Why don't people draw more attention to the Left's obvious classist ways?

So there is an obvious disdain from the left for the lowly proletariat. Why is this not being exploited more?

Also, this is a leftists shitting on the lower class thread. Post leftists elites showing their privilege.

Attached: Colberthateswaiters.png (625x684, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_territories
youtube.com/watch?v=mM7L7DNUTcw&disable_polymer=1
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-campaign-to-cancel-colbert
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=8djZgMBJCyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you haven't noticed by now, nearly all of them are hypocrites.

I'm aware of that. I want to make more people aware of that.

Attached: muhnotsee.png (621x540, 304K)

I distinctly remember a bunch of leftists crying because the wall would prevent them from having janitors and gardeners and taco makers. Those are the tweets I want. Those are the tweets we need to highlight more. Can't figure out a query to search to find them.

yes the jews hate the white working class
this isn't exacly news...

>I distinctly remember a bunch of leftists crying because the wall would prevent them from having janitors and gardeners and taco makers.

Attached: 1531159830904.jpg (1195x797, 253K)

That's always such a bizarre trump card they try to play.
>nooo, our state will fall apart if we don't have an underclass working for pennies on the dollar. you racist monsters!

Because they 100% took for granted the white working class vote, even while they exported working class jobs to enrich their (((bros))). The election was a wake-up call, but nobody on the Left is waking up.

They control the media. They can spin it however they want.

Attached: guncontrol.jpg (720x720, 76K)

>They control the media
But the 2016 election demonstrated that MSM no longer controls the narrative, are no longer entitled to choose the POTUS.

It's hell living in a blue state. Everyone here lives and breathes media nigger word vomit.

If the Left don't get the working class white vote back, and with a quickness, they're history.

They will continue to try to import shitholers.

Attached: phil mudd.jpg (968x681, 29K)

>Why don't people draw more attention to the Left's obvious classist ways?
The media can talk all day long about how blacks/browns/whites are either over or under represented.

They can talk about privilege.

They can talk about power.

Yet there's one group of people that, mysteriously, is FORBIDDEN to discuss.

Did you know that there are just 20 million jews MAX worldwide, less than 0.1% of the world population?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_territories

7 million in the US. 7 million in Israel. The balance scattered elsewhere.

Yet jews write the West's laws, mandate holocaust indoctrination, jail people for questioning it, utterly dominate its media, financial institutions and education system etc. etc. and utterly dictate the West's foreign policies.

And we always have a dozen pro-jew threads going on here at any given time.

Weird, huh?

For comparison: Christianity = 2 billion, Islam = 1.5 billion, Hinduism = 1 billion etc.

Just a coincidence, I guess.
>The Jewish people may account for less than 0.1% of the world's population, but among the billionaires around the globe, 165 or 11.6% of them are Jews, and their joint wealth has reached the incredible amount of $912 billion, according to Forbes Israel. Out of the 50 richest people in the world, about a quarter or 25% are jewish.

Attached: jews elite.jpg (1560x1526, 580K)

>>Just a coincidence, I guess.
>>The Jewish people may account for less than 0.1% of the world's population, but among the billionaires around the globe, 165 or 11.6% of them are Jews, and their joint wealth has reached the incredible amount of $912 billion, according to Forbes Israel. Out of the 50 richest people in the world, about a quarter or 25% are jewish.
You are forgetting the Rothschild family. Yes they don't control $500 Trillion, but their true asset holdings are not publicly available.

Attached: I_suspect_a_jew_under_the_mask.jpg (688x456, 43K)

It's too late. (((Fags))) are already transitioning to Trumpian populism. Neo-Neo-Cons.

Attached: vlcsnap-00004.png (1280x720, 825K)

CLASSISM IS THE NEW RACISM

THE JEWS NEED TO PERPETUATE IDENTITY POLITICS TO MAKE US FIGHT EACH OTHER SO WE DONT REALIZE THIS.

CLASSISM IS THE NEW RACISM.

Attached: 1504282923525.gif (200x200, 379K)

Yet they consider themselves “smart”

Attached: 1508559954727.jpg (640x543, 62K)

Remember #CancelColbert, because these fucking lefty autists couldn't tell that Colbert was making a joke on his old show and thought he was a racist?

>You are forgetting the Rothschild family.

Attached: roth_wealth.jpg (769x1151, 171K)

>It's too late. (((Fags))) are already transitioning to Trumpian populism.
fuck off, JIDF

Attached: jew vote.jpg (928x939, 195K)

post date, fuuuuuuuuuuuck

fuck those cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=mM7L7DNUTcw&disable_polymer=1

Oh fuck, I did forget about that.
>newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-campaign-to-cancel-colbert

>fuck off, JIDF
Neo-Cons are mostly Jews.

Remember kids: When you make fun of "People of Walmart", you are making fun of the poor.
Who manages the poor?
The left does, or "liberals" if you prefer.
Carry on.

I hope so. I used to love Conan and didn’t mind Fallon clips but they all chased making fun of trump for ratings. If people are tuning out maybe they’ll finally drop politics from their COMEDY shows and get back to just coming up with funny stuff.

I never have. I actually enjoyed The Colbert Report and remember the backlash from that joke right after it aired. Snake eating its own fucking tail. He made a joke, that was obviously satirical to prove a point, and his own team turned on him immediately

It's hard to be funny without transgressing their own speech-code. They're dinosaur media afraid for their jobs. They'll cling to their base and never talk out of line.

The left fucking hates working class blue collar people. That’s why they want to import unlimited amounts of Mexicans to do that work cheaper.

Obama/Hillcunt liberalism is basically built on serving the needs of the big city professional class while throwing just enough gibs at minorities to keep them docile.

I know. I live in a purple state city and i swear everyone is fucking confused , retarded, and gay. I beat their ass in debates because they constantly mouth off and when confronted with low level statistics or basic centrist conservatism they crumble and cry and accuse me of some evil affiliation. Never did I expect life to be remotely anything like this.

Attached: 1525831603524.gif (220x165, 930K)

Exactly. It's why they stick to nothing but lame Trump jokes now. Anything that makes fun of anyone other than straight white dudes is seen as some sort of "ist," and they know their own fanbase would devour them in a heartbeat

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=8djZgMBJCyo

wow a reality show about the NYT that the comments are not locked

My mom falls asleep in the living room couch watching this late night garbage. Literally EVERY TIME I walk by when one of these shows are on they are talking about Donald Trump. Its a fucked up obsession and if it weren't for boomers falling asleep with the TVs on like my mom I can't imagine anybody actually watches this shit. Johnny Carson is rolling in his grave

A Californian told me the high speed train would never be built because the US was deporting everyone who would build it.

her Grandfather was a Nazi as well

>Never did I expect life to be remotely anything like this
Lmao. An amazing and accurate way to encapsulate the experience. I empathize

I find it funny that the left has such a burning hatred for the actual working class whites which they like to call rednecks.

this

Liberalism is the ideology of hypocrisy.

You cannot be a leftist without at some point also being a hypocrite.

sometimes they put comedy central on the TV at work and the advertisements are constantly about talk show hosts and the fucking ADS are just "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP"

it's absolutely fucking astounding

>nearly
If you are a lib and you're anything other than a homeless beggar you are a hypocrite

Test

Attached: 857A00FA-333E-43BD-BAA4-66A31575B640.jpg (304x376, 38K)

They're all trash. Stop watching all TV and movies.

I've never watched any of them, but a couple of days ago Steven Colberts show was running in the background while I was doing something around the house and I swear to god the whole thing was just him shitting on Trump. He would be bitching about something Trump said, I would leave for half an hour, come back and now he's going on about mexican child death camps it was fucking ridiculous, there was no comedy no humour just salt. Who would want to watch that?

Attached: colbert.gif (480x360, 531K)

>Why is this not being exploited more?
Because if more negative attention were brought to their bullshit they would not create more bullshit. Do not stop your opponent from making material you can use against them.

In the case of the mainstream media the bullshit it too much and too often to ignore. The 24/7 "news" cycle is a 24/7 anti-"news" material/propaganda creation cycle.

i caught the ass-end of his program once and it was some black dude poorly impersonating obama just reading out of context trump quotes

that's all it was, and it was treated like genius comedy

Attached: ayy_lmao.gif (304x376, 876K)

Ayy

They will just import more shitskins. Especially illegal criminal shitskins that make the legal ones already in our countries look worse by association.

If you're a non-white in a white country, your best long term interest lies in keeping more of your kind out. White people, when the realization finally hits that they've been disenfranchised and lost their nations, land, corporations, and prosperity, to unchecked immigration, are going to get violent and take it back. Maybe that will work, maybe it won't. All I can tell you is that there is no other race on the planet that has surpassed the level of mass organized violence that whites have proven themselves capable of and non-whites/liberals are trying to provoke that violence.

It has been like this for almost three years now. I remember making the exact same observation in early 2017. These people are fucking insane.

They’re resorting to mocking the name Brett? Seriously? It’s not even fucking funny.

Colbert's focus on Kavanuagh is what put it over the edge for me personally. His humour is usually at least somewhat based on facts, no matter how skewed. This segment, however had so much BS and left out so much. Sad. It's clear to me completely now that Colbert values politics over comedy. Unlike Jon Stewart