"New York teen stabs sleeping grandmother, steals $23, cops say"

"New York teen stabs sleeping grandmother, steals $23, cops say"

What the fuck is wrong with white people, theyre have the most pyschos. At least black people have a reason for their violence, growing up in the ghetto white people put them in after slavery to keep them down to this day.

I honestly think white people are the most easily brainwashed race which is why the illuminati uses you to destroy the world.

Attached: AAzUI76.jpg (720x540, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf I hate niggers now

That guy doesn't look white.

>What the fuck is wrong with white people,

Attached: i'll just leave this here.jpg (600x489, 36K)

>black people have a reason for their violence

No, that's an excuse. And a piss poor one.

Whiter then 90% of Americans desu

No it isnt you dumb fuck. You think science is fake? Oh i bet you think nasa are a bunch of jews that edit the pics of the earth because its flat. Holy fuck whites are dumb af.

Blacks behaving like niggers is not an excuse. The simple truth is Niggers commit 60% of violent crime regardless of the mental condition.

Turned backs on GOD,don't teach the truth,next generation total demons.

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: 16.jpg (1000x812, 251K)

>dumb fuck

You make a baseless assertion, I call you it in it. And this is your reply. Superb augment. You're a credit to your race.

You realize black people are harassed by police without being killed all the time right? That graph is pointless.

You realize that shows white people kill more whites than blacks kill whites???
Why not the graph of serial killers. Let me save you time and let you know white people are the majority of serial killers.

>post a picture of the one white guy that acted like a nigger that day
>doesn't post pictures of the twelve black guys that stabbed and robbed old ladies that day

Attached: niggalove1016613.jpg (612x612, 83K)

warrior gene

They gotta bash the fash, even if it's grandma.

HE'S NOT WHITE HE'S JEWISH WHITES ARE PERFECT REEEE

Attached: ehhe eehh ehhhh.png (568x590, 233K)

Did you honestly look at the graph and think pointing out that whites kill whites at a slightly higher rate than blacks kill whites was something worth noting for your case? Half of all homicides are caused by blacks. There is absolutely no way to muddy the argument enough to weasel around that fact. You’re probably black and not a piece of shit. Can’t imagine that life, everyone around you is a piece of shit. It makes sense to look for exterior causes.

> new York teen
> white
that's a fucking kike you nigger

Niggers everywhere murder at way higher rates than any other group. It's not muh ghettos, you worthless ape.

New Yorker's liberals and he looks like an Antifa.

Sage this slide thread.

5/10. you laid it on too thick with "i honestly think"

>they DINDU NUFFIN

This kid got nigeerfied with rap music it's the nig Nogs fault not the white boy.