France

how does it feel that diversity is going to lead France to victory in the 2018 world cup?

Attached: France-World-cup-team-2018.png (533x356, 536K)

Only peasants care about povertyball.

Attached: 1524625716805.jpg (334x334, 88K)

this team is a testament to the future of Europe and its success

no it isn't. it's a testament that money buys good teams.

diversity?
That's exactly how French men looked in the old days. Nothings changed.

national teams aren't based on how much players cost you retard

please don't win i already see the tons of documntary tv show for the next ten years about this somalian team

this

French team from 1978

Attached: Italia_v_Francia_Mondiale_1978.jpg (600x377, 98K)

it is, large part of this team wasn't born here, naturalisation after they start playing

>muh civic nationalism
>muh foreign legion

Attached: existential-dread.jpg (1000x1001, 177K)

nah they were too white

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

and they are really bad ,the niggers only has potency not class nor tactics not skillull enought but they growth faster and when they turn 13 look like 16 years old in whites,when both reach 20 they are more leverated but the contrast in the infancy make niggers stand and dissilusion the euros

look to south america where are all those pure blacks bulls eliminated 20 years in round

It’s a big propaganda victory for the multiculturalists.

the ascend of the niggers is the worst thing that could have happen to the sport,boring 100m run like chicken without head

No this is Italy. It looks so White because back then the team was overwehlmingly formed by Lombards.

and doen it matter even if they win ,the mayority of them dont feel french nor we consider them in the first place

"diversity"
niggers and beans is more like it

the face I make when they win

Attached: Angry+feels+some+speeding+asshole+ran+over+my+cat+today_58163f_5507890.jpg (633x758, 63K)

Some have argued that the earlier maturation of blacks has had the effect of driving whites out of sports in the US.

You see this in that the best white basketball players tend to come from white nations or regions, where the other white children develop physically at the same rate.

Whites get driven out of the game early on by more physically mature blacks, and they aren’t able to properly find thier footing

This team’s demographics aren’t much different from 1998....

Italy is a bad example of European diversity they didn't even qualify, maybe if they had Africans in their team they might win like France

Attached: default.jpg (620x420, 105K)

Based in that logic, african teams would win all world cups

Uh no, Croats will BTFO nogs.

sure just watch Croatia get destroyed

>driving whites out of sports in the US
While your kids are playing ps3 and pc games black kids play basketball and they don`t care if they get injured or if they die (it`s bad but it`s the essence of trascending common players), this is the real reason.....YOU are the ones feminizing your kids
That`s not country team user, that`s a continental team

continental Africa

I am really disappointed in Bong. They had too much confidence and pride, for which they paid the ultimate price. This should be the life lesson for all. Now it's a one way ticket for France to win the WC.

I fucking hate Croats after they made the game political and spoke in support of Jewkraine.

Croatia represents Europe's shitty past while France represents Europe's bright future

I'm praying for the Ustasa to curb stomp them like they did the half-breed English team. Croatia is now officially the Great White Hope.

The Russians have always been friendly with the Serbs, who the Croats have always hated. That's all it was.

I’m talking about miss matched rates of puberty.

eastern europe represent the bright future the western counterpart the bright past
rumania is even more save than rance now top kek

Outside of two people your entire team was born in France. But money does play s role in youth development, Ill give you that.

I want France to win because I'm heavily French. I want Croatia to win because they're the little underdog team.

Not sure who to support.
>don't know any players except for MESSI because of memes
>judged teams on my like and connection to their country
>fuck Belgium

Attached: Endir and Setsuna.jpg (1200x800, 185K)

France needs minimum 3 goals in the first round.
Otherwise they'll have their ass kicked in the end, just like everyone else.

A dog born in a stable isn't a horse, an African born in France isn't French.

he was born in france but not the ancestors who make and built france for what it is and never would have been able to acomplish for thenselfs
they are leechers that destroy everything they touch scum that should kill thenselfs if they were more self councious of what they are

Root for your roots. That is, France.

Attached: 2018wc_avatar_france_00.png (512x512, 530K)

Speaking of which, what was your team?

They did it in 98 with trezeget, terry Henry, Anelka, Thuram, and ZIDANE. Croatia has a legit team and I am impressed they made it. But France is the likely winner. It’s just soccer guys, fucking chill.

your country funded 911 you're literally the armpit of the world

France, the whole way through.

S O O N

Attached: CHICKEN TEAM ON THE RISE AGAIN.jpg (600x423, 49K)

they were eliminated by an even whiter tem

once i saw the niggers in the england squad i stopped supporting them and rooted for croatia

fuck france

Yes, but let us not be arrogant.
England got arrogant, and look what happened to them.

Attached: 771d1ae7455206cb4a419ea7c08a9cc0--napoleonic-wars-uniform.jpg (537x718, 66K)

Fuck you too.

Attached: 12359c1a14858246bb8576a17db963fb--french-army-french-revolution.jpg (480x720, 63K)

When you're finished with that crystal ball of yours, pass it on please

which lost, the point of this thread is that white people need Africans to succeed because whites are weak losers

Then why did the croats just knock your nigger heads clean the fuck off.

100% white teams in the finals 1
100% black teams in the finals 0

We all want to support France instead of these fuckers Croats. But this isn't France, it's the national mutt team, i go for Croats

the British team wasn't diverse enough just watch the Croatians get destroyed when they play against France

sorry cajun dude but the team is not french,how can we take national pride in a victory when the natives aint even the majority of the team?

croatia have already won

Belgium was more diverse and they lost.

France was more diverse than Belgium you mong

i'm only cheering for france because of giroud

no it is just more black dickhead

how incredibly relevant to the topic at hand... is this your first time interacting with a Saudi??

Fuck France and Fuck Jews

good job now you get it

Even if Croatia lose your argument will always be invalid because Croatia only has 4million white people and makde it the finals while countries with a million blacks didn't even qualify you cannot wins this argument
you lose.

Good job now you get it

go back to redd.it summerfag

south america and africa eliminated 20 years in round, how the more pure ones has been losing again and again and again
and thats no the point at all , we prefer to lose with our own childrenn that sell them to achieve a victory that doent belong to us

Go back to Africa nigger and stay mad over there you cannot win this argument you lost the moment Croatia made it to the finals.

Attached: Liberte Egalite Fraternite.jpg (400x558, 353K)

is like asking why dont we kill orself and choose the smartest people of the world to inmigrate to france and make the most prosperous nation on earth

and seeing how europe has made the 99% of achieviments of the world ,is safe to say that we as a people deserve a place in this world regardless of relative individual advantages that other people could brought

Attached: Cro Arg.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Come on talk shit some more meme flag nigger

No such thing as deserve we will have to fight for it.

Attached: france.jpg (622x908, 187K)

The media will go RAMPAGE if they win.
And it's written, they will win.

COMEDY GOLD!

My kids shoot guns AND kick a soccer ball around. Guess what I don’t care if they are the front of some sort of internationalist style bread and games propaganda show. All I care is that when that stupid nigger that’s been throwing a ball around his whole life decides to grab Tyrone and Jamal for a midnight loot every single shot fired from one of my spawn results in a headshot. Get your priorities straight in life you stupid fuck.

They've done shitty matches against shitty teams until now. They won't win.

REKT

How does it feel niggers are going to lose to ITALIA IRREDENTA? It's been said, among the crowd were seen resurrected Oberdan ,Sauro and Battisti.

>organized field running
>important to the progress of humanity
>France is now going to be a superpower that rivals the united states

The delusion is real.
Ape-tier consumer entertainment doesn't belong on this board

is this way

>implying Modric hasn't already replaced his biological legs with Soviet-era metal skeletons

good luck frenchies

“In 100 years, the French will be a zoo attraction."

They were right

It is. These guys would love to play for their birth countries if they made anywhere close to how much they make playing for a top european team. Libs see it as diversity while conservatives see it for what it really is: residual colonialism.

btw having an all black sports team is not diversity anymore than having a math team be all east Asian.

wtf I love importing millions of foreigners now

To French by law acting French citizen like is enough to be French citizen

trust in Croat boys

Croatia is the only team who won all the matches in the WC and most of them coming from behind, it's not the kind of team that can be destroyed.

are you actually retarded? im an actual European unlike you and i just want whats best for my people and thats BBC

Your face when niggerfrance is gonna be destroyed by white ethnostate croatia