BOOMER HATE THREAD

SHUT THE FUCK UP DAD I'M TRYING TO SLEEP

youtube.com/watch?v=Ure3za0pZ40

Attached: boomernoarm.png (668x700, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384
youtube.com/watch?v=3yO3UeQ03lk
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtu.be/CSPHNkG6-ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Excellent work user.

Attached: 1530577148488.jpg (334x334, 34K)

There's nothing wrong with boomers, they're very swell folk.
Run along now, it's almost time for supper.

>tfw this meme has made ac/dc become funny
This 30yo boomer meme is eventually going to make a lot of people stop listening to ac/dc because they'll just start laughing for no reason every time they hear it

already true for me

this is milhouse tier MemeLabs
step up your fucking game

>8 30 pm
>hear lawnmower outside

Attached: 1426858342702.jpg (456x320, 31K)

sadly your meme has been appropriated by anti white lefties. soon you will see out of touch lefty rags even using it. they will use it on their "incel' articles

Gen X is worse desu.

Hate me!

Attached: 1530539728705(2).jpg (2687x2319, 1.38M)

When did the 30 year old boomer meme and the original boomer meme become one meme?

T. Zoomer

Attached: Zoomer_.jpg (236x213, 10K)

looks comfy bro

ive been looking for a used zero turn mower. south ga north florida area. anyone know of any deals?

Anything with a pentatonic electric guitar riff makes me smirk now

just embrace the boomer meme user. gen z music is shit anyways and im pretty sure that half of them identify as bisexual or gay polysexual or whatever.

tl;dr - theyre shit

Quake turds are 45+. Halo would be a "30yr old Boomer" shooter

This is hilarious

Attached: IMG_20180601_173634.jpg (2560x1920, 794K)

fucking Zoomer genocide when

Attached: Zoomer_Scum.jpg (1300x902, 116K)

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-192314.jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

>30 year old boomers actually falling for viral marketing on Jow Forums

Is funny lol

Attached: Boooooooooooooomer.jpg (660x867, 120K)

Attached: 30 Year Old Boomer 3d_.jpg (1069x1158, 204K)

holy fuck

One of these guys is the real me... But I'm the guy who started this "boomer" bullshit... But actually, none of us are boomers which I'm sure is part of the troll... I'm Gen X

Attached: bfl[1].gif (304x226, 2.03M)

Not sure about that so far, Dodge Challengers, White Monster, cheap sunglasses, Can-am roadsters have all been in the memes. Still waiting for a Polaris Slingshot

I get paid 70000 dollars a year and dont have a degree. Does this make me a boomer?

FOR SALE JOHN DEER mower GOOD SHAPE few small issues nothing a few turns of the wrench can't fix Talked the old lady into upgrading so this beauty has GOT TO GO NEW SPARK PLUGS CUSTOM SEAT COVER MADE BY DALE ALLEN from MIDDLEBORO TRACTOR Engine recently UPGRADED with SUPERCHARGER from a 2018 ZR1 by my buddy PETE. NO TIRE KICKERS NO SCAMMERS - I KNOW WHAT I GOT 25000 FIRM

Wait... 30 year old boomers are just white guys who have their shit together?

This seems like a basedboy forced meme because they are also 30 but still live with their parents and just spend their time fapping to anime, watching capeshit and playing vidya.

30 year old boomer has a house, car, family...

30 year old boomer meme is anti white male.

I'm 39 and Quake was my jam when I was in middle school playing over dialup... Quake 3 Arena was my last favorite shooter

I love Boomer music. The best year for music is 1968.

Not bad. Also I like boomers way more since this meme started.

Attached: deal_with_it.gif (680x435, 135K)

Lives with their parents? What the fuck are you talking about?

This is technically true, but I think the label of "30 y/o boomer" implies a level of complacency. Western civilization is under attack but the boomer does not feel the need to fight for it.

Go

Back

To

Reddit

You

Faggot

>kys

The boomer is actually the protagonist user. Its pro white male.

fuck you ive been spacing shit like that since 2005.

t. Zoomer

Attached: Zoomer.jpg (800x590, 39K)

>the boomer does not feel the need to fight for it.
There's nothing to fight. Long overdue for a major world war to cull the heard however.

Parents who sleep all day and are mad at their children for doing productive chores. Lol think about how rediculous sounds?

Attached: 1476194948715.jpg (1213x1356, 622K)

Wasted a get on that.

I'm used to overhyped media telling me the world was ending. It doesn't resonate with my experiences so it looks complacent.

This. Everyone around the boomer is the asshole. Like his kid sleeping past 10 on a Saturday.

checked and verified oldfag

Attached: 1530977973607.jpg (1200x1000, 193K)

This is now considered dadrock.
youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

>BOOMER HATE THREAD
THIS is the power of shareblue.

Attached: muh boomers.jpg (810x777, 206K)

May my quints permanently end the redit spacing bullshit meme.

gaiafag

Hes doing that kid a favor.

Ok well I'm waiting for the hate to happen so do you actually have anything to say or are you done getting BTFO? Can I go back to /ptg/ now since you don't have anything to say? I thought there would be shit talking?

Kid needs to pull himself up by his bootstraps

>WASTE

you disgust me.

Post boomerrcore
youtube.com/watch?v=3yO3UeQ03lk

Attached: mc.png (1468x547, 679K)

What? You know the guy riding the mower is the boomer right? Hes got face wrinkles. The kid is the one sleeping

>chores
Mowing your lawn is the only thing that ISN'T a chore, am I right? That and grilling some dogs and burgers or going fishing with the guys

how else would you do it?

That’s rude. I wait until 9:02 on Saturday’s 930 on Sunday’s.

Wrong. Why do you think Trump is in office and everything is so fucking shook beyond comprehension. How could there be any more of a fight genius?

Attached: im on to you.jpg (1115x781, 78K)

Should I invest my life savings in Monster stock?

Attached: 1378176246141.png (382x417, 325K)

I wish we thought of this. Fucking hysterical.

Lel nice work

Attached: 1531305487074-pol.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>implying you didnt fall for the anti-so.i meme made by meat+dairy

I like the meme. But I never really got all the hate for boomers. Did they pass the 1965 immigration act? No. Did they pass the Ponzi scheme that is social security? No. Literally all they've done is kept on approving horrible laws the previous generation thought was good, which the younger generations will also approve but expand on them to boot.

I can't wait for pewds to review the 30 year old boomer meme. I need a picture of him in glasses with a monster energy drink.

Attached: 1518016545726.png (485x443, 118K)

Jimmy Buffet is way more normie boomercore.

Someone get him a drone so he can do it from a riding mower.

I've been on Paleo diet for years, it's not a meme.

>BOOMER HATE THREAD
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.14M)

The election of Trump was not the result of solely boomers...

ALL IN ON BAWLS BRO

Attached: hip_30_year_old_boomer_.jpg (1444x1444, 633K)

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (596x871, 128K)

Everyone has the right to hate boomers

no

Attached: grady.png (363x347, 245K)

This is gay... What is this my meme can beat up your meme bullshit? Lol and the stupid sound track.. Lol

big fan of the boomer meme, my favorite one since amerimutts

youtu.be/CSPHNkG6-ms

thanks for the hard work man keep us posted

>amerimutts

Amerimutts was force for most of a month before it found legs though. This one im laughing right off. Probably because the reverse from boomer hate almost make it ironic. Also im 30 which makes it much funnier.

>balls
>bottle shaped like a dildo with little bumps

hahahahah faggot

Attached: studded-condom-1.jpg (600x600, 104K)

Ahhh, I guess because I inspired this whole theme then I assumed it was more based on me than not. I guess somehow I'm suppose to be a dad? But since it is just partly based off of me then whatever... Lol ok, still funny af though

pretty sure he has done a ylyl while drinking monster.

To me, I look at everything as exersize so I don't really care about doing physical things. I do need to get back into a regular gym regimen though as this meme accurately reminds me... Lol

Attached: DQeJEYxWkAEmxQz.jpg (204x141, 9K)

"If you aren't a 23 year old neet living on disability in your parent's basement because of a mental illness like autism, you're a boomer."

>bottle shaped like a dildo with little bumps
I bet your mind would see that faggot

Attached: 1531346845733.png (501x935, 79K)

If this indeed is a marketing campaign, I fell for it hard.

I haven't really felt like taking the time to do Any of that stuff. I'm busy working on my house. So when I'm not trying to work on my house I'm working to make money that I spend working on my house. Also I have more goals that involve money. I don't really make to much time for that stuff. When you become an old fucker like me you start to realize that you only have a certain window of time to get things done for your future. I fucked up most of my adult life so it's allot of work trying to get it on track. I don't want to be some broke old man greeting people at Walmart in 20 years so I have to work my ass off now... I think... :/ I mean I'm sure. My comfort won't be there unless I create it right??

when newfags bit the bait, you can get a terribly unfunny meme to fly if you're good at convincing people that you're completely retarded

Wow

>Should I invest my life savings in Monster stock?

Only if you're going to buy all of it and make me the Official spokesperson that just drives around all fucking wired at events! Lol wooooohooooo!

MNST is in a bullish trend RIGHT NOW, and if you bought a month ago you would already be up 15%

Attached: Untitled.jpg (728x96, 26K)

you do know that checking your own digits negates them right?

>obviously shape bottle like dildo
>if you see a dick in this dick-shaped bottle, you are gay

i am not mentally projecting anything, the bottle is shaped like dick marketed to faggots which are going to literally stick it up their asses

when was that?

Xoomer here. Neighbor literally complained that my power tools were disrupting her nap... at 5pm...

Attached: 1514745400804.jpg (564x400, 47K)

by any chance she doesnt have a tiny dog thats doesnt ever shut up?

Bullshit.

>When did the 30 year old boomer meme and the original boomer meme become one meme?
It's the latest d&c shill psyop, brainlet. It will magically disappear when it runs it course to be replaced by another.