Please inform me why eat dog is bad

Dogs are man's best friend, they are very delicious and I can't understand why some people refuse to eat them. Isn't it as retard as Muslims refuse to eat pork? Or more retard because God create dogs for us to eat?

Attached: dog.jpg (598x407, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMlmjXtnIXI
youtu.be/eRnIse9v_jc?t=608
youtube.com/watch?v=BN_v1VnhV_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some animals have been faithful workers to us and have earned the right to not be eaten, like cats, dogs and horses.

/thread

>Asians in charge of loyalty
soul-less ant people

CHINGU CHONGU

Attached: 1507424308503.jpg (3000x3000, 298K)

East-Asians are like a devouring swarm of vermin who will literally eat anything, even their own kind.

/thread

Get out of Japan チャンコロ

Would you eat the dog that is always happy to see you and loves you?

Go back to China

>muh feelings

its taboo here is why, ppl don't want to eat things they consider pets, dogs are social and loyal and we have gotten to know dogs quite well and its hard for ppl who don't normally hunt for meat anymore to even consider such a thing

My pet pot bellied pig is smarter than any dog and pigs get slaughtered by the millions. Nothing you can do.

Eating dogs isn't wrong. Boiling and skinning them alive, is.

Dogs evolved alongside humans. It is a relationship that spans millennia. Intelligent humans used and still use dogs for protection, for hunting, for companionship, security. Stupid people ate them. Stupid people still eat them.

Attached: all-dogs-matter.jpg (500x482, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mMlmjXtnIXI

youtu.be/eRnIse9v_jc?t=608

This. They don't just eat them, they think the more you torture them the better they taste.

Attached: fpbp.jpg (680x723, 84K)

They are not food animals

This

ching chong tomato
ping pong potato

If you get upset because Asians eat dogs, but you don’t have any white children, then you’re a fucking retard and you deserve to get shafted.

Literally all you autistic fags probably have dogs but no actual children.

It wouldn't be if you didn't boil the poor fuckers alive

All excuses to hide hypocrisy, you just don't eat dogs because you see them everyday, if you lived with cows or pigs you wouldn't eat them either

It gud

If WW3 is to happen, I hope we can kill every dog-eating chink in the process

CULTURAL DIFFERENCES. CATS TASTE BETTER THAN DOG IMO, DOUBLE NIGGER FAGGOT.

Would you go back to Korea?

Attached: zainich_Korean_lives_in_Japan.png (660x256, 17K)

Yeah. Pretty Much.

its okay when Viets do it

Fpbp
Op, the fucking chinks terrorize and torture the dogs they wish to eat, does this sound like civil behavior? Dog eaters are sub-human.

I won't eat dog because they seem to be quite dirty animals to me. There is no greater animal than the cow, for they give us their lives so we can live. It's quite beautiful to see a real farm and not a factoryfarm, the farmers recognize the sacrifice and take care of them while they live.

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_v1VnhV_w

This.
Fuck you insectoids.

Certain animals provide more meat compared to time to raise and food input than others, dogs do not produce enough meat at maturity to justify the amount of resources needed to get them to maturity, making them bad source of meat, while cows, pigs, and chickens produce a very large amount of meat compared to the amount of resources they consume. The only reasons someone would eat non-livestock animals as meat is either if they are starving to death, or they are edgy contrarians trying to "stick it to the west".

They are not delicious.

chin chan chonk yellow nigger

>beasts of burden
>unfaithful
It's really arbitrary to eat pigs and not dogs. At least be consistent, Dutroux.

Dog is for friend, not for food.

This.

if you're gonna larp like a retard, use the right flag.

because (((they))) say it is taboo.
gtfo with that crap.
protein is protein.
as long as it is not cannibalism like what niggers and kikes practice.

what is blood libel, schlomk

Fourth post best post!LOL!

Attached: 1DBEA15E-C304-4B0C-AF49-F5913D7F5E06.jpg (499x499, 52K)

Dogs are the way they are because man pulled them out of the wild and domesticated them. Because of that, all descendants of ancestors who did that have a responsibility for their well-being. This is even inherent and innate in people who are. You think the way you do because you do not qualify. You're a chink larping as a nip. Only the royalty in China had experience with dogs as companions and not as food in ancient times, so this sentiment did not spread throughout the chink population.

canines are emotional creatures with personalities and they bond, is why I cannot eat them. For survival? Highly probable. However, only then. Hell though, if that is what your culture does, than that is fine. Stay away from my dog either way.