Brazil will be whiter than the US within a generation

Go south, white man

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 9.27.40 PM.png (602x439, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0034695
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What country do I live in then?

If it's based on self-reported identity then it is bullshit. We are less White than it seems as well, because lots of Mestizos call themselves White. But lots of actual White Spanish speakers call themselves Hispanic for gibs, so it may cancel out some.

Argentina is already whiter than the US

>'''''''''''''''''''white'''''''''''''''''

Savior of the White Race coming.

Attached: BJ_lxyyoZ_930x525.jpg (930x525, 75K)

Brazil has a category called Pardo, which would just be Black in the US. One drop legacy.

Any light-skinned Pardo and Mestizo is considered ''White'' in Brazil. Arabs are also considered ''White''

Actual White people in Brazil is no more than 7%

Census are merely based on "skin color"
That means mulattos with light skin are also considered white.

Attached: 1529895497888.jpg (900x960, 142K)

Attached: Neymar_Bolsonaro.jpg (1000x1063, 313K)

Wow lol. Anyway how is brazil?

These aren't actual white people though

Some people say it's the closest to thing to hell on earth

Nope, in Argentina the definition of white is very, very expansive. All the las creaturas in pic related are counted as ""white".

Attached: Marcha_de_las_Putas,_Buenos_Aires,_Argentina,_2014-11-22_WTourAR_AA_18.jpg (1296x972, 634K)

Isn't southern Brazil pretty white?

Attached: Dh1wl8JVAAEHclR.jpg (571x512, 42K)

>white
where the fuck are these white people ? whenever i go outside everyone i see is either a fucking NIGGER or an INDIO

i live in the south btw

Only one chick in that picture looks white and she still has slight gorilla nose

Which are you?

>Brazil
>White

Attached: Brazilian Exchange Student in Japan.jpg (1009x931, 184K)

The whitening is not a meme whatsoever. Brazil started out being minority white and peaked at 60 something percent right before military niggers took over. One thing that people haven't quite figured out yet is that racemixing is a self-solving problem as long as you're not constantly importing third worlders. Good luck, my northern brethren. :)

legally i have to say that i am huwhite

but i have both indio and nigger grand grand something that i have never seen in person

Didn't I read an article recently that said Brazilian women are looking for white sperm donors?

Attached: Brazil.jpg (712x821, 176K)

I feel you, do you look white? or just mulatto?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Pic related looks white. Being a SJW feminist confirm she's purest of white.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 9.49.42 PM.png (189x330, 114K)

i look huwhite
dark eyes/hair white skinned huwhite person

Some of those girls are cute.

Kind like those white peoples that claim to be Native American or black. Hjhhmmmmmm?

Attached: E8B50AAE-4F9A-4B4F-BA65-2AA23B9A9F14.jpg (532x400, 78K)

This.

I know a lot of people that call themselves white Just because they are not midnight kind of black.

This is self proclaimed bullshit, we have, at most, 15% German white and 25% med white. Most are pardos and mutts.

Picture is what people here call ""white"". Fake blond hair and brown eyes.

Attached: images.jpg (185x272, 10K)

Yeah you'd be counted as white here too probably

anyone can be white through our lord Jesus Christ

Brazil has a very liberal definition of who is white. People like vin deisel are white in brazil

>Argentina the definition of white is very, very expansive
true
>All the las creaturas in pic related are counted as ""white".
false, but close. I highlighted the ones that would be considered white by the average public.

For the curious this is what the genetic studies actually tell us of Argentine "whiteness":
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0034695
>The average ancestry for the Argentine sample overall was 65% European (95%CI: 63–68%), 31% Indigenous American (28–33%) and 4% African (3–4%).
>The distribution of genetic ancestry among the 441 Argentine individuals included in our study varied from 0 to 100% Indigenous American, 0 to 100% European, and 0 to 35% African ancestry.

Attached: 1531359991563.jpg (1296x972, 491K)

The two women I highlighted on the left are Sephardic jews btw.

the one of the far left is cute

My class in 2008.
I only have bad memories.

Attached: 12367440072627.jpg (960x720, 93K)

Mine, final year 2008. Best memories ever.

Attached: 3jj2j2.jpg (960x720, 77K)

You in the green btw

thick legs on the right

Still never seen a white Brazilian. Apparently the qualifications for whiteness are far lower down there ...

>Brazil will be whiter than Canada in the near future
What a time to be alive