Need your help

I moved from a white racist state (Oklahoma) to a liberal state (Oregon), I am not black, but dark skin, half native American half Latino. So I move in single guy, my neighbors wave at me and say "Hi" from their property, I wave back to be friendly. (damn I lucked out, single blondes on my left and right, and a spicy red head across the street, damn do I love MILFS)
>I make my moves on all 3 of them over a week, thinking I am going to fuck the hell out of one of them soon

I am 35 and fit, and I can tell they are desperate
I even suggest to the more submissive blonde in the group that I like to record having sex

>Fast forward 2 weeks
I get a 4some I am so happy and in heaven and the redhead in the group is almost cumming as she pins down one of blondes and lets me fuck her,
Wake up the next day with a note that says "Thank you"

next evening 3 dudes come by with bear and pizza and watch sports ( I don't really like football or basketball, I am just trying to be nice)

long story short; those monsters were just being friendly because they wanted to see their wives getting fucked. And now I want to move, they can't just use me like that!

>pic not related

Attached: derricks mom (2).jpg (728x960, 119K)

nice fanfic Julio

Attached: costanza.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

no it's not a fanfic, I am frustrated,
>look if you want to see your girl eaten up by a giant cock and hear her make some little high pitched noises, just say so, don't try and trick me into it, cause now I have to look at the men and know that I would fuck a married woman

Attached: emma (1).gif (254x202, 747K)

This isn’t Penthouse, faggot.

Attached: 1582786D-7ECD-44AF-951F-143F1BDD1BB2.jpg (500x498, 66K)

Stories than didn’t happen for 1000, Alec

>use me like that
That's the dream of every Jow Forumsack.

Happened to my pal when he moved to Virginia. Not that far fetched desu.

Did every one on your street proceed to clap?

Alright I'll post a Facebook pic of the chic that was pinned down by the red head

>9/10 body, 2/10 face

Attached: FB_IMG_1527020624628.jpg (2048x1536, 297K)

Very very tight pussy for a elementary teacher

Not related to your post but the pic, that's the last thing you'd want to do. Something similar happened to a chick in Japan and the guy who had no intention of raping her, ended up raping her because hey he was gonna get jailed for a crime he did not commit then he might as well do it

cool story faggot

One more and I'm out
Fucked the soul out of this bitch, God why couldn't they just be more forward? I would have complied

Attached: FB_IMG_1527020449818.jpg (959x960, 92K)

>
>Not related to your post but the pic, that's the last thing you'd want to do. Something similar happened to a chick in Japan and the guy who had no intention of raping her, ended up raping her because hey he was gonna get jailed for a crime he did not commit then he might as well do it

Wait, what?

>your pic is a man
hahahahahahaha

>One more and I'm out
>Fucked the soul out of this bitch, God why couldn't they just be more forward? I would have complied

>9/10 body

Built like a 5 year old boy

>posts another man
hahahahhahahahah

You wish
The girl on the left was the other blonde
You can't even handle the redhead if I did post her, (the rapist)

Attached: FB_IMG_1531240173723.jpg (912x912, 52K)

WTF JUAN U FUCKED A GUY HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I wish your story was true, you gay faggot

No, you're an attention whore like a woman, you're 12 years old, you're also white and the story never happened.

Sage in all fields.

fucking hell dude your green texting is all over the place

Attached: 1530313349675.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

I'm from Oklahoma and I'm glad we have one less whore cunt walking around the place. Don't come back bitch.

Enjoy your new life in cuckville you degenerate shitskin. At least white racists are honest.

>this is what non whites fantasize about
in reality you're too scared to say hi to those """"""milfs"""""" and they think you're a fat creep (which you are) and you're intimidated by their husbands and wish you were white

T R A N N Y
T
R
A
N
N
Y

Why are people so jealous? I thought you'd pull some reverse psychology and say you felt his pain and to get the hell out of there before they hung you.

Instead I see these 14yo posters being triggered. And by the "Adam" thanks for the good time, she and I really enjoyed it

Attached: FB_IMG_1527020585946.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Do elementary teachers typically have loose pussies?