Eugenics

>eugenics
>complaining

Attached: IMG_1202.jpg (2324x3000, 467K)

Attached: 489577B2-91D9-4C1F-BB8E-37194F7BB408.jpg (332x484, 21K)

>only the strongest Africans survived the trans-Atlantic passage
>generations of breeding the most fit slaves together

>displaying another mans name on your clothing
absolutely degenerate.

Any man can get fit, you cannot get rid of a monkey face.

That's steroids and performance supplements, buddy.

nigger bellybuttons are gross

>only the strongest Africans survived the trans-Atlantic passage
>generations of breeding the most fit slaves together

What happened? Too much welfare?

Attached: nigger btfo.png (1054x698, 154K)

Oh look I can pick out professional athletes too!

Attached: IMG_1574.jpg (556x592, 127K)

No, LeBron is next level my man. He's 1 out of a billion, no other like him. But if it weren't for the simple economics and the proceedings of early America, these super athletes would NEVER be at this level.

My trips say you're dumb as fuck!

Not talking about that fool, niggas don't recognize this fact and I am exposing the truth.

How does it feel that LeBron James will never be michael Jordan

>good genes = physically fit

intelligence is the only thing that matters for todays humans

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

America

Swear why do people suck James nuts. He's 3-6 in championships lmfao

baste

Might be the most wrong post I've seen on Jow Forums

Attached: YMC6hSf.gif (480x287, 704K)

>1 out of a billion
>no other like him
>8 billion people
hmmmmm

you're right, because lebron has already passed him

why do negroids have those alien looking belly buttons?

Nobody cares if you are intelligent. Attractiveness, charisma, and health all trump intellect.

Daily reminder that white people are unironically to blame for everything in history, good and bad.

White people literally CREATED the modern African-American. They literally selected for slaves with the highest strength and endurance for working, then taught them English and basic skills. Then after they created this fucked up slave-based artifical gene pool, they eventually ended slavery and gave them rights and voting power.

>Now these people live among us as complete equals in your society

Honestly fuck white people of the past. What the fuck. I was just born into their mess that they created. I’m working and going to school with the descendants of YOUR FUCKING FARM EQUIPMENT.

THESE FARM TOOLS ARE BREEDING WITH YOUR GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDDAUGHTERS YOU STUPID FUCKS IF ONLY YOU COULD SEE NOW.

How can you even blame black people? they literally din du nuffin. They were forced here.

Attached: 0FA23652-89D7-4B81-BC27-3DAB5CE5C30F.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

Literally had to be carried off the court in a finals game because of "cramps" he's the biggest bitch in sports history

I used it colloquially
thanks for the input, muttstain

wrong, genes that promote social skills better ensure survival

he actually pooped his pants

assuming hes one of the 7 whites left in his country, I assume he doesnt need to be chase and hold down something to pass on his genes

About to be 3-7, if they even get there lmaouuu

Why do white men enjoy watching over paid niggers chase a ball?????

have fun on your dying planet with all your muscular, good looking, tall people

your mind is the only thing that matters. our species will die on this planet like all the other evolutionary dead ends. all our accomplishments for nothing.
or we reach the stars. and maybe still die as we give birth some better entity like AI. but our legacy will live on till the end of the universe

Only if it can get you fat stacks of cash my dude, otherwise what the fuck else you gonna do?

It's not a hereditary thing. It has to do with the way the cord is cut or falls off or something.

False. West Africans are starting to dominate soccer( lowest cost sport) as well. Meanwhile, east Africans are good at running. Blacks in the new world simply have better nutrition and opportunities to enjoy recreational sports.

No shame in admitting blacks have their ups. However they are still 10,000 evolutionary years behind.

That's like two-three years lifting. Which is nothing for a life long athlete.

Every time there's a thread posted about niggers, it's from an American, or an American using a meme flag to hide where they're from. Why are you cunts so obsessed with niggers? There's like 30 of these fucking things posted every day.

we get niggers shoved down our throat 24/7. Every song is a nigger, ever commercial is a nigger, every advertisement uses a nigger. It fucking annoying mate

Why are you so obsessed with Jow Forums?
Get the fuck along Aussie scum.

80 IQs superior

Mind over matter, fool.

What are you going to do when mother nature decides she wants autistic psychokinetic humanoids on this planet and kills the rest of you?

>meme flag nigger posting
thats usually Canada brah.

Attached: 1530280534302.jpg (700x780, 86K)

Dude wtf are you talking about

This.
If you think people can keep bodies like that into their mid 30s without paid personal trainers to plan all your gym routines, paid nutritionists to plan all your meals, hundreds of dollars a month on supplements and performance enhancing drugs, you've probably never been an athlete before.
Lebron James is 33 years old, at that age, after a sports career, your body is supposed to be in worse shape than your early 20's, not better.
When it gets better, or even stays the same, they're juicing. It's just the way it is.
It's also important to remember, these kind of people get paid to play with balls, they have all day and all week to be in the gym as much as they need, their nutritionists, personal trainers, life coaches, yes men etc. are all paid for, being in good shape is fucking easy for these people.
I'm honestly not impressed, with how much money they have to throw away on a personal team of guys pushing them along the entire way, quoting inspirational speeches as they finish their repetitions, playing "here comes the airplane" literally spoon feeding them a perfect diet, scouring the market for the most expensive supplements that build and preserve muscle mass on their own (look into clear muscle, shit's used on atrophied medical patients), it's just not impressive anymore.
I'm only impressed by guys who are poor and who build their bodies up totally natty.
But even most gym rats use anabolic steroids.

>le microdick

Attached: ohnonono.jpg (900x506, 374K)

its some thread-sliding jews.
I've seen a lot of canadian retards doing it with single-line bullshit topics and a catchy pic of some roastie.

Attached: nigger-boxing.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Attached: Gatsalov.jpg (400x600, 42K)

Attached: artur.jpg (640x640, 62K)

it's not cherrypicking, it's true that 90% of the nfl/nba -- the most athletic leagues in the world -- are black

And jails are 90% nigger. All races have differences. Just like different breeds of dogs

athletic does not = aesthetic
the only reason women fuck these black athletes is because they are foolishly financially compensated and they turn around and date white women who is the most aesthetically pleasing to look at

genes in this day and age should all be about iq and creativity which is largely gene driving

Nope, I'm well aware of the importance of the situation at Huma Abedin's apartment. Shoo along.

Hilarious how athletics has become the only claim to fame niggers can grasp to...
>Look, were great at Basketball
Nigger, whites ruled basketball for decades and we moved to something else....
>Look, were great at Football
Nigger, whites ruled Football for decades and we moved to something else....
>Look, were great at Soccer
Nigger, whites ruled Soccer for decades and we moved to something else....

Don't flatter yourselves, you're still 100 years behind us.

You noticed how when blacks started playing against them on equal terms whites started loosing?

>Don't allow blacks to play

>suddenly blacks start playing and dominating

bravo shill

Oh man I'm so fucking devastated by the ability of niggers to play with balls.

Black people always have killer delts

Ever watch one shoot at the range? Almost all AD's in the military are sambos.

This

Is anyone not convinced that african-americans are the only niggers in the world worth a shit? of course they're better than world renowned sports teams thats what we fuckin bred em for

They're the best niggers in the world and they're still suffering from an inferiority complex

Lol you’re high as fuck if you think these guys aren’t on steroids/performance enhancing drugs. All major athletes are and they pay off officials to overlook it.

>wanting to see primitive, repugnant, emotional apes everywhere you go
fuck off, you nigger.

Oof, women's bodies just were not meant for fighting at all. I've accidently elbowed my gf's tit, and she sad it hurt like hell. Fighting naked? Might as well just open them up to be punching bags.