Why the fuck is face tatting the new norm. i remember seeing Gucci get his first face tat...

Why the fuck is face tatting the new norm. i remember seeing Gucci get his first face tat, and than lil wayne and that was quite a Shock to most normies

now, man like i literally can't imagine other people getting face tattoos as a shock, its like seeing all these face tats and shit makes it seem like every human being i know has a face tat

Attached: 51d770f3752fbdd3190f87b6249127bf.485x443x1.jpg (485x443, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-x7feKTVgg
youtube.com/watch?v=cnoN2HMmkTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the future is fucked so the little retards who look up to these clowns will follow suit and get face tats and when they get older and become criminals due to civilization decay it will be easier to find and id them

than? than lil wayne? go ask your mom if you can be on the internet.

THREE SCOOPS! DRUMPF!!!!

Attached: 2SCOOPS.png (594x588, 821K)

>three
>FUCKING THREE

Attached: 12398591258.gif (498x232, 1.76M)

>lives in NZ
>first time he's seen a face tat is Gucci Mane
nigger, do you even?
youtube.com/watch?v=O-x7feKTVgg

i think it only has a negative connotation because only loud eccentric people get face tattoos

as more and more normal people get them, it becomes less of a big deal

tattoos make you easier to ID via cctv or other surveillance
>get that tattoo, express yourself!
if we truly expressed ourselves we'd be in prison. if you've already got tats - cover em' up

It’s not. It’s stupid nigger-tier behavior, and you’re just buying the kike narrative

Why do niggers get tattoos? Can't even see them.

Because cops have sleeve tattoos now.

You have up the ante. When your grandma has it, it's not very edgy

it makes you unemployable

Gucci mane is a clone. Was replaced in jail

EM Physician here.
I've encountered several emergency department cases where the patient had a face tattoo, on the zygomatic bone, and was in excruciating 24/7 pain.
The facial tattoo had given them trigeminal neuralgia.

Not only did they ruin their face but they ruined their quality of life. The pain is so severe that it is not responsive to any dose of opioids. The only option for these sorry souls is surgery, which is generally unsuccessful.

The same can be said for all tattoos. I'm convinced tattoos predispose one to neuropathy and other nervous system ailments. The dyes used are nephrotoxic. I mention this and people loose their shit. Even Medical Hypotheses turned down a paper despite having published with them over a dozen times.
People are too afraid of offending tattoo users.

Dear Burgers: STOP THINKING ABOUT NIGGERS.

How can anything done by an African be a shock to you or any of your consideration?

That sounds horrible, wtf.

>seeing Gucci get his first face tat, and than lil wayne and that was quite a Shock to most normies
No it wasn't, the ice cream cone was comical but face tattoos in general weren't hot shit or fashionable until recently. They were mostly reserved for prisoners and hardcore gang members and crazy people who tattoo'd their whole body, and even now it's not normal at all it's all just nigger culture people just think it looks cool and I can understand that sort of, like in the same way an old mans weathered face looks cool from scars and wrinkles from aging from sun exposure. It's just a quick and easy way to look authentic or "wit it" as the youth say.

People like to outdo each other. Remember back in the 80s how everyone tried to be as flamboyant as possible. Then in the 2000s how everyone was trying to be as erotic as possible on stage. Nowadays it seems like they want to look like freaks.

I understand it when rapper who “made it” get face tattoos. They have that fuck you money and they’ll never have to work a normie job.
I don’t get it when SoundCloud rappers with 168 followers get face tats. Most will fail to get any commercial success and will end up relying on gov gibs because no one will hire them.

>I understand it when rapper who “made it” get face tattoos.
This happens a lot, but usually these successful rappers already had loads of tattoos on their face and bodies, if they had no tattoos at all on their face or otherwise, and then got one once they got successful they'd be laughed at like when justin bieber got a tattoo, which if i remember correctly was sort of laughed at.
youtube.com/watch?v=cnoN2HMmkTE

>the new norm

nobody but rappers get them bruh

>when all this new rap nigs are that much similar that you can define them only by their face tats

Source on nephrotoxicity?

10-15 years ago.

Mike Tyson did it best.