Why is it that niggers are hated for racemixing with white women, which they should be hated for...

Why is it that niggers are hated for racemixing with white women, which they should be hated for, but it's okay to racemix with orientals? I think it's time for this meme to end.

Attached: 1532686437827379.jpg (326x456, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/10/15/race-mixing/
archive.is/7Skpp
resetera.com/threads/“dating-while-black”.54481/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BIG REDPILL

BIG REDPILL

BIG REDPILL

BIG REDPILL

Who would want gook babies? No thanks Achmed.

Nobody on here genuinely finds it okay to mix with gooks, it's a meme.

Wat about asian dink on white female?

Attached: 4chan.png (1237x1491, 192K)

>it's okay to racemix with orientals
No one but mgtow fags and betas advocate for that

Attached: 1531359514060.png (600x461, 618K)

Fuck ooooooff
This should be against the rules

>tf
>tp
No racemixing is okay. Fuck off Chang.

>Be me
>Date 19yo vietnamese chick, could never get over that flat nose.
>Turns out she lied, was with 8 guys before me
>Next try a 28yo Phillipino
>Discover why they're called the niggers of Asians
>Switch to an 18yo Cambodian virgin
>She cheats on me in the first 3 months
>Now I stay home and fap to Anime
>Never been happier.
Never date asian chicks anons. They're shit.

>>tfw you will never be American
feels kind of good to have an intact penis.

They’re betas who couldn’t handle a white woman

Attached: 1519923290852.jpg (900x1126, 242K)

?

Is there anything worse than mulatto kids?
Jesus

baby is :3:3:3

Well, at least the black guy isn't a deadbeat nigger who runs away from his kid, and the babby looks happy too.

Why are asian guys always so butthurt towards white guys when white guys always treat asian guys alright? Imagine if white people came to asian countries and behaved in the same ethnocentric way asians behave in the west.

because if you watch shows (especially ones geared towards "nerds") they're always fetishizing wm/am couples

as always, blame the jews

>wm/am

fuck meant wm/af

Good God, that fucking kid.

Attached: 56 face.jpg (1500x1500, 278K)

Because amerimutts are big on miscegenation. You can't make them stop doing it, so they switch target

Don't main land Europeans already have Mongoloid admixture from Genghis's invasion? I

Attached: download.jpg (600x662, 31K)

It's not okay. Kill yourself.

The French have been raped an innumerous amount of times for centuries by various Mongoloid/Middle Eastern ethnic groups. Your entire existence is the byproduct of miscegenation you brain dead nigger babbling moron.

Attached: happy-old-man.jpg (480x450, 86K)

Most whites who go to Asia, don't assimilate and try to ask for gibs like a Haitian nigger.

>A Mongol rape baby marrying a nigger
Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: Asian - Down syndrome 4.png (869x627, 573K)

chiggers

East Asians have 1.3 billion in china alone. There is no need to breed with them. Retard numales see them as exotic and trad when they are really the archetypical human. Breeding with an oriental is like pissing your genes into the ocean.

It's a way for losers to get laid without having to grow up. Spousal visas shouldn't exist. Why does out immigration policy subsidize losers' sexual habits?

Attached: WMAF IRL.jpg (1600x1067, 437K)

It's because you like to demoralize Asian men in your media. Then spam bmwf and wmaf all over. That's enough to become ethnocentric and pissed that you want to destroy the west. Average white / jew man, is fine with their women having sex with a black man. If it's an Asian guy they get mad.

Attached: EverySingleTime.jpg (959x424, 30K)

Hello triggered halfbreed mongrel

>tfw dating a qt trad girl who is quarter asian
does this count as racemixing according to pol?

Attached: think.jpg (720x611, 35K)

cringe

Attached: Untitled 2.png (1237x1491, 197K)

Because the races are not the same.

Hitler allowed German / Japanese marriage in Nazi Germany.

Attached: 1517106878787.jpg (500x366, 55K)

Seems like you had a fetish which was the problem more than anything.
Don't get me wrong though, race mixing is disgusting in any case

Which proves Hitler did something wrong after all.

Attached: Hitler and Statues.jpg (593x915, 81K)

Coping happa. Proper euroes hate both, no matter the animal they are miscegenatng with. Chinks are just as bad as niggers.

>Projecting a Freudian slip
Look up Attila's invasion zipper head.

Attached: download.jpg (475x549, 38K)

Explain.

Attached: truth-japan1.jpg (476x372, 47K)

not really a valid example desu
Germany and Japan were allies so the interracial marriage ban was not as strictly enforced upon German-Japan marriages for PR purposes

Yeah all the white women are falling over themselves for tiny gook cock. Fuck off back to China Chang.

Are you sure about that?

Attached: 1518748880452.jpg (560x417, 74K)

Well I'll be damned...

Attached: 1529529092961.png (467x496, 97K)

SHNITZELED

Even mixed-race people know it's disgusting.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/10/15/race-mixing/
archive.is/7Skpp

>The research involved three experiments. In the first, 152 college students were asked a series of questions about relationships, including how disgusted they felt about various configurations of interracial relationships and about their own willingness to have an interracial romance. The participants overall showed high levels of acceptance and low levels of disgust about interracial relationships, and pointed to a strong negative correlation between the two.
>Skinner said, participants showed higher levels of activation in the insula—an area of the brain routinely implicated in the perception and experience of disgust—while viewing images of interracial couples.
“That indicates that viewing images of interracial couples evokes disgust at a neural level,” Skinner said.
>Participants were quicker to associate interracial couples with non-human animals and same-race couples with humans.
>Overall, the current research provides evidence that bias against interracial romance is associated with disgust, that interracial couples actually elicit a disgust response among observers, and that these feelings of disgust translate into dehumanization of interracial couples. The current findings provide evidence that interracial couples are implicitly dehumanized, such that they are less readily associated with the category “human” than same-race couples (and more readily associated with the category “animal”).

Attached: (You).png (1470x920, 45K)

china is that way chang

BYE BYE

Nice meme sweety

>saying that each people should take pride in themselves means that miscegenation is good
Are you really that stupid, mutt?

>but it's okay to racemix with orientals?
Don't let the kike propaganda fool you, it's never ok.

Attached: DQxTWcv.jpg (755x1000, 419K)

Black - Bad Genes
Oriental - Good Genes

That's the difference.

Yes, I am. How does this quote disprove that? There's a difference between racial pride and encouraging racemixing.

Explain what? The image you posted? You mean when Nazi Germany switched their alliance from China to Japan due Germany coming to the understanding that China might be under complete Japanese rule within 10 years? This image took place in Japan when Germany foreign ambassador came to visit yo mong.

Lol I bet they do in Australia. You're inches away from getting annexed by China.

Attached: aussie fag.png (900x900, 251K)

He's a kike trying to validate racemixing in a very subtle manner. This faggot is the sameone promoting black women white men shit earlier today.

Attached: 1530828555559.jpg (675x637, 89K)

>Study of all mixed races
>Not a study of hapas

Explain what he did wrong.

"I am sure that the Japanese, the Chinese... will always be closer to us than, for example, France, in spite of the fact that we are related by blood."
>Adolf Hitler, Testament

Didn't say there wasn't.

Are you sure about that? Pic related.

Attached: article.jpg (1013x657, 84K)

this thread explain it very well:
resetera.com/threads/“dating-while-black”.54481/
>It’s often said that there is simply no accounting for taste, in physical attraction as with everything else. But dating is supposed to be exploratory and unpredictable (how many liberal-conservative couples have said, “We never thought we could be attracted to each other?”). Moreover, it is short-sighted and dismissive to claim not to be attracted to an entire group of people without first seeing what the members of that group have to offer. It is one thing to say that you have a preference for brunettes or have tended to date brunettes. But to say that you are not attracted to blonds is very different from saying that you haven’t yet dated a blond, or haven’t ever met a blond that you were attracted to. Such categorical exclusions are significantly more often directed toward people of colour. For example, “No rice, no spice” is a common phrase on gay dating sites used to indicate that users do not want messages from Asian or Latino men; others will be more blunt and simply write “No Blacks or Asians.” I have yet to hear a white individual say that they are not attracted to white people.

No one gets mad as it never happens. I’m mid 30s and have never seen an Asian man land a white woman. Not once.

It feels even better to be American and still have an intact penis.

Don't feel bad, it's mostly just young or underage neets and autists that have watched a bit too much anime. Few will ever even breed an Asian and it's not like it would be any loss to the white race anyway.

Reported for under 18. Fuck off gook child.