system is fucked.

>self made

I'd be a 'self made' billionaire too if I had to co-star in my own family's documentary for years and then be given my own beauty and fashion lines

I never heard b4 about this trashcan nigger. Anyway, if the theranos bitch was also a billionaire a nigger can be too

he goes about 6'8", 340lbs. a big guy to be sure. best damn salesman in the office

Attached: billbrasky.jpg (1000x604, 91K)

that gay guys daughter. the one that south park made fun of with him running over people. forgot the name. Also i think shes related to kim kardashian. Not sure what she produces. I went to her insta and it's literally just instathot tier bs. No way she gets paid to posts that.

be somebodies kid,
free air play...
burn coal to get some soul...
dress like a whore...
Jews.

Pretty easy thing to do...

But I already am user.

>self-made
>put on tv for years and years and years, developing a following and a brand at no cost to herself
Sure thing.

How is this even fair?
There are people who work 60 hours a week..
people who go in debt for their dream..
people who give everything for their company..
yet this disgusting pig is making money by posting pictures online
selling garbage from alibaba for 50x the original price while she does nothing.

Has capitalism gone to far?

Bankruptcies are a strategy. To your other point: can you support that?

they said miley cyrus was on pace for 2 billion and then she became an unmarketable degenerate like 3 years later

idiocracy is real wtf timelime did i fell into ?? save me

Who is this bitch and what companies does she own?

>self-made
lmfao

>japan to become worlds top economy by 1999

Attached: 7D4172EE-D324-4CDB-8B45-257692C14C7E.jpg (450x677, 31K)

>Jenner
>self-made
k

not even close. you have no idea how companies work. stay poor.

>capitalism sucks
>communism is better

whatever you say user

the mother isn't armenian

But he understands success and failure. Unlike some moron who never even finished high school like Kylie fucking Jennerfluid.

He wasnt born into fame though and kylie was

>stupid people give other stupid people money
>this is somehow my problem

Attached: mleh.png (320x200, 147K)

why are they called influencers when they actually have zero influence on me?

Makeup magnate, and instagram product promoter

>russian mafia
Russians don't gamble. Italians do, dumb fuck

OMG TOO MUCH FREEDOM BETTER MAKE PEOPLE STARVE

Attached: tranny.jpg (1200x630, 77K)

>Makeup magnate
Ha. I can buy pallets of her makeup on DHGate and sell it to idiots for 100% markup. Watch as they get a disease or cancer from the counterfeit shit

True.
Pic related = the Armenian premier of NSW Australia

Attached: 231C04C0-ED05-4BBD-9EDC-52456BB80C1B.jpg (457x322, 16K)

Pretty bad ass, if you ask me.

I can only imagine all the satantic shit that family does behind closed doors

I want to be a fucking trillionaire. Hopefully Bezos does so before he dies.

Wasn't Kim hanging with Abramovich?

And yet she still fucks jungle apes. sage

>I can only imagine all the satantic shit that family does behind closed doors
They are the spawn of the man that got OJ freed, their bloodline is cursed for eternity

So she’s VALUED at over 1 billion? Because that’s very different from actually having a billion dollars, especially if they are using Instagram as part of that evaluation

I want to die

>only dates niggers
>single mom in her teens
Of course they had to made her a billionaire, she is the best role model for western white girls.

Attached: 22154409_465699120497021_6869956032062369135_n.jpg (720x960, 81K)

She had kikes set everything up for her, including all of the plastic surgery, otherwise she’d be ugly and have a poor image. Trump had to study and learn how to make money.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time believing anything on Instagram is worth that. Is this the sign we're in a bubble?

Fuck and I don't even have a job atm, hahahaha

How do you know this? She could be a genius for all we know.

I love the term "self-made" billionaire or millionaire. The part they never tell you is that they are 100% of the time born as millionaires or if they become millionaires are born middle class.

Fuck that. I hope she gets killed. Not even joking. Or that Bezos buys her family and sells them to a CIA black site.

Almost certain that she's actually inspiring.

She just the face.
Kardashian “brand” has tried things like this before.
They somehow stay on TV/media at all times for years (decades almost) with out actually having any talent or producing much.
They have some sort of deal with the Jew media to stay relevant. Turn Bruce into a woman- awards and press for a year- tv show, ride the relality show wave wave- Guess who’s pregnant magazine covers- insta gran fame for several rounds of plastic surgery as a teen. Now this.
Like any company they try new ways to get noticed and keep their brand relevant.
Main purpose for Jew media “ see young girls in America, you can be pregnant in you teens or 20’s and have a great Instagram life and be a billionaire! Find a tough thug bad boy, have a baby, party and spend $$$!!
The Kardashian’s get continued fame and mama get some $

How do you know she isn't a genius? Her outcome proves otherwise. Its more likely that she's a genius than a moron.

>fucks a nigger at 19
>single mom at 20
Pure genius. She's lucky her semi attractive older half sister sucks a black man's ding dong and made them famous.

>sucks
sucked

But shes a billionaire and comes from wealth. She could get knocked up many times. It wouldn't affect her lifestyle.

She was born into a nepotistic family. How exactly is that the sign of a genius? That's like saying that Zuckerberg's kids are genius.

Slinging drugs will do that for you

Her net worth could plummet easily.

> Jenner's company only has seven full-time and five part-time employees. She credited social media with her success. "I have such easy access to my fans and my customers," she told Forbes.

so she just farms out the Chinese to make her products and slap her name on it?

I'm just saying she's not a genius. Just one lucky bitch

Yep

Plenty of rich families without billionaire offspring, brother.

Look at the facts, not your feelings. Its awefully dissapointing seeing this level of cognitive dissonance here.

>highest-valued influencer currently on social media
>I've genuinely never heard of her until reading this thread

zero fucks given

Brrrrrrrap?

Could yours rise as easily?

Yes we would bong.