Why are companies constantly shoving mixed race couples and families into advertisements?

Why are companies constantly shoving mixed race couples and families into advertisements?

Attached: 1531091557761.jpg (618x597, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/-vfWVuBNAo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They think that they will sell to more people if they present ore different kinds of people in the ads. They're not wrong; humans really are that dumb.

White supremacists pretending to be Jews

Attached: 1513572707883.jpg (220x220, 19K)

marketing professionals are farmed out from (((universities)))

>almost always non-white man + white woman
>its just for profit goy hehe

"Diversity"

If you want the loan from the Jews banks you have to do what you can to shill the Jews agenda.

>>almost always non-white man + white woman
You should see the cartoons my kids watch. It's always a white boy followed around by a non-white female sidekick.

Examples:
Ranger Rob
Rusty Rivets
Bubble Guppies

One answer: It sells products. Why it is effective marketing I don't know but if the ads weren't effective at selling products they would cast other combinations of people in them.

Trying to get white women to breed out of there race women are the ones who watch this shit

Who nose?

Attached: Racial progrom.jpg (480x590, 90K)

Read PROPAGANDA by Bernays

youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Nevermind all the leftist shit in vidya. Despite losing money they keep pushing it. Kikes genuinely hate whites more than they like shekels.

Attached: 1522793872031.png (798x724, 130K)

cancel your fucking advert delivery system, retard.
To think you're paying a monthly tithe to these shit heads and then complaining about it.

>Why are companies constantly shoving mixed race couples and families into advertisements?

did you know that you can just BUY companies?

>Why are companies constantly shoving mixed race couples and families into advertisements?
The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Whites, as a group, are the least likely to complain about seeing miscegenation propaganda in commercials. Even if some whites complain, it will not be taken seriously.

Examples of this are found frequently, 23&Me is a recent example.

Also, stop watching TV. That shit is pure propaganda.

> marketing companies do this for a reason. Literally everything they do in a commercial or marketing is a form of mental subversion.
I will try not give my money to companies that promote racemixing. I’ve noticed a lot of food related commercials do this, coke and Pepsi being one of the worst offenders. I don’t drink soda but when I do it’s usually local hipster or indie brands.

Attached: 7D019E5E-D702-41FA-9AD8-AF9FE071198C.jpg (650x635, 188K)

It’s part of the law,

Listen to one of FrameGame’s videos with JF. I believe it is the first Or second Starbucks episode part of the 3/4 law. Basically a lot of major companies got sued (including starbucks) for under representation. The same cartel you guys all know and love are part of this group. So companies do not want to get sued...

This, look up casting calls. They specifically ask for these kinds of mixes. I saw one one time where they were giving free cruises plus cash out to mixed families for their marketing material.

No idea. It's usually disgusting to both races involved--aside from them.

To be honest. I rather see maybe a little bit more niggers on tv as a couple than a mixed race couple. To be honest all black cast shows in the 90s were the best ( Martin, Fresh Prince, Bill Cosby) and all white cast show ( Frazier, Friends, Sienfeld). Trying to mix them doesn’t seem realistic a lot of times.

Also, I never met anyone who didn’t like Lando from StarWars. I think merit of writing and acting comes before diversity. People are making a shit load of money from this... backed by the barrel of the governor’s gun.

>cartoons
>just like real life

You have kids? Poor cunts.

if they don't show someone non-white the world cries racism on social media

This. Nobody had an issue at with Lando.
But diversity wasn’t pushed so hollywood can clap on each other backs back then. You had to be good or it had to fit in the story. Imagine if they added a black guy just to have black guy in Seinfeld. It wouldn’t have made sense.

Sanford and Son was utterly hilarious.

>not watching Peppa Pig only
Shitty parenting

Its bloody obvious now. FUCK YOU ROGERS!!! youtu.be/-vfWVuBNAo4

trying to provoke a specific predictable reaction.
Do they control you or they don't?
Just starve them.

The US is a mixed race country. Less than %50 of the country is purely one race.

Peppa Pig you say?

Attached: 246.png (534x585, 312K)