twitter.com/TSearcaigh/status/1016720929307545600

Attached: Capture.png (600x488, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TSearcaigh/status/1016720929307545600
youtube.com/watch?v=tpD00Q4N6Jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An adult child wants her gibs. Don't take them from her Jow Forums

>Be afraid of a woman's scorn Jow Forums
i am. women never concern themselves with the greater good / the welfare or freedom of others. they NEVER see past themselves, and that to me has always been horrifying.

>women
>doing anything
only because men let them to

>we are not the weaker sex
>except physically
>and mentally
>and emotionally
>and economically

>"We are NOT the weaker sex!" said the roastie who can't kill a spider and has to have a man fix her car.

trust me, she will get all the contraceptives needed to make sure she never breeds

>will burn
Ummm open your eyes, sweetums

Majority of women voted for Trump. Now what?

As soon as women start winning beauty pageants, woman of the year awards or even sports we will listen, until then trannys make to rules now bitch

Attached: DBPz5nYWAAA9UZc.jpg (750x422, 59K)

They can't even cook anything in the kitchen anymore, much less operate a stove. who thinks they could even bother to light a match to 'burn the country' down.

nobody wants your contraceptives, we just want "common sense" contraceptive reform

I'd love for women to revolt. It would be a great way to repeal the 19th.

those fucking idiots are already burning the country to the ground

Uppity bitch needs to be gang raped.

hmm fucking YAS!!!

>we are not the weaker sex
>gibs da pill

Welp, It's over guys. Vaginosis Vicki isn't putting out anymore. Time to go gay.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-11 18-11-25.png (795x227, 39K)

>that shit ends yesterday

interesting look into her mind, she was afraid to say that shit ends today, because that would be making a threat, by saying that shit ends yesterday she is implying the change in the females behavior as already happened, don't worry, we won't get any worse!

Meanwhile in Africa and the middle east.

>twitter.com/TSearcaigh/status/1016720929307545600
Women aren't going to cut down power lines and cut fiber optics. It would be nice if they would so we could put them back in their place.

Attached: 1492365249819.png (447x352, 234K)

chked. also
SHIT TEST IS OVER ROASTIES. NOW STFU AND SIT DOWN.

I'm just sitting here and asking myself when men will stop tolerating this.

>contraceptions
I never knew that abortion was a contraception! 2018 is such an enlightenment, unbelievable.

You have to get pregnant to get a procedure that PREVENTS PREGNANCY.

Sex dolls are already here. Roasties are last century.

Translation: i want everything im a princess give me everything i want your a sexist if you dont worship me
*kills self at around age 40 due to going crazy*

"We've been screeching and destroying Western civilization and that is compliance" holy kek
In all seriousness do any women sincerely believe a tenth their number in men couldn't steamroll them if need be?

If they had control of their genitals we wouldn't have a lot of the the problem plaguing us nowadays.

Watch out guys, we all might starve to death.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-11 18-14-52.png (595x158, 24K)

lol, women couldnt change jack shit if they wanted to

So wait, she's saying that women's job is to cook for men?

Stupid bitch prob dont even know how to cook toast

>implying the men they are fighting against need sex

The day the artificial uterus is perfected. The day women are no longer needed for reproduction, they are doomed.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpD00Q4N6Jk

We arent going to take them what we plan to do is worse...you have to pay for them.

>the women of america will burn this country to the ground

Attached: this.png (391x197, 35K)

>she was afraid to say that shit ends today, because that would be making a threat
You realize women have publicly made terroristic threats on the whitehouse and done photoshoots with a mockup of the presidents severed head? They can get away with threats because nobody takes them seriously.

lol. please do

yeah, women are the stronger sex and we'll take down the patri.... EEEK! There's a spider! kill it!

keep in mind that most women actually think this, because they are ''married'' to basedboys who cant get laid any other way and also cant do any skills except vidya

Make me a sandwich hole.

Murder is a womans right, goy. Why do you hate women? Let them kill babies for yahwehs sake.

Attached: 30594722_2538275549.png (1139x358, 263K)

I'll just change the wifi password and we will never have to hear from them again

lmfao
/thread

imagine being such a slut that you cant control yourself not to have unprotected sex. and then blame everyone else when the taxpayers no longer wanna front the bill for your hedonistic lifestyle

Honestly i feel bad for kids these day. Imagine 20, 30 years from now. Also it seems like everyone has some sort of std nowadays

And to blow them

>mfw this bitch is secretly based

Attached: 47280864-4617-4BF1-878A-C6CAC4BB35AF.jpg (680x680, 72K)

Attached: liberal victim card.jpg (960x960, 165K)

>burn this country down
If they can't, we can laugh at them. If they can, we get to slaughter them all. Win-win.

>LET US BE WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR ELSE!!!!!!!!

>let me poison myself

Attached: birth control is toxic.jpg (371x182, 17K)

>has rape fantasies
>insists women are not weaker

You having a stroke, buddy?

>muh strong womyn
Kek women are only allowed to do things and have rights because men let them. If society went to hell they would be right back where they started in days.

i guess women are on the day of the rope list as well . oh well let s hope sexbots come soon

>doesnt speak proper english
the absolute state of roasties

Abortion is a contraceptive now?

Good luck with the alternator in your Jetta you fucking dumb cunt.

Don't worry, we won't have to fight all of them. 90% will submit to a sufficiently strong man, its in their nature; would just need to burn a few alive.

Attached: 1530483525045.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

Oh are we banning contraceptives now? No? Ok, so she’s a lying cunt? Got it.

It's also that periods have just become hassles so they "need" to take birth control regularly to stop them. It's also why women now are such histrionic messesm compared to 30 years ago.

jokes on you, women already hate me.

All of these kinds of tweets should be gathered up and shown to the people working on synthetic wombs. I predict an increase in the completion by at least 22%.

>they won't last a week
Checkmate.

Attached: logo.png (256x256, 29K)

>1 minute later "HOW COULD YOU HIT A WOMAN?!"

Decriminalization of domestic violence and rape will do wonders to the western civilization

Such a powerful wahmen encouraging others to do her work from her keyboard with a 12$ latte literal word vomit, pic related.

Attached: 1531340724650.gif (418x272, 1.99M)

>No food. No sex.

Sounds like marriage.

oh no i'm quakin' in me boots

OH NO

NOT MUH BIRTH CONTROL OH MY GAWD I HAVE TO SPEND SO MUCH ON MAKEUP ALREADY WHY CAN'T MEN PAY FOR IT

Why the fuck are women such fucking children, and why do they have the ability to access the internet in the first place?

These stupid bitches have been brainwashed by movies like Tomb Raider to believe they are actually bad ass. lol

Attached: 1456023235236.gif (1280x720, 2.2M)

I like her tacit admission that the only real power/leverage she and other women have is sexual.

WOMEN LACK DISCIPLINE

Attached: spanking1.jpg (1106x750, 98K)

>we are NOT the weaker sex
>we have been the compliant sex

hmm i wonder why

Attached: 6040ee0d941db38c75d2136f93fda1ec.png (332x332, 263K)

Attached: 1510409681853.gif (300x186, 446K)

And fuck them

>implying there’s sex to be had
Checkmate on that dumb roastie cunt nigger faggot

cookie box?

this chink gets it

Attached: chinese food.webm (640x360, 542K)

They were about to burn us to the ground anyway until GEOTUS came along

joke's on her. i can cook better than any girl i know

How about safe legal and free sterilization for anyone

Lol nice

>trump openly grouses about jailing women who seek abortions during the campaign
>60% of white women vote for him anyway
The 'woman voting bloc' is not as she believes.

Attached: 00317026-A459-4910-AC98-EE3B73D42CC3.jpg (940x882, 610K)

underrated

My wife was on the pill for the first year of our marriage and shit was rough. She recognized there were problems and once she went off bc everything got better

why do these ppl insist on acting like they speak for all women? they don't

Makes me sad. Cooking these days is easier than ever with all sorts of time-saving devices and a wealth of information on the internet on how to perfect the recipe.

They still won't do it. Oh well, meals for one for the foreseeable future. Delicious as well.

Not all women. The ones you describe have a weak man or no man to lead them.

I want to see evidence that we are not the weaker sex. I want every member of the military to be switched w women only. Coal miners, police/fire force, brick layers, high beam workers, all those jobs where you just can't seem to find the women who are definitely, for sure, equal.

I'd give my left nut to see this.

Attached: giphy.gif (322x236, 1019K)

>needing a strong man to prevent you from being a self-destructive, sociopathic citizen
also absolutely frightening.

>Kek women are only allowed to do things and have rights because men let them. If society went to hell they would be right back where they started in days.

this

The thin walls of polite society lulls women into a false sense of reality. It's always a source of amusement women think they're liberated because they no longer rely on men for income.

The society that the live in which currently allows them the luxury to be feminist was built by MEN

too bad they are incapable of organizing

Strong men want strong women.

They are already burning this country to the ground.

>If POC took up arms the @GOP would beg to turn 2nd amendment
Any more arms for POC and we'd need an army of a actuaries to compile the crime data.

Most women can't cook and you have to train them to give good blowjobs unless you're in a relationship with a whore but then you're in a relationship with a whore